剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
让一切恢复正常吧
let everything get back to normal.
- 霍利斯中士 抱歉打扰您了 - 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧 哥们
- Sergeant Hollis, I'm sorry to have bothered you. - You lost your fucking mind, man?
约翰逊先生 很荣幸见到您 X先生
Mr. Johnson. It's been an honor, Mr. X.
无意冒犯 菲德勒先生 但是
All due respect,Mr. Fidler, but, uh,
这个瘾君子来来回♥回♥折腾两个礼拜了
this junky's been in and out of two weeks.
这期间我们已经损失了300美金的货了
We lost $300 worth of merchandise in that time.
你强♥暴♥了我
You raped me.
混♥蛋♥ 我要杀了你
Motherfucker! I'm gonna kill you!
我没碰她
I didn't touch her!
放开他 约翰逊
Get off him, Johnson.
松手
Let go.
- 我他妈弄死你 - 放开他
- I'll fucking kill your fucking ass.Get off him!
冷静点 邦比
Calm down, brother. Easy, Bumpy.
松手
Off.
这他妈到底怎么一回事
What in the holy fuck is going on here?
她是我女儿
That's my daughter.
你是我的女儿
You're my daughter.
妈妈 甜高粱是什么东西
Mama, what's s-sorghum?
就是一种糖浆 做你♥爸♥爸爱吃的蛋糕用的
It's a kind of molasses,makes the cake your daddy likes.
伊莉丝是谁
Who's Elise?
你从哪儿听到的这个名字
Where'd you hear that name from?
没哪儿
Nowhere.
我听爸爸说过
I heard Daddy talking.
这就没法说了 哈林区有多少叫伊莉丝的呢
Couldn't tell you. Lots of Elises in Harlem.
你怎么不把蛋打进去呢
Why don't you crack the eggs in.
小心蛋壳
Watch for the shells.
爸爸认识那个伊莉丝
Daddy knows who she is,
X先生说要把她抓起来
and Mr. X says he should catch her.
我刚才怎么告诉你打蛋来着
What'd I say about them eggs?
你还有别的问题吗
You got any more questions?
没有的话就离大人的事儿远点
Then stay out of grown folks' business.
热狗 这一天天过的
Hot dog. What a day, what a day,what a day, what a day. Stop.
上路之前再来一杯吗
How about one for the road?
得了吧 我可不想再喝了
Hoo! Maybe I don't need anymore. Maybe not.
饶了我吧可
Maybe not.
就喝一点点 一小口
Oh, just a little taste, little taste.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine. Yeah.
- 别倒太多 我得走了 - 得了吧
- Hey, not too much. I got to go. - Please.
我可是见过你干掉一整瓶法国梅洛的场面
I seen you down a whole bottle of the finest French merlot.
来
Now, uh...
知道吗 你可得帮我做一个公开声明
you know that I'm gonna need you to make a public statement.
- 关于什么的 - 我们现在没干过 以前也不曾干过
- About what? - About how we are not now nor ever have been fucking.
- 但我们一直都在干啊 - 确实 没毛病
- But we fuck all the time. - Yeah, and that's true,
但是 对外不能宣扬
but, for the public record, this never happened.
除了床笫之欢
Do I mean anything to you
我对你来说就没什么别的意义了吗
besides a little fun under the covers?
心肝宝贝 你看你
Baby, baby, baby, baby, now.
我可不能让这种丑闻上头条啊
I need to get this scandal off the front page.
坐下 咱们好好说
Sit down, talk to me.
你要什么有什么 又年轻 性格也好 还这么美
You are the trifecta -- young, fair, beautiful.
老天呐 你可是俄亥俄小姐
You're Miss Ohio, for God's sake.
现在我需要你出席一个记者招待会
Now, I'm gonna need you to come forward at a press conference
向大家证明咱们是清白的
and tell the world that there is nothing between us.
亚当 我不是你的玩物 也不是提线木偶
I am not your play thing, Adam,or your puppet.
无论在大众眼中咱们是什么关系
You know how I feel about you has nothing to do
都不会影响我对你的爱
with how the public sees me.
你知道我很在意你的
Now, you know I care.
那你也应该知道我从不说谎
And you know I don't lie --
无论是对你 还是对全世界
not to you,and not to the world.
除非你想开个发布会
So, unless you want meat a press conference
告诉大家咱俩干得多爽
telling everybody how good we fuck,
否则这事就拉倒吧
you gonna leave it alone.
那现在你打算怎么做啊
So, what are you gonna do?
看来我只能把小孩的猫挂树上
Well, I guess I'll have to just throw some kid's cat up a tree
然后祈祷我救猫的时候被纽♥约♥时♥报♥拍到了
and hope the New York Times is there when I save it.
