剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
他们肯定把瓦拉奇关在这个旅店里了
Guapo Boricua: They are definitely holding Valachi in this motel.
我在这儿的人路西托说
My guy Lucito in the neighborhood
他看到早上五点有车出来
say he sees cars coming out 5:00 in the morning
很晚才回
then coming back late at night.
他有说有多少人吗
Did he say how many men?
六个 或许有八个
Six, maybe eight.
他们可能也在这附近安插了眼线
They might have spotters in the neighborhood, too.
这被称作联邦保护是有原因的
There's a reason why they call them Federal Protection.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你没胆子干嘛
You don't got stomachfor this?
我帮你照顾了11年家人
I didn't keep my eyes on your family for 11 years
不是为了看你被条子打穿的
to see you get all shot up by the Feds.
你是我三十多年来最忠诚的朋友之一
You been one of my mostloyal friends for 30-odd years.
我永远不会要求你去做
I would never ask youto do something
你不想做的事的
that you don't feel comfortable with.
没事 我可以
Nah, I'm good.
我已经知天命了
I made my peace with God.
我已经准备好离开了
I'm ready to go.
悲观导致软弱
Pessimism leads to weakness.
乐观带来力量
Optimism to power.
我可喜欢你说这些哲学性的鬼话了
Ooh, I love it when you get all philosophical and shit.
这会很困难 但是我觉得我可以
It's gonna be tough,but I think I can do it.
这是我欠下的债 该我来还
This is mydebt. It's on me.
无意冒犯 邦比 但是这是我的活
No disrespect, Bumpy,but this is what I do.
我更年轻 更快 也更帅
I'm younger, faster,and prettier.
三局两胜吧
Maybe two out of three.
拜托 邦比
Mm-hmm.Come on, Bump.
这家伙在朝鲜得到过银质奖章
This motherfucker got a Silver Star in Korea.
让他动手吧
Let him do it.
但是你的确更帅
But you areprettier.
你听到他说的了吧
You heard him, right?
好了 老兄
Alright, man.
马尔科姆部长告诉我
Minister Malcolm tells me
你是刚加入姊妹会的
that you are new to the Sisterhood.
我的确是 亲爱的圣徒
I am, Dear Holy Apostle.
他也告诉我你父亲是邦比·约翰逊
He also tells me that your father is Bumpy Johnson.
我不再和他联♥系♥了 其实从来都没联♥系♥过
I don't have contact with him no more. Never did, really.
我不是想为难你 亲爱的
I'm not trying to put you on the spot, my dear.
但是他给了你敏锐的洞察力
But he has given you keen insight.
看到撒旦的时候 你知道那就是他
You know Satan when you see Him.
她的工作其实使得她
Her work actually allows her
能够在她熟悉的前线
to fight the battle of addiction
与毒瘾作斗争
on the front lines she knows so well.
很棒
Wonderful.
但是可能
But it's possible
我有更加有趣的工作给这位姊妹
I have an even more interesting job for the Sister.
今晚能给她放个假来我的酒店吗
Can she be freed to come to my hotel this evening?
当然了 亲爱的圣徒
Of course, Dear Holy Apostle.
这是可耻的
Powell: It's scandalous.
艾斯特·詹姆斯是个无足轻重的给黑帮送钱的婆娘
Esther James is a no-account Mafia bag lady.
我只是说出了真♥相♥而已
All I did was tell the truth.
因为你是在电视上说的
Because you made the statementson television,
所以这是诽谤案 不仅是诋毁了
it's a libel suit, not simply slander.
你好啊 迪基
Aw, hey, Dickie.
柯法斯又投出一记好球了 是吧
Hey, man.Koufax pitched another good one, huh?
当然了
He sure did.
她想要你在全国电视上道歉
She wants an apologyon nationwide television.
如果你道歉了 她就不能告你了
If you apologize,she loses her right to sue.
那个婊♥子♥抽了我
That bitch slapped me.
要我给那女人道歉 等我死了再说吧
I'll be long in my grave before I apologize to that woman.
赞美主 牧师
-Praise the Lord, Reverend.
珍妮丝修女 赞美主
Sister Janice, praise the Lord.
你今天这顶白帽子可好看了
Loving that white hat today.
你知道 是几内亚人在搞鬼
You know, it's the guineas.
