剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
我能听见死亡呼喊我的名字
* I can hear death calling my name
我能听见死亡再次呼喊我的名字
* I can hear death calling again
我发誓 一切都不会改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我发誓 一切都不会改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
躺在船上看着天花板风扇
* Lay on my back watching the ceiling fan
我梦到了一公斤毒品
* I had a dream to touch a kilogram
跟爱尔兰黑帮仍旧鸡犬不宁
* Still at odds with the Irish Mob
马尔科姆X大道上的劳斯莱斯
* Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard
上帝啊 那些喷子一直在盯着我
* Lord, these haters really out here preying on me
伺机拿枪抵在我头上
* Got the .40 on me and it's stayin' on me
穿着纯白色貂皮好像我是妲奇·舒尔茨
* Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz
给你看看账本让我告诉你我有多富有
* Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look
你可以像卢西亚诺一样走运
* You can be lucky like you're Luciano
毒品好像钢琴一样源源不断
* The kilos coming like they new pianos
大块头一直在呢
* Fat Boy got the big body
我往全国各地卖♥♥着毒品
* Coast to coast, I can shoot product
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
再次打开我的窗户
* Open up my window again
我能听见死亡呼喊我的名字
* I can hear death calling my name
我能听见死亡再次呼喊我的名字
* I can hear death calling again
我发誓 一切都不会改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我发誓 一切都不会改变
* I swear to God, things ain't gon' change
我的手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
我的手♥枪♥上刻着你的名字
* I keep a revolver with your name
以防万一
* Just in case
有些人了解 有些人不
* Some folks know about it, some don't
有些人会学着 有些人不会
* Some will learn to shout it, some won't
但不管早晚 宝贝 给你唱首小曲
* But sooner or later, baby, here's a ditty
说你一定会实现
* Say you're gonna have to get right down
让你知道真正的真♥相♥
* To the real nitty gritty
我们一起探寻真正的真♥相♥
* Let's get right down to the real nitty gritty
一 二 真正的真♥相♥
* Now one, two nitty gritty
跟我一起探寻真正的真♥相♥
* Now yeah, mm, nitty you gritty
一起探寻真正的真♥相♥
* Right down to the real nitty gritty
卧♥槽♥
Aw, fuck!
卧♥槽♥了
Fuck.
长官们 我可以解释的
Officers... I can explain.
说实话 我平时会帮助少管犯
Quite honestly, I work with juvies in my spare time.
我刚刚送一个孩子去机场
I gave this kid a ride to the airport
上雪城看他奶奶去了
to visit his grandmother in Syracuse.
我不知道他把这个落我车上了
I had no idea he left that in there.
跟你的律师说去吧
Tell it to your attorney.
别这样吧
Fellas, come on.
我们能想到办法解决的
We gotta be able to work this out.
你是奥哈洛伦的兄弟吧
You O'Halloran's brother?
住27街的查克·奥哈洛伦
Chuck O'Halloran from the 27th?
那是我哥们啊 我们一起混的
That's my man. We got to the Copa together.
一起追小姑娘啥的 他能替我担♥保♥的
We chase the ladies. He'll vouch for me.
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
你们好啊 我是瑞安·克拉克探员
Hey, boyos! It's Detective Ryan Clark.
特别调查组的
Special Investigative Unit.
听说你们联络派遣中心了
We heard your call to dispatch.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
你们帮忙结束了一起历时三个月的调查
You just helped to close a three-months investigation.
之后的事情我们来就好了
We'll take it from here, fellas.
行了 走吧 小子
Come on, Schoolboy. Let's go.
那白人傻了吧
Get that white boy?
你想把我的毒品卖♥♥回给我吗
Chin: You want to sell me back my dope?
多少钱
How much?
我们收缴了三公斤 回购价格是两万一公斤
Kramer: We seized three keys. The buyback's $20,000 a key.
那就是6万了
That's 60K.
不 3万 一万一公斤
No, 30. 10 a key.
