剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我保证你肯定以为 这是在为我拍肖像 而不是她
I swear, you'd think that it was my coming out portrait, not hers,
越担心她反而越无所谓 等我一下
for the amount of concern she has about all of this. I'll be right back.
不要划伤地板
Don't scratch the floor.
恩?
Yeah?
Lorelai 摄影师正等着你呢
Lorelai, the photographer needs you downstairs.
我马上就来
I'll be there in a sec.
立刻出来 别磨蹭了
He needs you now, not in a sec.
- 我没听见你的脚步声 - 哦 妈妈
- I don't hear you walking toward the door. - Mom, please.
- 我进来了 - 别
- I'm coming in. - No.
年轻女士 我没有时间由着你
I don't have time for your attitude young lady.
摄影师是按小时计费的
This man is being paid by the hour.
你怎么还没穿好?
Why aren't you dressed?
我...
I just...
我想是拉链太新了 或是什么地方卡住了
I think the zipper's too new or stiff or something.
转过去 我来弄
Turn around, I'll do it.
- 哦 天啊 - 怎么啦?
- Oh my God. - What?
不是拉链的问题 是裙子
It's not the zipper, it's the dress.
- 裙子太小了 - 你确定?
- It's too small. - Are you sure?
当然啦
Of course I'm sure.
裙子太小了 怎么会小呢?
It's too small. How can it be too small?
三个月前才量的尺寸啊
We had a fitting three months ago.
- 你发胖了? - 没有
- Have you gained weight? - No.
- 吸气 - 吸了
- Hold your breath. - I am.
- 用力吸! - 用力了!
- Hold your breath! - I am!
我想一定是裁缝
The only thing I can think of is the dressmaker
把尺寸记错了
must've written the measurements down wrong.
那现在该怎么办?
What are we supposed to do now?
我肯定不会让你这么拍的
I certainly can't take a picture of you like that.
对不起
Sorry.
只好让他下星期再来了
I'll just have to have him come back next week.
我还要去给裁缝店的女人打电♥话♥ 让她感受一下我现在的心情
And I'm going to call that woman at the dress shop and give her a piece of my mind.
上帝 难道这世界上 就不能少点无能之辈么?
My God, is everyone in the world completely incompetent?
穿上运动服 去小区跑步
Put on your sweats and run around the block.
下次无论如何也要穿上裙子
You're gonna fit into the next dress no matter what.
我只有五分钟来喝咖啡
Okay, I have five minutes to drink as much coffee as I can
因为我要开车去Hartford
before I have to drive to Hartford to spend the evening
和我妈单独相处整晚... 怎么没人理我?
with my mother alone and... who am I saying this to?
我在听
I was listening.
- Luke呢? - 我不知道
- Where's Luke? - I don't know.
他在么? 还回来么? 那壶咖啡煮多久了?
Is he here? Is he coming back? How fresh is that pot?
我不知道 我不知道 在我到的时候它就在了
I don't know, I don't know, it was sitting there
不过那才是一分钟以前的事 所以我也不知道咖啡煮多久了
when I got here but that's only been a minute so I don't know.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
嗨 我急切需要一杯大咖啡外带...
Hey, I desperately need a massive cup of coffee to go and...
- 你的脸怎么了? - 什么意思?
- What happened to your face? - What do you mean?
- 这太明显了 - 哦 我刮胡子了
- It's visible. - Oh, I shaved.
- 你要去银行? - 不
- You going to the bank? - No.
- 葬礼? - 不
- Funeral? - No.
- 舞会? - 我给你倒咖啡 行吗?
- Drag club? - Let's get you your coffee, shall we?
- 嘿 这件外套不是... - 是 就是
- Hey, isn't that the sweater that... - Yes, it is.
- 很帅呢 - 谢谢
- You look nice. - Thank you.
- 到底是为什么? - 恩 是...
- What's the occasion? - Oh, well...
哦 是因为一位女士
Oh, it's a girl...
Nicole 这是Lorelai
Nicole, this is Lorelai.
很高兴认识你 我是Nicole Leahy
Nice to meet you. I'm Nicole Leahy.
Lorelai Gilmore
Lorelai Gilmore.
- 噢 你看上去很不错 - 是的 你也是
- Wow, you look nice. - Yeah, you, too.
你准备好了么 还是要我等一会儿?
So, you ready or should I sit down?
不 我们走吧
No, let's go, I'm ready.
噢 很抱歉 我要...
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll just...
噢 嘿 Luke
Oh, hey, Luke...
她是个律师
She's a lawyer.
然后呢?
So what?
- Luke! - 嘘!
- Luke! - Shh!
你好? 是的
Hello? Yes.
