剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
that his love for you,it's -- it's so twisted
他对你的爱扭曲到
that he would killany man who wanted to have you.
他会杀了任何想要拥有你的男人
Come on, Stella.
拜托了 斯特拉
Tell the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥吧
I was 13, and he was 17.
我当时13岁 而他当时17
We were in love, and --
我们很相爱 然后
and one day, he just dis-- disappeared.
然后某一天 他就人间蒸发了
Police came by, and ever-- everybody was looking for him.
警♥察♥来过 每个人都在找他
They never found the body.
他们从未发现尸体
For a long time, I tried to convince myself
很长一段时间 我都试图说服自己
my father had nothing to do with it.
我的父亲与此无关
But nowyou know better, right?
但是现在你看得比以前更清楚了 对吧
I hate him.
我恨他
No.
不
You love him.
你爱他
That's why you buried itfor so long.
这就是你掩埋此事这么久的原因
Look, if you want to protect Teddy,
听着 如果你想保护泰迪
just do what I say, alright?
就按我说的做 好吗
Well, you're here, so that meansthat Teddy Greene is dead.
好吧 你来这儿了 那就意味者泰迪·格林死了
No?
没有吗
You fucked up again?
你又他妈搞砸了
Boss, I-I, uh --
老大 我 我
It's alright.You're off the hook.
没事 我放你一马
Your lucky day.
你小子今天走运
Huh?
什么
I'm done with Stella.
我放下斯特拉的事了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
She will reap what she sows.
她会自食其果的
We'll all reap what we sow.
我们都会自食其果的
Teddy Greene is under Bumpy Johnson's protection.
泰迪·格林正处于邦比保护之下
I bet he convinced Bobby Robinson
我敢说他说服了波比·罗宾逊
to sell the kid's contract to Royal Chord.
把那小伙的合同卖♥♥给皇家唱片
He's trying to stir the pot with you and Bonanno.
他试图挑起你和博南诺之间的战争
I've had enough of Bumpy Johnson.
我受够了邦比·约翰逊
There's something I want you to do.
我想让你去做些事
You better have a good reasonfor getting me out here.
你最好有个约我出来的好理由
I asked you here because
我请你出来是因为
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
And I don't know whether she's dead or alive.
而我不知道她现在是生是死
So I know the kind of pain that you're in.
所以我了解你正经历的那种痛苦
I'm here to talk to you about your son
我来这是为了和你谈谈你儿子
and who you blame for his murder.
以及你该找谁来算这笔账
You found the niggersthat killed my son?
你找到杀死我儿子的黑人了
Give me their names.Name your price.
告诉我他们的名字 尽管开价
It was two Negroes who killed your kid,
有两个黑人杀了你的孩子
who were later killed by the guy who hired them.
之后他们又被雇佣他们的人杀了
Who?
谁
Vincent "Chin" Gigante.
文森特·金·吉甘特
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You don't have to.
你不必相信
You can hear it from his daughter.
你可以从他女儿那自己听
Powell: Your rhetoricis quite inflammatory.
你的言辞很煽情
But you makesome very good points,
但是你也提出了很好的观点
particularly aboutthe co-option of the March
尤其是肯尼迪政♥府♥试图
by the Kennedy government.
拉拢这次游♥行♥
The Honorable Elijah Muhammadis lucky to have you.
真♥主♥有你很幸运
Elijah doesn't trust me anymore.
真♥主♥不再信任我了
Why is it
为什么
when a Negro becomes successful,
每当一个黑人获得成功时
his own peoplewant to pull him down?
他的自己人就想着把他拉下来呢
I've given everything to the Nation.
我把一切都献给了伊♥斯♥兰♥国
Sometimes everythingain't enough.
有时候一切仍不够
May I ask the nature of your visit?
我能问问你前来所为何事吗
I came to ask you if you're freeon August 28th.
我来是想问问你8月28日是否有空
If you are, perhapsyou would accept, as my gift,
如果你有空 没准你会接受我的礼物
a ticket to Washington.
一张前往华盛顿的机票
Well...
好吧
Let's raise some hell.
让我们一起下地狱吧
That's what I was hoping you'd say.
这正是我所期待的答复
Man: We found a shallow grave inthe basement over at Fidler's.
我们在菲德勒商♥铺♥的地下室找到了一个浅墓
Looks like the body'sjust been moved.
看起来尸体刚被移♥动♥过
You sell Bumpy Johnson all the junk he wants.
你卖♥♥给了邦比他想要的毒品
This is war.
这是战争
Done? Yeah.
吃完了吗 吃完了
Hey.
嘿
Look who I got.
看看我找到了谁
I found her hiding out in my office.
我发现她藏在我办公室外面
She wouldn't tell me why.
她不肯告诉我原因
Oh, my God. Come over here.
我的天 快过来
Come here to me.
给我瞧瞧
Where did you go?
你去哪了
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Elise?
伊莉丝
Hello.
你好
What's going on?
发生什么了
Why you dressed like that?
你为什么穿成这样
This is how Muslims dress.
这就是穆♥斯♥林♥的服饰
Are you surprised, Daddy?
你很吃惊吗 爸爸
Why is she calling you "Daddy"?
为什么她管你叫爸爸
Are you my sister?
你是我的姐姐吗
Yes, Margaret.
是的 玛格丽特
I'm your big sister.
我是你的姐姐
She was a tremendous help to me.
她帮了我很多
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
Margaret: Daddy!Daddy! Oh, no!
爸爸 爸爸 哦 不
Oh, dear Lord. Oh, my God.
老天爷啊 我的天
Mayme: You're okay, baby.
你没事的 宝贝
Daddy.It's okay, baby.
爸爸 没事的 宝贝
Everything's gonna be alright, baby.
一切都会没事的 亲爱的
Say something, Daddy. Okay?
说点什么吧 爸爸 好吗
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表