剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 我得打电♥话♥给他 - 哦 大家好
- I have to call him. - Oh, hey guys.
不错吧?只要四十分钟就做好了
Neat, huh? And it only takes forty minutes.
- 不错 - 亲爱的 你怎么样?
- Cool. - How ya doing, hon?
我很好 亲爱的
Oh, fine, Sweets.
再多搞点
And keep ‘em coming.
大家好
Hey everybody.
你好 可人儿 感恩节快乐
Oh, hey there dollfaces. Happy Thanksgiving.
感恩节快乐
Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving.
- 这是什么? - 花
- What's this? - Flowers.
- 我要花干嘛? - 又来了
- What do I do with them? - Not this again.
- 弄点水插到花瓶里 - 我没花瓶
- Put them in a vase with water. - I don't have a vase.
- 你每年都这样 - 我真没有花瓶
- You do this every year. - I don't have vases.
那就买♥♥个啊
Buy a vase.
但我不需要花瓶 我又不养花
But I don't need a vase ‘cause I never have flowers.
除了我们每年感恩节
Except when we bring you flowers every year
给你带的花 买♥♥个花瓶吧
on Thanksgiving. Buy a vase.
- 别再买♥♥花给我了 - 别再买♥♥花给我了
- Stop bringing me flowers. - Stop bringing me flowers.
我就知道你会那么说
I knew you were gonna say that because you say the same thing.
我们每年说的都是一套话
We have this same exact conversation every year.
然后你每年都抱怨说我们一样的话
And every year you point that out.
- 然后你每年都抱怨 我抱怨 - 然后你每年都抱怨 我抱怨你抱怨
- And every year you point that out. - And every year you point that out.
然后我们每年都把花放在柜台上
And then every year we put the flowers on the counter
然后忘记刚刚发生的谈话
and forget the ugliness ever happened.
我们至少有一个节日传统了
At least we have a tradition.
好 我马上回来 你们就坐那吧
Good. I'll be right back. That's our table over there.
嘿 Kirk
Hey Kirk.
- 啊 天啊! - 怎么啦?
- Oh my God! - What happened?
我百分之六十的皮肤都被抓伤了
I'm scratched over sixty percent of my body.
啊 又是你的猫?
Aw, CatKirk again?
对不起
Sorry.
- 我很讨厌那只猫 - 太不老实了
- I'm so mad at that cat. - Very uncool cat.
我喜欢猫 我也挺喜欢Kirk的
I love cats, but I love Kirk, too.
基本上是一半一半 这就算是表扬你了
It's pretty much fifty-fifty, and that's a high compliment, my friend.
怎么会这样呢?
How did this happen?
我实在受不了我们之间的冷战
Well, the tension of our standoff was unbearable,
所以我就跟他玩起来
so I got on the floor and tried to play with him.
- 是只公猫? - 我看了一下
- It's a him? - I caught a peek.
然后呢
Go on.
我就给他玩那个小毛毛球
I rolled this cute little ball of yarn over to him all nice and gentle.
然后他就想用那个把我勒死
He tried to garrote me with it.
- 天啊 - 非常不老实
- Oh my God. - Very uncool.
他提着线就过来了
Just grabbed two ends with his paws and came at me.
他没有大拇指怎么拿呢
But he doesn't have opposable thumbs.
他水平高着呢
He's beyond them.
他很聪明 他甚至能预测
And he's smart. He knows things, sometimes before they happen.
- 你别怕他啊 - 这还不是最坏的
- Get a hold of yourself, man. - You haven't heard the worst.
哦 天啊 还有更坏的?
Oh geez, there's worse?
然后他变的很残暴
When the attacks got particularly brutal,
我没办法 所以就脱♥光♥ 躲到浴缸里
I had no choice but to strip naked and hide under water in the bathtub.
我看过猫怕水
I read that cats are afraid of water.
对 对 猫怕水
They are, they are.
但Kirk不怕 他找到我
Kirk isn't. He found me,
他好像一下水就变的更厉害
and he seemed to derive greater power from the water.
我大部分的伤都是那时候抓的
That's when the bulk of the scratching happened.
恩 那我认为 现在你跟他分开一会是好事
Well, then, I think it's good you're giving Kirk a little space right now.
放轻松 好好吃饭吧
Just relax and enjoy your food.
我已经吃不出什么味了
I can't taste my food.
- 那就 先放松吧 - 谢谢
- Well, then, just try to relax. - Thanks.
嗨 感恩节快乐 你跟不跟我们一起吃?
Hi, Happy Thanksgiving. So, are you joining us?
- 当然 如果可以的话 - 好 坐吧 坐吧
- Sure, if that's okay. - Yeah, sit, sit.
- 天 我饿死了 - 你可以先吃的
- God, I'm starved. - You could've eaten.
- 你一直叫我别吃 - 我没说
- You kept telling me not to eat. - I did not.
你没让我吃 你说得等他们
You did, too. You said you were waiting for them.
你们不用等我们
You didn't have to wait for us.
