剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Hey, I'm not invested in this thing. If you don't wanna do it, fine. I'm just giving you my opinion.
我只是想 你有可能想成为一个 受人爱戴又尊敬的学生会主席
I just thought you might wanna be one of those presidents that's beloved as well as respected.
提高裙边 会让我受欢迎吗?
Raising hemlines would make me beloved?
至少是朝这个方向努力了
It's certainly a step in that direction.
-好吧 我同意 -很好
- All right, I'll push it through. - Good.
但是如果下一个天才 提出把Elizabeth Arden
But the next genius who comes up with the brilliant plan
列入化学课里这样的伟大提议 会让我坐立不安的
********注***:Elizabeth Arden,美国著名化妆品牌创始人
to put Elizabeth Arden in the chemistry class can bite my ass.
-我不要去 -你要去啦
- I'm not going. - You are going.
这是她最后一次这样对我
She has done this to me for the last time.
从今以后 我再也不会 告诉她一点我的生活状况
>From now on, I'm not giving her any information about my life at all.
这还真是与你以前 事无巨细都告诉她 正好相反啊
As opposed to all the details you've heaped upon her in the past.
我不敢相信她会打电♥话♥给Christopher 她完全不尊重我 不顾及我的感受和隐私
I can't believe she called Christopher. She has no respect for me or my feelings or my privacy.
她不是这样想的 她只是想帮你
Well, she didn't think of it that way. She thought that she was helping.
你知道没有圣诞老人吧?
You do know there isn't a Santa Claus, don't you?
你就忘了这件事吧
Please just try to forget this.
-我再也不去那儿了 -你没有选择的
- I'm never ever going over there again. - Not an option.
可以的 有时候你就得 将某些人从生活里抹掉
It should be. Sometimes you have to cut people out of your life.
-她是你母亲 -我要证据 我去做测试
- She's your mother. - I want proof, I want tests done.
-你带红包还是蓝的? -蓝的
- Do you want your red purse or your blue? - Blue.
天 我在想她还给谁打了电♥话♥ 她也许正在和Kirk通话
Gee, I wonder who else she's calling. She's probably on the phone to Kirk right now.
"我有情报说你要和我女儿出去吃饭 我们讨论一下结婚瓷器的样式吧"
"I heard through my spies you're taking my daughter out to dinner. Let's talk China patterns."
天呐 我要抓狂了!
God, I'm furious!
别接 也许是她
Don't get that, it might be her.
我们半小时后就见面了 不会是她
Well, I doubt she'd call when we're supposed to be over in half an hour.
喂 喂?
Hello? Hello?
-答录机把他难倒了 -是啊
- The answering machine confused him. - Yeah.
-那就是喜欢我的男人 -如果我是你 我就考虑收养他
- And that's the guy who likes me. - I'd consider adoption if I were you.
我的生活发霉了 嘿 我们看着对方的眼睛
My life stinks. Hey, let's look into each other's eyes
同时说"我希望我是你" 也许真的会像"Freaky Fridy"一样哦
********注***:Freaky Friday,电影,讲述母女调换身份的故事
and say "I wish I were you" at exactly the same time – maybe we'll pull a Freaky Friday!
或者我们就假装互换了 你可以实实在在地不成熟一把
Or we can just pretend that we did and you can go around acting really immature.
-噢 等等... -我不能相信你不肯和我互换
- Oh wait... - I can't believe you won't switch bodies with me.
别做梦了 那样的话 我就要和Kirk约会哇
Forget it. Then I'd have to date Kirk.
如果你要和我换 我想都不想就会同意的
I would switch bodies with you in a heartbeat if you wanted.
我知道 非常感谢
I know, and I appreciate that.
Lorelai 嗨 我刚才打来过 我想你的电♥话♥有点问题
Lorelai, hi. I just called, I think there might be a problem with your phone.
-天呐 -我想...
- Oh my God. - I was just wondering...
-我们走吧 -喂?
- Let's go. - Hello?
-妈? -你是谁啊?
- Mom? - Who is this?
妈 你快挂掉? 妈?
Mom, would you please get off the phone? Mom?
-是Marshall医生吗? -妈 这个电♥话♥很重要
- Is this Dr. Marshall? - Mom, it's an important phone call,
快挂掉 我会再打来的
please hang up. I'll call you back.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, for heaven's sake.
