剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
虽然该故事是受到真人真事启发后所写的,但为了增加戏剧性,部分角色、人物特征、事件、地点和对话均经过艺术加工和改编
哈林教父前情提要
是个悲剧 我的朋友
但孩子的灵魂已经上天堂了
你必须要寻求赦免
海♥洛♥因♥已经把哈林变成了一处金矿
Heroin has made Harlem a gold mine,
现在他们都心痒痒想要分一杯羹
and now they're all itching to get a piece of that pie.
哈林是我的
Harlem is mine.
- 时代变了 - 我没变
- Times have changed. - I haven't.
金喜欢扮猪吃老虎
Chin likes to play the dumb bruiser
这样别的家族的就会低估他
so the guineas from the other families underestimate him.
你不会想跟博南诺结梁子的
You don't want to go to war with Bonanno.
我不会跟人分享哈林的
I ain't sharing Harlem.
我们可以看得到其中的价值
We could see the value in it.
疯乔伊看不到
Joey fucking Bananas couldn't.
这个女孩不理解你 她不爱你
This girl don't understand you. She don't love you.
你对这个白妞着了迷了
You so caught up in this white girl
她给你下的什么药你都看不见了
you can't even see what it is she doing to you.
这是我们向波比·罗伯逊展示我的作品的机会
This is our chance to show Bobby Robinson my stuff.
- 你可以继续了 小子 - 如果这是你想要从我这里得到的 那我真是做不到
- You can go on ahead now, boy. - If this is what you want from me, then I just can't.
你为了让你♥爸♥爸开心 跟着别的男人跑前跑后
You running around with another man to keep your daddy happy.
- 我就在想 你还耗着我图什么 - 因为我爱你啊
- I'm just wondering why you're keeping me around. - Because I love you.
是你爱我 还是你爱跟老黑上♥床♥啊
You love me, or you just love fucking a nigger?
好了 你帮忙促成《哈林青年机遇法案》的通过
Well, I can't thank you enough for pushing through
这件事我真是怎么谢你也不够
the Harlem Youth Opportunities Act.
我得到了那个拳击手道格·琼斯的支持
I've got the boxer Doug Jones' support.
等他跟卡修斯·克莱对战过后
He's going to donate his gloves
他会把他的手套捐出来
after his fight with Cassius Clay.
费德勒商店在的那栋楼
That building where Fidler's store is,
我想要马尔科姆·X和他的人离开那块地盘
I want Malcolm X and his people out of there.
我不想那地方受损伤
I don't want it to get damaged.
梅蜜跟我说了费德勒商店的事儿 那地方57年的时候重建了
Mayme told me about Fidler's. Got it rebuilt up in '57.
让人不禁要想 那地方里还藏了什么
Makes a guy wonder what else might be in there.
信教的人总会跟你说
A Christian man will always tell you
以德报怨
to turn the other cheek.
但我的信仰告诉我 人就是这么被欺负了
But my faith tells me that's how a man gets beat.
我想从几内亚人那里买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
I want to buy heroin from the guineas.
两万七一公斤
Key for 27,000.
不管家族里怎么说 金对我都不会罢休的
Chin's gonna keep coming at me no matter what the family said.
金有权利保护他的地盘
Chin has a right to protect his territory.
咱俩有一个人死之前
You and me are gonna be at war
这场战争都不会结束
until one of us is dead.
给道格·琼斯好好鼓鼓掌
Big round of applause for Doug Jones.
道格·琼斯 女士们先生们 哈林的希望
Doug Jones, ladies and gentlemen, the Hope of Harlem.
我很荣幸能身为哈林青年机遇组织的支持者
I am a proud supporter of Harlem Youth Opportunities Unlimited.
也就是“哈青”组织
"HARYOU," as it's known,
我们旨在给哈林的年轻人提供
recognizes that the youth of Harlem must be provided
像城里那些有钱人家的孩子一样好的机会
with the same opportunities as the rich kids downtown.
哈林年轻人未来可期
The young people of Harlem are not expendable.
今天来加入我们的是
And with us today we have a woman
一位帮助我们实现这个愿景的女士
who has helped realize this vision.
女士们先生们 请欢迎梅蜜·约翰逊女士
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Mrs. Mayme Johnson.
谢谢你 牧师
Thank you, Reverend.
哈青不仅仅只是一项政♥府♥项目
HARYOU is more than a government program.
它更是社区项目
It's a community program.
更是哈林项目
A Harlemprogram.
道格·琼斯把他的名声和时间都贡献出来
Doug Jones has given his name and his time
帮助我们的年轻一辈来实现人生成就
to helping our young men achieve success
不仅仅只是在拳击台上 更是在现实生活中
not just in the boxing ring,but in life --
让他们不再在街头闲晃
getting them off the streets
给了他们使命感和荣誉感
and giving them a sense of pride and purpose.
他为之所战的不仅仅是一个名号♥罢了
He's fighting for more than a title.