不 我很抱歉 星期一不行 星期二才能完成
No, I'm sorry, Monday's not gonna work, it'll have to be Tuesday.
是的 你的客户毁约的确很棘手
Yes, well, your client breaking a contract is fairly annoying also,
但我们会处理好所有的事情
but we're all dealing with that.
很高兴听你这么说 回见 Michael
Terrific to hear. Bye Michael.
抱歉 我马上把电♥话♥关掉
Sorry. The phone is going off now.
不要紧 没必要关的
It's okay. Make as many calls as you want.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
- Nice meeting you. - You, too.
我会尽快过去的 没问题 再见
As soon as I can. All right, bye.
- Maureen? - 恩?
- Maureen? - Yes?
我是Rory
I'm Rory.
Christopher的女儿 是你打电♥话♥叫我来的
I'm Christopher's daughter. You called me to come down.
Rory 亲爱的 谢天谢地你来了
Rory, yes, sweetie, thank God you're here.
Sherry看见你会特高兴的 她精神失控了
Sherry's gonna be so happy to see you. She's a basketcase.
- 谁也不想这样 是吧? - 其他人呢?
- Well, who wouldn't be, right? - Where's everyone else?
- 她们都在公♥司♥ - 什么?
- Oh, they're working. - What?
我们都计划在下星期 但Sherry给弄砸了
We had all planned on next week, but Sherry screwed up,
那能怪谁? 好在你可以留这里
so what can you do? Thank God you're here.
她要高兴死了 还以为自己要被抛弃了
She'll be thrilled. She's feeling a little abandoned.
她就在那间病房♥ 千万别提起她现在有多胖
Now, she's right in there. Do not mention how fat she is.
因为某些原因 她今天极度敏感
For some reason, she's extremely sensitive about that today.
好了 亲亲 我晚点会 给你电♥话♥问情况的
Okay, kiss. I'll call you later to find out how everything's going.
等一下 你去哪里?
Wait, where are you going?
我要回去工作了 今天事太多
I've gotta get back to work. I'm swamped today.
你留我一个人在这里?
You're leaving me here alone?
相信我 我非常乐意留下 可惜真的不行
Believe me, I would love to stay hon – impossible.
我能说什么呢? 这是Sherry自找的
What can I say? Sherry screwed up.
无论如何 你会搞定的 需要什么就给我打电♥话♥
Anyhow, you'll be fine. If you need anything, call.
我没有你的号♥码
I don't have your number.
Sherry有
Sherry's got it.
Sherry 是Rory
Sherry? It's Rory.
Rory?
Rory?
谢天谢地 你来了
Oh my God, I'm so glad you're here.
你怎么样?
How are you?
和计划的完全不一样
This wasn't supposed to happen now.
我知道
I know.
Christopher都不在城里
Christopher's out of town.
我想Maureen联♥系♥过他了
I think Maureen called him and left a message
但也没用 他不在啊 Maureen在哪里?
but it doesn't matter because he's not here. Where's Maureen?
恩 她必须赶回去工作了 但她还是会打电♥话♥来的
Oh, she had to go back to work, but she said she'd call later.
- 她回公♥司♥了? - 是
- She's at work? - Yes.
我还躺在床上
I'm lying in a bed.
谁知道会发生什么
God knows what's gonna happen.
你马上就要生孩子了
You're going to have a baby.
她都回去工作了
And she goes back to work.
我也想回去工作 但因为要生孩子 就没法工作
I would love to go back to work, but I can't because I have to stay here.
是 因为你要生孩子啊
Well, yeah, because you're going to have a baby.
她不在
She's not here.
我的朋友们都不在
None of my friends are here.
Christopher不在 没有人在
Christopher isn't here. No one is here.
不是 还有你
No one but you.
谢天谢地 你在这儿 Rory
Thank God you're here, Rory.
我觉得自己一个人应付不来
I don't think that I could do this by myself
这本是下星期才该发生的事
because this wasn't supposed to happen until next week.
我写下来了
I wrote it down.
都写下来了
I wrote it down.
真的写下来了
I wrote it down!
天 你可真瘦啊
Boy, do you look thin.
哈 这可是稀有的待遇
Well, it's a rare treat to have an evening alone
自己女儿自愿和我单独在一起
with my daughter uncoerced.
是 就是 不错吧?
Yes, it is, isn't it?
Rory去医院了?
So Rory's at the hospital?
恩 她要看着她半个亲妹妹新鲜出炉
Yeah. She's gonna see her new half-sister fresh from the oven.
这可不是什么值得开心的事
That's about an unpleasant a description as I've ever heard.
- 我们喝马提尼吧 - 好主意
- I thought we'd have martinis. - Very good thought.
- 加橄榄吗? - 两个
- Olives? - Twist.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表