剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
外面可是有20个人啊
Had 20 fucking guys out in the street!
我要调查一下
I'm gonna do an investigation.
厄尼在哪里
Where the fuck is Ernie?
啊
Hmm?
说话
Hmm?!
不知道
I don't know.
爸爸不在的时候 跟姐姐玩得开心吗
You having fun with your big sister while your daddy's away?
开心
Oh, yeah.
伊莉丝跟我玩游戏了
Elise and I play games.
给我读了很多不可思议的书
And she reads me all kind of crazy books.
是吗 什么类型的书
Oh, yeah? Like -- Like, what kind?
爸爸今天就回家了 宝贝
Your daddy's coming hometoday, honey.
- 我们晚一点再讨论这个 - 好吧
You can discuss it later.All right.
你去车上帮帮朱妮·伯德派克吧
Why don't you help Junie Byrdpack up the car?
- 好的 - 我跟她一一块去
-Okay. -I'll go with her.
克拉维兹医生 大厅有人找你
Woman on P.A.: Dr. Kravitz, you have a visitor in the main lobby.
- 克拉维兹医生 - 伊莉丝和她处得非常好
Dr. Kravitz...Elise is so good with her.
这两个人的感情迅速升温
Those two get on like a house on fire.
还要装她姐姐要装多久
How long we gonna keep up this big sister act?
不知道
I don't know.
等玛格丽特大一点再说吧
Maybe we wait until Margaret gets a little bit older.
首先我们得确保
First,we have to make sure
伊莉丝已经戒干净了
Elise has really straightened out.
我让你们担心受怕了
I put you in danger --
你还有孩子们
you and the kids.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
重要的是你没事
The important thing is,is you're all right.
重要的是这事以后不会再发生了
The important thing is that it never happen again.
我答应你 不会太久的
I promise you that it won't.
我保证 好吗
I'll make sure. All right?
今天 20万人♥民♥为了公民权利
Man: 200,000 people are assembled today at
聚集在了首都
the nation's capital to rally for civil rights.
很多人是不远万里而来 坐大巴 坐火车
Many have traveled far, arriving by bus, by train,
坐飞机 都是为了参加华盛顿的游♥行♥
and by air for the March on Washington.
黑人的愤怒 白人的恐惧
Black man's angry, white man's scared.
肯尼迪被欺骗了
Kennedy was bamboozled.
他怎么能把最后的演讲机会给了马丁·路德·金
Like, how could he give Martin Luther King
而不是我呢
the final speech instead of me?
靠 抱歉洒到你衣服上了 国会议员
Shit!Man: Sorry about that, Congressman.
- 天呐 - 别担心 别担心
Aw, man.Hey, don't worry, don't worry.
后备箱还有一瓶呢
I got another bottle in the trunk.
不 我不会喝酒
No, I don't drink.
我在跟司机说话呢
I was talking to the driver.
国王的演讲
King's speech --
他的演讲才是重中之重
his speech will be all talk.
我不期望他的演讲里能解决什么实质性内容
I don't expect anything meaningful will be accomplished.
知道吗 我有一半的决心就要打电♥话♥给纽约时代杂♥志♥
You know, I have half a mind to call The New York Times
告诉他们像公狗发♥情♥一样跟着杰克·肯尼迪
and tell them Jack Kennedy chases ass like a dog in heat.
要不你别喝威士忌了
You know what? Why don't we get you a cup of coffee
给你来杯咖啡吧
instead of that whiskey?
不是你一直说如果有狗咬了你
Aren't you the one always talking
你得咬回去吗
that if a dog bites ya,bite him back?
肯尼迪就是一条狗
And Kennedy is a dog.
我说的是用武力来
I was talking about using force
面对白人的残暴行为的事情
to confront the white man's brutality.
一旦运动演变成暴♥力♥运动 我们就完了
The minute the movement turns to violence, we are finished --
无论是精神层面还是现实层面
spiritually and inpractical terms, as well.
我们讨论的是复仇还是正义
Well, we talking vengeance, Brother Adam,
亚当兄弟
or justice?
这两者总是很难去区分
It is often difficult to distinguish between the two.
司机 在酒店那边停下车
Driver, make a quick stop at the hotel.
- 我得去换身衣服 - 为什么
I need to change my clothes.Why?
他们可以不让我说话
They can put a gag in my mouth,
但是我的高级西装却胜过千言万语
but my fine suit will speak1,000 words on my behalf.