有超过100名的示♥威♥者集结在一起
...as over 100 demonstrators have assembled...
- 等等 - 拘留
- Wait a minute. ...the detainment...
等下 先别管这个
Wait, hold that thought.
示♥威♥人群当中的一些人叫嚣着
...of what some in the crowd are calling
错误指控了一名商店行窃的小偷
a wrongfully accused shoplifter.
所罗门·菲德勒 也就是菲德勒百货商店的店主
Solomon Fidler, owner of Fidler's Department Store,
拒绝发表言论
has declined comment.
道琼斯工业平均指数
The Dow Jones Industrial Average
连续三天上涨
is risen for the third consecutive day.
我不明白 我说过我不起诉
Yeah, I don't understand. I told you no charges.
各回各家就完了
Everyone can just go home.
抱歉 菲德勒先生 现在有一宗强♥暴♥案件
Apologies, Mr. Fidler, but if there was a rape here,
我们在处理这位女士的案件 不是你的
we're talking about this young woman's charges, not yours.
好吧 那我不起诉啊
Okay, um, no charges.
我就把那些人都辞退
Uh, I-I-I fire both those men,
再给你和你父亲每人
and I give you and your father each
100美金作为信用凭证
$100 dollars worth of credit
你给我100美金
You'd give me $100?
- 要是你愿意的话 给现金 - 你开什么玩笑
- Uh, cash, if you pref... - Are you serious?
你认为就凭200美金就能买♥♥走一名黑人女士的尊严吗
You think you can purchase a black woman's dignity with $200?
我只不过是 对不起
I just...I just...I'm sorry,
但我也不想毁了我的财产啊
but I don't want my property destroyed.
我看也许就该毁掉
Well,maybe it should be destroyed.
没人想毁掉任何事情
No one's destroying anything.
X先生 你一直在说一些煽动性的言论
You keep making inflammatory statements, Mr. X,
再这样我就起诉你煽动暴♥乱♥
I will charge you for inciting a riot.
那可是五年监禁 都消停会行吗
That's five years in the pen, so tone it down, alright?
菲德勒先生
Mr. Fidler?
约翰逊小姐 我们需要你的证词
We'll need your statement, Miss Johnson.
别担心 我一会就带她回来
Don't worry. I'll bring her right back.
我的女儿就这样跟着一个白人警♥察♥走出去了
My daughter being walked off with a white policeman.
在你看来这就叫正义吗
That look like justice to you?
那也比你跟着一个白人警♥察♥
It's better than you being walked off
锒铛入狱要好得多
with a white policeman in chains.
我的孩子被强♥暴♥了啊
My child was raped.
而你
And...
还想把这件事列入你行动计划的一部分
you want to take it as part of your God damn movement.
听着 邦比 要是你觉得这是我留在这的原因 那我很抱歉
Look, Bumpy, if you think that's why I'm here, I'm sorry.
但伊莉丝的事已经牵扯到更大的斗争了
But Elise is a part of a bigger battle,
我对她的关心在意不亚于对你
and I care for her soul like I care for yours.
我希望有一天你能明白这一切
Someday, I hope you'll see that.
主是我的指引者 我将一无所求
The Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青青草地上
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
领我至可安息的水边
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
即使我缓步穿过
And yea, though I walk through
笼罩着死亡阴影的幽谷 也将不畏惧邪恶
the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
- 你手中有什么 你手中有什么 - 没错
- What's in your hands? What's in your hands? - Yes!
挂在十字架上的我 钉子钉在了我的手心
Hanging on the cross, I got two nails in my hands.
神父啊 我向你伸出双手
Father, I stretch my hands to Thee.
你是我所知的唯一希望
Only hope I know...
那个双手被钉子钉住的男人
...and that man, with two nails in his hands,
将历史分为两段 公元前和公元后
split history in half -- B.C. and A.D.
老兄 谁让他上去的
Hey, brother. Who let him get up there?
你的双手中有什么呢 哈林区善良的人们
What's in your hands today, good people of Harlem?
上帝在你们的手中
You got God in your hands,
有上帝的支持 你们将取得胜利
and with God in your hands, you win,
- 与上帝同行 向他诉说吧 - 说的对
- so walk with him, and talk with him. - Yes!
与上帝同奋斗 共争取 与上帝同在
And work with him, and fight together, and stay together.
现在我来告诉你们 上帝保佑你们所有人
And I say unto you now, God bless you all.
是的 上帝保佑你们所有人
Yes, God bless you all.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 我的兄弟马尔科姆
Amen, brother Malcolm.
阿门 我的兄弟马尔科姆
Amen, brother Malcolm.
阿门 我的兄弟马尔科姆
Amen, brother Malcolm.
鲍威尔牧师 好一番精彩绝伦的表演啊
Quite a performance,Reverend Powell.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表