剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
可能她没听清你说什么
Maybe she didn't hear you.
我喝醉了 可能发音不太清楚
I was drunk, I could've slurred.
正是 有可能她以为你说 你参加了排队
Exactly. Maybe she thought you said you were at a smarty,
玩腰鼓
playing clock music, drinking fear,
并且你爱上了Rave Smitchalsky
and in love with Rave Smitchalsky.
- 这样有用吗? - 还行吧
- And how would that be better? - It's much less clear.
- 这是什么怪味道? - 你的背包
- What is that smell? - Your backpack.
Blessed are they which are pers...
为义受迫之人上帝保佑
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
因为天国是他们的
for theirs are the Kingdom of Heaven.
- 你得找她谈谈 Lane - 不 我不能
- You have to talk to her, Lane. - I can't talk to her.
好吧 那你打算怎么办?
Well, what are you going to do?
嗯 首先 我申请在这儿 做两个月义工
Well, first off, I volunteered to work this table for the next two months.
另外 我告诉她我愿意去哈特福德 的基♥督♥复临安息日会教友大学
Plus, I told her I'd go to that Seventh Day Adventist college in Hartford
- 但还是住家里 - Lane 别这样
- and live at home. - Lane, no.
我还告诉Dave忘了舞会的事
And I told Dave to forget about the prom.
- 我是不可能去的 - 噢 对不起
- There's no way that's gonna happen. - I'm sorry.
别这样 这都是我的错
Don't be, it's my fault.
...因我遭辱骂之人 阿门
And utter every kind of evil against you falsely because of me, Amen.
好了 我们就到这儿吧
Okay, let's go.
- 抱歉 David - 别客气 Archie
- Sorry, David. - No problem, Archie.
- 打扰一下 我来份儿火腿 - 稍等片刻
- Excuse me, I'd like some ham. - Be right back.
给我来份儿火腿!
But I'd like some ham!
- 这是我点的吗? - 没错
- Is this what I ordered? - Yes.
- 想好吃什么了吗? - 噢 还没有
- Know what you want yet? - Oh, no, not yet.
- 你知道应该怎么做吗? - 什么?
- You know what might help? - What?
- 打开菜单看看 - 噢 谢谢
- Opening the menu. - Yes, thank you for the tip.
- 我要火腿 - 没火腿了
- I need ham. - No ham.
- 昨天我们才进了货的 - 没火腿了
- We got a shipment of ham yesterday. - No ham.
Caesar 那桌的女人吵着要火腿...
Caesar, there's a lady over there that has been saying she wants ham
嚷嚷二十分钟了 如果我再不给她端过去的话
for the last twenty minutes and if I go back there empty handed,
她很有可能会把我吃了
there's a fifty-fifty chance that she will eat me.
没有火腿了
No ham.
那就把熏肉弄一弄凑数
Then sew some bacon together 'cause that woman is getting ham.
抱歉 我想这不是...谢谢
Excuse me, I don't think this is what I... Thank you.
谁点的这个? 看看你们的桌上
Who ordered this? Look in front of you.
桌上本该有却没有 那就是你的了
If there is nothing there and there should be, then this is yours.
噢 我这边
Oh, here.
- 嗯? - 什么?
- Well? - What?
- 你想好要点什么了吗? - 再来点儿咖啡吧
- You know what you want yet? - I'll just have more coffee.
马上就来 很高兴为你服务
More coffee coming up. Glad to make your dining dreams come true.
噢 谁能带来日出 并与露珠一起洒向大地
"Oh, who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew.
用巧克力和奇迹覆盖一切 糖果大叔能办到
Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two, the candy man.
噢 糖果大叔能帮你办到!
Oh, the candy man can!"
没错 糖果大叔能 因为这是爱的魔法
Yes, that's right, the candy man can 'cause he mixes it with love
能让世界变得更美好 先生们 女士们
and makes the world taste good, and I, ladies and gentlemen,
我是糖果大叔 你们的糖果大叔
am the candy man. Your candy man.
我会用爱让Stars Hollow的生活 变得更甜美
I'm mixing it with love and making Stars Hollow taste good.
- 快走开 - 等等 Jess
- Move. - In a second Jess.
给他个太妃糖 我要告诉大家...
Give him a taffy. I come to announce to one and all
我们期待的那天就快到了
that the day we all thought would never get here has arrived.
- 植树节? - 不是
- Arbor Day? - No.
- 结算日? - 也不是
- The Day of Reckoning? - No
- 音乐忌日? - Kirk
- The day the music died? - Kirk.
- 给我太妃糖 - 什么?
- Give me a taffy. - What?
我猜了那么多 给我个太妃糖!
I've got a million of 'em. Give me a taffy!
就如我所说 大日子就要来了
As I was saying, the big day has arrived.
Taylor老式苏打糖果店开张了
The opening of Taylor's Old Fashioned Soda Shoppe and Candy Store!
明天中午到六点会有联欢活动 届时将有气球 冰激淋
Tomorrow from noon to six, there will be fun, balloons, ice cream,
只售一美元的老式糖果
and old fashioned penny candy for just one dollar a piece.
中午到晚上六点...
Come at noon, stay all day...
你到底去哪儿了? 这里闹翻天了
Where the hell have you been? The place is a freaking zoo.
桌子都满了 还有把这当金沙 饭店
Every table's full and I've got Sammy Davis Jr. here thinking it's the Desert Inn.
我办事去了
I had to run an errand.