嘿 我觉得你的门铃坏了
Hey, I don't think your doorbell's working.
相信我 不是门铃的问题
Believe me, it's not the doorbell.
哦 原来是有人在按铃了
Oh, so it was the door.
是的 Sarah 再说一次 这是门铃响
Yes, Sarah, once again, it was the door.
好的 我会记住 声音大的是门铃 轻的是烤箱
Okay, so I just have to remember that the really big bell is the door and the small one is the oven.
是啊 你能记住就再好不过了
Yes, that would be a wonderful thing to remember.
好了 那么 我们喝点东西吧?
Okay, well, let's have a drink, shall we?
-噢 外婆 你有一个新女仆呀? -是的
- So, Grandma, you have a new maid? - Yes, I do.
你们相处得不错嘛
Well, good thing we're in time for happy hour.
-喝白葡萄酒好吗 Lorelai? -好的 如果你还剩了一些的话
- Wine, Lorelai? - Yeah, if there's any left.
-Rory 你要苏打水还纯净水? -苏打水 谢谢
- Rory, soda or water? - Soda please.
-纯净水行吗? -行
- How about water? - Water's fine, too.
-怎么了 妈? -没什么
- What's up, Mom? - Nothing.
-你看上去很紧张 -你总说我紧张
- You seem tense. - You always think I seem tense.
-但是今晚你更不正常 -我没有啦!
- But tonight you seem tenser than usual. - Well, I'm not!
-Rory 和我说说学校的事 -哦 好的...
- Rory, tell me about school. - Oh, okay...
-学校里挺好的 -你喜欢学生会吗?
- School's good. - Do you like student government?
-还行 -你成绩还是那么好吗?
- I think so. - And your grades are still good?
-是的 -上体育课了吗?
- Yes. - Do you take any sort of physical education?
这学期没有
Not this semester.
但是你总得上体育课吧?
But eventually you will take some sort of physical education?
-我也不知道 -相信我...
- I'm not sure. - But trust me...
一旦她决定去追着球跑 上公共浴室
the minute she decides to run after a ball and take a public shower
和30个女孩一起洗澡 我会马上电♥话♥通知你
with thirty other girls, you are getting a call.
-好的 谢谢 -晚饭准备好了!
- Well, thank you. - Dinner's ready!
-Sarah 等一会儿 -恩?
- Sarah, one minute please. - Yeah?
我说过我们7点吃饭
I told you we eat dinner at seven. . .
而现在才6:30呢
and right now, it's six-thirty.
所以 也就是说 现在吃晚饭太早了
Therefore, one could conclude that maybe it's just a tad early for dinner.
-哦 对不起 我... -我们要在7点吃!
- Oh, I'm sorry, I... - We want to eat at seven!
但是东西都做好了呀
But the food's ready now.
好吧 算了 开饭吧
Okay, never mind, we'll eat.
吃饭吧 起来 起来 快走!
We're eating. Up, up, let's go.
这样挺好 比原来更好吧? 这样一来 9点前就能睡觉了 坐吧
It's fine. It's better – then we can all be in bed by nine. Sit down.
-妈 这是怎么回事? -什么怎么回事?
- Mom, tell us what is up right now. - What is up with what?
你 她 你和她是怎么了?
With you, with her, with you and her.
她是新来的 Lorelai 才来了3天 还在适应
Well, she's new, Lorelai. She's only been here three days, she's still getting the hang of things.
得给她个机会
I think it's only fair to give the woman a chance.
你干嘛瞪着我?
Why are you staring at me?
妈 比她好的女仆你都赶走了
Mom, you've had maids deported who were better than her.
-我才没有呢 -到底怎么了?
- I have not. - Talk.
Your father made a crack the other day about my not being able to keep a maid.
你父亲一天胡说八道 说我没有办法留住一个女仆
当然 这是夸大其辞了
Of course, it's a gross exaggeration.
是的 我确实有不喜欢女仆 但也有喜欢的呀
Yes, I've had maids I haven't liked, but I've also had maids I've loved.
说一个听听
Name one.
-Daiha -谁?
- Daiha. - Who?
-你该记得的 她带你去买♥♥过东西 -我那时几岁?
- You remember, she took you shopping once. - How old was I?
-不知道 -想想看
- I don't know. - Guess.