那些蠢货在利用艾斯特·詹姆斯
Those motherfuckers are using Esther James
来惩罚我在瓦拉奇听证会上的举动
to punish me for the Valachi hearings
还有我在哈林区非法赌注上的立场
and my stance on the Harlem numbers.
如果她打赢这场官司 她可能会使你破产
If she wins this suit,she could bankrupt you.
亚当 道歉
Adam, apologize.
那是 狗♥娘♥养♥的邦比·约翰逊
It's that...son of a bitch Bumpy Johnson,
对 我请他给几个几内亚人的名字
yeah, suddenly getting all high and mighty
他就突然那么充满正义感
the minute I asked him to give up a couple of guinea names.
我发誓我要尽毕生之力
I am gonna make it my mission in life
把那个垃圾黑鬼重新打回尘土里
to grind that Geechee rice picker back into the dust.
那艾斯特那边怎么办
What are we gonna doabout Esther?
帮我打给弗兰克·克斯特洛
Get me on a call with Frank Costello.
我要怎么打给他
How am Isupposed to do that?
邦比·约翰逊是你和克斯特洛之间的仅有联♥系♥
Bumpy Johnson was yourconnection to Costello.
我找到了另一个
I found another one.
克斯特洛和我有着同一个律师
Costello and I have the same lawyer.
嗨 兄弟
Hey, my man.
你带钱了吗
You got the bread?
拿到了 给
Uh, yeah, here.
这个好用吗
This a good one?
能用
It works.
好
Okay.
谢谢你接我电♥话♥
Well, thank you for speaking to me on the phone,
克斯特洛先生
uh, Mr. Costello.
我理解我们都是
I understand that we're both members
曼哈顿健康网球俱乐部的成员
of the Manhattan Health and Racquet Club.
不 他们不再想要意大利会员了
No, they're not comfortablewith Italian members anymore.
什么
What?
我听到消息 说由于瓦拉奇的听证会
I have heard tell of a wave of anti-Italian sentiment
出现了一波反意大利浪潮
as a result of these Valachi hearings,
我得说
and I will tell you
我那群意大利美国混血的弟兄们
that the vast bulk of my Italian-American brothers
都是优秀正派的公民
are fine, upstanding citizens
和组织犯罪没有任何关系
with no connection whatsoever to organized crime.
我有什么能帮你的
How can I help you?
我最近注意到
Well, it has come to my attention
艾斯特·詹姆斯对我提起的诉讼
that this lawsuit against me by one Esther James
受到一个 这么说吧
is financed by a consortium of, shall we say, uh,
对我关于哈林区非法赌注生意的态度
people who have been aggrieved by my sermon
表示不满的人组成的集团的支持
about the numbers business in Harlem.
我为了我的选民表明了立场
I took a stand for my constituents.
你表明立场是为了自己
You took a stand to get headlines
上报纸头条
in the newspaper for yourself.
现在你又在死♥逼♥瓦拉奇
And now you're bustingValachi's balls.
不 我觉得这不叫死♥逼♥
No, I-I would hardly call it busting his balls.
你想要艾斯特·詹姆斯走开吗
You want to make Esther Jamesgo away?
对
I do.
- 对瓦拉奇松点 - 松点
Go easy on Valachi.Easy?
别再逼他说出更多人
Don't ask Valachi for any more names,
艾斯特·詹姆斯就不来烦你了
and Esther James goes away.
等等 喂
Wait -- Hello?
我真开心他们把你提出了网球俱乐部
I'm glad they kicked your ass out of the racquet club!
现在你知道当个二等公民是什么感觉了吧
Now you know what it feels like to be a second-class citizen,
你个油腻的意大利肥猪
you greaseball dago wop!
傻♥逼♥
Fucker.
D队 这里是E卡车
Man: Delta, this is Echo response truck.
鸣禽快到了
We got Songbird moving into position.
都准备好了吗
We have the all clear?
E队 这里是D队
Man #2: Echo, this is delta.
都准备好了
Yes, all clear.
好了 确保周边没人
Man #3: Alright,make sure the perimeter's clear.
去吧
Let's go.
周边没人
Perimeter's secure.
一切就位
All clear.
鸣禽准备好了
Songbird's ready to go.
动起来 伙计们
Move it, guys.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表