剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
马丁路德金博士
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
谢谢你兰道夫先生
King: Thank you, Mr. Randolph.
嗨
Hey.
邦比 有情况
Bumpy, there's activity.
出来了吗
Is it out front?
我们看着金了
We've got eyes on Chin.
他要来了 他马上就要出来了
Yeah, he's coming. He's coming out the club.
操♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥们都出来了
Fuckin' goombahs are all out front.
成千上万张脸
King: ...millions of people's faces...
- 只要你你一句话 - 被不正义的
-Just give us the word. -...burned by
火燃烧
the flames of injustice.
我准备好了
I'm lined up.
等等 有辆出租车停了
Wait a second.A taxi's pulling up.
门开了
Doors are opening.
有人出来了
Someone's getting out.
谁
Who?
是他的孩子 丝黛拉
It's -- It's his kid.Stella.
现在不是惩罚他的时候
Now is not the time for retribution.
- 我瞄准了 - 他瞄准他了 邦普
-I got the shot. -He's got the shot, Bump.
- 等等 - 等等
-Hold up. -Hold on.
等等 她挡住我的视线了
Hold up, hold up, she's in my sight-line.
等等 被她挡住了
Hold on. She's in the way.
我们相信非暴♥力♥的智慧
King: We put our faith into wisdom of non-violence.
我们不用采取卑劣手段获取正义
We shall obtain justice without resorting...
- 好了 我瞄准好了 - 他瞄准了 邦普
-Okay. I got the shot. -He's got the shot, Bump.
我们必须跨过大山
We must ascend the mountain...
现在可以了 丝黛拉走开了
Okay. It's clean now.Stella's out the way.
你还在吗 邦普
Are you there? Bump?
要不要开枪 要不要开枪
Is it a go? Is it a go?
邦 开不开枪 他瞄准了
Bump, is it a go? He's got the shot!
再一次
...and again.
邦比
Bump?
我们必须登上雄伟的山峰
We must rise to the majestic heights...
退下吧
Stand down.
- 什么 - 不要在他女儿面前
-What? -Do not shoot him
开枪
in front of his daughter.
听到了吗
You hear me?
退下 钱斯 怎么回事
Stand down, Chance.What the fuck?
都可以打到他了
I had it clean.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我梦想有一天我的孩子们会生活在一个
I dream of a day my children will live in a country
不会因为肤色而被看不起的国家
where they will be judged not by their skin color,
大家应该看到的是他们的内在
but what they carry within their hearts.
虽然我很不想承认
It pains me to admit it,
但是马丁的演讲真的很好
but Martin gave a damn good speech.
罗克韦尔先生
Mr. Rockwell!
示♥威♥运动没看到你啊
We didn't see you at the rally.
我在的
I was there.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
你说会有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥个你们人会出现
You promised 10,000 of your brethren would show up.
根据纽约时代的报道 你们的人差不多有74个
The New York Times reportertold me it was closer to 74.
回到非洲吧
Go back to Africa.
为什么回非洲 我来自纽约哈林
Why Africa?I'm from Harlem, New York.
虽然也是丛林 但是这里的东西更好吃点
It's a jungle, too,but the food's better.
你最好在丛林里说教
You'd do better to preach in the jungle
在那里你还可以跟他们通奸
where you can fornicate with the nigger savages.
我会起诉你的
I'm gonna sue you.
要起诉的我人已经排了好长的队了 宝贝
Get in line, baby.
终于反击的感觉如何
Well, how'd it feel to finally strike back...
牧师
Reverend?
太他妈爽了
Fan-fucking-tastic.
对不起 波比
Sorry, Bobby.
我的工作就是保护你
It was my job to protect you.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表