剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
会花时间
I could devote the time to a Sister
跟一个接受了新时代理念的姊妹在一起
that is demanded by the woman of today.
我逃避 闪躲 而又偏执
I ducked, dodged, twisted.
我尽我所能地逃避婚姻
I turned and ran from marriage as long as I could.
我曾经告诉你
I once told you
男人不会在浓密的灌木丛里打猎
that man does not hunt wild game into thick brush
也不会弄破他的猎衣
and not get his hunting suit torn
又或是把自己弄得皮开肉绽
or his flesh scratched.
是啊 主曾经把我从
Yeah, only Allah has saved me
皮开肉绽 伤到苟延残喘里救了下来
from being scratched and wounded unto death.
当贝蒂还在芝加哥时
When Betty was in Chicago,
她提到过你经常不在
she spoke ofyour frequent absences.
我不知道贝蒂还去见过你
I wasn't aware Betty came to see you.
兄弟 你在婚姻之事上进程缓慢
Brother,you were slow to get married
是因为我让你明白了
because I made you see
娶了一个姊妹要对她负起多么大的责任
the great responsibility to a Sister after marrying her.
我承认 当她不能
I admit, she gets furious
把自己的意愿强加到我身上时会大发雷霆
when she can't exercise her will over mine
并采取撅嘴 哭泣 以及其他手段
and resorts to pouting, crying, and every other tactic.
手段
Tactics?
还是对你缺乏谦卑的适当惩罚
Or appropriate punishment for your lack of humility?
我读了纽♥约♥时♥报♥上关于
Honorable Elijah: I read The New York Timesarticle
你成功的康复项目的文章
about your successful rehabilitation program.
是的 我们会派出一些前瘾君子来引诱其他瘾君子
Malcolm X:Yes, we, uh, send former addictsout fishing for other addicts.
关于这个 部长大人 有人向我反馈
On that point, minister, word has come to me
你正和一位名为邦比·约翰逊
that you are associating with a known dope peddler
的知名毒贩有合作
by the name of Bumpy Johnson.
噢 是的 他是个老朋友了
Oh, yes, he's an old friend.
也是一位导师
A mentor, really.
事实上 他有帮忙指引我走上追随主的道路
In fact, he helpedset me on the path to you.
真是惊奇 指引我们走向主的垫脚石
Amazing, the stepping stones that lead us to Allah.
正是如此
Indeed.
但是
And yet...
你现在
here you are
在全国范围内代表着我们的信仰
representing our faith on the national stage.
很显然你知道我是在用这些表象
Surely you know I --I use those appearances
来宣扬你的仁慈指导和伊♥斯♥兰♥教的荣耀
to tout your beneficent guidance and the glories of Islam.
当然
Of course.
但是和一位荼毒我们街道的人合作
But association with a man who puts poison onto our streets
和你在这的工作并不相符
doesn't square with your work here.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
伊♥斯♥兰♥国是建立在像邦比·约翰逊这样的人之上的
the Nation is built on menlike Bumpy Johnson.
这样因为缺乏机会
Men who are driven to criminality
而走上犯罪的道路的人
only because of lack of opportunity.
伊♥斯♥兰♥国是建立在我们的教诲之上的
The Nation is built on our teachings.
如果一个黑♥手♥党♥可以有政♥治♥意识
If the gangster can be made politically conscious,
伊♥斯♥兰♥教就可以横扫这个国家的所有贫民区
Islam can sweep through every ghetto in this country.
如果伊♥斯♥兰♥国涉足军事政♥治♥
If the Nation dabbles in militant politics,
这会吸引更多的来自政♥府♥的注意
it will draw more attention from the government
破坏我们的事业
and damage our cause.
我们的事业是什么
What is our cause?
是不断地谈论斗争
Is it to continuously talk about the struggle
还是真正地为斗争而斗争
or actually fight the fight?
至于邦比
As for Bumpy...
他的女儿就在那
...his daughteris right over there.
如果你的教诲可以启发她
If your teachings can inspire her,
没准它们也会启发他
perhaps they can inspire him,as well.
你没事的 你很好
You're alright. You're okay.
谁接着
Oh, who's up?
你怎么能不告诉我斯特拉在监狱里过夜的事情呢
How come you never told me Stella spent the night in jail?
什么
What?
我刚和27大街的警♥察♥洛克在一块
I was with this cop,Rourke, from the 27th.
他碰巧提到斯特拉·吉甘特还有一个黑小伙子
He happened to mention thatStella Gigante and a colored guy
三周前被抓了
got picked up three weeks ago.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing about that.
