剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
这是我们的独♥立♥战争
This is our war of independence,
只是 仗由他们来打就好了
only they're na do all the fighting.
- 和谁的战争 - 金和博南诺的战争
War against who?Chin against Bonanno.
我把他的合同从波比·罗宾逊那边
I'ma put his contract, uh,from Bobby Robinson
拿到了皇家和♥弦♥唱片公♥司♥
over to Royal Chord Records.
约瑟夫·博南诺才是那个唱片背后的大老板
Joseph Bonanno is the money behind that label.
马尔科姆X说得对
美国是白人的
非洲才是黑人的家
有意义的民权立法
我以为你把他的合同给博南诺了
I thought you moved his contract over to Bonanno.
这事得去跟博南诺谈谈
Got to talk to Bonanno about it.
但我确定就算是为了激怒金他也会照做的
But I'm sure he'll do it just to aggravate Chin.
我以为你这么做是为了保护泰迪
I thought you were doing it to protect Teddy.
也有这个原因
That, too.
他保护我的方式就是把我
He's just protecting me from one mobster
从一个黑帮卖♥♥给另一个吗
by selling me to another?
- 你想收拾打包跟我去加州吗 - 想
You want to pack up and move to California? Yes.
所以你对这个白人女孩这么感兴趣吗
And you so caught up in this white girl,
你甚至看不到她对你做了什么
you can't even see what it is she doing to you.
既然泰迪是你女儿的朋友
Since Teddy's a friend of your daughter,
我想你应该可以帮我 把我的艺人找回来
I thought maybe that you could help me get my artist back.
当着金的面扯谎是要很大的勇气的
Took a lot of courage to straight-up lie to Chin's face.
希望麻烦不要找回到我身上
Sure hope it doesn't blow back on me.
他不会对你怎么样的
He ain't gonna touch you.
华盛顿的游♥行♥ 实际上
The March on Washington, in actuality,
只是变成了在华盛顿的一场闹剧
has become nothing more than the Farce on Washington.
如果你8月28日有空的话 这是去华盛顿的票
If you're free on August 28th,a ticket to Washington.
那我们搞点事情吧
Let's raise some hell.
我来是跟你谈谈你儿子以及
I'm here to talk to you about your son
你该责怪哪个杀人犯
and who you blame for his murder,
文森特·金·吉甘特
Vincent "Chin" Gigante.
- 你做了什么 - 我把他的尸体埋在了
What did you do?I buried his body
菲德勒商店的地下室了
in the basement at Fidler's store.
上帝安息你的灵魂 洛伦佐
Chin: God rest your soul, Lorenzo.
邦比现在要多少货你就卖♥♥他多少
You sell Bumpy Johnson all the junk he wants.
这是战争
This is war.
是时候让这些挨千刀的几内亚人
It's about getting these motherfucking guineas
互相残杀了
to kill each other off!
他想搅合你和博南诺之间的关系
He's trying to stir the pot with you and Bonanno.
中因得果 天道轮回
Chin: We'll all reap what we sow.
你是我姐姐吗
Are you my sister?
是的
Yes.
我是你大姐
I am your big sister.
永别了 爸爸
Goodbye, Daddy.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
兄弟 我一直以为我会在你前面走的
Brother, I always thought I'd be the first one to go.
抱歉我没能救你
I'm sorry I couldn't stop this.
复仇最好笑的就是
Funny thing about revenge --
一旦你尝到了其中滋味
once you taste it,
你就想更多的报复
you want more.
战争是你开始的 邦比 不是我
You started this war, Bumpy, not me.
我想
I guess...
事情已经不是你我能控制的了
it's got a life of its own.
做噩梦了吗 邦比
Costello: Bad dream, Bumpy?
吃的药让我噩梦连连
Drugs give me nightmares.
梅蜜呢
Where's Mayme?
她和家里其他人在走廊里
She's out in the hallway with the rest of the family.
我要求跟你单独待几分钟
I requested a few extra minutes of privacy.
首先 我想看看你身体怎么样了
First of all, I want to see how you're doing,
再者 我有个消息要告诉你
and second of all,I have a message for you.
过去的三周太疯狂了
These last three weeks have been crazy.
金一直在和乔·博南诺作对
Chin is at war with Joe Bonanno.
没人知道原因
Nobody knows why.
