剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
虽然该故事是受到真人真事启发后所写的,但为了增加戏剧性
部分角色、人物特征、事件、地点和对话均经过艺术加工和改编
哈林教父 前情提要
同胞们 我即将签署
My fellow citizens, I am about to sign into law
《196♥4♥年民权法案》
the Civil Rights Act of 196♥4♥.
《民权法案》在今天通过
While the Civil Rights Act may have passed today,
但一名手无寸铁的黑人少年遭到枪击 引发♥骚♥乱和抢劫
the streets of Harlem are on fire at this hour, as riots and looting break out
哈林区的街道变成火海
over the shooting of an unarmed black teenager.
这一枪是为了泰迪
This is for Teddy.
厄尼和本尼互相看不顺眼
Ernie and Benny, they didn't like each other.
厄尼一枪爆了他的头
Ernie shot him in the head.
我想让你除掉他
I want you to take him out.
我和厄尼是夫妻 我爱他
Ernie and I are married. I love him.
我希望你像保护我一样保护他
I want you to protect him as much as you do me.
好
Yeah.
老大 你怎么来了
Boss, what are you doing here?
隆巴尔迪去哪了 -他在那边
Where's Lombardi? - He's right there.
隆巴尔迪 不
Lombardi, no!
厄尼 我尽力了 好吗
Ernie, I tried, all right?
怎么了 老大 这是你想要的结果
What's the matter, boss? It's what you wanted.
他的所作所为应该下地狱
He should burn in hell for what he's done.
我不是故意伤害你的 我爱你 知道吗
I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you, all right?
放心 我会救你出来的
Don't worry. I'm gonna get you out.
伊莉丝修女 你愿意嫁给我吗
Sister Elise, will you marry me?
奥马尔上尉不知道我们是朋友
Captain Omar doesn't know of your friendship with us?
你是不是去过马尔科姆·X家
Were you at the home of Malcolm X?
是的 -立即离开这座清♥真♥寺
Yes. - Then leave this mosque immediately.
你是毫无用处的垃圾
You are a worthless piece of garbage.
今晚是马尔科姆的死期
Tonight Malcolm dies.
奥马尔和亨利 要在马尔科姆的电视采访后伏击他
Omar and Henry are gonna ambush Malcolm after his television interview.
这件事还没结束
This ain't over.
史上最大的一批海♥洛♥因♥
With the biggest duji shipment in history.
足足三吨♥
Three thousand keys.
我看到商店起火 满大街都是警车
I saw stores up in flames, cop cars all over the damn streets.
我们得把海♥洛♥因♥运到别处
We need to move the duji somewhere else.
控制好所有事态
Just keep everything under control.
该死的法国纽带没戏了
There goes the fucking French connection.
就这么简单 全部烧光了
Just like that. Up in flames.
阻止杀手警♥察♥
♪ When your life ain't right, it don't mean much ♪
♪ You put the knife in right, you get a clean cut ♪
♪ Yeah, hopefully I hit an artery ♪
♪ How it's supposed to be
♪ And usually how it gotta be
♪ If you live to see 30, you hit the lottery ♪
城♥堡♥安保
♪ And I don't need you to hit a button to follow me ♪
♪ I get money, hustle, repeat
♪ I get money, hustle, repeat ♪
♪ I get money, hustle, repeat
♪ I get money, hustle, repeat ♪
举起手来 从卡车上下来
Hands up! Get out the truck!
跪下 快给我跪下
On your fucking knees. On your knees!
跪下
Down! Down!
该死
Oh, shit!
站住 放下该死的包
Stop right there! Drop the fucking bags!
趴在地上 不然我打爆你的头
Get down on the ground or I'll blow your fucking head off.
♪ Yeah
♪ Change
♪ Yeah
♪ Open up my window again
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case
♪ Lay on my back watchin' the ceilin' fan ♪
♪ I had a dream to touch a kilo gram ♪
♪ Still at odds with the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
♪ Lord, these-- really out here preyin' on me ♪
♪ Got the .40 on me and his hand on me ♪
♪ Snow-white mink like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show you how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' like they new pianos ♪
♪ And Fat Boy got the big body
♪ Coast-to-coast, I could shoot product ♪
♪ Open up my window again
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' my name ♪
♪ I can hear death callin' again ♪
哈 林 教 父
第 三 季 第 1 集
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with your name ♪
♪ Just in case
两天前
经过三天的骚乱 哈林区终于开始恢复平静
The Harlem riots have finally started to calm down after three days of chaos.
事情起因是一名不当值的警♥察♥
It all started when an off-duty cop
打死了一名15岁的黑人男孩 詹姆斯·鲍威尔
shot a 15-year-old black boy,James Powell,
在华盛顿通过《民权法案》时
setting off a wave of discontent through the Negro community
在黑人社区掀起了一股不满浪潮
just as the Civil Rights Act was passed in Washington.
