剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 是关于我来拜访她的事? - 好的 对 我们从这里开始谈
- About my visiting her? - Okay, sure, we'll start there.
你是不是打算 以后用所有的课余时间来陪她?
As if you're gonna have all this free time to pal around with her.
你还要上课的呀 她知道吗?
You'll be in classes, does she know that?
她只是随口问问
She was just asking.
你呢 你真的打算一直来吗?
And what are you doing agreeing to come over here all the time?
我只是礼节性的回答她嘛
I was just being polite.
那就能同意每个周末都过来 而不回家陪我啦?
By agreeing to be here every weekend you're not with me?
我才没这样说呢
I did not agree to that.
你一定要在所有的周末都回来陪我
You're spending all your weekends with me.
刚刚那只是一个设想 她将要生个女孩子了
That's a given. And she had to have a girl.
- 这快把我弄疯了! - 因为她怀了个女孩?
- That kills me! - That her baby's a girl?
是的 因为我生了个女孩儿 她只是在模仿我
Yes, because I have a girl. She's just a copycat.
她又不能控制生男生女啊
She can't control the sex of her baby.
噢 真的吗? 那个"我要在五点前生孩子的"女人?
Oh, really? Little Miss "Mani-pedi-I'll-give-birth-before-five-o'clock"?
- 我想她能的 - 妈...
- I think she can. - Mom...
"我只想生个芭蕾舞♥女♥"
"All I want's a ballerina."
那可怜的孩子一钻出她的子♥宫♥ 就会落在一条芭蕾舞裙上
Poor thing's gonna pop out of her womb and land in a tutu.
- 天 最好别这样 - 还有她起的那个名字...
- Boy, I hope not. - And what is with that name...
- G.G.? - 这个名字挺可爱的
- G.G.? - It's a cute name.
那是当然 因为这也是抄袭我的
It is, ‘cause she's copying me there, too.
Rory, G.G., Rory, G.G.
Rory, G.G. Rory, G.G.
- 这是一样的 - 这不一样啦
- They're identical. - They are not identical.
两个音节 读起来压韵
Two syllables, repeating consonants.
- Rory... G.G. - Oprah, Uma.
- Rory... G.G. - Oprah, Uma.
- 别嘲笑我 - 我只想让你别钻牛角尖了
- Don't mock. - I'm just trying to joke you down off that ledge.
还有那种音乐 天 那样的音乐!
And that music, God, that music!
对的 在这一点上我和你站在一边 那个音乐真的快把我给弄疯了
Yeah, I'm with you on that. The music's driving me crazy, too.
你听听 她们在播放着一样调调的 软弱无力的 毫无特点的爵士乐
I mean, they've been playing the same nondescript, soft, generic jazz
都放了两个小时了
for two straight hours.
谁会那样去演奏 那个愚蠢萨克斯风啊?
And who is that playing that stupid saxophone like that?
那是在吃早午餐时才会听的
It's music you eat brunch to.
谢谢你终于同意我的看法了
Thank you for finally being on my side for something.
妈 我一直是支持你的
Mom, I'm always on your side.
她或许会强迫 Christopher听这些垃圾音乐
She probably makes Christopher listen to that garbage.
还有啊...还有她重新排列他的CD
And... then there's the whole thing of rearranging his CDs.
我是说 对她来说 那只是一堆 长得一样 充满杂音的小金属碟
I mean, to her they're just identical little metal discs full of annoying sounds
所以才能像在办公室一样 按字母表顺序来排列它们
that you alphabetize like files in an office.
在这点上 我也认同 但你必须要冷静下来了
I'm with you on that, but you've got to calm down.
我真想把她的整个家都弄乱了
I just wanna rearrange her whole house.
- 你不能这么做 - 求你?
- You can't do that. - Please?
那就让我去弄乱她的床吧
Let me just mess up her bed.
就当娱乐一下嘛 比如放堆火
You make a distraction, like setting a fire,
然后我们就跑掉 把她的床单乱搭一通
and I'll run up and un-color-coordinate her sheets.
我想 她只会记得火吧
I think the fire would be the thing that she'd remember.
