剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
把桨放下
Put your oars down.
它们不喜欢桨?
They don't like oars?
小点声 它会来的
Just lay low, it'll come.
它是不是看起来 很平静很温顺
Does it act all peaceful and Bambi-like
然后突然就像在<巨蟒和圣杯>中 那只野兔一样 突然袭击你?
and then suddenly attack like the rabbit in Monty Python?
你的声音可能已经吓跑了它
Your voice is probably scaring it away.
那你跟Gilmore家人怎么解释 黑眼圈的?
So how'd you explain the black eye to the Gilmores?
我没解释 整个晚上糟透了 真庆幸这一夜过去了
I didn't. The whole night sucked. I'm happy it's behind me.
过去了? 你什么麻烦也没抛掉
Behind you? You ain't got nothing behind you.
你未来还有更多的麻烦
不会吧
No way.
当你和Rory这样的女孩交往 你就得和她整个家庭打交道
When you date a girl like Rory, you're involved with her whole family.
就像你和前女友交往时 你就得和她所有的培养皿打交道
Just like that last girl you dated, you were involved with her whole petri dish.
但她那人至少很容易搞懂
At least she was easy to figure out.
而你第一天就厌倦了
And you were bored from day one.
我和Rory交往 不是和她的家人
I'm dating Rory, not her family.
这些人都是和她连带到一起的
All these people come in a package with this girl.
后面跟着她妈妈 她外婆
The mother comes with this girl. The grandmother comes with this girl.
显然还有一大堆人
And apparently a bunch of others.
她认识的所有人 包括Dean
Everybody she's ever met, including Dean.
她选择了你
She picked you.
天知道为什么
God knows why.
她知道 这才是关键
She knows, that's all that matters.
Jess 嫉妒Dean...
Jess, being jealous of Dean...
我没有嫉妒Dean
I am not jealous of Dean.
嫉妒Dean是没用的
Being jealous of Dean is pointless.
你只会把Rory从身边推开
You're just gonna drive Rory away.
你和人交往时
You wanna have a relationship with someone,
你必须敞开胸怀说点什么
you're gonna have to learn to open up your mouth and say something.
你省省吧 Phil医生
Give it a rest, Dr. Phil.
你不能罢手 你不能回避她的电♥话♥
You can't shut down, you can't avoid her calls.
我刚才不想谈
I didn't wanna talk.
- 那你什么时候想谈? - 我不知道
- When are you gonna wanna talk? - I don't know.
那你打算怎么做 就这么躲着她
So, what are you gonna do, just keep avoiding her
- 再也不接她电♥话♥? - 她还是会找到我的
- and never take her calls again? - She'll find me eventually.
只要她一直坚持找你
If she keeps looking for you.
我才不会像是Dean那样的窝囊废
Hey, I'm not gonna be a wuss like Dean.
Dean和她交往了两年
Dean had that girl for two years.
你才坚持了两个月 吵了一下架 你就走了 就这么结束了?
You have a little fight after two months, you walk out, and it's over?
- 我不在乎 - 好吧 你不在乎 很显然
- I don't care. - Okay, fine, you don't care, that's obvious.
- 是那只吗? - 就是它 看着
- Is that the one? - That's it. Watch it.
我看着呢
I'm watching it.
它很漂亮
It's pretty.
- 它会往回跑吗? - 也许
- Is it gonna double back? - Maybe.
它很平静以让我们安心
So it's lulling us into complacency.
- 它很可恶 我告诉你 - 是啊 它很可怕
- He's vicious, I'm telling you. - Yeah, his butt's terrifying.
人太多了 这才是问题 它知道我们有两个人
It's outnumbered. That's the problem. It knows there's two of us.
你想要我跳下水 跟着船游
So you want me to get under water, swim along with the boat,
- 透过管子呼吸? - 算了
- breathe through a straw? - Forget it.
也许它去叫另一只天鹅再回来
Maybe it's gonna get another swan and come back
- 好好打一仗? - 算了
- and make a fight of it, huh? - Forget it.
他不回你电♥话♥吗?
He's not even calling you back, huh?
没有 我不知该怎么办
No, and I'm not sure what to do.
Dave和我从不吵架
Dave and I have never had a fight
因为我们从未正式开始交往
because we haven't really truly begun dating,
所以我也不知道
so I have no perspective on this.
那你得抓紧 遇上些坏男友的麻烦
You'd better hurry up and start having bad boy troubles
我就能得到回答了
so I can get some feedback.
- 嘿 - 嗨 伙计们
- Hey there. - Hi guys.
一切还好吗?
How's it going?
老实说 事情发展有点怪
I think it's going a little weird, to tell you the truth.
怪 为什么?
Weird, why?
有些事情我们在这儿得说清楚
I think we need to get something out in the open here.
我们碰到你妈妈了
- 我妈妈? - 噢 天
- My mom? - Oh boy.
是的 我们很清楚地意识到你们
Yeah, and we're well aware that there's a situation here
肯定有什么事瞒着我们
that you guys have been hiding.
