剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
因为就我得到的消息而言 白人和黑人是不住在一个社区的
'Cause from what I hear, the two don't mix.
- 哪里接受我们 我们就去哪里 - 那你们的孩子出生后
Wherever we're accepted.And whenever you have children,
他们去哪里上学呢
where they goin' to school?
因为即使他们通过了反种族隔离法案
Because even though they passed desegregation,
也不会有人去遵守的
ain't nobody complying with it out there.
就祈祷孩子可以像你多一点吧
Better hope the baby looks more like you.
妈 别说了
Mama, stop.
你还没看出来吗 这个女孩会要了你的命的
Don't you see this girl is gonnaget you killed?
- 不 她不会的 - 你说你爱他对吗
No, she ain't.You say you love him?
那为什么还把他置于这么危险的地步呢
Why would you put him in a position to get shot?
妈 赶紧闭上你的嘴吧
Mama,shut your damn mouth.
泰迪 不要这样跟你妈讲话
Teddy, don't talk to her that way.
她说得没错
She's right.
她说得对
She's right.
嗨
Hey!
嗨
Hey!
丝黛拉 别这样
Stella. Come on.
别听她的
Look. Don't listen to her.
丝黛拉 别听她的
Stella, don't listen to her.
- 她说得没错 泰迪 - 她哪里对了
She's right, Teddy.She ain't right.
- 她是对的 - 她什么都不知道
She's right. She don't know.
我害大家没了命
I get people killed.
我觉得我要疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
因为我想我们可以在一起 所以我引起了一场战争
I started a war so that we could be together.
丝黛拉 我不害怕 好吗
Stella, I'm not scared, all right?
- 我不害怕 - 什么意思
I'm not scared.What do you mean?
都结束了 泰迪
It's over, Teddy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说什么结束了
What -- What do you mean it's over?
别这样 丝黛拉
Come on, Stella.
- 我不害怕 - 结束了 泰迪 都结束了
I'm not scared.It's over, Teddy. It's over.
我会告诉我爸爸 这次是真的了
I'm gonna go tell my father.And this time, it's for real.
你就这样轻易放弃了吗
You're just gonna give up that easy?
这里面的哪部分容易了
What part of this has been easy?
我宁愿放弃你也不想让你丢了性命
I'd rather give you up than see you dead.
等我一下
Excuse me a moment.
跟伊莉丝谈得怎么样了
How'd it go with Elise?
我想
I guess...
如果她自己可以的话 任何有尊严的母亲
No mother worth respect would give up her child
都不会放弃自己的孩子的
if she could help it.
总会有一天
At some point,
玛格丽特会知道事情的真♥相♥的 好吗
Margaret is going to find outthe truth, all right?
那我希望那一天可以来得晚一点
I want to delay that for as long as possible.
你知道你担心会失去玛格丽特
Look, I know you're afraid thatyou're gonna lose Margaret.
但是这是不会发生的
But that ain't gonna happen.
你付出了你的爱
You gave your love.
你奉献了自己
You gave your sacrifice.
你就是她妈妈
That made you her mama.
你永远都会是她妈妈
You're gonna always be her mama.
好吗
All right?
我们会有办法的
We'll make it work.
- 好了 各位 - 我们会有办法的
-Come on, everyone! -We will make it work.
好了 夏特沃斯牧师
Come on! Reverend Shuttlesworth --
他要开始讲话了 快点
he's about to speak. Hurry up.
来自阿♥拉♥巴马州伯明翰的战争
...of the struggle from Birmingham, Alabama...
弗雷德·沙特尔斯沃思牧师
Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth.
是
Yeah.
我们知道 今天会有足够的人在这里
We knew that...that there were going to be enough people here
让这个国家意识到
today to let the nation finally realize
我们说的自♥由♥ 是发自肺腑的
that we mean business about this thing called freedom.
我们不是来引起骚乱的
We didn't come to molest.
我们是为了和平 为了友爱 为了守法而来
We came to be peaceful and loving and law-abiding
因为我们是一群遵纪守法的人
because we are a law-abiding people.
