剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
或者侮辱她让她回来
or shame her back.
直到上帝决定这是终结 她才会回来
She won't come until God decides it's done.
我会替你祈祷的
I'll pray for it.
总有一天 就像浪子回巢般
One day... just like the prodigal son...
她会醒悟的
she will come to her senses.
振作起来 文森特
Cheer up, Vincent.
最后 一切都会好起来的
It'll all work out in the end.
谢谢你 路易斯
Thanks, Louis.
- 下周日在妈妈那里见 对吧 - 是的
- I'll see you at Ma's next Sunday, right? - Yeah.
她会做意大利面和酒烩肉卷
She's making the manigott and braciole.
真好
Nice.
姓名 地址
Name and address.
你的名字
Name!
你要我打你几下你才肯说吗 黑鬼
Do I gotta beat it out of you, nigger?
你知道这位是谁吗
You know who this is?
这可是埃尔斯沃斯·雷蒙德·约翰逊
This is Ellsworth Raymond Johnson.
德·亚历山德罗 你做辖区队长了吗
D'Alessandro. They made you captain?
我还以为你还在警员中只是跑跑腿呢
I thought you'd be on foot patrol your whole career.
你好啊 约翰逊
Hello, Johnson.
我看你倒是被铐着手回来了 回到属于你的地方
I see you're back in cuffs, where you belong.
你在泽西海岸给买♥♥的房♥子不错吧
How's the house you bought in the Jersey Shore
这个房♥子可用的我给你的钱买♥♥的
with all that pat that I used to pay you?
反正比恶魔岛上的六尺监狱牢房♥大多了
Bigger than a six-foot cell on Alcatraz.
他杀了费奥·戈麦斯 队长
He killed Feo Gomez, Captain.
你杀了戈麦斯吗
You killed Gomez?
别说了 被人下套了
Come on. They set me up.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
文森特·西岗特想搞我
Vincent Gigante has it out for my ass.
我觉得他雇了你们几个人
I think that he hired your boys
- 来把我送回监狱 - 去你的
- to send me back to jail. - Fuck you.
你知道我听到了什么吗 你知道我听到了什么吗
You know what I hear? You know what I hear?
我听说 这些 这些所谓的侦探
I hear that these -- these so-called detectives
在125大街抓了一个犯人
took over an arrest on 125th
在一群黑人面前
in front of a whole crowd of black folks.
他们逮捕的是吉诺维斯帮派的一个贩毒的 携带三公斤毒品
They arrested a Genovese courier with three kilos,
我敢打赌 那些毒品已经不在证物柜里面了
which I'm betting are no longer in the evidence locker.
那个地方是琴恩的区域
That's Chin's dough.
所以 我觉得你们几个
So, I figure your boys...
是琴恩的手下
...they're working with Chin.
他们都说爱尔兰佬
It's true what they say about micks --
无足轻重 看来是真的
featherweights.
一拳打下来都不痛
Don't pack nothing in a punch.
要是市政厅发现
If City Hall finds out
你们警♥察♥在和热那亚人打交道
that your cops are in with the guineas,
上面就会派人来调查
you're gonna have an investigation
这样你们整个分局辖区就完蛋了
that brings this whole precinct down.
他杀人证据确凿 对吗
This is clean, right?
肯定的 是的
Damn right, it is.
武器上有指纹吗
Weapon with prints?
他擦掉了
He wiped 'em.
继续调查
Make it stick.
我要我的手♥机♥ 德·亚历山德罗
I need my phone call, D'Alessandro.
我要打电♥话♥
I want my phone call.
打你妈
Fuck you!
你要让这个案子调查下去吗
You want the case to stick?
那就让他打电♥话♥
Give the man his phone call.
我还记得1947年的一天
I remember one day back in '47,
我在125街的伍尔沃斯门前碰到了你♥爸♥爸
I ran into your father in front of the Woolworth's on 125th.
他指着窗子里的我的影子
He pointed to my reflection in that plate glass window
他居然嘲笑了我
and laughed at me.
好吧
Yeah.
我穿着我的阻特装 头发也是红的
I had my zoot suit on, my hair conked red.
小伙 快把你那圆的要命的黑西装
"Boy, get your bow-legged black ass
扔出哈林区
outta Harlem."
我便去了波士顿 做了更多的蠢事
So I went up to Boston, did more foolish things...
