剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
这是对你上个月在156大街
This is retribution for the two soldiers you popped
袭击两位战士的报应
last month up 156th Street.
是啊 两位根本就不该出现在156大街的
Yeah, two soldiers who should've never been on 156th Street
妄图在我的地盘销♥售♥博南诺的毒品的战士
trying to push Bonanno's dope in my territory.
你不会想和博南诺开战的
You don't want to go to war with Bonanno.
是他不想要哈林区
He didn't want Harlem.
你清楚这个 对吧 他原本肯本就没想要哈林
You know that, right? He didn't want Harlem.
是他给我的 好吗
He gave it to me, right?
因为我才能看出它的价值
Because I could see the value in it.
你懂不懂 乔伊·博南诺他妈♥个♥小香蕉就看不出
You understand? Joey fucking Bananas couldn't.
我不会分享哈林区
I ain't sharing Harlem.
好吧 你是想为了他妈妈也尽你所能救救萨米呢
Alright, do you want to save Sammy for his mother,
还是说你想让我的人带走他然后丢到海里
or you want my guys to take him and lose him out at sea?
我他妈才不在乎 一路顺风
I don't fucking care. Bon voyage.
稍微等等吧 肯尼
Just give me one second, Kenny.
肯尼迪总统不得不重新安排这次会议
President Kennedy is gonna have to reschedule the call.
什么 又一次 别乱来 亚当
What? Again?Ah, don't -- do not blow your stack, Adam.
奥唐纳先生 我想您并不需要被提醒
Mr. O'Donnell, I don't think you need to be reminded
鲍威尔牧师才是第一个
that Reverend Powell was the first to get
让国会通过重要的民权法的人
significant Civil Rights legislation through Congress.
他是总统赢下纽约城的重要原因
He was a large reason the President won New York City.
或者说是唯一原因
The only reason!
好了 亚当 这就有点太过
Oh, now, Adam, that's not --
那如果我支持理查德·尼克松
Now, if I'd backed Richard Nixon --
然后 鉴于肯尼迪完全无视
and, given Kennedy's complete disregard
我在民权法案一事上的贡献 没准我当时就该这么做
for my work on the Civil Rights bill, perhaps I should have --
那我们现在的国家形势就会完全不同了
we'd have a very different national scenario right now.
高等教育法案
Higher Education Bill.
最低工资法
The Minimum Wage Act.
公平就业委员会实践法
The Fair Employment Committee Practices Act.
我的法案
My legislation.
那个国会议员说的
What the congressman is saying is --
他知道我在说什么
He knows what I'm saying.
如果总统想要我的支持
If the President wants my support,
他就要展示出更多的诚意
he's gonna have to do a whole lot more.
我只是希望杰克·肯尼迪
I just wish Jack Kennedy had as much regard
对我的立法议程
for my legislative agenda
能像对玛丽莲·梦露的腿一般重视
as he does for Marilyn Monroe's legs.
锅嫌壶黑这可是五十步笑百步啊 对不对
Pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say?
最高政♥府♥视我们为助力
Highest administration treats us like the help.
现在 没准我会撤销选民支持
Now, maybe my constituent support will dissipate,
然后我们的杰克总统也会失去第二个任期
and good ol' Jack's second term might disappear, as well.
等等 冷静一下 亚当 好吗
Now, now, now hold on here, Adam, alright?
杰克 你知道杰克对你有着最高敬意
Jack -- You know Jack has the greatest respect for you,
而我是你的立法议程的最大拥护者
and I am your biggest supporter as far as your agenda.
我认为这很明智
I think it's brilliant.
那我现在为什么还在这破地方等着
Then why am I out here in the bleachers?
好吧 随着你的旅行丑闻
Well, things are a little hot right now,
现在事态有点升温了
given your -- your travel debacle.
旅行丑 什么丑闻
Travel deb-- Wh-What debacle?
噢 很显然你今早没有跟进
Oh, apparently you did not get the advance
德鲁·皮尔森的专栏
on Drew Pearson's column this morning.
传言道鲍威尔在巴黎与俄亥俄小姐幽会
"Rumored Powell Trystwith Miss Ohio in Paris."
我的天
Oh, my.
我想你了
I missed you.
你知道回到这里的决定
You know how stupid it is
有多愚蠢吧
that you came back, right?
好吧 这是我们的机会 斯特拉
Well, this is our chance, Stella,
给鲍比·罗宾逊展示我的作品
to show Bobby Robinson my stuff.
他说过他想要那种白人也能跟着起舞的歌♥曲
He said he wants a song white people can dance to.
我告诉他这不是你的专长
I told him it's not your thing.