本来我可以去购物 本来我可以去买♥♥鞋
I could've been shopping. I could've been out buying shoes
买♥♥我永远都不会穿的鞋 这些所有关于我的事 关于谢谢我的事...
I'll never wear. And all that stuff about me and thanking me and...
- 你说什么? - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
我知道你会一直支持我的
I know you're always on my side.
- 那就对了 - 对不起
- It's okay. - I'm sorry.
没关系啦 我们该出去了
It's okay. We should probably get back.
是啊 该回去了
Yeah, probably.
我要拿个Maureen的小礼花 然后直接去打她的...
I'm gonna take one of Maureen's little poppers and pop her right up her...
- 妈... - 好吧 我们走吧
- Mom... - Okay, let's go.
你说...绿色能是新的粉色吗?
Just... green's the new pink?
- 妈 - 说说看
- Mom. - Come on.
- 那个想法很愚蠢 - 谢谢你
- It's stupid. - Thank you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
嘿 晚餐来咯 还有半块苹果派
Hey, I got dinner. Half an apple pie, too.
我告诉那些想吃派的人 有只苍蝇落在上面了
Told the last couple people that wanted some that a fly landed in it.
你为什么要翻我的东西?
Why are you going through my stuff?
- 你为什么要翻我的东西? - 我没有
- Why are you going through all my stuff? - I'm not.
- 那是别人弄的咯? - 我没乱翻你的东西啦
- So someone else is? - I'm not going through your stuff.
- 你说谎很不在行 - 是你的疑心太重了
- You suck at lying. - You're paranoid.
行 我是疑心重 但那也不能说明...
Fine, I'm being paranoid, but that doesn't mean
- 你没乱翻过我的东西 - 去拿叉子
- you're not going through my stuff. - Get the forks.
事实上 所有东西 都有些许移位了
Practically everything I own is in a slightly different place
跟我上次看到的不一样 现在你该告诉我♥干♥吗翻我东西了吧?
than when I saw it last. Now why are you going through my stuff?
- 我是为你好 - 为我好?
- For your own good. - My own good?
- 你怎么变得这么专♥制♥了? - 嘿 让我来问你个问题 Jess?
- Can we be a little more Totalitarian here? - Hey, how ‘bout I ask a question, Jess?
- 如果你真要这么做 随便问 - 你从哪里弄到买♥♥车的钱的?
- If it has to do with this, be my guest. - Where'd you get the money for the car?
- 什么? - 那辆车
- What? - The car.
- 你从哪里弄到的钱? - 我告诉过你 是打工挣来的
- Where'd you get the money? - I told you, I worked for it.
我知道我付你多少工资
I know what I pay you.
好吧 恩 我在镇上还做些别的事
Okay, well, I do jobs around town.
- 什么工作? - 清洁雨槽
- What jobs? - I clean rain gutters.
Jess 如果你清洁了 从这里到Vermont的所有雨槽
Jess, if you cleaned every rain gutter from here to Vermont,
也挣不到能买♥♥那辆车的钱
you wouldn't have enough money to buy that car.
现在还是好好告诉我 你从哪里弄到的钱吧
Now tell me where you got the money.
当我不在餐厅工作的时候 我也不仅仅是在清洁雨槽
I'm not just doing rain gutters when I'm not working at the diner.
那你还做了什么?
What are you doing?
我去了一个...一个能给我钱的地方
I go to a... a place that gives me money.
- 为什么给你钱? - 因为我的服务啊
- For what? - For my services.
什么服务? 什么地方?
What services? What place?
- Jess 你是不是去做舞男啦? - 你说什么?
- Jess, are you a gigolo? - What?
好吧 我是不知道 你说去了个会付你钱的地方...
Well, I don't know. You say you go to a place where they give you money...
- 本来就是啊 - 到底是哪里?
- I do. - Where?
- 是Wal-Mart - 什么? *注: Wal-Mart(沃尔玛), 全球最大的零售商
- Wal-Mart. - Excuse me?
过去的几个月里 我在那儿每周工作12小时
I've been working there twelve hours a week for the past few months
- 就是为了挣到足够的钱去买♥♥车 - Wal-Mart
- to get extra money for the car. - Wal-Mart.
你真的在Wal-Mart工作?
You work at Wal-Mart?