你们的人是被小警♥察♥抓到的 不是我们
Your guy only got arrested by beat cops, not us.
也得花钱摆平那边的事啊
We gotta make that go away, too.
四万五吧
45.
我们不讲价的
We don't negotiate.
- 什么他么 - 如果你们的人被抓了
The fuck?If one of yours gets pinched,
你们就把自己的毒品买♥♥回去
you buy back your dope.
这是规矩
That's the rule.
行吧
Yeah.
成交
It's a deal.
去拿钱
Get the money.
以前的时候 你们送毒品的人
In the old days, your delivery guy
都开着52年的雪佛兰呢
would've been in a '52 Chevy.
他开着那辆卡尔曼吉亚说唱放的那么大声
In that Karmann Ghia blastin' that nigger music...
车牌号♥也牛逼哄哄的 摆明了写着老子就是毒贩啊
his license plate might as well have said "Pusher."
所以呢
Yeah, so what?
你小时候没这么装逼过吗
What, you never had fun when you were a kid?
得了吧
Come on.
哦对我忘了 你是个警♥察♥
Oh, I forgot. You're -- You're a cop.
警♥察♥都是很严肃的
No fun for cops.
等一下
Hang on a second.
哈林区有个人
There's a guy in Harlem,
我动不了他
and I can't touch him
因为他被家族保护着
'cause he's protected by the families.
我们又不是杀手
We're not button men.
5万
50 grand.
给你 5万 把那傻屌♥送回恶魔岛监狱
50 grand to send that nigger back to Alcatraz.
我的白粉都是从哥伦比亚人那里买♥♥的
I only ever buy my coke from the Colombianos,
但他们说 他们的海♥洛♥因♥
but they're telling me their heroin --
超好
pretty good.
- 我需要一些好货海♥洛♥因♥ 瓜尔波 - 相信我
I need some good duji, Guapo.Trust me.
我的哥伦比亚朋友说这货超牛逼
My Colombiano friend says his shit is good.
那让他试试看吧
Alright, let's see what The Vein gotta say.
开始吧
Go ahead, man.
那我就不客气了
I don't mind if I do.
这不是啊
This ain't it.
这特么什么玩意
What the fuck is this?
这不对 什么狗屁东西
This wrong. It's bad.
给他来一针好玩意 妈的
Give him a shot of that good shit.Fuckin' bullshit!
赶紧的
Hurry it up.
- 走吧 - 什么垃圾啊
Come on, man.What is this, man?
淡定啊 淡定
Calm down. My man, calm down.
- 给我点好货啊 - 别啊 大哥
Give me some real shit.Bumpy: Hey, come on, man.
你应该帮我的
You're supposed to be helping me out here.
我需要好的海♥洛♥因♥啊 瓜波
I need that good duji, Guapo.
好货
The good shit!
她可爱我了
She really loves me.
别打岔 瓜波
Can you focus, Guapo?
我听说58街和雷诺克斯大道那边有个古巴毒贩
I heard about this Cuban pusher up off 58th and Lenox.
邦比 你不会真想着不用热那亚人
Bump, you ain't moving no serious weight
就自己贩毒吧
without the guineas.
我跟热那亚人一刀两断了
I'm through with the guineas, man.
这个古巴毒贩怎么样
What about this... Cuban pusher?
- 费奥·戈麦斯吗 - 对
Feo Gomez? Yeah.
这哥们神经病一样的
That's one strange motherfucker.
他不喜欢别人突然联♥系♥他
He hates cold-callers.
谁不是呢
Who don't?
那我联♥系♥一下费奥
I'll give Feo a call.
求你了 我真的需要
Please, I need it.
就一针
One more shot.
宝贝 你要加油戒毒啊
Baby, knock that monkey off your back.
加油 很快就好了
Come on. Kick the habit.
努力撑过去就好了
Kick whitey off your back.
求你了 就给我一针 就打一针
Please, one more shot. One more shot.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表