剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Wingate.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
这还得算在你头上 约翰逊
I put this in your lap, Johnson.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你的同胞们雇佣了这些打手
Your "paisans" have sicced their goon squads
对付这些好人
on these good people,
把他们赶出公♥寓♥
evicting them from their apartments!
我是来帮助这些人的 好吗
I came here to help thesepeople, all right?
鲍威尔牧师 考虑到即将来临的冬天
Reverend Powell, uh, in perhaps light of the coming winter,
也许我们应该考虑一下邦比的建议
maybe we should consider Bumpy's proposal.
让大家免受这些痛苦
To help ease the suffering.
邦比根本不是为了大家 他是为了自己的利益
The only suffering Bumpy wants to ease is his own.
我的律师们终于找到了
My lawyers have finally found out
鲍维利·莱恩控股公♥司♥的真实持有者了
the true owners of Bowery Lane Holdings.
温盖特 请把宣誓书递给我好吗
Wingate, would you hand me the affidavit, please?
这些只是几个真正的所有者的名字
These are just a few of the names of the real owners.
博南诺
Bonanno.
希甘特
Gigante.
卢凯塞
Lucchese.
吉诺维斯
Genovese.
科斯特洛 甘比诺
Costello. Gambino.
这里有一个不是以元音结尾的名字
And here's one that doesn't end in a vowel.
约翰逊 就是你了
Johnson. That'd be you.
我和这些暴徒没有任何关系 好吗
I have nothing to do withthese goons, all right?
你可以向法官解释
Well, you can explain that to the judge.
他要么为这个惩罚你 要么因逃税而惩罚你
He'll either get you for this or he'll get you for tax evasion.
修女
Sister.
听着
Look.
我对鲍维利·莱恩很感兴趣
I have interest in Bowery Lane.
我和那些几内亚人 在40年代在哈林区买♥♥了些房♥子
Me and the guineas, we boughts ome buildings in Harlem
当时我们关系很好
back in the '40s when we were tight.
但我的楼 不是贫民窟
But my buildings, they're not slums.
好吗
All right?
要是我早知道就好了 兄弟
That would have been nice to know...brother.
在你试图利用我之前
Before you tried to use me.
- 天啊 - 奥林佩亚
-Oh, my God. -Olympia?!
我的天啊 文
Olympia: Oh, my God, Vin?
文 快点
Vin, hurry!
快点 文 文 文
Hurry! Vin! Vin! Vin!
文
Vin!
天啊 这真是太糟糕了
Oh, my God, it's bad.
- 她在哪里 - 她在楼上的卧室里
Where is she?She's upstairs in the bedroom.
你不能叫医生吗
Can't you call a doctor?
不 我一直在等你
No, I was waiting for you.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
好了 快给我的人打电♥话♥
All right, call my guy!
他叫科根医生
His name is Dr. Kogan.
叫他现在就来见我们
Tell him to meet us now!
斯特拉
Stella!
天啊
Ah, Jesus.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby, baby.
到这儿来 到这儿来 到这来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
看着我
Look at me.
天啊
Ah, Jesus.
斯特拉 宝贝
Stella. Come here, baby.
躺好
Come here.
天啊
Ah, Jesus.
宝贝 坚持住
Oh, baby, please.
坚持住
Please.
你服用了什么
What'd you take?
你服用了什么
What'd you take?
你到底吞了多少啊
How many did you take?!
斯特拉
Stella!
斯特拉 宝贝 拜托了
Stell, baby, please, please, please!
拿点咖啡过来
Get some coffee!
拜托了 拿些冰或别的东西来
Bring some ice or something, please!
我太爱你了 好吗
I love you so much, okay?
我太爱你了 对不起 好吗
I love you so much. I'm sorry, all right?
请原谅我 求你了
I -- Forgive me, please.
天啊 拜托了
Oh, my God, please.
你去哪了
Where were you?
