剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
超过30年关系的人
with all Five Families for over 30 years.
这个内鬼知道尸体都埋在哪里
This inside man knows where the bodies are buried.
这个内鬼是谁
What is the name of this inside man?
在我说出他的名字之前
I'll have to consult with my lawyer
我得和我的律师商量一下
before I mention his name.
女士们先生们
Senator McClellan: Ladies and gentlemen,
参议院和众议院的各位
members of Congress and the Senate,
这场听证会将会暂停15分钟
this hearing will adjourn for a period of 15 minutes.
我是来当面告诉你
Bumpy: I came here to tell you, face to face,
明显那个该死的内鬼瓦拉奇脱身了
that obviously that fucking snitch, Valachi, got away.
现在碰不了他了 他在军事基地
And now he's untouchable. Got him at a military base.
我接触不到他了
I won't be able to get to him.
你还欠我三十万
You still owe me 300 large.
- 拜托 你知道我不会欠你的 - 去你♥妈♥的♥ 我不是这么做生意的
Come on, man. You know I'm good for it.Fuck you. That's not the way I do business.
- 给我几周时间 - 我几分钟都不想给你 邦比
Just give me a couple of weeks, man.I'm not giving you a couple of minutes, Bumpy.
- 这都是狗屁 弗兰克 - 我有个解决方法
This is bullshit, Frank.I got a solution.
我知道谁是那个内鬼
I know the inside man.
怎么知道的
How?
我有我自己的联邦线人
Well, I got my own Federal stoolies.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
条子们觉得你脑子有问题
The Feds think you're a mental case.
贝尔维尤的疯子比华盛顿的叛徒好吧
Better a nutjob in Bellevue than a rat in Washington.
行了 大人物 是谁
Okay, big shot. Who is he?
亚历杭德罗·维拉纽瓦
Alejandro Villabuena.
- 一个西班牙人吗 - 对
A spic?Yeah.
都叫他瓜尔波·波黎加
Goes by the name of Guapo Boricua.
行了
Okay.
那就是你要搞定的人
Then that's the guy you got to whack.
我们要关门了
We're about to close.
我很快
I'll be quick.
你能推荐点好的黑人音乐吗
Can you suggest any good Negro music?
爵士乐迷们说你是懂行的
The hep cats tell meyou know what's swingin'.
明天再来 老兄
Come back tomorrow, man.
我在找一个歌♥手
I'm looking forthis one particular artist.
他叫泰迪·格林
His name's Teddy Greene.
你知道我应该去哪儿找他吗
You know where I can find him?
我不想告诉你因为我知道你会怎么说
I didn't want to tell you 'cause I knew what you'd say.
作为消除我的欠债的回报
In return for canceling my debt,
我本应该处理掉乔·瓦拉奇
I was supposed to take care of Joe Valachi.
拜托
Come on.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're pulling my leg.
现在他们想要我解决掉
Now they fucking want me to take care...
瓜尔波
of Guapo.
他们收到消息说
They have some kind of information
他会在听证会上作证 让所有人都完蛋
that he's gonna testify at the hearing and bury everyone.
瓜尔波不会和联调局的人合作的
Guapo would never gowith the Feds.
背叛的永远都是自己人
Betrayal never comes from your enemies.
总是能知道他们是什么立场
You always know where they stand.
瓜尔波在你不在的时候一直都陪着我
Guapo was there for methe whole time you were away.
他陪着玛格丽特
He was there for Margaret.
的确是
He was.
你由于他们的忠诚原则
You didan extra seven years in prison
多蹲了七年监狱
out of respectfor theircode of loyalty.
你比谁都遵守那个该死的原则
You follow that goddamn codebetter than they do.
我有自己的原则 我不在乎他们
I got my own code. I don't care about them.
一味的忠诚就是另一回事了
There is a word for loyaltythat only goes in one direction.
那就是愚蠢了
Stupidity.
部长兄弟
Brother Minister.
埃利塞姊妹
Sister Elise.