真的很难想象你在Wal-Mart工作
I cannot picture you working at Wal-Mart.
噢 上帝啊 你竟然在Wal-Mart工作
Oh my God, you work at Wal-Mart.
- 别再说了 - 好吧 是的 可以
- Let's drop this now. - Yeah, sure, fine.
你不会就是那个 在门口迎宾的人吧 对吗?
You're not the guy that greets people at the door, are you?
- 不要再谈这个了 - 拜托 说嘛
- We were dropping this. - Come on.
我在仓库里工作 用叉车搬动货物
I work in the back. I move stock around on a forklift.
那是需要特种执照的 不是吗?
That takes a special license, doesn't it?
我花了一个星期六的下午 上了堂课
I spent a Saturday afternoon taking the class
然后考出了执照 这没什么难的
and I got it like that, no biggie.
- 我们谈完啦? - 好吧
- We done here? - Yeah.
- 你穿着背心和其他的配件吗? - 那是制♥服♥ 我必须要穿的
- You wear a vest and everything? - It's the uniform, I have to.
你偷偷逃回这里 是不是还藏着那个小背心呢?
You've been sneaking out of here with a little vest hidden on you?
- 那又不是件小背心 - 是蓝色的吗?
- It's not a little vest. - Is it blue?
你能不能别再提背心啦?
Will you stop talking about the vest?
你能拿到店员的折扣价吗?
Do you get a store discount?
能打八五折 如果你想用八五折的价格去买♥♥东西
Fifteen percent. And if you want fifteen percent off anything,
你也不会买♥♥到的 因为你是个混♥蛋♥
you're not gonna get it ‘cause you're being a jerk.
- 跟开心比起来 那些损失都值了 - 我继续吃东西 不理你了
- My enjoyment is worth the loss. - I'm eating and ignoring you.
你就像所有美国的男孩子一样
You're like the all-American boy.
- 请叫我国字脸Dirk吧 - 看看你自己
- Call me Dirk Squarejaw. - Look at you.
- 怎么啦? - 在吃苹果派呢
- What? - Eating apple pie.
我走了
I'm outta here.
嘿 记得要挥舞着国旗 高唱"上帝保佑美国"哦? *注: God Bless America, 美国国歌♥
Hey, wave a flag and sing "God Bless America", please?
再见
Goodbye.
你还能开车 对吗?
You're okay to drive, right?
我几乎没喝过酒
I barely drank a thing.
- 我是在说你的心情 - 我的心情很好
- I'm talking about your mood. - My mood is fine.
- 你还在为Sherry的事抓狂呢 - 才没呢 我很好 我能开车啦
- You're still mad at Sherry. - No, I'm fine, and I'm fine to drive.
虽然有些时候 当天色变这么黑 我开车的时候...
Although sometimes, when I'm driving and it's dark like this,
可能会心血来潮的突然转向 来面对着后面冲上来的汽车
I get the sudden urge to turn the wheel into oncoming traffic.
不 别像"Annie Hall"里的Duane一样做 *注: Annie Hall, 电影, 上映于1977年
No, do not do Duane from "Annie Hall!"
我能看见那些火光 我能闻到那些硝烟...
I can see the flames, I can smell the smoke...
- 我讨厌这个味道 - 好吧 我也觉得很难闻
- I hate this bit. - Okay, I'm creeping me out, too.
把这些东西扔走 好吗? 它们又不是全世界最好闻的食物
Move those things, will you? They're not the most fragrant food in the world.
我们不该拿的
We shouldn't have taken them.
- 我们也没选择啊 - 她坚持要给我的
- We had no choice. - She was insistent.
"拿着这些魔鬼蛋吧!" 那个女人到底重复了几遍? *注: deviled eggs, 魔鬼蛋, 由鸡蛋,芥末和红辣椒粉制成
"Take the deviled eggs!" How many times did the woman say it?
然后她那些喝醉的朋友们听到后 就一起高呼"拿着这些魔鬼蛋吧!"
And then her drunken friends hear it and they're all shouting, "Take the deviled eggs!"
每一个女人都喝的醉熏熏的
Every one of those ladies was slobbering drunk.
Maureen和Susan都差点打起来了
Maureen and Susan almost coming to blows was worth it, though.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表