这场战争意味着很多人会牺牲
Olympia: This war's meant one funeral after the other.
席尔瓦·文代蒂吗
Silva Vendetti?
是的 我们一起上的坚信礼课
Yeah, we had confirmation class together.Yeah.
那个可怜的孩子只是把
They shot that poor kid
垃圾扔掉 他们就开枪打死了他
when he was throwing out the garbage.
这就是为什么博南诺
This is why that Bonanno,
要下十八层地狱的原因
he's gonna rot in Hell.
丝黛拉
Stella...
我们需要你回家
we need you to come home.
这就是我为什么给你打电♥话♥的原因
That's why I called you here.
而不是去睡在弗朗辛的沙发上
Instead, you're gonna go sleep on that Francine's couch.
你怎么知道我在弗朗辛家
How do you know I'm at Francine's?
- 老爸在监视我吗啊 - 没有
What,Daddy's checking on me?No.
她告诉我的
She told me.
你每次睡沙发的时候 他们就会给我打电♥话♥
Every couch you lay on, they call me.
什么样的女儿会在家里有困难的时候
What kind of a daughter does not come home
不回家呢
when the family's in a crisis?
你说说看
You tell me.
这不是我家
This isn't my home.
这里当然是你的家
Of course this is your home.
洛伦佐发生什么事了
What happened to Lorenzo?
洛伦佐
Lorenzo?
洛伦佐·博南诺
Lorenzo Bonanno.
任何事都有可能会在那孩子身上发生 丝黛拉
Anything could've happened to that kid, Stella.
也不看看他爸爸是谁
Look who his father is.
他爸爸和你♥爸♥爸现在是死对头
His father is fighting with your father,
因为他爸爸嫉妒你♥爸♥爸现在拥有的一切
because he's jealous of everything Daddy has.
你什么时候才能睁开眼睛看看啊
When are you gonna open your eyes?
别说了
Stop that.
为了你♥爸♥爸 回来吧
Come home for your father.
不是为了你♥爸♥
If you don't want to come home for your father,
也为了我 回家吧
you come home for me.
我没有家
I don't have a home.
丝黛拉
Stella.
你当然有家 丝黛拉
Of course you have a home. Stella.
爸爸
Margaret: Daddy!
欢迎回家 爸爸
Welcome home, Daddy.
宝贝小心点 你♥爸♥身体还很虚弱
Oh, whoa. Careful, dear.Daddy's still fragile.
嗨
Hey.
伊莉丝刚才在给我阅读呢
Elise was just reading to me from a book.
不是在读古♥兰♥经♥吧
Hm. Not from the Quran, I hope.
- 精灵鼠小弟 - 好吧
"Stuart Little."Okay.
你们把袋子和花都
Mayme: Why don't you take the bags and the flowers
拿到房♥间里去吧
and put 'em in the bedroom?
抱歉 梅蜜
Pettigrew: I'm sorry, Mayme.
我看到你们家冰箱里有火腿
I saw you had ham in the ice box.
随便吃 没事
You're welcome to it, of course.
邦比刚回来 他需要休息
Bumpy's just home now. He needs his rest.
梅蜜 我们就说几句话 很快的 说完我们就走
Mayme, just one word quick,and we'll be out your hair.
他需要休息 德尔
He needs his rest, Del.
你应该比任何人都清楚吧
You of all people should know that.
亲爱的 你先去沙发上躺下吧
Darling, why don't you go lay down on the couch?
尽量舒服点
Make yourself comfortable.
要不了一分钟的
I won't be more than a minute.
我们去我的书房♥
Let's take this in the den, all right?
据说博南诺在金的车底放了一颗炸♥弹♥
Word has it, Bonanno put a bombunder Chin's car,
但是他没死
but he's alive.
我知道博南诺想要对金下手
I knew Bonanno would try to kill Chin,
但是我没有想到他会在车上装炸♥弹♥
but I didn't think he'd use a car bomb.
这也太下♥贱♥了
I mean, that's low.
有人杀了你儿子 你就什么事情都会做得出来了
All bets are off when someone killed your son.
所以金现在被困在了他的社会俱乐部了
So, Chin's holed up in his social club,
博南诺在等着金那边的报复
and Bonanno's expecting reprisals from Chin's soldiers.
同时 博南诺也给我们
Meanwhile, Bonanno's sending us
送来了很多海♥洛♥因♥
as much duji as we can handle.
不得不承认 邦
Hmm.Got to admit, Bump,
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表