剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 每人仅限两分钟 - 开拍!
- You're only allowed two. - Rolling!
Rolling.
Fellow Chilton seniors, it's been quite a year...
我最烦这样了
I hate this.
一个顾客 整个店里就一个人
One guest. In the whole inn, one guy.
今天毛巾我负责
And I pulled towel duty today.
尤其是当你清楚知道是谁
It's especially awful handling guest towels
用了哪条毛巾的时候 着实恶心
when you know exactly which guests the towels belong to.
毛巾上都是他的螨虫
It's his mites on those towels.
别恶心人了
Don't be gross.
我这个人才算是被埋没了
This is degrading for a man of my capabilities.
那我呢? 我没厨房♥用呢
Well, what about me? I've got no kitchen.
作为一名厨师 一天不练手生
I'm a chef. My skills are deteriorating.
我得烧菜 乳化和浸汁
I need to saut? emulsify, marinate.
我需要精神鼓励
I need more mental stimulation.
我要用煎锅煎肉啊 要疯了!
I need to frickin' fry a dead animal in a skillet. I'm going nuts.
- 我应该当舞蹈家的 - 啥?
- I should've been a dancer. - What?
我妈曾送我去舞蹈学校 我死活不肯
My mother put me in dance school and I rebelled,
因为我只想着踢球 后悔当初啊
I wanted to kick the football. I should not have.
我看到过你跳舞 十分蹩脚
I've seen you dance and you jump around like a duck.
知道不 我超讨厌你
You know, I'm getting mighty sick of you.
我更讨厌你
Not as sick as I am of you.
听着 你收拾他的毛巾吧 我不管了
You know what, you do his towels. I'm not doing his towels anymore.
我才不呢 讨厌死那个人了
I'm not doing his stupid towels. I hate that stupid guy
看着他的蠢报纸 蠢得要命
with his stupid newspaper. He's stupid.
嘿 你俩 不准当客人的面斗嘴
Yo, guys, no bickering in front of the guest.
跟Deney Terrio说去 "我本该是舞蹈家的"
Tell it to Deney Terrio here. I should've been a dancer.
Lorelai 我们还得坚持多久?
Lorelai, how long can we keep this up?
坚持什么?
Keep what up?
我们只有一个顾客
We have one guest,
一半客房♥因为火灾开不了
half the rooms are still closed from the fire,
伙计都被解雇了 我还得洗螨虫毛巾
most of the staff is laid off, I am doing mite towels,
老板的儿子和一帮西服革履 还在这视察
and the owner's son is walking around with a bunch of men in suits.
是啊 John来了 准没好事儿
Yeah, John's here. That can't be good.
John是来看整修的事
John is here looking things over for the renovation
这样 关闭的客房♥就能恢复 我们就能重新开放营业了
that will reopen all the closed rooms so we can be up and running again.
别担心了
Stop worrying.
- 好吧 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
独♥立♥旅店 我是Lorelai
Independence Inn, Lorelai speaking.
- Lorelai 我是妈妈 - 妈妈 您好
- Lorelai, it's your mother. - Mother, hi.
我是问你Rory的毕业典礼怎么安排?
I'm calling to find out how it's going to work at Rory's graduation.
我们会坐在一起吗?
Are we going to be sitting together?
呃...呣...
Well, mmm...
- Lorelai - 抱歉 呣...
- Lorelai. - Sorry. Hmm.
Lorelai
Lorelai.
妈 我们当然坐一起了 我们是一家人嘛
Mom, of course we'll be sitting together. We're family.
我倒是很清楚 只是不知道你清楚不
Well, I knew that. I just wasn't sure if you did.
我们坐一起
Well, we're sitting together.
- 好 - 是啊
- Good. - Yes, it is.
问问她想要什么礼物 Emily
Ask her about the gift, Emily.
- 爸爸? - 他在另一条线上
- Dad? - He's on the other line.
怪不得那么安静
Oh, sure got the quiet thing down there.
我用的是楼上的无绳 现在下楼了
I'm on the upstairs portable, but I'm on my way downstairs.
看到你妈了 好啊 Emily
I see your mother now. Hello Emily.
你好 Richard
Hello Richard.
我要走去沙发 坐在那儿了
I'm on my way to the couch and am about to sit.
好像无线电通讯 好玩啊
It's like the thrilling day of radio here.
关于送Rory的礼物 我们想征求下你的意见
We wanted to ask you about a gift for Rory.
是份大礼 有点点奢侈
It's a big gift, a little extravagant.
但那是大日子 所以也合情合理
But it's a big occasion, so it makes sense.
我们想给她买♥♥辆车
We wanna buy her a car.
我觉得这主意不错
Well, I think that's a great idea.
- 真的? - 太好了
- Really? - Wonderful.
是啊 Rory会经常耶鲁和家两头跑
Yeah, Rory needs to get back and forth from Yale a lot,
她尽快回来 我们相处的时间也就长点
and the quicker she can do it, the more I get to see her,
所以也算给我的礼物了
so it's really kind of a present for me, too.
