剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
to give it away.
所以 不行
So, no,
我不能这么做
I couldn't do it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
我需要向你贷笔款 弗兰克
I need to ask you for a loan, Frank.
我很抱歉 邦比
I'm sorry, Bumpy,
但是我不能给你钱
but I can't give you the money.
联邦调查局正盯着我的一举一动
The Feds are watchingevery move I make.
他们无处不在
They're everywhere but up my ass.
能理解
Understood.
好的
Yeah.
这么快就王车易位吗
Castling so soon?
别想着直捣黄龙
Don't try to fuck with my head.
我只剩我的名声了 弗兰克
All I've got is my rep, Frank.
如果我没能在明日
If, uh, I don't pay my bettors off
付清赌款
by tomorrow,
我的名声也不复存在了
my rep is gone.
你闯进他的社交俱乐部
You crossed the line
就已经越界了
when you broke in to his social club.
梅蜜 你到底是怎么做到
Mayme, how is it possible
每次我见到你
that,every time I see you,
都比上一次见面
you look even more beautiful
还要明媚动人的
than the last time?
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thank you, Frank.
有你来做客总是很愉快
It's always nice to have you over.
我就不打扰你们下棋了
I'll leave you gentlemen to your match.
我帮忙停止了费德勒店铺前的暴♥乱♥
I helped shut down that ruckus at Fidler's store
作为回报 金保证我
in return for Chin granting me the right
享有从意大利人那进毒品的权利
to get heroin from Italian sources.
但是这个人
But, this guy,
他仍在放话威胁说
he's still threatenin'
要杀了每个人卖♥♥货给我的人
to kill anybody who sells to me.
是啊 这就是金的作风
Yeah, that's Chin's way.
他现在在威胁博南诺了
He's threatening Bonanno now.
博南诺打算进军哈林吗
Bonanno's thinking about moving into Harlem?
是的
Yeah.
博南诺不得不给金交税
Bonanno's gonna haveto pay Chin a tax
他可不喜欢这样
and Bonanno doesn't like it.
破了你起好的兵阵
Messed up your pawn structure here.
好久不见
Long time.
是啊
Yeah.
去年拉齐过世的时候
When Lucky passed away last year,
我去那不勒斯参加了葬礼
I went to Naples for the funeral.
拉齐已经死了
Lucky's dead.
维托·吉诺维斯被终身监禁
Vito Genovese is in jail for life.
世道大变了
It's a whole new world out there.
你知道吗 拉齐告诉我
You know, Lucky told me
你是个顶天立地的汉子
that you're a stand-up guy,
这也是我来这的原因
so that's why I'm here.
我就挑明了说吧
I'll get straight to the point.
我听所
I hear
你不得不通过金在哈林区
that you gotta sell your dope in Harlem
贩卖♥♥毒品
through Chin.
这是他的地盘
It's his territory.
我可以买♥♥比他还多的毒品
I can sell more dope than him.
从佛罗里达到底特律
I got connections with Negroes
我在东海岸上上下下
up and down the East Coast,
所有黑人那都有关系
from Florida to Detroit.
金会为此开战的
Chin'll go to war over that.
家族可不想看到开战
The Families don't want a war.
但如果是金挑起的 家族会站在你这边
If he starts it, they'll side with you.
太冒险了
It's too risky.
你是个创新者 就像拉齐·卢西亚诺一样
You were an innovator, like Lucky Luciano.
建立了从马赛到纽约
Established the dope pipeline
的毒品线
from Marseille to New York.
不是我说 就金
I mean, Chin?
他只是维托的车夫 他妈的
He's just Vito's driver, for God's sake.
你想说什么
What do you propose?
我可以以两万八一公斤的价格卖♥♥你的毒品
I can move your junk for $28,000 a kilo.
不收税
No taxes.
纯利润
Only profit.
这可比市价高了两千
That's two grand over market value.
你为什么这么大方
Now, why are you beingso generous?
你和拉齐
You and Lucky,
总能识破小把戏
never miss a -- a trick.
好吧
Alright.
我现在进退两难
I'm in a jam.
我需要提前支付
I need $300,000 cash in advance
三十万刀的货款
with the product.
但是我愿意开出每周12点的利息
But I agree to 12-point interest, per week,
这可比道上的惯例
and that's two points better
整整高了两个点
than what they're doin' out on the street.
敬新世界
To a new world.
敬新世界
To a new world.
别耍我
Don't fuck me.
走吧
Let's get outta here.
如果没事的话
If it's alright --
拿吧 宝贝
There you go, baby.
我们会知道的
We'll find out.
好了
Alright.
每个人都收到钱了
Everybody gets paid.
你也知道邦比开口了 每个人都要收到钱
You heard Bumpy. Everybody get paid,
直到最后一个人
down to the last person.
文森特·吉甘特来了
Vincent Gigante's here.
是吗
Yeah?
行呗
Heh.
继续开
Go ahead.
把枪放下
Put your guns down.
没事的
It's alright.
我跟你无话可说
I don't got shit to say to you.
说来可笑
It's funny, isn't it?
我们都被家族保护
We're both protected by the Families.
我杀不了你 你也动不了我
I can't kill you; you can't kill me.
这就有意思了
That makes thingsvery interesting.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛
What the fuck do you want?
我要翻一下我的口袋
I'm goin' in my pocket here.
翻一下我的口袋
Goin' in my pocket.
我来收钱的
I came to collect.
看来我正正好押中了数字
Looks like I hitthe number straight on.
看起来是这样
Looks like you did.
是啊 我还听说你不会赖账
Yeah, and I heard you don't welsh your payouts.
我确实不会
I don't.
你自己清楚 你杀了赞布拉诺
You know,you killed Zambrano.
你对家族隐瞒了这件事
You covered it to the Families.
当然 你在我的地盘上
Course, you sell your dope
卖♥♥你的毒品 但是你却不给我交税
on my territory;you don't pay me taxes.
还有你在克莱的那场拳击赛中
And you put a stop to the --
插了一脚 对不对
the fix in the Clay fight, didn't you?
这肯定让你信心大增
All that must give yaa lotta confidence.
是吧 你忙得连轴转 看轻我
Huh? Keeps you busy,lookin' down on me.
你是如此忙
You're so busy,
忙到忘了我是你的上级
you couldn't see that I'm above you.
我不知道你是从哪搞到钱
I don't know where you got the money
兑现你的承诺的 但是
to meet your obligations, but,
我敬佩这一点
I respect that.
对黑人毫无正义可言
民权领袖宣布
“华盛顿游♥行♥”
这也引起了一个问题
Does raise a question.
在这个世上
Who in the world
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表