剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
This devil white woman has taken my son's soul.
你得帮帮我 约翰逊先生
You got to help me, Mr. Johnson.
我有种从未有过的
* I got a feeling that I never, never, never
感觉 从未
* Never had before, no, no
我现在就想告诉你
* And I wanna tell you right now that I
我相信 我真的相信
* I believe, I really do believe
有东西掌控了我
* Something got a hold on me, yeah
那肯定是爱
* Oh, it must be love, oh
有东西掌控了我 孩子
* Something got a hold of me right now, child
那肯定是爱 我告诉你
* Oh, it must be love, lemme tell you now
我有种感觉 奇特的感觉
* I got a feeling, I feel so strange
我的一切似乎都改变了
* Everything about me seems to have changed
一点一点 我的步态焕然一新
* Step by step, I got a brand-new walk
甚至说话的声音都更甜了
* I even sound sweeter when I talk
我说
* I said, oh
你是对的 兄弟
You're right, mijo.
你的姑娘唱的不错 但她不是塞利娜·克鲁兹
Your girl can sing, but she ain't no Celia Cruz.
让我告诉你
* Let me tell you now
经理说泰迪最近四天晚上都没来过
Manager said Teddy ain't played the last four nights.
等玛丽完事儿了我要和玛丽谈谈
I'll talk with Mary when she's done.
不悲伤的沉重
* Heavy without the misery
她比塞利娜·克鲁兹好多了
She's better than Celia Cruz.
我从来没想过会这样
* I never thought it could be this way
爱情肯定会伤害到我
* Love's sure gonna put a hurting on me
我说
* I said, oh
那肯定是爱
* It must be love
你知道那肯定是爱
* You know it must be love
邦比
Bumpy?
你这个帅气的老混♥蛋♥
You handsome geechee motherfucker.
我听说你被放出来了
I heard you was out.
你怎么能不来听我唱歌♥
How come you ain't come hear me sing?
我现在来听了 不是吗
I'm here now, ain't I?
玛丽 你有着天使的嗓音
Mary...you got the voice of an angel,
你知道的吧
you know that, right?
你还结着婚吗
You still married?
因为如果没有的话
'Cause if you ain't,
我想请你吃早餐
I'd like to have you for breakfast.
拜托 做个好女孩 行吗
Come on, be a good girl. Alright?
好吗
Okay?
听着 我来这儿是为了泰迪·格林
Look, I'm just here for Teddy Greene,
你的吉他手
your guitar player.
你知道他在哪儿吗
You know where he is?
不知道
Nope.
拜托
Come on.
他惹上麻烦了吗
He in some kind of trouble?
热那亚家族在找他
Guineas looking for him.
热那亚家族
Guineas?
为什么
Why?
泰迪手里有整整一千克的上等海♥洛♥因♥
Teddy had a whole key of that good brown duji.
他吸毒吗
He uses?
不 泰迪在贩毒
Nah, Teddy was peddling.
这 一个警♥察♥
How's a -- How's a blues man
怎么会和那该死的玩意儿扯上关系
get the connections to get that brown shit?
那玩意儿是从海外运来的
That brown shit comes -- comes straight off the boat.
我不懂了
I don't know.
你知道吗
You know what?
泰迪的妈妈 她担心死了
Teddy's mama, she's worried sick about him.
没准是从那个和他约会的白人女孩那拿到的
Maybe he got it from that white girl he been seeing.
她是意大利人
She's Italian.
你知道她的名字吗
You know her name?
不知道
Nah.
宝贝
Baby.
泰迪约会的是一个热那亚女孩 这可能是件坏事
Teddy's with a guinea girl, this can go bad.
他们会砍去他的双手 剁掉他的双脚
They will cut off his hands, and they will cut off his feet.
邦比 拜托了 不要告诉任何人是我告诉你的
Please, Bumpy, don't tell nobody I told you.
说吧
Go on.
是斯特拉·吉甘特
It's Stella Gigante.
什么
What?
斯特拉·吉甘特吗
Stella Gigante?
原谅我吧 神父 我罪孽深重
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
斯特拉是我第一段婚姻中和特丝生下的孩子
Stella's from my first marriage with Tess.
