剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
And I rarely have had occasion
而我也很少会有
to question your judgment, but --
想要质疑你决定的时候 但
But this is oneof those rare occasions?
但这就是那“很少”之一的时候是吧
Have you thought this thing through?
你想清楚这事了吗
Down to a "T."
清清楚楚
A battle between those Families will be fought in Harlem.
家族之间的战争会在哈林打响
Our folks -- innocent folks are gonna die.
我们的人 无辜的人会为之丧命
Do you want to be freeof the guineas?
你想不再受限于几内亚人吗
Is that what this is about?
是为了这个吗
Or did they hurt your pride?
还是因为他们践踏了你的尊严
I spent three years in a trench in Korea,
我在朝鲜的战壕里待了三年
and I learned one thing about war, Bump.
而我从战争里学会了一件事 邦比
Nobody really wins.
战场无赢家
O'Donnell: "Stronger Together." I like it.
团结力量大 我喜欢
Alright, Kenny!
好了 肯尼
Count me in!
算我一份
Adam. Hello.
亚当 你好
What's the posters?
这张海报是什么
Pretty great, right?
挺不错的 对吧
"Jobs For All."
全民雇佣
"Decent Pay Now."
合理薪酬
"Freedom March"? "Stronger Together"?
自♥由♥游♥行♥ 团结力量大
Oh, come on, Kenny!
噢 得了吧 肯尼
How about one that says, "I Love Puppies"?
不如来个 我爱小狗狗
Adam, please.For crissake, Kenny,
亚当 拜托了 老天爷 肯尼
four little girls were blown up in a church basement.
四个小女孩在教堂地下室被炸死
They're posters.
它们只是海报
Okay. My first action
好的 我作为
as part of the leadership committee...
领袖委员会的一员的第一项行动就是
You. Fired.
你 被解雇了
Thank you, white folks.
谢谢你们 白人朋友们
You're fired! Fired!
你们被炒了 被炒了
This is a March by Negroes for Negroes.
这是个由黑人领导的为了黑人的游♥行♥
You're fired, too, Kenny.
你也被开了 肯尼
We need to talk.Oh, come on.
我们需要谈谈 真的是
Frankly, I am not in agreement with this,
坦白说 我并不赞同这个决定
but the President has spoken to the others,
但是总统已经和其他人商量过了
and they have decided to exclude you
他们决定将你排除在
from the leadership committee.What?
领袖委员会之外 什么
Yes, Martin and the others think
是的 马丁和其他人认为
that this whole Esther James slander suit makes you toxic.
整个埃斯特·詹姆斯诽谤诉讼案让你变得有毒
Martin "Loser" King thinks I'm toxic?
马丁·“卢瑟”·金认为我有毒吗
Jack does, too.
杰克也这么认为
He's putting his money on King.
他把钱押在金身上了
Now, we know Martin does not have a way with words
现在 我们也明白马丁不像你那么会说话
like you do, but we are hoping
但是我们也希望
that he comes up with a half-decent speech.
他能想出个能上得了台面的演讲
Motherfucker.
狗♥日♥的♥
You sold me out, Kenny.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 肯尼
I know you lied, talking to the President.
我知道你对总统说谎了
Jack! Fuck him, too!
杰克 我也操♥他♥妈♥的
Please, please, I'm begging you.
拜托了 拜托了 我在求你
You must tell no one
你不能告诉任何人
I'm showing you this.Shut up!
我带你来看这个 闭嘴
Mr. Gigante owns the building, yes,
这栋大楼是吉甘特先生的 没错
and what he does is up to him.
而他要做什么他说了算
I just lease the space.
我只是租下了这个地方
Shut the fuck up!
闭他妈的嘴吧
I knew Chin had something buried down here.
我知道金埋了些东西在这里
I always thought it was money.
我一直以为是钱
Turns out it was Bonanno's son.
原来是博南诺的儿子
Chance: It's empty.
这是空的
He moved the fucking body.
他移走了该死的尸体
So much for proof.
这还真是铁证如山啊
Fidler: I don't know anything about a body!
我对尸体一无所知
Not a fucking word.
一个字都他妈的不要说
Shh. Okay. Okay.
嘘 好的 好的
Elise: This is it.
就是这了
Mayme: My Lord.
我的天
They sell spoons of dujiin here.
他们在这卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
And also needles.
还有针筒
You've been.
你也买♥♥过
Not in a while.
有段时间没有了
But sometimes I "fish" herewith the Sisters.
但是有时候我和其他姊妹会在这钓鱼
Fish?
钓鱼
Share the story of mytransformation with other users.
和其他瘾君子分享我的改变
They'll listen to a former junkie.
他们会听一个前瘾君子说话的
How long you been clean?
你戒毒多久了
Three months, 27 days.
三个月零27天
I am sorry I gave you $100 for drugs
我很抱歉 那晚你来找玛格丽特的时候
when you came by to see Margaretthat night.
我给了你一百刀去买♥♥毒品
That wasn't Christian of me.
我的做法一点也不像基♥督♥徒
Allah teaches we must forgive.
真♥主♥教导我们要原谅
I'm still learning how.
但我还在学习这件事
Girl: No!
不
No.
不
No!
不要
Well, come on.
过来吧
Come see what paid for your fine jewelry
过来看看你那精致的珠宝
and the furniture in that penthouse of yours.
和顶层豪华公♥寓♥里的家具都是用什么付的
This is where the bills get sent.
这就是账单被寄来的地方
They peddle in the back.
他们在后面兜售
Calvin: Get the fuckout of here, Sister.
给我他妈地滚出去 姊妹
We don't want no crazy-assMuslims up in here.
我们不想看到任何神经兮兮的穆♥斯♥林♥出现在这
Come on, get the fuck out.
快点 快点滚出去
Elise: You've been selling dope
你最近一直在
near the Handmaids of Mary Convent School?
玛丽使女修道院学校贩毒吗
Damn.
该死的
What's Sugar Hill doingup in here?
那个有钱婆娘在这做什么
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Should I?
我该知道吗
My name is Mayme Johnson,
我的名字是梅密·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson's wife.
邦比·约翰逊的妻子
You can either talk to us,
你要么选择告诉我们
or I can call him to come and talk to you.
要么我给他打电♥话♥叫他来跟你们谈
Miss-- Mrs. Johnson.
小姐 约翰逊女士
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You will answer this woman's questions
你会回答这位女士的问题
and treat her religion with respect.
并且尊重她的信仰
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
Any of your pushers tell you they were short 15 spoons?
有没有毒贩子告诉你们他们少了75毫升的毒品
Police raided the block
警方突袭了
where Ronnie Gaines was sellingyesterday.
罗尼·盖恩斯昨天贩毒的地方
He said he stashed a packagein some girl's bag and ran.
他说他把塞了个包裹到小女孩的书包里然后就跑了
I don't know what happenedafter that.
我不知道之后发生了什么
Well, do you know where this girl is?
好吧 那你知道这个小女孩在哪吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Don't worry. We'll find her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Tell me about Lorenzo Bonanno.
跟我说说洛伦佐·波南诺吧
What about him?
说什么
Did your father have him killed?
你父亲杀了他吗
How should I know?
我怎么会知道
Because you were seeing Lorenzo.
因为你之前和他约会过
Teddy.
泰迪
Lorenzo.
洛伦佐
Makes no big differenceto him, does it?
没理由对他网开一面的 对不对
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I know it's hard to admitthat your father,
我知道让你承认你父亲
he's a monster --
是个禽兽很困难
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表