剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
Showgirls and flooziesmean nothin',
全美国第六富有的女人 跟你有着共同
not the sixth wealthiest womanin America
文学鉴赏品味的女人 也什么都不是
who shares your love of "literature."
听着 你跟我 我们才是一个团队
Look, you and I, we're a team.
我们从一开始就互相支持着对方
We have each other's back from Day One.
这些事情不是你在一张新闻报纸上能看到的
It's not something you're gonna see in that newspaper.
请进
Come in.
部长兄弟
Brother Minister.
我给你带了点吃的
I brought you some food.
谢了 修女 但是我不饿
Well, thank you, Sister,but I'm not hungry.
抱歉 但是你别无选择
I'm sorry, but you don't have a choice.
你从昨天开始就没吃东西了
You ain't eat since yesterday
有必要的话 我可得把东西塞进你的喉咙里了
and I'm gonna stuff it down your throat if I have to.
抱歉 部长兄弟
I apologize, Brother Minister.
有时候我会有点忘我
Sometimes I forget myself.
没事的 修女 我接受道歉
It's fine, Sister. Apology accepted.
是什么让你如此苦恼
What's got you down?
我在克服这些情绪
I'm overcome with the feeling
接受那个白人将要胜利的事实
that the white man is going to win.
我们没有人手 没有武器
We are out-manned, out-weaponed,
现在在我看来 我们的立场也站不住脚了
and our philosophy seems empty to me right now.
因为信使说我们在房♥租罢交运动中不能动用武力吗
Because the Messenger says we can't fight at the rent strikes?
黑人自卫军
The Black Self-Defense Army,
那是我们付诸行动的成果
that was us putting words into action.
我必须得承认 我感到非常气馁
I must admit, I -- I feel discouraged.
就如同你之前跟我说的那样
Like you once said to me,
跌倒可不是失败
stumbling is not falling.
修女 有一位新的病人 她病得非常严重
Sister, there's a new patient,and she's very sick.
请跟我来
Please come with me.
那首歌♥火得太快了
That song shot up way too fast.
看看他
Look at him.
你觉得他是吸毒吸到上头了吗
You think he on that duji?
我只是个有着简单需求的简单男人 你们知道的吧
I'm just a simple dude with simple needs, you know?
正因如此 女孩们都爱我
* That's why all the girls love me
邦比知道的
Bobby knew that.
邦比·罗宾森
Bobby Robinson.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
因为当我沉入爱河的时候
* Because when I get to lovin'
我会尽情施展我的魅力
* I'm as lovable as I can be
我就是一团烈火 亲爱的
* I'm a raging ball of fire, babe
我就是个乐天派
* I'm a barrel of fun
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
我就是个乐天派
* I'm a whole barrel of fun
女士们 给我们点时间
Ladies, give us a minute.
你们不妨去给我们拿些喝的来吧
Why don't y'all get us a drink?
一小时就令男人对我臣服
* 60 minute man all in one
你开了个不错的小派对
It's a nice little party you got going.
《站起》能火得这么快真是令人吃惊
It's amazing how quick"Rise" got hot.
你和邦比在皇家和♥弦♥设计陷害我的事情
You and Bumpy really set me up right at Royal Chord.
我将永远铭记在心
I'll always be grateful for that.
我听到你的曲子不断在全市的各个
I keep hearing your voice playing on the radio
收音机里循环播放
all over the city.
甚至还因此赚了不少钱
Even got paid for it.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
你确实该生气
You should be.
你也该知道 你对我来说有多重要
You should also know what you mean to me.
你根本不知道别人对你来说是什么
You don't know who means what to you.
你就是个困惑的小白人女孩
You're just a confused little white girl.
而且我也不再需要你了
And I don't need you anymore.
你 没错 就是你 上车
You. Yeah. Get in the car.
5美刀帮你吹♥箫♥
$5 for a blow.
20美刀 干别的事情
$20 for everything else.
100美刀吹♥箫♥ 你看行不
$100 for the blow job. What do you say?
你的钱 你说的算咯
It's your money.
不 我要你告诉我我想知道的一切
No, you're gonna tell me what I want to know.
