剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
我需要海♥洛♥因♥
I need the duji.
鉴于你刚刚才被条子查了
Given that you just got popped,
你觉得现在是个进货的好时机吗
you think it's a good idea you should be scoring right now?
他们不会盯上我的 我现在都保释出来了
They won't be watching me now that I'm out on bail.
这些个条子 老兄 他们就是禽兽
These cops, man, they're fucking animals.
对毒贩们烧杀虐抢
They're robbing and killing dealers.
我的意思是 证据室里的毒品可比
I mean, there's more smack in that evidence room
林荫大道上的所有货源都多
than anywhere on Pleasant Avenue.
他们在卖♥♥这些货
They're selling dope.
杀一个毒贩
Kill one dealer,
再把他的货卖♥♥给另一个毒贩
sell their stash to another.
这些个条子在和热那亚人竞争
These cops are competing with the guineas.
我们本来还可以从费奥·戈麦斯那边
We could've squeezed Feo Gomez
再抽10年多的油水
for another 10 years.
你们反而就直接杀了这个西班牙人
Instead, you gotta kill that fuckin' spic
非要跟甘特合作吗
and saddle up with Gigante?
别听埃尔斯沃斯·约翰逊胡说八道
Do not listen to Ellsworth Johnson.
邦比是对的
Bumpy's right.
要是市政厅知道了这件事 我们就玩完了
If City Hall finds out about this, we're fucked.
- 他们不会发现的 - 闭嘴 你个马屁精
- They ain't gonna. - Shut up, you fuckin' paddy!
你才给我闭嘴
You shut up!
我们没有跟热那亚家族的人合作
We're not working with the guineas.
你统领一整个辖区的警♥察♥
You got a precinct full of coppers
是这些人给了你货源
who give you a piece of every score.
给老子退后点 不然你的结局就是
Back the fuck off, or you'll end up
让人一枪打穿你的脑袋
with a bullet in the back of your fuckin' head.
明白了吗
You got that?
我还是不明白为什么你要偷这些毒品
I still can't understand why you stole the drugs.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我也不知道你究竟在想些什么
Yeah, I don't know what you were thinking.
泰迪有路子
Well, Teddy had a contact
能在路边把毒品卖♥♥出去
who could sell it on the street.
所以我觉得我们能一公斤挣个4万美元
So we figured we could turn a key into 40 grand,
然后再去进一斤新的毒品来换掉
and then buy a new key to replace it.
所以我就去了卡洛阿姨家
So I went to Aunt Carola's.
她那时还在厨房♥
When she was in the kitchen,
我就去了那个 那个你藏♥毒♥品的柜子
I went to that -- that closet where you keep it hidden.
你是怎么知道这些事的
How the fuck do you know any of this shit?
爸爸 我观察得到 我也推测的出来
Daddy, I have eyes, and I have a brain.
所以呢 你就从家里偷毒品出来
What, so you steal from your family
就像那些个该死的黑人做的一样
like the fuckin' niggers do?
爸
Dad!
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 什么意思 - 我不知道
- Meaning what? - I don't know.
我们分手了
It's over with us.
我发誓
I swear.
所以你是怎么
So, what, you got, like, a...
就喜欢黑人是吗
You got, like, a thing for black guys,
还是就这一次的事儿
or, what, this was one time?
我是因为
It was --
喜欢他的音乐
It was his music.
你知道我爱音乐的
You know I love music.
他的声音太动人了
And he -- he has this beautiful voice.
辛纳特拉嗓音不好听吗
So does Sinatra.
弗兰克·努斯的儿子
Frank Nunzi's son --
他一直都很喜欢你啊
he always had the warms for you.
他是个好孩子
Uh, he's a good kid.
你应该还记得欧尼
You remember Ernie.
他最近过的也不错
He's doing well for himself.
你想要我原谅你吗
You want my forgiveness?
你让欧尼带你出去约会
You let him take you out.
行吧
Alright.
鲍威尔牧师
Reverend Powell,
人们都在谈论马丁·路德·金
all people talk about is Martin Luther King,
但是您才是平权法案背后的真正推力
but you are the true force behind civil rights legislation.
对您全力推进哈林青年机遇法案
Well, I can't thank you enough for pushing through
对此不胜感激
the Harlem Youth Opportunities Act.