你不能去找金的麻烦
And you are not to go after Chin.
我是被家族保护的人
I was under the protection of the Families,
而金还是对我下手了
and Chin shot me.
你会得到你的正义的 但是现在不是时候
You will get justice,but not right at this moment.
是不是规矩到了我这儿就不一样了
I guess the rules are different for me, huh?
如果他来找你的话 街上都会有士兵的
If he'd come after you, there'd be soldiers in the street.
我要杀了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!
我来给你点建议吧
I'm gonna give yousome very good advice, okay?
可以说是我给你的最好的建议了
Some of the best I ever gave to you.
你有一个美满的家庭
You've got a beautiful family.
如果你要向金报仇
If you go after Chin...
保不准会发生什么事
anything can happen.
谢谢你
Thanks for...
过来看我 弗兰克
for visiting me, Frank.
没事
Of course.
我们有枪了 是他在皇后区的哥们
Ernie: We got rifles from Joey Salerno,
乔伊·萨勒诺搞到的
his boys in Queens.
帕斯夸莱从佐治亚州运来了手♥枪♥
Pasquale got handguns shipped from Georgia.
我们要狠狠地给博南诺打回去
We're gonna hit Bonanno back hard.
要多狠有多狠
Real hard.
有你们两个 上帝会双手支持的
With you two, God gave with both hands.
阿邦丹扎
Abbondanza.
过去三周死了11个人
11 dead in the past three weeks.
他们开枪杀了坐在店里的伦巴多
They shot Pete Lombardo sitting on his stoop.
他妈的74岁的老人啊
74-fucking-years old.
一点道理都不讲
It don't make sense.
没有家族的允许的话
Bonanno cannot come after you
博南诺不会找你麻烦的
without permission from the Families.
他他妈的疯了啊
He's fuckin' crazy!
别碰我
Don't touch me.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
现在不是跟女人亲热的时候
Now ain't the time for broads. Come on.
大家都在好好释放自己
The guys are trying to blow off some steam.
你也轻松点 好吗
You should do the same, all right?
毕竟 我们已经等了3周了
After all, we've been hunkered down for three weeks.
喂喂 我们出去走走吧
Oy-yoi-yoi.Let's go for a walk, huh?
不要待在这里了
Let's get out of here.
这样吧
You know what?
队长给了我们步♥枪♥和手♥枪♥
This captain gave us rifles and pistols.
我们去军械库
Let's go back to the armory,
看看他那儿还能不能给我们匀出点汤姆逊步♥枪♥
let's squeeze him for some Thompsons.
算了 你待在这边 我去
Come on.You stay here. I'll --
会很有意思的 走吧 走吧
It'll be fun. Come on, come on.
不不 我想出去走走
No, no, no.I want to go for a walk.
呼吸点新鲜空气 走吧
I want to get some fresh air. Come on. Let's go.
喂 走吧 我们走
Hey? Oh! Come on. Let's go.
检查下街上情况
Check the streets.
拐角没问题
Man: Clear at the corner!
- 都没问题 - 没问题
-It's all clear! -Nothing this way.
把车开过来
Go get the car.
- 225 - 220
.225s, .220s.
不是 是225
It's not. It's .225.
- 我觉得是220 - 不 不是
Yeah, I thought it was .220. No, no.
操 带他进去
Man:Fuck! Get him inside!
操 什么都听不到了
Fuck!Can't hear a fucking thing!
带他进去 有没有看到什么人
Man #2: Get him in! Did you see anyone?!
先带他进去
Get him in!
圣母玛利亚 上帝之母
Chin: Holy Mary, Mother of God,
为我们罪人祈祷 及我们死亡之际
pray for us sinners now and in our hour of death.
街对面的那位老太太
Benny: That old lady across the street,
身上都烧着了
she's got burns all over her body.
喂 让她们走吧
Come on. Get rid of them.
喂 带她们出去 带她们出去
Hey, hey. Take them out. Take them out.
有个人进了我的街道 是吗
A guy that walks into our -- to my block, huh?
有人进了我的街道
Guy walks out into my street --
大摇大摆进入我的地盘
walks out into mystreet!
在我的车上装了一颗炸♥弹♥
Puts a bomb under mycar!
我不知道这是怎么发生的
I don't know how that happened.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表