剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
It would not be wise to take outa sitting congressman.
博南诺同意了
Bonanno agrees.
这就是为什么他需要你来处理
That's why he wants you to handle it.
如果你不做 那我们会的
If you don't, we will.
斯特拉 斯特拉 宝贝
Stell. Stella, babe.
你会没事的
Hey, hey,you're gonna be okay.
离我远点
Get away from me.
宝贝
Baby.
你想害死泰迪
You tried to have Teddy killed.
还有洛伦佐
And Lorenzo.
洛伦佐吗 你在说什么啊
Lorenzo?What're you talking about?
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you've done.
你是个怪物
You're a monster...
听着 我来了 我看到你躺在地板上
Look, I come here,I see you lying on the floor,
我的一生就这样在我眼前闪过
my whole fucking life passed in front of my eyes.
我所犯下的每一个错误
Every mistake I ever made.
就只能换来这样的结局吗
And it ends like this?
不 已经命中注定了
No,it's gonna end like this.
因为
'Cause...
世上不会再有什么比你
there's nothing in the world I love more,
让我更深爱的事物了
I need more than you.
没错 我做过些可怕的事情
And yes,I've done horrible things.
没错
Yeah.
你能放过泰迪吗
Will you leave Teddy alone?
当然
Yeah.
当然 我向天发誓
Yeah,I-I-I swear on Jesus,
还有向圣母发誓
and -- and the Holy Mother,
你想让我对谁发誓都可以
and -- and anything else you want me to swear on.
告诉我洛伦佐怎么了
Tell me what happened to Lorenzo.
你知道的
You know --
我一直很喜欢他 他是个好孩子
I always liked him. He was a good kid.
他不是很聪明 但你知道的
Not too bright, but, you know.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
我知道你在和他约会
And I knew you were seeing him.
放学后偷偷溜出去
You know,sneaking out after school.
你忘了 有人向我汇报 对吧
You forget, I -- I got peoplethat report back to me, right?
我知道
And I know that you --
你流产了
that you got an abortion,
我觉得你应该来找我的
and I think that you should've come to me.
我很害怕你会做些什么
I was terrified what you might do.
他比你大 他应该比你更清楚些
He was older than you.He should have known better.
他不该死的
He didn't deserve to die.
我是在保护你
I'm protective.
我不想他再让你经历更多的痛苦
I didn't want him to put you through any more pain.
爸爸
Daddy...
我爱他
I loved him.
当然
Yeah.
当然 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 好吗
I know, okay?
我很抱歉 好吗
And I'm sorry, all right?
我坐在这儿
And I'm sitting here,
请求你的原谅
and I'm asking for your forgiveness.
好吗
All right?
你是我的小宝贝
You're my little bambina.
一直是我的小宝贝
Always been my little bambina.
你是最重要的
You're my first.
来吧 回到我身边 斯特拉
Come on, come back to me,Stella.
宝贝
Baby.
回来吧
Come back.
回到我身边
Come back to me.
约翰逊女士
Mrs. Johnson.
你好 罗伊
Hello, Roy.
我在报纸上看到了你的照片
Saw your picture in the paper.
你的所作所为令人钦佩
It's admirable what you're doing.
你也一样
I can say the same for you.
好 鲍威尔议员准备好了
All right,Congressman Powell is ready.
约翰逊女士
Ah. Mrs. Johnson.
牧师
Reverend.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to see you.
不胜荣幸
Delightful.
失陪一下 温盖特
Uh, excuse us, Wingate.
是你让我来的
Oh, you asked me to be in here.
现在我要你离开
And now I'm asking you to leave.
请自便
Please,make yourself comfortable.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我在此向你保证 邦比会付清他的税款
I am here to promise you that Bumpy will settle his tax bill.
我希望你不要在法庭上提起他
And I would hope you won't mention him in court?
你丈夫和意大利黑帮有勾结
Your husband is in cahootswith Italian mobsters
他们在洗钱
who are laundering money,
逃税 破坏我们的城市
evading taxes,and ruining our city.
他的财产和他们的不一样
His properties are not like theirs.
你知道的
You know that. Hmm.
他没有付他的那份钱
Well, he hasn't paid his fair share.
我是说 总得有人付我薪水
I mean,someone has to pay my salary.
他愿意连本带利地交税
He's willing to pay his taxes with interest.
邦比·约翰逊是个罪犯
Bumpy Johnson is a criminal.
这种人♥渣♥怎么配得上
How does he deserve a smart,
你这样貌美心善的妻子
good-looking,fine woman like you?
人们总是觉得老鼠的儿子会打洞
It's easy to think that you hit a home run
上梁不正下梁歪
because you were born on third base.
在我丈夫成长的年代
My husband grew up at a time
他所选的道路是他最好的选择
where the path he chose was his best option.
别把他和意大利人相提并论
Don't put him in the same bag as the Italians.
约翰逊太太
Mrs. Johnson.
我只是想告诉你 我是来帮鲍威尔议员的
I just wanted to tell you that Icame to Congressman Powell's aid
因为他求助于我
because he asked for my help,
但我无意抢你风头
not out of any desire to step on your turf.
没关系的
It's quite all right.
那位好牧师对你有所行动了吗
Has the good Reverendmade a move on you yet?
怎么了 当然没有
Why, no.
你知道的 男人都一个德行
You know how men are.
他们吃腻了家里的菲力牛排
They get tired ofthe filet mignon at home,
于是就出去来点油腻腻的芝士汉堡换换口味
so they go out fora greasy cheeseburger.
我试着说服鲍威尔 但他却不肯让步
I tried to convince him, but Powell isn't gonna budge.
他们明天要上法庭 他会把我们的名字都说出来的
They'll go to court tomorrow, he's gonna spill our names.
但我们也可以通过法律解决
But, uh, we can fight this out legally.
毕竟我们的律师也不是盖的
'Cause we got good lawyers, too.
我同意
I agree.
你的人唐尼·阿普利达
Your man Donnie Apreda,
他说如果我不做 那就你来做
he, uh -- he said if I don't do it, then you will.
你想让我怎么做 干掉议员吗
What do you want me to do,whack the Congressman?
我想干掉的是博比·肯尼迪
The one I'd like to whackis that Bobby Kennedy,
那个背后捅刀子的爱尔兰小混♥蛋♥
that back-stabbing Irish mickdonkey motherfucker.
但正如你说的 我们的律师也不是盖的
But like you said,we got good lawyers.
那我们就这么说定了
We're good then.
我们会在法庭上解决这件事的
We'll fight this in court.
说定了
We're good.
你还好吗
You okay?
我今天站在那里 眼睁睁看着租户
I stood there today and watched tenants
被残忍♥对待 但我什么也没做
be brutalized and did nothing.
然后鲍威尔告诉我说邦比是个天杀的地主
Then Powell tells me that Bumpy is a slumlord,
所以 修女 我一点也不好
so, no, Sister, I'm not okay.
我父亲是个恶棍
My father's a gangster.
看来你也如此
And so were you.
我爱你父亲
And I love your father.
我一直觉得他挺不错的
I've always had a soft spot for him.
我忽略了邦比的所作所为
I overlook the choices Bumpy makes
但对别人我绝不会这样
like I would those of no other man
因为我一直相信
simply because I have always believed
他本性不坏的
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表