他更是在我们所有人战斗
He's fighting for all of us.
- 没错 - 说得好
- Mm-hmm. - Yes!
为此我们一起为他加油鼓劲
And that's why we have all got to join together to cheer him on
让他好好痛击他的对手
when he whips that loudmouthLouisville Lip!
没错
Yes!
道格·琼斯 嘿琼斯 嘿你个丑逼
Doug Jones! Hey, Jones! Hey, ugly!
你知道这场对战对我而言意味着什么吗
You know what this fight mean to me?
一辆拉风的红色凯迪拉克敞篷车
A tomato-red Cadillac Eldorado convertible
还带真皮座椅 空调还有高保真音响
with white leather upholstery, air conditioning, and hifi.
听着没 这就是路易斯维尔组织
Well, that's what the Louisville Group
要给我的胜利礼物
is giving me for a victory present.
你们想想 有那么酷炫的车等着我去开
Now, can you picturing me losing to this ugly bum Jones
我还能输给这个丑逼琼斯吗
with that kind of car waiting for me?
好吧 要我的话就不会急着给那辆凯迪拉克加油
Well, I wouldn't fill that Cadillac with gas just yet.
哟吼 眼前这漂亮姐姐是哪位
Ooh, well, my eyes can see you a beautiful lady...
道格·琼斯更该胆怯一番了
all the more reasons why Doug Jones should be 'fraidy.
这就是动力 亲爱的 你给我鼓大劲了
Motivation, my dear, you done given me more...
不用五个回合了 我四个回合就把琼斯打趴下
instead of five, well, I'm gonna stop Jones in four.
你装得好像生下来就是个冠军似的
You pretend like you've been a champion since birth.
但愿你的拳头能证明你的能耐
Well, let's hope your fists can prove your worth.
你跟谁说话呢 这么张狂
Who are you to talk with words that are so bold?
我是想跟你拳台上碰一碰呢
I would tell you get in the ring.
但你这老骨头怕是撑不住
You just too damn old.
你不知道我是谁 我就原谅你的行为吧
You don't know who I am, so I'll excuse your behavior.
跟我来上三个回合
After three rounds with me,
保准你跪着喊爸爸
you'll be on your knees to your savior.
道格·琼斯 我们待会见
Doug Jones,I will see you later.
还有 漂亮姐姐
And, beautiful lady,
你要想来点厉害的 记得打给我
call me when you want something greater.
让我们一起为梅蜜·约翰逊鼓掌
Let's have a hand for Mayme Johnson, please.
梅蜜·约翰逊女士 谢谢你
Ms. Mayme Johnson, thank you.
谢谢你今天能够到场
Thank you, thank you for being here today.
爸爸你刚刚在那边好逗啊
Daddy, you were funny back there.
他可是给路易斯维尔大嘴怪好好上了一课
Oh, he gives the Louisville Lip a run for his money.
玛格丽特 你知道我现在想要什么吗
Margaret, you know what I could use right now?
- 是冰淇凌吗 - 对
- Ice cream? - Yes.
你猜怎么着 我忘了
You know what? I forgot.
我有点儿事儿要处理
Got some quick business.
你带他们去吃
You take 'em to Bischoff's.
- 去吧 我马上就来 - 好的
- Go on. I'll be there in minute. - Okay.
邦比·约翰逊
Bumpy Johnson.
上车
Get in.
我需要你出去一下 好吗
I need you to get out of here for a minute, alright?
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你觉得呢 我来这儿找你啊
What do you think? I came looking for you.
一两个月来适应 没问题
A month or two to settle in, fine.
但你回来城里已经12周了
But it's been 12 weeks since you've been back in the city.
我觉得你有点冷落我啊
A girl starts to feel like she's being frozen out.
不是那样的
It ain't like that --
那是哪样啊 邦比
Then what's it like, Bumpy?
嗯
Hmm?
我们以前玩得多开心啊
We used to have fun together.
我的天 是啊
Oh, my God, yeah.
你没有回我最后一封信
You didn't answer my last letter.
我当时 还心心念念想听
I was, um, excited to hear your thoughts
你对哈勃·李新小说的看法呢
on Harper Lee's new novel.
我觉得写的很棒
Thought it was brilliant.
我很喜欢安提柯斯对斯考特解释
I love how Atticus explains to Scout
没有亲身体验
how you never really know a person
就没办法感同深受的那一段
till you walk around in his skin.
嗯
Yeah.
艾米
Amy...
我 我觉得如果不是你的来信
I-I think I would've went crazy in there
我在里面可能会疯掉
if it weren't for your letters.
但
But...
我这次想要和梅蜜
I'm trying to walk the line with Mayme
好好相处了 你明白吗
this time around, you know?
我懂了
I see.
问题是 我是路易斯维尔
The thing is, I'm a major backer
赞助团队里的大股东
of the Louisville Sponsoring Group.
这场拳赛越来越近 你也会越来越多地见到我
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表