什么事
About what?
我知道你肯定知道一些什么
I know you know something.
我看到了你在俱乐部时的反应
I seen the way you reacted at the club.
那可是一大笔钱 用那笔钱你可以买♥♥到大批的毒品
It's a lot of money. You can buya lot of dope with that.
没人会知道你跟我碰面了
No one knows you're here with me.
这笔钱赚得容易
It's easy money.
弗洛西之前一直在跟那个意大利的家伙见面
Flossie used to see that Italian guy,
赞布拉诺
Zambrano.
他是个常客 但是之后她就出城了
He was real regular,but then she left town.
是吗 她去哪了
Yeah? Where did she go?
她在费城有亲戚
Uh,she got family in Philly.
我听说她去了那里
I heard she went there,
但是我听别人说 她又回哈林区看望她母亲了
but somebody tell me she cameback to see her mama in Harlem.
我上哪能找到她 她在这附近工作吗
Where can I find her now? She working these corners?
没见过她
Ain't seen her.
内尔比较知情 我不太了解
Nell would knowmore about that, not me.
我只知道她回到哈林区了
I just knowshe came back to Harlem.
好
All right.
谢了
Thank you.
你去哪呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going?
得了吧 我给了你100刀让你给我吹♥箫♥
Come on, I gave you $100 for a blow job.
你还没干活呢
You're not finished.
开玩笑的 亲爱的 别担心
That was a joke, sweetie. Don't -- Don't worry.
你真的太美了 姐妹
You're beautiful, sister.
鲍威尔想接管这里所有的居民楼
Bumpy: Powell wants to control all of those buildings.
政♥府♥只不过是以另一种形式存在的黑♥手♥党♥
Government's just another form of the Mafia.
我的意思是 政♥府♥什么时候开始
I mean, since when does the government
关心起咱们的人了呢
care about our people?
严冬快来了
Winter's coming.
我可以给人们即时的救济
And I can give people immediate relief.
伊莉丝 鲍威尔说今天的游♥行♥
Elise, uh, where did Powell say
是要在哪里开展的
the demonstration was going to be held today?
11♥7♥大♥道 625号♥
625 117th Street.
我对鲍威尔提出的建议是完全合理的
My offer to Powell is a fair one.
人们的家园会得到修缮
It'll get people's homes fixed.
暖气会有的 水管什么的也会翻新
Turn the heat on. Replace some pipes.
既然是一群意大利暴徒
Yeah, well, when the offer comes from
提出这些条件的话
a consortium of Italian mobsters,
我就能理解他为何犹豫了
I can understand his hesitancy.
这些条件能帮助这个社区
It'll help the community.
我的意思是 你们想要的不就是如此吗
I mean,isn't that the point?
我需要你帮助我说服他
I need you to help me convince him.
这是你的菜
Waitress: Here you are.
你的
And you.
以及你的
Here you go.
有香肠的这份不是我的
The sausages are not mine.
你的在我这
I got yours.
你现在连猪肉也戒了吗
You're off the pork now,too?
是的 老爸
Yes, Daddy.
我还记得当你还是个小女孩的时候
I remember when you was a little girl,
你超级喜欢培根
you used to love some bacon.
我还是很喜欢培根的 只是我不吃了
I still do love it, I just don't eat it.
古♥兰♥经♥禁止我们吃猪肉
The Qur'an forbids us the flesh of swine.
你给她洗♥脑♥洗的挺成功啊
You got her brainwashed pretty well now.
这叫热爱
It's called devotion.
太荒唐了
Powell: This is ridiculous.
你们就无能为力了吗
Is there nothing you can do?
你们必须得做点什么 你们不能放任这一切啊
You have to do something. You can't let this happen.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
他们必须得把租金付了
They must have paid off the precincts.
我的上级领导是不会派人来的
My supervisor won't send any men.
别碰那位先生
Take your hands off that man!
这是私人聘来的打手 房♥东们雇佣的
This is private muscle, hired by the landlords.
这真是太 太不像话了
This is -- This is disgraceful.
看看孩子们
Look at the children.
温盖特
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表