洛克的其中一个手下 好像是叫基南的警佐吧
One of Rourke's guys,a Sergeant Keenan, I believe,
他认出了她的名字 然后给你打了电♥话♥
he recognized her name,and he called on you.
既然基南警佐知道
Sincethis Sergeant Keenan knew
你是我们中的一员
that you were an associate of ours.
我才不知道什么他妈的基南
I don't know any fucking Keenan.
所以你对斯特拉和
Ah, so, you had no idea
这个黑鬼一起进监狱的事情并不知情咯
that Stella was in jailwith this mooley?
那你的意思是基南警佐在撒谎咯
So you're saying that this Sergeant Keenan's lying?
怎么 你♥他♥妈♥难道要信一个条子的话而不信我吗
What, you gonna believe a fuckin' copper over me?
厄尼
Ernie...
我知道你有多想树立威信
I know how bad you want to make your bones.
而我会说我关于
And I will say that my decision
是否会向你提供
on whether or not to propose you
成为我们中的一员的机会的决定
for this membership to this thing of ours here,
取决于我能否一直信任你
it rests on my ability to trust you always
以及相信你所说的一切
and everything that you say.
所以我作为你的头头 要求你说实话
So I'm asking you, as your capo,to tell the truth.
说他妈的实话
Tell the fucking truth.
还记得你叫我约斯特拉出去
Remember when you had me take Stella out,
看看她是否还在和那个黑鬼男友约会吗
see if she was still dating that mooley boyfriend?
我带她去了个黑鬼音乐家会为
I took her down to the Villagewhere those Negro musicians play
一群波西米亚人演奏的村庄
for the, like, bohemian crowd or whatever.
然后我看到她和一个黑鬼在交谈
And I see her talking to this Negro,
我就猜那就是她的男友
and I figured it was her boyfriend,
所以我就按你吩咐的毙了他
and I-I popped him, like you told me.
不久后 基南打电♥话♥告诉我她被捕了
Later, Keenan calls meand tells me she's been arrested
和这个他妈的泰迪·格林
with this fucking Teddy Greene.
也就是她的男朋友
That's her boyfriend.
他还活着
He's still alive.
好吧 因为你的诚实和你的
Well, because of your honesty and your --
你的真实
your trueness,
我不会对你动手
I will not lay a hand on you.
我的意思是 你犯了个诚实的错误
I mean, you made an honest mistake.
你杀错了人
You killed the wrong guy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so fucking sorry.
这样的事情不会发生了
No-Nothing like that will ever happen again.
是啊 不会发生了
No, it won't.
好了 停下吧
Alright, stop.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop.
你想成为被家族庇护的人
You wanna be a made man?
杀了他 尽快
Kill him, fast.
你一定是在开玩笑吧 老兄
Guapo Boricua: You gotta be kidding me, man.
杀了乔·瓦拉基 真是疯了
Kill Joe Valachi? That's crazy.
我的意思是 他正被美国警官看守着
I mean, he's being guarded by U.S. Marshals
防止有人刺杀
looking out for a hit.
如果我这么做 博南诺就会把我的债款一笔勾销
Bonanno will wipemy debt clear if I do.
嘿 你今天怎么样
Hey, how you doin' today?
邦比 来吧
Bumpy, come on.
没准有更好的方法
Maybe there's a better way
可以解决你欠博南诺的钱
to take care of your debt with Bonanno,
比如预付订金那种 就这么做吧
like a lay-a-way plan? Do that.
联邦调查局把瓦拉基关在皇后区太阳城看守
Bumpy:The Feds have Valachi underguard in Sunnyside, Queens, man.
我以为他在华盛顿指证呢
I thought he was testifying in D.C.
他们让他飞去华盛顿然后晚上再回来
They fly him down to D.C.and then back again at night.
我交的税就是让一个告密贼飞来飞去吗
My taxpayer dollars to fly a snitch?
对头 老兄
Exactly, man.
那个垃圾最好别是坐在头等舱 那就很操蛋了
That shit better not be First Class. That's fucked up.
皇后区太阳城 那是个拉丁区
Sunnyside, Queens,it's a Latin barrio.
这就是我叫你来的原因 兄弟
That's why I called you, man.
那是个适合隐藏的好地方 我猜
It's a good place to hide,I guess.
几内亚人算是有一半拉丁血统 算是混血吧
Guineas are kind of half-Latin, anyway, so Sorta-Rican.
我需要你的帮助 瓜波
I need your help, Guapo.
这件事我真的需要你的帮助
I need your help on this one.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表