我们得开诚布公 否则事情会发展得更怪
We should get it out in the open here or else it's gonna get weirder.
的确是这样 我们并不想对你们刻意隐瞒
Yeah, I guess so. We didn't mean anything by hiding it guys.
让我们恼火的是 你认为必须要对我们隐瞒
What pisses us off is that you felt you had to hide it.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
Dave 你是基♥督♥徒 那又怎样? 很酷
Dave, you're a Christian. So what? That's cool.
- 这没必要隐瞒 - 基♥督♥徒也可以玩摇滚
- It's nothing to hide. - Christians can still rock.
可以吗?
They can?
当然 Dave 基♥督♥徒也可以玩摇滚 不用隐瞒的
Yeah, Dave. Christians can still rock, don't hide it.
"Marshall Stack"吉他又不能区分 基♥督♥徒和无神论者
Marshall Stacks don't know Christians from atheists.
上帝啊 我只是不确定你们 是否能接受我的信仰
Gosh, I just wasn't sure if you guys would be accepting of my devoutness.
Dave 那都是你的一部分 我们认为你很酷 那你的信仰也没关系
Dave, it's a part of you, and we think you're cool, so it's cool.
太好了 谢谢 伙计们
Great. Thanks, guys.
但我们绝不表演Creed的歌♥ 老兄
But no way are we playing Creed, man.
不 当然不
Oh, no, of course not.
还有福音歌♥手Amy Grant的歌♥ 这是极限点了
Or Amy Grant. That's where we draw the line.
你们真善解人意
This is very accepting of you guys.
我们很乐意为你妈妈来个小演奏 只要她愿意给钱
And we'd be totally into playing that gig for your mom if it pays.
Kim女士会付钱的 这点她很慷慨
Oh, Mrs. Kim pays. She's very good about that.
我妈回了 很高兴这事解决了
That's my mom. I'm glad this all worked out.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
哦 我的宝贝女儿
Oh, my little daughter.
真开心见到你
I'm happy to see you.
- 谢谢你完整无缺地把她带回来 - 没事
- Thanks for bringing her back in one piece. - No problem.
- 我没力气了 - 她有段时间没吃东西了
- I'm very weak. - She hasn't eaten in awhile.
我告诉过你要遵循她的进餐时间
I warned you to keep to her feeding schedule.
我身体已经在飘了 在飘了
I'm drifting, drifting.
- 她想回来和你吃晚饭 - 不错嘛
- She wanted to wait to have dinner with you. - That's sweet.
- 现在就得吃东西 - 我来拿行李
- Must have food now. - I'll take it from here.
- 谢谢 - 拜
- Thanks. - Bye.
- 你不是食物 - 让她重获活力啊
- You're not food. - Revive her.
我会的 我得跑去买♥♥外卖♥♥
I will. I'm gonna run and get take out.
要有风的速度哦
Oh, make like the wind.
- 你有力气走到门前吗? - 我尽力
- Can you make it to the door? - I'll struggle.
- Rory - 嗨
- Rory. - Oh, hey.
嘿 你妈妈回来了?
Hey. Your mom home?
我正要带食物回去呢
I'm bringing supplies.
- 该带个骡子来 - 什么?
- Should've brought a mule. - What?
- 驮骡 让它运啊 - 是啊
- A pack mule, to carry it. - Oh, yeah.
对不起 错过了你的电♥话♥
So, sorry I missed your calls.
你总是不在
You were always out.
是啊 我正准备回你电♥话♥
Yeah. I was getting ready to call you just now,
但那样你就在外面了
but you would've been out.
- 很讽刺 - 是啊
- Ironic. - Yeah.
我知道你没有和Dean打架
So, I know there was no fight with Dean.
是吗? 怎么知道的?
Really? How?
你问过Dean了
You asked Dean.
这是我能想到的唯一办法
It was the only thing I could think to do.
去找源头
To go to the source.
是的 对不起 我没相信你
Yup. I'm sorry I doubted you.
没事 换我 我也会怀疑自己
It's okay. I would've doubted me, too.
- 我应该相信你就像我相信... - 他
- I need to trust you as much as I trusted... - Him.
这个黑眼圈把所有事搞砸了
This black eye screwed everything up.
下次我去你外婆家 会尽力不带黑眼圈
Next time I go to your grandmother's, I'll try not to have one.
- 下次? - 下次
- Next time? - Next time.
那究竟发生了什么?
So what happened?
- 我不想... - 说嘛
- I don't... - Come on.
- 既然不是Dean 你就能说了 - 那样你就满意了?
- It wasn't Dean, you can say. - Will that make you happy?
是的 确实
Yes, very.
好吧 我告诉你事实 既然我们今晚都这么想探索真♥相♥
Okay, I'll tell you the truth, since we're both so into the truth tonight.
恋爱就要互相坦诚 对吗?
That's what good relationships are about, right?
对
Right.
但你得保证不嘲笑我
But you've gotta promise not to mock me ever,
不能告诉别人
and please don't tell anyone else.
我保证
Promise.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表