我正在写给贝蒂的信
I was just writing a letter to Betty.
你和圣徒的会面怎么样
How was your meeting with the Dear Holy Apostle?
那 很有趣
It was...interesting.
我想他是想知道
I assumed he wanted to know
你会不会跟他去芝加哥工作吧
if you'd go work with him in Chicago?
我要留在这里 继续陪着那些瘾君子
I'm gonna stay here and continueto work with the addicts.
我效忠于你
My allegiance is here,with you.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm happy to hear that.
晚安 姊妹
Have a good night, Sister.
太累了无法注意语气
* Too tired to watch my mouth
当我的双手举起
* When my hands go up
他们不会陨落
* Oh, they don't fall
直到一切陨落
* Till it all falls down
一切陨落
* All falls down
一切陨落
* All falls down
要多久才能感觉到
* How long till I feel it
要多久才能愈合
* How long till I get it healin'
还要坚持多久
* How long do I keep holdin' on
曾经它高至天井
* I had it here up to the ceiling
当我的双手举起
* When my hands go up
他们不会陨落
* Oh, they don't fall
直到一切陨落
* Till it all falls down
一切陨落
* All falls down
他们不会陨落
* They don't fall
直到一切陨落
* Till it all falls down
一切陨落
* All falls down
一切陨落
* All falls down
一切陨落
* All falls down
斯特拉 你♥他♥妈♥得让开
Stella, you gotta fucking move.
你不 你不能这么做
You can't -- you can't do this.
要么他死要么我死
It's him or me!
要么我死
Or me.
如果你要这么做的话 把我一起杀了
You'll be killin' me, too,if you do it.
他不死的话 你父亲是不会善罢甘休的
Your father ain't gonna rest until he's dead.
邦比
Bumpy!
嗨
Hey!
已经过了你睡觉的时间了 老兄
It's past your bedtime, man.
你怎么出来了
What brings you out?
豪尔赫 给我兄弟来杯姜味汽水
Jorge, get my man a ginger ale.
黛儿 快些
Dale.Come on.
祝您健康
Salud, papa.
敬你
To you.
你今天看了瓦拉奇的听证会了吗
Did you watchthose Valachi hearings today?
我不看那狗屁玩意儿
I don't watch that bullshit.
这都是做戏 为了让人们相信
It's all a circus to get people to think
政♥府♥在打击犯罪
that the government's fighting crime.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
瓦拉奇提到了一个
Valachi talked about
不是家族里的人
an inside manwho wasn't in the family,
但和他们在一起30年的内鬼
but was working with them for 30 years.
这只能是我
It --it could only be me...
或者是你了
or it could be you.
联调局的家伙
The Feds.
他们要指控我贩毒 赌博
They're gonna charge me with narcotics, gambling,
拉皮条 一两起谋杀
prostitution, a murder or two.
那些傻♥逼♥查到了我好多事
Them motherfuckers have my shit jammed up pretty good.
所以你告诉他们什么了
So what'd you give them?
听着 我说的话直到我宣誓作证都不算数
Look, what I said don't mean shit till I testify under oath,
而且我没有 没有说任何你的事
and I didn't -- I didn't --I didn't say anything about you.
什么都没说
Nada, nothing.
我说的都是那些几内亚人
I'm talking about the guineas.
你供出了哪些几内亚人
Who'd you give up of the guineas?
那一整群人
Oh, the whole fucking bunch.
克斯特洛 博南诺 金 普罗法奇 所有人
Costello, Bonanno, Chin, Profaci, all those guys.
这让我的生活变得简单多了
That makes my life a lot simpler.
你知道吗 你欠博南诺的那笔钱
And you know that -- that debt that you owe Bonanno?
他要是进局子了
He ain't gonna need that fucking money
你就不用还了不是
in the Federal Pen, you know?
我可说不准 老兄
I don't know, man.
我是说 想到我可能
I mean, the thought of me
下半辈子都要蹲监狱吗
going to jail for the rest of my life?
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表