剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Can we go somewhere?
你敢叫出声 我就一枪打爆你的头
You scream, and I'll blow your fucking face off.
听见没
You hear me?
我的名字不是皮特
Now, my name is not Peter,
你♥他♥妈♥肯定也不叫戈登
and yours sure as hell ain't Gordon.
明天早上 我就告诉你老大
Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna tell your boss
还有你老大的老大
and your boss' boss
你♥他♥妈♥就是个变♥态♥ 吮屌♥的基佬
what a fucking deviant, cock-sucking queer you are.
你的婚姻 完蛋了
Your marriage, over.
你在跑马场的工作 没了
Your job at the race track, gone.
这才不过是个开始
And that's just for starters...
除非你帮我个忙
unless you can do me a favor...
杰森
Jason.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, my man.
你怎么进来的
What they get you for?
操了个白妞
Fucking a white girl.
操
Damn.
你们哥几个呢
What about you guys?
我们是跟
We're with
学生非暴♥力♥协调委员会一起的
the Student NonviolentCoordinating Committee.
他们逮捕我们是因为我们在伍尔沃思的静♥坐♥的地方“闲逛”
They arrested us for "loitering"at the sit-in at Woolworth's.
我们一会儿就能被保释了
We'll get bailed out within the hour.
出去就立马回去
We gonna head right back down there.
要一起吗
Wanna join?
不了 我是个搞音乐的
Nah, I'm a musician.
不玩政♥治♥那一套
I'm not political.
变革就要来了 兄弟
Change is coming, brother.
你是个在美国生活的老黑
You're a Negro man living in America.
玩不玩政♥治♥这事儿不是你能选的
You don't have the option to not be political.
你难道不想生活在一个
Don't you want to live in a world
不会因为操个白妞就被抓进狱子的世界吗
where you don't get thrown in jail for fucking a white girl?
嗯
Hmm?
我试过让其他的押注头子
I tried to get other bankers
分担我们一点了
to take some of our action,
但这一♥码♥我们不能不收 邦比 谁来也不能停
but we can't lay off this bet, Bumpy, to nobody.
我去了萨布斯女士那儿
I went to Madam Sables,
斯莱德 布莱特利兄弟那儿
Slade,the Brantley Brothers --
没人碰这个数字
Nobody's touching this number.
我听说金·甘特的手下
I hear Chin Gigante's runners
一整天都没收这个数字了
haven't taken this number all day.
他那儿不给压828
His doors are closed to 828.
我不明白这都大惊小怪什么
I don't get what the fuss is all about.
一千种可能性
Out of a thousand possibilities,
828真中了的几率能多大啊
what are the chances 828 actually hits?
保持领先
Maintains the lead.
科尔索现在接近第三了
Kelso now approaching third.
十六道
At the 16th pole.
科尔索在旁道超速
Kelso moves up right alongside.
如果金不收这个数字 这里头一定有什么鬼
If Chin won't take this bet, something's going down.
保持领先
Maintains the lead.
科尔索马上接近第三了
Kelso now approaching third.
在16道
At the 16th pole.
科尔索在旁道超速
Kelso moves up right alongside.
科尔索领先了
And that's Kelso in the lead.
好客马上第四了
Hospitality moves into fourth.
当我们临近重点线
And as we approach the finish line,
科尔索以一个长度的优势拿下冠军
it's Kelso the winner by one length.
这天赌金数目总额 老大
Here's the betting total for the day, boss.
2345828刀
$2,345,828.
每英里的赌率是1:37
The running time per mile is 1:37.
我们做到了 屌♥数字被我们改成了
We did it.We fixed the fucking number.
今天的比赛真是精彩
What an exciting finish today!
828 真不是盖的
828. That is victory.
干得漂亮 厄尼
Good work, Ernie.
你懂得 这证明了两件事
You know, that proves two things --
一是黑鬼们惹了我们
Niggers fuck with us,
他们会为此后悔
they rue the day they fucked with us.
