剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
虽然该故事是受到真人真事启发后所写的,但为了增加戏剧性部分角色、人物特征、事件、地点和对话均经过艺术加工和改编
是谁雇佣了你
如果你告诉我们是谁雇佣了你
我们会留你条命
我不会说的
傻♥逼♥
我不在乎是不是意大利人
把你从卡斯特罗手里救出来
你对他们来说也就是个黑鬼
去你♥妈♥的♥
恶魔岛联邦监狱
外头见啊 邦比
See you on the outside, Bumpy!
快滚出去吧
Get the fuck outta here!
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you, too, man!
自从你走后哈林区已经大变样了
So much has changed in Harlem since you've been gone.
有好有坏
Bad and good.
很多伙计搬去布鲁克林或者皇后区了
A lot of folks moved out to Brooklyn and Queens.
他们觉得这里不再安全了
They don't feel safe here anymore.
利兹百货公♥司♥倒闭了
Leeds Department Store went out of business.
你能想象不
Can you imagine that?
不能
No.
还记得我们曾在那里给你买♥♥鞋吗
Remember how we used to buy your shoes there?
是啊
Yeah.
阿波罗还在那
Apollo still there.
只要哈林区还在 阿波罗就不会走
As long as there's a Harlem, we'll have the Apollo.
谁是詹姆斯·布朗
Who's James Brown?
一位歌♥手 很有天分
A singer -- talented.
我们改天没准可以一起去看他的表演
Maybe we'll go see him sometime.
我相信你迟早会重新振作的
I just know you'll get right back into the swing of things.
看看你
Looking at you...
我已经回到正轨了
I'm already back into the swing of things.
你有独特的灵魂 这人尽皆知
* You got soul and everybody knows
没事的 这是正常的
* That it's alright, whoa, it's alright
当你在清晨醒来
* When you wake up early in the mornin'
像芸芸众生中的大多数一样感到悲伤
* Feelin' sad like so many of us do
用灵魂轻声哼唱 让生活成为目标
* Hum a little soul, make life your goal
当然总有些事情会找上门
* And surely something's gotta come to you
但这没关系的
* And say it's alright
会没事的
* Say it's alright
我尝试着从你的信中拼凑着想象这一切
I tried to imagine it from your letters.
天呐 真的见到它的这一刻 这真是
Man, to see it for real, it's...
这很摩登
it's modern, alright.
我们需要一个良好的新开始
We needed a fresh start.
下午好 布克先生
Afternoon, Mr. Booker.
告诉我的妈妈
* Told my mama
我敢说
* I bet your...
欢迎回家 爸爸
Welcome home, Daddy.
我回来就再也不走了
I'm home for good.
这就是我们的风云人物
There's the man of the hour!
是啊 邦比
Yeah, Bumpy!
- 瓜尔波 他们可没告诉我你在这 - 邦比
- Guap, they didn't tell me you was here, man. - Bumpy.
感谢你能成功出来 老兄 我真的很感激
Thanks for coming out, man. I really appreciate it.
我也很感谢你为我家人做的一切 好吗
And I appreciate what you did for my family, alright?
意大利人
The Italians...
他们在给我们制♥造♥麻烦 邦比
They're creating a problem for us, Bumpy.
你能回来我们真的很开心 但是梅蜜更开心
We so glad you back. But Mayme's more glad.
我的意思是 虽然她不说
I mean, she won't say,
但她真的想你想惨了
but she missed you something awful.
查理刚进了莫尔豪斯
Oh, and Charlie just got into Morehouse.
我们手头资金有点紧 但是你懂得
We a little short on funds, but, you know --
- 我会尽我所能的 好吗 - 谢谢你
- I'll see what I can do, alright? - Thank you.
我搞到了一打点38柯尔特朗斯手♥枪♥
I got a line on a dozen .38 Colt Longs,
三把布朗宁自动步♥枪♥ 孩子们兴奋极了
three Browning Automatics, and them boys got some kick.
玛格丽特在学校表现得很好
Margaret's doing so well in school.
她真的很聪明 对吧
She's really smart, huh?
真是罕见得聪慧
Oh, exceptional.
