剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
你猜得很对
you figured that out pretty good.
除了我中弹这件事 都猜到了
Everything except for the part about me getting shot.
地址是林荫大道1275号♥
The address is 1275 Pleasant Avenue.
4B栋
Apartment number 4B.
名字叫彼得罗切利的出租屋
Rented in the name of "Petrocelli."
好吧 那我们要怎么进去
Okay. How we gonna get into this building?
自从上次炸♥弹♥事件之后
Ever since that car bomb went off,
金的保安增加了三倍
Chin's tripled up security.
我有个朋友 叫伯尼 是犹太人
I have a friend -- Bernie "The Jew."
他是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人 穿着工作服
He's a real estate agent. Wear workman's clothes.
他会带你们从后面进去
He'll be there to let you into the back.
在林荫大道不要让别人看见你们的脸
Don't show your face on Pleasant Avenue.
现在是这样
Here's the thing --
从公♥寓♥的窗户看的话 可以很清楚看到
the apartment window's got good sight lines
社会俱乐部的一举一动
to the social club.
如果金出门 你们可以毫无障碍击中他
You'll get a clean shot when Chin decides to come out.
他总会出门的
He's got to come out at some point.
他出门的话 我希望你们告诉我
I want you to call me when he does.
你是什么时候把金的俱乐部对面的
And when did you rent an apartment
公♥寓♥租下来的
across from Chin's social club?
在医院的时候
In the hospital,
我一能打电♥话♥就开始准备了
soon as I could reach for a phone.
你还不明白吗 德尔
Don't you see, Del?
博南诺的低端爆♥炸♥没有成功
Now, Bonanno's done a low-blow to Chin,
才给了我们在窗户里面狩猎的机会
which gives us a window of opportunity.
如果现在我们可以铲除金 整个家族
If we take Chin out now, the Families,
他们会以为是博南诺干的
they'll think that it was Bonanno.
金一死 接下来就是博南诺
Chin is dead. Bonanno will be next.
我将会是唯一活下来的人
and I'll be the only one left standing.
如果家族发现是你杀了金
If the families find out you killed Chin,
他们会饶不了你的
you'll have all of 'em against you.
你会死得很惨
You'll die an ugly death.
也许吧
Maybe.
我看到了 爆♥炸♥吞噬了那辆车
Chin: I saw that -- that little spark engulf the car.
我看到瑞奇在叫 他的脸着火了
I saw Ricky screaming, his face on fire.
再早个30秒我也死了
I was 30 seconds away from death.
你觉得是谁指使的
And who do you think's behind it?
很有可能是博南诺
Bonanno, most likely.
你觉得约翰逊可以在这条街上找个黑人
You think Johnson could get a nigger on this street
去放炸♥弹♥吗 不管是白天还是晚上
to plant a bomb, day or night?
怎么 你觉得邦比·约翰逊是不认识白人吗
What, you don't think Bumpy Johnson knows white people?
白人喜欢那家伙 那就是他的秘诀
White people love that guy.That's his secret.
不要低估了他
Don't underestimate him.
- 被我抓到了 - 是厄尼
-I got him right here! -It's Ernie!
是博南诺的人
Ernie: Bonanno's guy!
这个混♥蛋♥在爆♥炸♥之后逃跑了
This bastard made a run for it after the blast!
我一直追他追到第108号♥大街
I chased him all the way to 108th.
你♥他♥妈♥给我蹲下
You stay the fuck down!
他来自本森赫斯特 是博南诺的人
He's one of Bonanno's from Bensonhurst.
我认识他
I recognized him.
之前和罗斯·科维利约过会
Used to date Rose Covelli.
让他坐在椅子上 绑起来
All right, get him in the chair.Tie him up.
把电视打开 声音调到最大
All right, turn on the television -- make it loud.
他看起像是很会大叫的人
He looks like a screamer.
事实很简单 在我们走到大街上之前
...simple fact is that until we went into the streets,
联邦政♥府♥
the federal government...
快换一个频道 他妈的
Change the fucking channel! Come on!
把那个黑鬼的抗♥议♥弄出去
Get that nigger protest off there!
我们喜欢克兰基 太空人克兰基
* We love Clanky, Clanky the Spaceman
他有可以做常人做不到的事情
* He can do a lot of things nobody else can
我们就捏捏他
* We just squeeze him
统筹委员会 约翰·刘易斯兄弟
...Coordinating Committee, Brother John Lewis.
埃尔斯沃思 看看谁跟我们一起来看游♥行♥了
Ellsworth, look who came to watch the March with us.
是阿奇博尔德和莉莲
It's Archibald and Lillian.