当局召集了数百名国民警卫队员 数百万美元的破坏
Hundreds of National Guard were called in, and millions of dollars of destruction has all
将这座城市的大部分地区夷为平地
but leveled large parts of the city.
数千名抗♥议♥者袭击警♥察♥
Thousands of protestors attacked police officers,
这场运动迅速升级为肆意抢劫 破坏者摧毁店面
which rapidly degenerated into wanton looting, as vandals destroyed storefronts
暴♥力♥如瘟疫般蔓延
and violence spread like a plague.
看他们的样子 好像是我们自找的
They act like we brought this on ourselves.
好像我们想要一个 烧毁家园的理由似的
Like we want a reason to burn down our homes.
新闻就是要让白人老太太 一看到我们经过
It's the news' job to keep little old white ladies
就死死地攥紧钱包
clutching their purses whenever we walk by.
人家的儿子死了
Somebody's son is dead.
你一直出奇地安静
You've been awfully quiet.
梅米 我差点成功了
Mayme, I had it.
法国纽带
The French connection.
几吨♥毒品在我手上 意大利人都买♥♥我的货
Thousands of kilos under my control. The Italians were buying from me.
我是老大
I was in charge.
我做事一丝不苟
I dotted every "I." I crossed every "T."
结果哈林区在我面前起火 一切都烧成了灰
And then Harlem spits fire in my face, and everything just goes up in smoke.
亲爱的 没有人能预料到这些骚乱
Baby, no one could have anticipated these riots.
现在我成了笑柄
Now I look like a joke.
我得带着支票簿爬回意大利人身边
I'm crawling back to the Italians with my checkbook.
数百万美元的亏空
Millions of dollars in the hole.
我应该是他们的老大才对
And I was supposed to be their boss for good.
你遇到了打击 损失惨重 就像哈林区遇到这些骚乱一样
You took a hit, and it hurts, just like Harlem did with these riots,
但我们会东山再起 以空前强大的姿态回到众人面前
but we will rebuild and come back better and stronger than ever.
你也一样
And so will you.
你会看到的
You'll see.
这些骚乱不只是冲着哈林区来的
These riots weren't just about Harlem.
随便哪个城市
You name the city,
黑人的怒火都在发酵
the Black man's anger is here, fermenting.
昨天扔石头 今天扔燃♥烧♥瓶♥
It was stones yesterday, Molotov cocktails today.
明天就要扔手榴弹了
It will be hand grenades tomorrow.
我不是在煽动暴♥力♥
I'm not inciting violence,
只是提醒大家 目前的形式一点就爆
just warning of a powder-keg situation.
你要么接受 要么离开
You can take it or leave it.
如果坐视不理 或者一笑了之
But if you ignore it or ridicule it, well,
那就等着死神来敲门吧
death is already at your doorstep.
历史表明
History demonstrates that nothing,
公职人员不能保护街道 免遭恶霸和掠夺者的威胁
nothing prepares a way for tyranny more than the failure of public officials
最容易引发暴♥政♥
to keep the streets safe from bullies and marauders.
混♥蛋♥
That sonofabitch.
现在
Now--
戈德华特要把那些骚乱归咎于我
Goldwater is laying those riots right at my doorstep.
歪曲我的职业记录
Distorting my whole record.
说我对犯罪和共♥产♥主义心慈手软
Saying I'm soft on crime, soft on Communism.
他甚至认为我软弱到 不敢投放该死的核弹
He even thinks I'm too soft to drop a goddamn nuclear bomb.
总统先生 我向您保证 黑人选民不相信这种说法
Well, I assure you, Mr. President, that Negro voters don't believe that.
我不担心黑人选民
I ain't worried about Negro voters.
我担心的是白人选民
I'm worried about white ones.
我刚签署《民权法案》 骚乱就爆发了
No sooner do I sign the Civil Rights Act than riots break out.
如果这种情况蔓延到其他城市
If this spreads to other cities,
戈德华特就会赢得该死的总统选举
Goldwater's gonna win the goddamn presidency.
总统先生 骚乱发生后
Well, sir, the millions of dollars
您捐赠给城市社区的数百万美元
that you have bestowed upon urban communities in the wake of these disturbances
有助于恢复黑人对政♥府♥的信任
will help restore the Negro's faith in government.
一个手里拿着燃♥烧♥弹♥的人 就像背着床单的三k党人一样
A man with a Molotov cocktail in his hand is not fighting for civil rights
不是为了民权而战
any more than a Klansman with a sheet on his back.
他们都是违法者和罪犯
They're both lawbreakers and criminals.
恕我直言 两者有一个本质区别
With one essential difference, if I may.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表