还有就是
And, uh...'course,
教区的屋顶有点漏水了
the roof in the rectory is leaking.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我在112大街有个洗车场
I got a car wash on 112th street --
这个洗车场在112大街
this car wash on 112th street.
你为什么要现在开始一个新生意
Why are you starting a new business right now?
你看着气色很好 监狱生活很适合你 伙计
You look good. Prison agrees with you, man.
- 很高兴见到你 伙计 - 见到你真好 邦比
- Good to see you, brother. - Good to see you, Bumpy.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 来这 来爸爸怀里 快过来
I'm fine. Come here! Come here, come here.
抱我一下
Give me a hug.
你想来点冰淇淋不 要去吃圣代吗
You want some ice cream? Wanna go get a split?
圣代
A split.
是的
Yeah.
46大街有点麻烦了
We got a problem up on 46th.
好吧
Alright.
- 我们等会再去吃 好吗 - 好的
- We'll do that later, okay? - Alright.
好的
Okay.
好的 好的
* Okay, okay, yeah
哈利路亚 我♥操♥纵一切 既是司机又是射手
* Hallelujah, I maneuver, I'm the driver and the shooter
在这里 黑人们 你们会失去灵魂
* Out here, nigga, you can lose your soul
小心点 黑人们 你们最好学会谦卑
* Be careful, nigga, you better be humble
我们为了追求的理想而活
* We living whatever we come for
你以为你惹的是谁
* Who do you think you clocked into?
我可不是你想撞上的人
* I'm not the one you wanna run into
哈利路亚 我♥操♥纵一切 既是司机又是射手
* Hallelujah, I maneuver, I'm the driver and the shooter
在这里 黑人们 你们会失去灵魂
* Out here, nigga, you can lose your soul
小心点 黑人们 你们最好学会谦卑
* Be careful, nigga, you better be humble
我们为了追求的理想而活
* We living whatever we come for
你以为你惹的是谁
* Who do you think you clocked into?
我可不是你想撞上的人
* I'm not the one you wanna run into
欢迎回家 邦比
Welcome home, Bumpy.
我很抱歉你一回来就要对付这些烂摊子
I'm sorry you gotta come back to all this shit.
发生什么了
What happened?
他们从后面进来的
They came in from the back,
像对待廉价妓♥女♥一样折腾这个地方
turned this place out like a $5 ho.
德克斯特挺身而出
Dexter stepped up...
他们就对他开了一枪
so they capped him.
谁干的
Who did it?
一个操♥他♥妈♥的黑发热那亚人干的
Some dark-haired motherfucking guinea
叫做桑布拉诺
named Zambrano.
桑布拉诺 那是金·甘特的手下
Zambrano? That's Chin Gigante's crew.
你能挺过去的吧
You gon' be able to tough this out?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
海伦修女还在圣玛丽医院吗
Is Sister Helen still at St. Mary's?
那你带他过去
You take him over there.
你告诉他们德克斯特是我的人
You tell 'em that Dexter's a part of my crew.
没问题
You got it.
你会没事的
You'll be alright.
现在你就有对姑娘们吹嘘的故事了
Now you got a story to tell all these ladies.
照看着点给他所需的一切
See he gets anything he needs.
我会叫人来收拾这里的 好吗
I'm-a get a crew in here to clean this place up, alright?
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
回见
See you, too.
走吧
Let's go.
这个孩子说的热那亚人是谁
Who is this guinea that this kid's talking about?
桑布拉诺
Zambrano.
他为热那亚家族管理哈林区
He's running Harlem for the Genovese family.
他强势插手了钱 女人和毒品的事
He muscled in on numbers, women, dope.
直到刚才 他都没有动你的地盘
But till now, he left your spots alone.
这么说吧 我们不会袖手旁观的
Tell you this, we ain't do nothing to bring it on.
这些意大利人就是在给我们传递一个信息
The Italians are sending us a message.
塞西尔还在37大街擦鞋子吗
Cecil still shine shoes over on 37th?
那个老不死的 他会在那干到100岁的
That old coot -- He'll be there till he's 100.
给他点钱
Lay a dime on him.
让他给我们查清桑布拉诺动手的理由
Make sure he gets us the wherefore on Zambrano.
那个警♥察♥德·亚历山德罗
That cop D'Alessandro,
他还在28大街吗
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表