好吧 该死的 我会给他一支
Well, hell, I'll give him a song
你那该死的爸爸也能跟着跳舞的歌♥ 他妈的
your fucking father could dance to, then, shit.
你有想我吗
Did you miss me?
我当然想你
Of course I missed you.
每次你没有接电♥话♥的时候
I've been running down to Lionel at The Bitter End
我都去 苦痛终点 找莱昂内尔
every time you didn't answer that phone.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
莱昂内尔
Lionel...
一周前在村子里
got shot about a week ago
被射杀了
down in the Village.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
肯定是因为他在摆弄的大♥麻♥和其他的什么破事
Must've been the reefer he was fronting and some other shit.
我的天
Oh, my God.
嘿
Hey.
听着
Hey.
不知道过了多久时间
I just laid eyes on my girl
我才第一次见到我的女孩
for the first time in I don't know how long,
我可不能悲伤
and I can't be sad.
他现在可能看起来人模狗样的
He might look respectable now,
但他曾经有整个哈林区最耀眼的拉直后的头发
but this man here had the flashiest red conk in Harlem.
好吧 那是在我意识到
Well, that was before I realized
我这是在背弃上帝赐予我们的美丽
I was turning my back on our God-given beauty.
我喜欢现在的头发
I like your hair now.
好吧 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
一头拉直过的头发和
Looked pretty good with that red conk
非凡得体的大衣看起来很不错
and a killer-diller coat with a drape shape...
人靠衣装马靠鞍
Drape shape reet pleat.
该死的 你真是屌♥炸了
Damn, you was loud.
噢 老兄
Oh, man.
玛格丽特 你不如去柜台找艾伯特女士
Margaret, why don't you go over to Ms. Albert at the counter?
看看她有没有些甜点给你
See if she got something sweet for you.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
没准她有你喜欢的派
Maybe she got that pie you like.
说吧
Spill it.
我知道你说过要把除名
I know you told me you was writing her off,
但是他们其中一个瘾君子
but one of them junky boosters
说伊莉丝在菲德勒店里偷窃被抓了
is saying that Elise got busted stealing at Fidler's.
伊莉丝不再是我的问题了
Elise ain't my problem anymore.
我知道这很难受 老兄 但是
I know it hurts, brother, but...
毒瘾犹如附骨之疽 在他们振作之前肯定会复发
addicts must fall before they walk.
没准吧
Maybe.
但是
But...
我有我的家人要考虑
I got my family to think about.
所以
So...
我不会再管伊莉丝了
I'm done with Elise.
邦比 事情是
Bump. The thing is...
你的真♥主♥可别想告诉我说
Ain't nothing your Elijah gonna tell me
我不能为我的女儿被强♥奸♥这事
about my daughter getting raped that don't end with me
- 杀了那狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 我知道了 兄弟
- killing the motherfucker that did it. - I hear you, brother.
但是我在全是白人的哈林区
But I've dealt with incidents like this one
处理过很多次这样的事件了
all overwhite-occupied Harlem.
这样的事件 你可没有处理过这样的事件
Like this one? You ain't dealt with one like this one.
当然没有 我为口误抱歉
Of course not. My apologies.
但是伊♥斯♥兰♥国已经做解决这事的准备了
But the Nation is equipped to handle it.
你挑错时间来洗♥脑♥宣扬你♥他♥妈♥的宗教信仰了 马尔
You done picked the wrong time to hustle your God damn religion, Mal.
兄弟 这不是 这不是洗♥脑♥ 老兄
Brother it's not --It's not a hustle, brother,
但是我在跟你说有种方法既可以伸张正义
but I'm telling you that there is a way to get justice
又可以让你免受牢狱之苦
without getting your ass sent back to prison
否则你也帮不上其他人什么忙
where you are of no help to anyone.
- 伊莉丝 马尔 伊莉丝 - 我不止是在说伊莉丝
- Elise, Mal, Elise! - I'm not just talking about Elise.
如果她的父亲再次被送进监狱
There ain't enough pie in the world to fix Margaret's heart
世界上再多的派也弥补不了玛格丽特空虚的心
if her father goes away again.
给我个机会让我展示伊♥斯♥兰♥国的力量吧
Give me a chance to show you the power of the Nation of Islam.
邦比·约翰逊 欢迎回来
Bumpy Johnson. Welcome back.
是啊
Yeah.
约翰逊一直和我在一起
Mr. Johnson is here with me.
你是谁
Who are you?
他是《生活》杂♥志♥上的人 他是马尔科姆X
He's the one from Life magazine. He's Malcolm X.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表