我没有刻意等 正好这时候有空
I wasn't waiting for you, it just worked out this way.
好吧
Right.
- 看上去不错 - 好吃
- Looks great. - Tasty.
- 我们该不该先感谢一下? - 感谢什么呢?
- Shouldn't we give thanks first? - Thanks for what?
恩 感谢上帝 我们不是那些土地被抢走
Well, that we're not Native Americans who got their land stolen
还被传染了天花病毒的印第安人
in exchange for smallpox infested blankets.
阿门
Amen.
你们去了几家了?
So where you guys in your day?
Kim家 Sookie家
We hit the Kim's, we hit Sookie's,
这之后去我父母家
and we go to the grandparents from here.
- 今天日程♥真♥满 - 可不是
- Full day. - Yeah.
那这顿你们可以少吃点
Well, you can skip eating this one if you want.
就喝点饮料 没关系
Just have cokes or something, it's no big deal.
不行 我们今天就是来吃这顿的
No, no way, you're the main event today, my friend.
- 好吧 - 山芋不错
- Oh, good. - What's good are the yams.
确实是 再来点土豆泥?
Definitely. Got some more marshmallows?
好 就给你加 嘿 端点咖啡来
Yeah, I can grab some. Hey, refill some coffees.
不是我说你 你们俩亲的不怎么样
So, no offense, but lame-o kiss.
什么?
What?
你跟Jess 就像小鸡互啄一样
You and Jess, like a couple chickens pecking at each other.
不用你操心
Mind your own business.
哦 但是就在我眼前嘛
Well, it was right in front of me.
- 我不需要你评头论足 - 不好意思
- So, I don't need a review. - Sorry.
我只是不适应在公众视线下面这样
I'm just not good with the public displays.
你和Dean在一起的时候不这样
You didn't have that problem with Dean.
我知道 但是现在我觉着大家都看着
I know, but now I just feel like everybody's watching me.
- 没人看你们 - 你就在看
- People are not watching you. - You were watching me.
我生了你 看着你是应该的
I created you. It's biologically predetermined that I watch you.
我只是不知道怎么对待第二个男朋友
I just don't know how this whole second boyfriend thing is supposed to go.
这是你第一次交第二个男朋友 慢慢来
He's your first second boyfriend. Give it time.
全镇都习惯我跟Dean在一起 现在感觉怪怪的
The whole town got used to me with Dean, it's just weird.
会变好的 你以后会阅人无数的
It'll get easier. You're gonna have hundreds of men in your life.
真是谢谢啊
Gee, thanks.
也许没那么多 也许多交几个
Maybe not hundreds, but a couple, three, more.
- 就会好些了 - 可能是吧
- It'll get easier. - I guess.
亲爱的 他们慢慢会适应的
Honey, they'll adjust to seeing you with Jess.
但是还有Dean 我该怎么对他?
And then there's Dean. What do I do about him?
恩 他自己也会慢慢适应的
Well, you know, he'll be moving on, too.
对 他会好的
Right, of course he will, yeah.
我们得走了
We're outta here.
得出去走走 好消化点
Time to walk some of this off.
恐怕走到中国也消化不光了
Oh, we'd have to walk to China to walk all of it off.
去中国往哪走?
Which way's China?
那边 玩的开心点
Thataway. Have a good night.
谢谢 顺便说一下 你们俩亲的不怎么样
Thanks. By the way, that was some half-assed kiss you two had.
你得主动点 亲爱的
You gotta give it a little something, honey.
- 再见 Babette 再见 Morey - 再见
- Bye Babette. Bye Morey. - Bye.
全镇子都在看着
The whole town is watching.
- 准备好了? - 当然
- You ready for this? - Of course.
即使冷战再次爆发?
Even with the Cold War?
一直打了三十四年哦? 我搞得定
That's been going on for thirty-four years? I can manage.
这几个星期已经有点冷漠咯
It's been a bit colder these past few weeks.
没事 我很好 知道为什么吗?
Oh no, I'm fine, you know why?
因为两个小时之后 我们就解脱了
Because in two hours – and I do plan on extricating us from here
就两个小时 就没事了
in exactly two hours – the night will be over
然后一整年就都不用见他们了
and I won't have to see them again until next year.
开始计时吧
Oh, start your stopwatch.
- 哈罗 - 嗨 外婆 感恩节快乐
- Hello. - Hi Grandma. Happy Thanksgiving.
谢谢 Rory 感恩节快乐 Lorelai
Thank you, Rory. Happy Thanksgiving, Lorelai.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
一小时五十九分四十秒
One hour, fifty-nine minutes, and forty seconds.
哦 哇 还有钢琴伴奏
Oh, wow, it's a piano player.
那是Brad 我在Nordstrom店遇见他的
That's Brad. I found him at Nordstrom's.
当时他在打折?
Was he on sale?
我觉得有点背景音乐气氛好点
I thought a little background music would add a nice touch.
他什么都会弹
He knows every song ever written.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表