4,5岁的样子吧
Four, five.
妈 我4,5岁以后 你就没有喜欢的女仆了?
Mom, you haven't liked a maid since I was four or five?
我有喜欢的 你问我最爱哪个 我说了 我最爱的是Daiha呀
I have liked a maid; you asked me whom I loved. I loved Daiha.
-Daiha最后怎么了? -哦 我怎么知道 不过我挺喜欢她的
- And whatever happened to Daiha? - Oh, how should I know? But I loved her.
-好的 要沙拉吗? -谢谢 Sarah
- Okay, so salad? - Thank you, Sarah.
-哦 是大铃响了 -Sarah 把沙拉放下 Sarah!
- Oops, big bell. - Sarah, the salad! Sarah!
-把酒递给我 Lorelai -要给你根吸管吗?
- Pass the wine, Lorelai. - You want a straw with that?
-你挺开心嘛? -呃...对哒
- You're enjoying this? - Well... yeah.
-Lor 我要和你谈谈 -Chris 你来干什么?
- Lor, I need to talk to you. - Chris, what are you doing here?
-你不回我电♥话♥ -是你干的吗?
- You won't return my calls! - Did you do this?
-我知道你会来这儿 -我没有
- I knew you'd be here. - I did not do this.
-你不给我机会解释 -我跟你说了 别管我的事!
- You gave me no choice. - After I told you to just stay out of it!
-Lorelai 不是我叫他来的 -你快走吧
- Lorelai, I did not do this! - You have to go.
我不走 除非你和我谈
I'm not going until you talk to me.
Christopher Lorelai 回来!
Christopher, Lorelai, come back here!
你干嘛不回电♥话♥?
Why won't you call me back?
嘿 这是说这事最糟糕的时机
Hey, there couldn't be a worst time to have this conversation.
会吗? 这似乎是我唯一的机会
Really, because it seems to be the only time to have this conversation.
听着 回家去 行吗? 我保证明天和你谈
Look, go home, okay? I promise I will talk to you tomorrow.
-哦 当然 我相信你 -嘿 我从没骗过你
- Well, sure, I believe that. - Hey, I've never lied to you.
-你没理由怀疑我的话 -真的吗?
- There's no reason to doubt my word. - Really?
-45个没回的电♥话♥不是怀疑的理由吗? -不 那不是的
- Forty-five unreturned phone calls isn't a reason? - No, it isn't.
你拒我于门外 好像是我做错了
You shutting me out like this is wrong.
我不会在我妈家里和你说这个的
I'm not discussing this with you here in my mother's house.
你别想糊弄过去 我要和你谈谈 你不回我的电♥话♥...
You don't get to dictate this. I need to talk to you, you won't call me back,
我做了能做的一切 对不起
and I did what I had to do. And I'm sorry –
但这么多年 我们都过来了 特别是最后那几个月...
but after all we've been through, especially over these last few months –
你回避我是错的 你知道什么对我的打击最大吗 Lor?
you shutting me out is wrong. And you know what hits me the hardest, Lor?
-显然不是你出去的那扇门 -你不让Rory接近我
- Apparently it isn't the door on your way out. - You keeping Rory from me.
-什么? -我从没想过你会这样做
- What? - I never, ever thought you'd do that.
-我没有 -噢 是吗?
- I'm not keeping Rory from you. - Oh really?
那为什么她也不回我的电♥话♥ 啊? 不论我们的生活 发生什么变化
Then why hasn't she called me back, huh? I mean, no matter where you and I have been in our lives,
迄今为止 我的女儿总是回我电♥话♥的
my daughter has always called me back – until now.
-嘿 听着... -我不回你电♥话♥
- Hey, listen to me... - I didn't call you back
是因为我不想回 这个和妈妈没关系
because I didn't want to. Me – Mom had nothing to do with it.
-好了 宝贝儿 冷静一点 -你保证过的
- Okay, honey, calm down. - You promised me.
你在Sookie的婚礼上保证过 你答应我 这次会成功的
You promised me at Sookie's wedding that this was going to work,
你会和我们在一起 你向我发誓的
that you were going to be there, you promised me.
-宝贝儿 你要体谅... -不 我总是要体谅你
- Honey, please understand... - No, I always understand,
我不想再体谅什么了! 我现在甚至不想再谈这个了
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表