二是厄尼·诺恩泽
And Ernie Nunzi
是块演好基佬的料
makes a very good finocchio.
- 好过头了简直 - 说话注意点
- Maybe too good. - Alright, watch it.
嘿 我们让邦比·约翰逊破产了
Hey, we broke Bumpy Johnson's bank.
现在他会需要钱的
Now he's gonna need money.
他会想要找一个合伙人的
He's gonna seek out a partner.
谁会帮那个狗♥娘♥养♥的一把呢
Who's gonna helpthat son of a bitch?
这正是我们要弄清的
That's exactly what we need to find out.
我看到瘾君子伊兹也压了10刀
I saw that junkie Izzy betting $10.
那个狗♥日♥的♥明明穷到就没几个子
That motherfucker never has two nickels to rub together.
金的手下给他钱来下注的
Chin's boys gave him money to bet.
他搞定了一切来干掉我
He fixed the whole thing to wipe me out.
我没想到来这出
I didn't see it coming.
如果这是次是暗箱操作的 我们就不必给大伙付钱
So if it was a fix, we ain't gotta pay folks off.
这是我们的问题 不是下注人的
That's ourproblem, not the folks who bet.
我们先部分付款吧
We start with partial payments.
大家伙会理解的
People understand.
以25美分兑换1美元
25 cents on the dollar,
今天结束时我们就能付清全款了
we'll make full payment by the end of the day.
你如何保证呢
Now, how can you promise that?
你瞧瞧 差不多有875人压中了数字
Look. Nearly 875 people hit the fucking number.
以600比1算 加一起都快30万了
At 600-1, that totals nearly $300,000.
我们根本拿不出那么多
We ain't got that money.
我会凑齐的
I'll find it.
- 你押中了 - 找到他了吗
- You hit! - Find him?
- 你押中了 - 你找到泰迪了吗
- You hit! - Did you find Teddy?
你让我下注的数字
The number you asked me to get?
828 押中了
828? It hit.
妈妈 我们要发了
Momma, we rich!
斯特拉·吉甘特
Stella Gigante?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
过去九小时里我一直想叫个人来
I've been asking for someone for the last nine hours.
你清不清楚我爸爸会拿你怎么样
Do you have any idea what my father's gonna do to you?
今早上了我才在预约记录上看到你的名字
I didn't see your name on the booking log till this morning.
别担心 这一切都不会留案底的
Don't worry,this is all gonna go away.
我要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
所以 你是个音乐家 对不
So, you're a musician, huh?
你会点啥
Whatcha got?
经历了无数个这样的日子
? Too many days like this
历经了无数次遗忘
? Too many times to forget
现在已经无力放弃
? Too tired to back down now
也无力管住我的嘴
? Too tired to watch my mouth
当我举起双手
? When my hands go up
噢 它们不会轻易放下
? Oh, they don't fall
直到一切都轰然坍塌
? Till it all falls down
当我高举双手
? When my hands go up
噢 它们不会轻易倒下
? Oh, they won't fall
直到一切尘埃落定
? Till it all falls down
爱了 老哥
Dig it, brother.
这就是我所说的
That's what I'm talking about.
就是这样
Right on.
你给人打了电♥话♥了吗
"Did you call anybody?"
我没有可以打电♥话♥的人
I ain't got nobody to call.
喂 是谁
Hello? Who's this?
我是斯特拉·吉甘特
It's Stella Gigante.
泰迪在哪
Where's Teddy?
他在116大街警局的监狱里
He's in jailat the precinct on 116th.
别担心 这是次非法拘留
Don't worry.It's -- It's a false arrest.
马上就能放出来了
It's all gonna go away.
但是你得来保他出狱
But you need to go and bail him out.
尽快
Quickly.
好的 好的 我马上就去
Yes. Yes. I'm going.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why are you calling me?
因为我们都爱他
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表