我们很高兴
And we are glad
今天你们会有这么多人来
that you came in such large numbers today,
不论是白人黑人 所有的种族 所有肤色的人
both white, black, and all races and all colors.
今天来这里的人是为了发声 如果
The people here today came to serve notice that if
我们的国家想要和平与安宁
our country wants peace and tranquility,
他们最好可以把黑人解放出来
they might just as well free the Negro.
因为你们看 我们意识到
Because, you see, we realize
如果有人可以拥有自♥由♥
that if freedom belongs to anybody,
那所有人都应该拥有自♥由♥
it belongs to everybody.
如果只是一部分自♥由♥ 那就不能称得上真正的自♥由♥
And until everybody has freedom, nobody is really free.
上个月泰迪·格林有博南诺保护的时候
Last month, you cameand you asked for help
你过来寻求帮助
when Teddy Greene went under the protection of Bonanno.
但是你是在撒谎 对不对
But you was lying. Right?
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
你在帮邦比·约翰逊办事
You're working with Bumpy Johnson.
我几乎不认识他
I barely know the man.
瞧 你又说谎了
Well, see, there you go, lying again.
因为我四处打听了下 很显然
Because I asked around, and apparently,
是约翰逊给了你钱开商店的
Johnson gave you the money to open your store.
求你了 求你了 吉甘特先生 我求求你
Please. Please, Mr. Gigante. I-I beg you.
我还有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
约翰逊是怎么跟博南诺说的
What did Johnson say to Bonanno?
约翰逊是怎么跟博南诺说的啊
What did Johnson say to Bonanno?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道 继续
No? Go ahead.
他怎么说的
What did he say?!
怎么说的
What'd he say?!
怎么说的 喂喂
What'd he say?! Hey! Hey!
停下
Stop.
快说
Come on.
我跟你说了我不知道 我不知道
I told you I don't know. I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
你为了保护邦比·约翰逊自己的性命也不要了吗
You would lose your life to protect Bumpy Johnson?
我不是告密的人
I ain't no snitch.
体面的住房♥ 综合教育 等等
Man: ...decent housing, integrated education, FEPC,
以及投票权 你觉得怎么样
and the right to vote. What do you say?
她很难过 也不肯告诉发生了什么事
She's upset and won't tell me what's wrong.
她很幸运能有你这样一位大姐姐 小可爱
Bumpy: She's lucky to have a bigsister like you, little one.
下来吧 跟坐我一起看
Come down here and join me.
别担心 我来看看是什么问题
Don't worry. I'll see what the problem is.
尊敬的伊利亚·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥说我们得
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad says we have to turn
把我们的电视调一个角度来避免这场闹剧
our televisions in another direction to avoid this farce.
看着啊 亲爱的
Just watch a sec, honey.
今天我们都是一边的
Today we're all fighting on the same side.
是不是有人要杀我
Is someone going to kill me?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
为什么会这么说
Why would you say that?
那个电♥话♥里的男的说他希望我们能活下去
The man on the phone says he hopes we stay alive.
你答应我以后爸爸打电♥话♥的时候
You gotta promise me you won't listen in
你不要偷听了 好吗
when your daddy's on the phone.You hear me?
听到没有
You hear me?
没人会伤害你的
No harm will ever come to you.
绝对不会
Ever.
我决不允许
I would never allow it.
你保证吗
Promise?
我发誓
Cross my heart.
我永远不会忘记你躺在地上的样子
I'll never forget seeing you on the ground.
我知道
I know.
去吧
Go on, now.
为什么没有和你妈妈一块听演讲
Why don't you go listen to the speech with your mama?
去跟妈妈一起坐在沙发上
Go sit with your mama on the couch.
现在 我荣幸地向你们介绍
At this time, I have the honor to present to you
我们国家的道德领袖
the moral leader of our nation.
一个伟大的 忠诚的人
A great, dedicated man.
一个寻求社会变革的
A philosopher of a non-violent system of behavior...
非暴♥力♥行为体系的哲学家
...in seeking to bring about social change.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表