埃尔斯沃思 看来你的情况很不错嘛
Looks like you're healing upnicely, Ellsworth.
- 是啊 - 我看你在医院瘦了好几斤吧
Yeah. I think you lost a few pounds in the hospital.
很适合你
It suits you.
这两位是德尔·钱斯和纳特·佩蒂格鲁
This is Del Chance, Nat Pettigrew.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you fine people.
他们要走了
They're about to go.
孩子们 扶爸爸下来
Mayme: Girls, help your father down here.
我去拿茶点
I'll grab the refreshments.
我不知道我现在需不需要帮助
I don't know ifI need any help now.Lillian: Mm-hmm.
我们刚才在跟你的两个美丽的女儿聊天呢
We were just talking to your beautiful daughters here.
这个女儿我没有见过啊 邦比
You've been hiding this one,huh, Bumpy?
她是我以前和另外一个女人生的
She's my daughter from a previous relationship.
请原谅阿奇
Forgive Archie.
他老是喜欢多管闲事
He's always sticking his nose in people's business.
没关系
It's okay.
伊莉丝 梅蜜告诉我说你是穆♥斯♥林♥团体的成员
So, Elise, Mayme tells me you're part of the Muslim group.
是国家 伊♥斯♥兰♥教国家
Nation. The Nation of Islam.
是他们让你穿这一身衣服的吗
And they make you wear that outfit?
他们不能逼你穿 你得自己争取权利
They don't make you wear it. You have to earn the right.
这个叫头巾
It's called a hijab.
我再大一点是不是我也可以有了
When I get older,maybe I can have one.
我们还是看游♥行♥吧
Let's watch the march.
如果我们不能从国会获得有意义的
If we do not get meaningful legislation out of
立法 我们就不能把游♥行♥局限在
this Congress, the time will come when we will not confine
华盛顿了
our marching to Washington.
克兰基向你和我汇报
* Clanky reports to you and me
他能让每个东西都变成巧克力味的
* He can make anything chocolatey
克兰基非常聪明
Clanky is very clever!
为什么博南诺会找上我
Why did Bonanno come after me?
谁让他打我了
He was not sanctioned to hit me.
没有家族成员允许他打我啊
No Families gave him permission to do that!
没有人让他在我的车底装炸♥弹♥啊
A man that tells somebody to put a bomb under their car...
这个人是一点规矩也没有了
that's a man that lives by no code!
外面他妈的还有孩子啊
There were kids out on that fuckin' street!
你听到我说的了吗
You hear me?!
我们的生存之道都是基于那些规则
Our entire way of life is based on them rules.
如果我们不遵守那些规则
If -- If we don'tstick to them rules,
我们跟原始人又有什么区别
we're no different than the apes.
你能把那个该死的玩意儿关掉吗
Would you turn that fuckin' thing off?
厄尼 把他的钱包拿给我
Ernie,give me his wallet.
布鲁克林第74号♥街1632号♥
1632 74th Street, Brooklyn.
这就对了 这就对了
Yeah, that's right. That's right.
规则来说 我们不会碰你家里的人
As a rule,we don't touch families.
但是因为你下作地在我彻底装了炸♥弹♥
But because you put a lowdown dirty bomb under my car,
那辆我太太会开 我的孩子们会坐的车
the car that my wife drives,that my kids are in,
我要
I'm gonna...
- 我要杀了你的家人 - 不要啊
I'm gonna kill your family. No!
我他妈的要把你的家人杀光光
I'm gonna killyour fucking family.
厄尼 去布鲁克林除了他们
Ernie, go to Brooklyn and wipe 'em out.
你杀了乔的儿子
You killed Joe's son.
你杀了洛伦佐
You killed Lorenzo.
他才17岁啊
A 17-year-old boy.
都是因为
All 'cause...
都是因为他上了你的女儿
All 'cause he was fucking your daughter.
抱歉老大
Sorry, boss.
我不能让别人这么不尊重你
I couldn't let him disrespect you like that.
在我们家里绝对不允许
Not here in our house.
是啊
Yeah.
他就他妈是个骗子
He was a fucking liar.
把这边收拾干净吧
Okay. Why don't we get this mess cleaned up, huh?
嗯
Hey.
当我们又重开旧账的时候
When we open the books back up,
我会记住这一天的
you know,I'll remember this day.
你站起来干什么
What are you doing up on your feet?
你到底为什么要邀请这些自鸣得意的
Why the hell you invite those self-satisfied
糖山帮黑鬼们到家里来 你知道我是受不了的
Sugar Hill negroes up in here? You know I can't stand them.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表