哈林青年争取无限就业机会协会工作
The work I am doing with the HARYOU organization
对我们社区的青年人们至关重要
is essential to the youth in our community.
我们委员会作出的最好的决策
Well, the committee couldn't have made a better choice
便是委任您做筹资负责人
in making you the fundraising chair.
或者
Or...
以后会给您安排更好的位置 约翰逊夫人
a more lovely one, Mrs. Johnson.
我已经得到了拳击手道格·琼斯的支持
I've got the boxer Doug Jones' support.
他会捐出自己的拳套用于慈善拍卖♥♥
He's going to donate his gloves for auction
在和卡修斯·克莱大战之后
after his fight with Cassius Clay.
但是我们仍然面临着非常严重的营业亏损
But we are still facing a significant operating deficit.
我实话跟你说吧 梅蜜
Well, I must be honest with you, Mayme.
你不介意我叫你梅蜜吧
Is it all right if I call you Mayme?
我把华盛顿总统那里得来的项目资金都用完了
I have squeezed every last dime out of Washington on this one.
我不能给哈林青年机遇法案资金了
I can't get another dime for HARYOU.
有3000多名孩子指望这个项目存活
There are thousands of children depending on these programs.
要是我们还拉不到投资
And if we can't get more funding,
我们就得结束一些资助项目
we'll have to shut some down.
您的办事能力 在华盛顿
You're known as the man who can get things done
可是声名远播的
in Washington.
我非常抱歉
You know, I-I'm -- I'm terribly sorry.
我并不想让你失望
I-I-I hate to disappoint you.
可是我已经用掉了我所有的资金了
But I've squeezed all the money I can.
看到您重返大选 我非常高兴
I am so happy you got back on the ballot,
您做的的所有事情都是为了服务人♥民♥
what with all the work you do to serve the people.
邦比 跟我提过 他曾经和弗兰克·科斯特洛谈过一次
You know, Bumpy mentioned he put in a word with Frank Costello,
当时你和坦慕尼协会的问题就烟消云散了
and your problems with Tammany Hall went away.
那个 我看看我还能做些什么 再为你找找更多的投资
L-Let me see what I can do, digging up some more funding.
祝您愉快 约翰逊太太
Good day, Mrs. Johnson.
祝您愉快
Good day.
让我们把金属手套扔在暴君的脚下
Let us toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny,
我会说 现在就实行种族隔离 将来也要实行种族隔离
and I say, segregation now, segregation tomorrow,
永远都要风行种族隔离
and segregation forever.
华盛顿首府的校园暴♥力♥报告
The Washington, D.C., school riot report
揭露着事实 这些事实令人厌恶
is disgusting and revealing.
我们不会让我们的孩子们
We will not sacrifice our children
成为这类学校的牺牲品
to any such type school system --
你们要铭记这一点
and you can write that down.
你们看这个人瞎讲什么
Why you watching that cracker?
我们在等电视放 摇摆小火车
We're waiting for "Wagon Train" to come on.
- 我们都在周三的时候看摇摆小火车啊 - 好吧
- We always watch "Wagon Train" on Wednesdays. - Okay.
- 亲爱的 我得跟你们爸爸谈谈 - 妈妈 别啊
- Honey, I have to talk to your father. - Mama --
我们下周再看吧 亲爱的
We'll watch it next week, baby.
送给你的
For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也给你们两个小家伙买♥♥了东西
And I got something for you, too, little one.
我找到了一个黑人洋娃娃
I found a Negro doll.
谢谢老爸
Thank you.
我得去做作业了
I guess I'll go do my homework now.
去吧
Alright.
两年前
We gave all her dolls
我们把她所有的洋娃娃 都给了女仆玛丽了
to the Handmaidens of Mary two years ago.
所有 她现在兴趣爱好是什么
So, what does she like to do now?
读读书
Read books.
就像你一样
Just like you.
好吧
Okay.
钱斯来过电♥话♥了
Chance called.
我有点事走不开
I got jammed up.
那你怎么脱身的呢
Mm. How'd you get out?
科斯特洛在市中心有个认识的法官
Costello got a judge downtown.
我知道你总是能比常人多看几步
Look, you always think three moves ahead,
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表