一直是个惹事精
Always been a handful.
斯特拉被一个黑人迷惑住了
Stella is under the influence of a Negro.
就如同拔示巴被大卫王引诱了一般
Like Bathsheba was seduced by David.
她背叛了她的家族 她的血脉
She betrayed her family, her blood.
现在 在这个黑鬼
Now, under this ni--
抱歉 这个黑人的影响下
Sorry, Negro's direction,
斯特拉从我这偷走了一件东西
Stella has stolen an item from me,
一件被我藏起来的贵重物品
a valuable possession that I had hidden.
现在我也不知道他们两是否在吸食那个东西
Now I-I don't know if the two of them are using the stuff
又或是这个黑人只是缺钱
or if this Negro just needs the money.
但是他对她施咒了
But he has cast a spell on her.
我爱你 泰迪
I love you, Teddy.
我爱你 斯特拉
I love you, Stella.
现在 我
Now, I have...
我想请求无上的主啊
I have asked the Lord our God...
惩罚这个黑鬼下地狱
to smite this nigger dead!
如果主拒绝了这个请求 那么我向他起誓 我会自己动手
And if He can't do it, I swear to Christ, I will.
这只能你知我知 要严格保密
It's between you and me only, strictly off the books.
我想让邦比·约翰逊去死
I want Bumpy Johnson dead.
詹姆斯·布朗对我来说只是一些噪音
James Brown just a bunch of noise to me.
傻不拉几地在那旋转
Fool up there gyrating
彷佛他屁♥股♥上
like he got a cockroach
有只蟑螂一般
up his ass.
那也无法跟莉娜·霍恩相比 对吧
Can't compare to Lena Horne, right?
- 当然不了 先生 - 不不不
- No, sir! - No. No. No.
我这有些蜂蜡给你的这双奥斯特
I-I got some beeswax for these Osters of yours,
让它们锃光发亮
put a deep shine on 'em.
现在整个世界都变了
'Course now the whole world done changed.
在你还在这的那段日子里
When you was out here, we didn't have junkies
瘾君子们可不会在这到处打盹
nodding off all over the place.
你做了我交代给你的事了吗 塞西尔
You do what I asked, Cecil?
是的 邦比
Yeah, Bumpy.
所以 你知道了些什么
So, what you got?
你打听的那个该死的赞布拉诺
That damn Zambrano cat you asked about?
原来他好黑人这口
Turns out, he got a taste for dark meat.
是啊 这就对了
Yeah. That figures.
是啊 住36大街的叫佛萝茜的女娃
Yeah, a girl on 36th Street named Flossie,
有着美丽的巧克力般的肤色
beautiful chocolate skin,
她经过他那 表现得跟她是他女仆似的
she skip by his pad, act like she his maid,
而他得到的肯定不止地板打蜡
and he get more than his floors waxed,
我敢跟你打包票
I'll tell you that.
- 佛萝茜是吗 - 是的 佛萝茜
- Flossie? - Yeah, Flossie.
我在等马尔科姆部长
I'm waiting for Minister Malcolm.
他随时会到
He should be here any minute.
好吧 我只是在给他暖椅子
Well, I'm just warming his chair.
你好 塞西尔
Hello, Cecil.
你好 鲍威尔牧师
Hello, Reverend Powell.
好久不见了 约翰逊
It's been a long time, Johnson.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我有件政♥治♥要事
I have a -- a political matter
希望你能协助
I could use your assistance with.
我可是个重刑犯 议员先生
I'm a convicted felon, Congressman.
我可不会为你投票
I ain't got no vote for you.
好吧 我长话短说
Well, I'll keep it mercifully short.
那些坦曼尼协会的民♥主♥党人们
Those Democrats at Tammany Hall
密谋了一些事情来妨碍我的大选
have rigged things to keep me off the ballot.
如果是想从我这打听
Don't bother asking me
弗兰克·科斯特洛和他的人脉的话就算了吧
about Frank Costello or his connections,
因为我才不会帮你收拾这个烂摊子
'cause I ain't helping you with shit.
听着 你这低贱好骗的
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表