剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I was so full of hate.
我有事要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you about something.
我已经谈得够多的了 兄弟
I've done enough talking, brother.
我决定听从你的建议
I decided to follow your advice
一次性和热那亚那边断绝关系
and separate from the guineas once and for all.
不能说得太清楚 但是我需要你的帮助
Can't give you any specifics, but I need your help.
找几个从金那里逃走的小伙子
Looking for a couple of kids that went on the run from Chin,
希望伊♥斯♥兰♥果实
and I could use the Fruit of Islam
伊♥斯♥兰♥果实:是1930年非裔美国人在密歇根州的底特律发起的政♥治♥与宗教运动伊♥斯♥兰♥民族组织的准军事部队
能帮我找到他们
to help me find them.
你胆子大到
You have the audacity
让我再利用一次伊♥斯♥兰♥民族组织吗
to ask me to use the Nation again?
我记得1947年的一个晚上
I remember one night back in '47.
你带了一车白人男孩来这儿
You brought a carload of white boys up here
抽大♥麻♥和睡姑娘
for some reefer and a little bit of pussy.
然后血巷兄弟们想要杀了你
And them Blood Alley Boys wanted to kill you.
但是我让他们暂时冷静了下来
But I calmed their asses down.
我也告诉你 那晚上如果你待在哈林区
And I told you that night that if you stay in Harlem,
你就会死
you're gonna end up dead.
当你说我把你送上了伊♥斯♥兰♥这条路的时候
Now, isn't that the night that you're referring to
你指的不就是那个晚上吗
when you said that I set you on the path to Islam?
好吧
Alright.
但是你也得帮我做点事
But there's something you'll need to do for me.
亚当 有人来见你
Adam, there's someone here to see you.
我告诉他你不见访客了
I told him you weren't receiving any visitors.
最终摩西还是到了山上
At last, Moses comes to the mountain.
没事的 帕翠夏
It's alright, Patricia.
约翰逊先生是我宝贵的选民之一
Mr. Johnson is one of our prized constituents.
是什么让您屈尊来到这里呢 约翰逊先生
To what do I owe this honor, Mr. Johnson?
我会和科斯特洛谈谈
I'll speak to Costello
让你当选
about getting you on the ballot.
那你想要什么作为回报呢
And what do you want in return?
你的布道坛
Your pulpit.
他们把它称为电♥话♥树
They call it a "phone tree."
每个伊♥斯♥兰♥民族组织的士兵打给另外50个士兵
Each Nation of Islam soldier calls 50 other soldiers.
他们在五个行政区里搜索了
They searched every no-tell motel
所有的地下旅馆找那俩孩子
in the five boroughs looking for them kids.
结果 他们其实就在汉密尔顿高地这儿
Turns out, they was right here in Hamilton Heights.
所以 他们在这儿 一个马尔科姆的手下发现的他们
So, uh, they're in here. One of Malcolm's men found 'em.
你干嘛把她绑成这样
What you go and do that for?
她咬了我
She bit me.
好吧 听着
Alright, hey?
我不会伤害你的 好吗
I ain't gonna hurt you, alright?
我会把这个从你嘴里拿开
I'm-a take this outta your mouth.
不要咬我
Don't bite me.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
You stay the fuck away from me!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
你是谁
Who are you?
邦比·约翰逊 我是你妈妈的一个朋友
Bumpy Johnson. I'm a friend of your mama's.
你知道我父亲是谁吗
You know who my father is?
他会为了你做的这一切把你杀掉的 我发誓
He's gonna kill you for this shit, I promise.
这我倒是不怀疑
Of that... I have no doubt.
而且 你觉得
And, uh... what do you think
他会怎么对你的男朋友
that he's gonna do to your boyfriend?
是吧
Right.
所以
So...
我会把他送去南方一段时间
I'm gonna send him down South for a while
直到事态平息
till things cool off.
这是我为你妈妈做的微不足道的小事
It's the least I could do for your mama.
我哪儿也不去
I ain't going nowhere --
你觉得她父亲不会为了
You think her father won't kill her
她和一个黑人睡了
for fucking a Negro
还偷他的毒品而杀了她吗
and stealing a key of his duji?
