剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I sell mine for $26,000.
你要收走我每公斤四千刀的税吗
You're taxing me four grand a key?
对 因为你会得到保护
That's right, 'cause you're getting protection,
建立人脉网 我们买♥♥通了警♥察♥
established networks, we pay off the cops.
两万六
$26,000.
两万二没得商量
$22,000's my final.
我可以越过你直接找维托
I can go over your head to Vito.
他会理解我的
He'll see my point of view.
是啊 好啊 那行
Yeah. Alright. Fine.
你知道吗 我有个小建议给你
You know, I-I got a tip for you.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我搞定了克莱-琼斯的拳赛
I fixed the Clay-Jones fight.
- 没开玩笑吗 - 没有
- No shit. - No shit.
所以我会把你的钱都押给克莱
So I'd put all your action on Clay,
因为道格·琼斯会在第四轮认输
'cause Doug Jones is gonna take a dive in the fourth.
你是怎么说服琼斯的
How'd you get to Jones?
弗兰基·卡波 费城
Frankie Carbo, Philly.
约翰逊先生
Mr. Johnson.
马尔科姆派你来的吗
Malcolm send you here?
不 我是自己要来这的
No, I came here on my own.
大家都出去一下让我们谈谈 好吗
Everybody give me the room for a minute, alright?
他总是说你是他认识的最聪明的人之一
He always says you're one ofthe smartest men that he knows.
负鼠诺顿和托德先生
Possum Norton and Mr. Todd
警告我让我远离伊♥斯♥兰♥教会
warned me to stay away from the Nation.
- 你应该听他们的话 - 不 我会遵从本心
You shoulda listened to them.No, I listened to my heart.
好吧 有的时候 可能听从理智更为明智
Yeah, well, sometimes it's better to listen to your head.
认输吧
Take the dive.
金会让你横尸街头的
Chin'll get you a shot at Liston.
你怎么能确定
How do you know that for sure?
因为这会使他赚到钱
'Cause it'll make him money.
我不想出现败绩
I don't want a loss on my record.
我是最强的
I am the greatest.
你懂吗 就是这样的话才让人讨厌你
You see, it's talk like thatthat makes people hate you.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我已经在
I've come to realize
伟大的真♥主♥的领导下认识到
by the grace of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad
我和白人是平等的
that I am equal to any white man.
约翰逊先生 我很强
Mr. Johnson, I am great.
你也是
And so are you.
我们为什么一定要隐藏这一点呢
Why do we have to hide it?
为你的斗争而斗争吧
Fight your fight.
我会处理那个录音带的
I'll take care of that tape.
谢谢你 约翰逊先生
Thank you, Mr. Johnson.
你们现在可以回来了
You can come back in now.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这里是纽约城
it's standing room only at Madison Square Garden
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥的站位 又一次的
in New York City, for once again,
著名地标成为了拳击赛的热门地点
the famous landmark has become the mecca of boxing.
有个年轻人使一切都变为可能了
There is one young man who has made this all possible.
他是21岁的来自肯塔基州路易斯维尔
He's the 21-year-old heavy weight
名叫卡修斯·马塞勒斯·克莱的重量级选手
from Louisville, Kentucky, named Cassius Marcellus Clay.
上啊 卡修斯 今晚他将对上一个纽约本地人
Go, Cassius! Tonight he meets a native New Yorker
26岁的道格·琼斯
in 26-year-old Doug Jones.
上啊 道格
Go, Doug! Ooh!
道格加油
Go, Doug!
接下来要进行十轮的拳击比赛
And here we go with a scheduled 10-round bout.
加油 道格 掩护 掩护
Come on, Doug. Cover! Cover!
加油 加油 道格
Come on. Come on, Doug.
加油 露一手
Come on, get it out there.
两个拳手都没受伤
Neither fighter is cut.
克莱在他的拳击生涯中还没受过伤
Clay has never been cut in his boxing career.
琼斯倒是有过几次
Jones several times.
克莱来了一次漂亮的二连击
Good one-two by Clay.
正如你所见 无论如何
As you can see, Jones is gonna be a tough one
琼斯都很难被打倒
to knock out at any rate.
克莱稍有倦态
Clay appearing a little tired right now.
- 上啊 道格 - 就是这样
-Come on, Doug! -Oh, that's it!
琼斯现在开始占上风了
Jones would appear to have the edge now.
那卷他妈的录音带在哪
Where's the fucking tape?
琼斯一记漂亮的身体撞击
Good body punch by Jones.
裁判乔·洛斯卡尔佐介入
Referee Joe LoScalzo has it...
5胜4负1平
5-4, 1 even.
胜者由裁判一致判定胜 卡修斯·克莱
Winner by unanimous decision -- Cassius Clay.
太好了
Yes!
我知道 我知道 宝贝 这不对
I know. I know, baby. It ain't right.
你本该赢的
You shoulda won.
我真希望我可以现在就过去
I wish I could come over there right now.
但这结束了 宝贝 你知道的
But it's over, baby -- you know that.
而且如果你想继续活着的话 我们必须对此保密
And if you want to stay alive, it has got to stay our secret.
我知道
I know.
我也是
Me, too.
再见 道格
Goodbye, Doug.
再也别给这里打电♥话♥了
Don't call here again.
以父子和圣灵的名义
Nel nome del Padre e del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo...
我乞求您的宽恕
I ask for your forgiveness.
得给你的尸骨挪挪位了 洛伦佐
Got to move your bones, Lorenzo,
你懂得 挪去安全的地方
you know, to somewhere safe.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表