但是他所说的话领我走上了正途
...but his words set me on the path.
要是我能转变的话 你也能
If I can change, you can, too.
爸爸还在坐牢的时候
When Daddy was inside,
我一想到他蹲在那个小小的监狱隔间里
I thought of him in that little cell,
就伤心不已
and it made me cry.
我给他写了封信 告诉他我戒毒了
I wrote him a letter, told him I was clean,
我有了工作 我过得很好
I had a job. I was all right.
但是我撒了谎
And I was lying.
我当时写信的时候已经嗨的神志不清了
I wrote that letter high as a kite.
你们伊♥斯♥兰♥教允许抽大♥麻♥吗
Y'all allowed to smoke reefer in Islam?
我可以抽大♥麻♥
I could use a reefer.
不行 姑娘
No, Sister.
穆♥斯♥林♥禁止
We Muslims are forbidden
一切让大脑愚钝的东西
all substances that dull the mind.
那我不会好起来了
Then it ain't gonna work.
从12岁开始我就从未戒毒成功过
I ain't been clean since I was 12.
没关系
That's all right.
玛尼修女会照顾你的
Sister Marny got you beat.
她还在娘胎的时候就毒品上瘾了
She was addicted straight out of the womb.
无论你的故事是怎样的
No matter what your story is...
总有人比你更严重
someone got worser.
你的斗争 伊莉丝
Your struggle, Elise,
便是找出你服用毒品的原因
is to find why you use narcotics.
吸毒之后我感觉比之前好太多了
Feels better than anything I ever felt.
我感觉自己像上帝
Feels like God.
在没有毒品的清晨
Do you feel God... on those cold-turkey mornings,
寻找那些可能有毒品的人时 你感觉自己像上帝吗
searching the streets for someone who might be holding?
在那些白人将你推进车里 对你做些不耻的事情的时候
Do you feel God in the white man who ushers you into his car
你感觉自己像上帝吗
and treats your body like a garbage can?
完成你信中的许诺
Fulfill that letter.
戒毒成功
Get clean.
找份工作
Get a job.
过好自己的人生
Get all right.
我相信你能做到 伊莉丝
I have faith in you, Elise.
这些警♥察♥做了一个大局
Those cops really set me up good.
金之前控诉你谋杀里奇·赞布拉诺
Chin accused you of killing Richie Zambrano,
现在又陷害你杀人
and now this.
当务之急
To top it all off,
你得组织一下哈林区的黑人们
you want to organize the Negroes in Harlem.
我有权决定我要做的事
I got a right to do my business.
权力
Rights --
真是有趣 关于你和
Funny thing about you
你们这群人和你们所谓的权力
and your people and "rights."
我们都有权力
We all got rights.
那金还有权力保护他自己的区域呢 对吧
And Chin has a right to protect his territory, huh?
我也是
So do I.
你越是针对他 他手上就有越来越多的证据
Look, the more you go at him, the more he will have ammunition
来说服所有家族 你是个累赘
to convince the Families that you are a liability.
可是金还会一直追杀我
Chin's gonna keep coming at me,
无论家族说些什么
no matter what the Families say.
是你杀了赞布拉诺吗
Did you kill Zambrano?
当然不是
Of course not.
那是个栽赃嫁祸
He's a made man.
邦比 我不知道我的手♥机♥被监听了
Bumpy, I-I-I didn't know my phone was tapped!
- 我就该弄死你 瓜尔波 - 邦比 邦比 我很抱歉
- I should fuck you up, Guapo! - Bump, Bump, I-I'm sorry.
这些天杀的怎么在我的电♥话♥里装了监听器
How those motherfuckers got a-a bug in my phone,
我 我 我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
我才是那个在牢里吃了11年牢饭的人
I'm the one who's been in jail for 11 years.
你应该很了解那些条子的手段啊 老兄
You're supposed to be up on what the flatfoots are doing, man!
对啊 可是现在这些现代科技
Yeah, all this modern technological shit
都快把我搞疯了
is making me crazy, man.
我必须得给法官送2万
I had to drop 20 large on that judge.
我会把这钱给你的
I'll pay you back.
不 老兄 我不是让你出钱
No, man, I'm not asking you to pay my bills.
没了毒品 这个街区就不受我控制了
I can't keep control the streets without drugs.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表