没必要这样 马尔尼修女
There's no need for that,Sister Marny.
马尔科姆兄弟在117号♥街吗
Was Brother Malcolm on 117th Street?
拜托 修女
Oh, please, Sister.
你很清楚
You know good and well.
马尔科姆牧师和我
Minister Malcolm and I
听说了街上的暴♥力♥事件
heard about the violence on the street.
我们去过了 但事先没有任何计划
We went, but it wasn't anything planned.
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
马尔科姆应该做点什么吗
Should Malcolmhave done something?
不 亲爱的圣使
No, Dear Holy Apostle.
我说过要你当我在清♥真♥寺
I asked you to be my eyes and hears
里的眼睛和耳朵 伊莉丝修女
here at the mosque, Sister Elise.
你确实说过 亲爱的圣使
You did, Dear Holy Apostle.
你知道这个任务有多重要吗
Do you understand how importantthat mission is?
为了保护马尔科姆 我们需要了解一切
For Malcolm's own protection,we need to know everything.
他只提及过你的荣光 亲爱的圣使
He's only ever spoken of your glories, Dear Holy Apostle.
无论你看到什么 听到什么
You are to report, without fail,
你都要向马尔尼修女报告
to Sister Marny,anything you see or hear.
我不明白
Bumpy: I don't understand.
我明确命令过她不要再回来了
Why would Flossie come back to Harlem
为什么弗洛西再次回到哈林
when I gave her express orders not to come back here?
她母亲快死了 时日不多了
Her mama's dying. Her last days.
她想回来跟她妈妈道别
She wanted to come back and say goodbye.
你花钱在费城安顿好她
You gave her a whole new life
给了她全新的生活
when you paid to set her up in Philly.
她找到了心中的上帝 找到了真正的自己
She found God, got herself right.
真心地开始抚养她的女儿了
Really started raising that little girl of hers.
如果那些几内亚人在追杀弗洛西
If the guineas are after Flossie,
那么金就是想证明是我杀了赞布拉诺
then Chin is trying to prove that I killed Zambrano.
听着 艾赛亚把弗洛西♥藏♥在酒店里了
Listen, Isaiah's got Flossie stashed at a hotel.
克莱德会带她去南方一段时间的
Clyde's gonna drive her down south for a while.
我们要把她安置在查尔斯顿
We're gonna put her up at Rawley's Farm
郊外的劳利农场
just outside of Charleston.
你做得很好 尼尔
You done good, Nell.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
尼尔
Nell.
厄普瑞达
Apreda.
坐吧
Have a seat.
还喝那些老式酒吗
Still drink those old fashions?
记忆力不错
You have a good memory.
别介意
Don't mind if I do.
我喝姜汁汽水 但我会给你来一杯苏格兰威士忌
I'm gonna have a ginger ale,but I'll pour you a scotch.
我们最后一次见面是什么时候的事了
When was the last timewe saw each other?
我想是在棉花俱乐部吧
Cotton Club, I think.
艾灵顿公爵当时正在演奏
Duke Ellington was playing.
就是那天晚上 你杀了吉米·理查兹
That was the night that, uh, you killed Jimmy Richards.
如果我没记错的话 你把他大卸八块了
Chopped him up into a few pieces, if I recall.
他是我的好朋友
He was a good friend of mine.
他欠我的钱
He owed money.
没错
Yeah.
你为什么来这
Why you here?
鲍威尔拿到了鲍维利·莱恩企业
Powell's got the names of the Bowery Lane owners.
真正持有者的名单
The real owners.
有一份文件可以证明存在税务欺诈
There's a paper trail that could prove tax fraud.
博南诺想知道你会怎么做
Bonanno wants to knowwhat you're gonna do about it.
我正在处理
I'm working on it.
这还不够
That's not good enough.
你是在威胁我吗
Oh, is that a threat?
不是对你
Not to you.
干掉一个在任的国会议员可不怎么明智
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表