- 是啊 - 我想是这样
- Yes, right. - I suppose so.
- 没想到这点 - 不要很废油就行了
- Didn't think of that. - Just not a gas guzzler.
- 也别送法拉利或者林博坚尼 - 那就是拒绝意大利车?
- And no Ferrari's or Lamborghini's. - So nothing Italian?
不 意大利的也可以 但是要适中
No, it can be Italian, just sensible Italian.
好吧 可以
All right, well, good.
很高兴终于定下来了
I'm glad we had this settled.
好 也许我们可以典礼上见 也许见不到
Good. Well, maybe I'll see you at the graduation, maybe I won't.
- 什么? - 到时见吧 再见
- What? - See you there. Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
- Goodbye. - Bye.
嘿 你和你的制♥服♥组们 要不要来点喝的 John?
Hey, you and your Armani posse want something to drink, John?
不 不用了 Lorelai 我们不喝了 谢谢
No, no, Lorelai. We're fine, thanks.
我整天和别人撒谎
So, I've been lying to people about you all day.
什么谎?
About what?
就是你表情严肃
Oh, about how it's not a big deal that you're walking around
带着同样严肃的一大帮人
with a concerned look on your face with a group of men
来这儿转转 没什么大不了的
with concerned looks on their faces.
我觉得我有点自欺欺人
I think I've been lying to me a little, too.
我们得再关三间房♥子
We have to close off three more rooms.
三间?
Three rooms?
那我们只剩两间了
That'll leave us with two.
要使这里恢复原貌的预算
And, the estimate for the repairs to get everything back
按照估计...
to the quality we had and up to code...
- 不容乐观 - 是啊 不容乐观
- it's not pretty. - No, that's not pretty.
- 我妈更倾向卖♥♥了旅店 - 要卖♥♥了啊
- Mom's leaning toward selling. - Selling.
- 一切待定呢 - 是啊 待定...
- Nothing's final yet. - Yeah, nothing's final.
只是...Rory是在这里长大的
I just... Rory grew up here.
我也是
I grew up here.
是啊 不过我得过去了
Yeah, I better get back to my group.
当然 你去吧
Right, sure, you go.
别忘了我们这还有个客人呢
Hey, be careful not to trip over our guest.
我看到了
I won't.
Sookie Jackson 你们还没睡吧?
Sookie, Jackson, you better not be in bed.
- 你约了Lorelai? - 没有啊
- Are you expecting Lorelai? - No.
快啊 良宵配美酒
Come on. The night is young and the champagne's cold.
酒?
The champagne?
- 惊喜! - 怎么了?
- Surprise! - What is this?
- 我们要庆祝 - 为啥?
- It's a celebration. - For what?
Sookie 拿杯子 Jackson 来点音乐
Sookie, get some glasses, and Jackson, put some music on.
随你们布置 搞得有气氛点儿
Whatever you want, just make it festive.
- 明白了 - 虽然不知道为啥 但是很有趣
- Got it. - I don't know what this is, but it's fun.
让我看看...我这有 Creedence Clearwater Revival的歌♥
Let's see. I've got Creedence Clearwater Revival.
挺有劲儿的 就是太土了
Good energy, too hillbilly.
杯子准备好了没 Sook?
How you coming with those glasses, Sook?
我在擦几个好杯子
Just wiping off the fancy ones.
Huey Lewis and the News的? 这是Sookie的最爱
Huey Lewis and the News? It's Sookie's.
谁没错并快乐过呢
Hey, we all have our guilty pleasures.
- Herb Albert & theTijuana Brass? - 啊 这个可以 有气氛 放吧
- Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass? - Ah, fun, festive, that's perfect! Crank it.
好 我给我和Jackson满上了 冰的Dom Perignon酒
Okay, I've got some cold Dom for me and Jackson.
- 我最爱的牌子 - 我喜欢这首歌♥
- Happens to be my brand. - Oh, I love this song.
为了Sookie和宝宝 不管是男是女
And, for Sookie and little baby, whatever-it-is,
还有这瓶苹果汁
we've got the apple bubbly stuff.
- 干杯 - 干杯!
- And cheers. - Cheers!
快说 我们庆祝什么?
Well, come on, what are we celebrating?
- 准备好了没? - 当然
- Well, you ready? - Yeah.
确定!
Definitely!
独♥立♥旅店要关门了
The Independence Inn is closing.
- 要关门了? - 不是"要" 是已经关了 都结束了
- The inn is closing. - Not closing, closed. We're finished. It's all over.
我们说话这阵 他们在封门
They're boarding the place up as we speak.
谁还要?
Who wants more?
他们是不是在地下室发现财宝了?
Well, did they find some gold in the basement or something
我还是不明白我们为啥庆祝
'cause I'm missing the celebrating angle.
我们应该庆祝新挑战啊
You should always celebrate new challenges, and that's what this is.
新挑战
A new challenge.
是 他们只付点儿差遣费 其它的啥都没有
Yes. They'll be some severance pay, then nothing.
啥都没!
Nothing!
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表