大家都在抱怨 我们没火腿了
Everybody's complaining, we're out of ham,
Caesar动作开始变得慢了起来
Caesar's suddenly decided to join the Slow Food Movement,
有个家伙占了张四人的桌子
and I've got a guy who's moved in at a table for four.
他只是坐那儿 让我都没办法转桌了
He just sits, making it impossible for me to turn over that table,
如果我能转桌 我就收更多小费了
and if I can't turn over that table, then that cuts way back on my tips.
- 你是说我的小费吗? - 什么?
- I'm sorry, don't you mean my tips? - What?
- 你知道今早我去哪儿了吗? - 不知道
- You know where I was this morning? - No.
我去Kyle那儿了 他爸妈今天早给我打电♥话♥
I was at Kyle's. His parents called me this morning.
看起来昨晚你参加的派对 有点鸡飞狗跳 是吧?
噢 别告诉我这个理由
是他干的 是他打我的 我只是自卫罢了
He did. He sucker punched me and I was just defending myself.
噢 你为了躲他从房♥子跑到前院...
Oh, apparently you defended yourself all the way through the house
你还用椅子还击并把它弄坏了
and out into the front yard. You defended yourself with a chair that is now broken.
甚至用咖啡桌自卫
You defended yourself with a coffee table.
还有软凳
You defended yourself with an ottoman.
不用你说我也知道
I don't need a recap.
你知道你造成了多大损失吗?
Do you have any idea how much damage you caused?
- Dean也有责任 - 那地方乱得一塌糊涂
- Dean caused it, too. - The place was trashed.
Dean也有份儿
Dean trashed it, too.
- 你想逼疯我吗? - 不 这样你也可以少还点
- Are you trying to kill me? - Nope, it'll just be a perk.
好吧 这么着
Okay, well, here's the deal.
从现在开始 你得从工资里支出赔偿损失
From now on, every cent that you make here goes toward paying them back.
- 嘿 那... - Dean也一样
- Hey, what about... - Dean's paying them back also.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为我去Kyle那儿时 他正好也在
Because he was at Kyle's house when I got there.
他已经当着他父母的面答应了
他还把栅栏修好了
with the parents and was helping them put a fence back up.
噢 他还可以给女人做擦鞋垫呢
Man, he's gonna make some woman a fine doormat someday.
Jess 你一定得给我还清
You are making good on this, Jess.
我去储藏室拿点儿咖啡出来
I have to get more coffee out of the store room.
必须得赔 我可不想他们再来找我
Every cent is getting paid back. I never want those people calling me again.
嗨 你忘了钱包了 嗨!
Hey, you left your wallet! Hey!
嗯 这真麻烦
Okay, here's the problem.
就这一季裙子的流行趋势看
Every single one of my skirts is either too long or too short
我的裙子不是长了就是短了
for this season's acceptable lengths.
这表示我得重新买♥♥或者改改尺寸
Which means I either have to alter or shop.
要不想弄 就别穿了
To be or not to be.
等你懂得时尚就明白了
Just wait 'til you hear what InStyle thinks of you, young lady.
你今晚什么时候回家?
What time are you getting home tonight?
我们得做Franklin的毕业特辑
We have to go over the special graduation edition of the Franklin,
我们落后了 大部分都是因为Paris
and of course we're completely behind, partly because Paris
非得她审核一万次才让打印
can't let anything go to print unless she's proofed it a million times.
- 很疯狂啊屁事都管 - 没错
- Can you say crazy anal micromanager? - Not five times fast.
- 我十点回家 - 好的
- I'll be home by ten. - That's all I needed to know.
- 我忘拿笔记本了 - 我放你房♥间了
- I forgot my notes. - I put them in your bedroom.
- 你好? - 嗨 妈妈
- Hello? - Hi, Mom.
Lorelai?
Lorelai?
嗯 是我
Yup, it's me.
- 嗯 最近怎么样? - 还好
- So, how are you? - I'm fine.
那就好 爸爸呢?
Good. How's Dad?
- 也不错 - 嗯 好极了
- He's fine. - Also good.
我能和Rory说话吗?
May I speak with Rory please?
- 不 你不能 - 为什么?
- No, you can't speak with Rory. - Why not?
- 因为是我打给你的 - 那又怎么样?
- Because I called you. - So what?
你不能在我打电♥话♥给你的时候 找其他人
You don't get to request a switch when a person calls you.
我可定她就站在你旁边
I'm sure she's standing right there.
这不是重点 如果你想找Rory 你得自己打电♥话♥
Not the point. If you wanna talk to Rory, you have to call.
如果我接电♥话♥ 你可以找Rory
Then when I answer the phone, you can ask for Rory.
但问题是你并没有打电♥话♥ 是我打的 所以你不能找Rory
But you didn't call, I called, so you cannot ask for Rory.
那你想干什么 Lorelai?
What do you want, Lorelai?
我只是想问问你们最近怎么样 我们很久没见面了
I just wanted to see how you were. I haven't seen you for awhile.
- 这可是你自找的 - 不 妈妈 这是你的错
- Your choice. - No, your choice, Mom.
是你取消了周末的聚餐
You're the one who called off Friday night dinners.
不 我只是取消了周末聚餐的义务
No, I'm the one who called off the obligation for Friday night dinners.
而是你取消的... 好了 我可不是打电♥话♥来吵架的
You're the one who called off... You know what, I didn't call to argue.
好吧 不吵了
Fine, let's not argue.
妈妈 我们这样可真蠢
Come on, Mom, this is silly.
我是说 想想有周末聚餐之前
I mean, think back to before the whole Friday night dinner thing.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表