罗密欧和朱丽叶不是浪漫
Romeo and Juliet isn't a romance.
只是两个最后死掉了的蠢小孩
It's just two dumb kids who end up dead.
这是什么 通往自♥由♥的门票吗
What is this? Your ticket to freedom?
你准备拿它怎么办
What you gonna do with that?
我在救你们小命
I'm saving your ass.
把那十字架给我
Now, give me that cross.
早上好
Good morning.
我们过会儿见
I'll see you two later.
那马尔科姆呢 你不想听他讲话吗
What about Malcolm? Don't you wanna hear him speak?
我已经知道他要讲什么了
I already got the message.
我们要为此感谢邦比·约翰逊
We can, uh, thank Bumpy Johnson for this.
我肯定这是等价交换 兄弟
Yeah, well, I'm sure there's a quid pro quo, brother.
我相信你会按规矩办事的
I trust you will stay within the bounds of propriety.
我要说的都是你的
Uh, well, there's nothing I'm going to say
教区居民能承受的
your parishioners can't handle.
你好啊 姐妹
Hello, sister.
我们的教堂会众必须打开心灵和思想
Our congregation must open its hearts and minds
拥抱所有不同信仰的人们
to people of all faiths,
知道我们都是上帝的子民
knowing that we are all one people of one God.
今天在这里 我向大家介绍
Today, I present
马尔科姆·艾克斯牧师
Minister Malcolm X.
最近我的一位朋友提醒了我
A friend of mine recently reminded me
在面对共同的敌人的时候
of the importance of coming together as a people
齐心协力的重要性
to face a common enemy.
快点 坐后面
Come on. Back of the bus.
我们必须忘记我们的不同
We must forget our differences
来反抗系统的压抑
to fight a system of oppression.
基于道德的策略只有在处理
Tactics based on morality can only succeed
道德的系统时才能成功
when you are dealing with a system that is moral.
如果一条狗咬了一个黑人 不管是警犬
If a dog is biting a black man, whether a police dog,
猎犬 还是其他的狗
a hound dog, or any other type of dog,
黑人都应该杀了那条狗
that black man should kill that dog.
或者是任何一个让那条狗去咬他的人模狗样的人
Or any two-legged dog that sics the dog on him.
如果政♥府♥不愿意
If the government is unwilling
保护他们的人♥民♥的性命
to protect the lives of our people,
那我们的人♥民♥就有权力
our people are within their rights
用各种必要的手段保护自己
to protect themselves by whatever means necessary.
我重复一次
And I repeat,
因为对我来说 这是最重要的事情
because to me, this is the most important thing,
我们的人♥民♥有权力
our people are within their rights
- 保护自己 - 继续
- to protect themselves...- Keep going.
- 不管用什么 - 别停
- ...by whatever... - Don't stop.
- 继续 - 必要的
- Keep going.... - means...
继续
Keep going.
- 方法 - 继续
- ...necessary. - Keep going.
起来
Get up.
操
Aah! Fuck!
操 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck! Fuck you!
操 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck, motherfucker!
你个黑鬼 操♥你♥妈♥
You nigga, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
把那混♥蛋♥肢解了
Carve that motherfucker up!
你不能这么做 你个傻♥逼♥
You can't do this, you dumb fucker!
我是可塑之才
I'm made!
这是为了德克斯特
This is for Dexter.
不不不不
No, no, no, no...
他妈的
Ahh, fucker!
弗洛西 你得走了 你得赶紧出城
Flossie, you gotta go. I need you to get out of town.
听到了吗
You hear me?
听着
Look...
我会把110街和160街给约翰逊
I'm gonna give Johnson 110th to 160th Street.
我会试图和他合作
I'm-a try and work with him.
为什么改变心意了
Why the change of heart?
桑布拉诺 他从我这儿偷了海♥洛♥因♥
Zambrano, he stole a key of H from me,
我不得不把他干掉
and I had to take him out.
总有人得来规制那些黑鬼
Somebody's gotta keep those niggers in line,
所以还不如让约翰逊来
so might as well be Johnson.
行
Okay.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表