剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
妈 我发誓就是Maureen姑姑
Mom, I swear, it was Aunt Maureen.
你Maureen姑姑不可能 在公共场合掀起裙子的
Aunt Maureen would never hike up her skirt in public.
也许她刚喝的醉醺醺呢
She would after half a gallon of eggnog.
Richard 是谁在我们的圣诞派对上喝醉
Richard, who was the one who got drunk at our Christmas party
并当着摄影师的面掀起裙子的?
and hiked up her skirt in front of the Town and Country photographer?
对不起 你说什么?
I'm sorry, did you say something?
我不知道你怎么想 妈
I don't know about you, Mom,
我这辈子还没碰到过这么有趣的事
but I've never felt so fascinating in my entire life.
对不起 我来晚了 嗨 外婆 嗨 外公
I'm so sorry I'm late. Hi Grandma, Hi Grandma.
- 你好 Rory - 噢 他终于放下报纸了
- Hello Rory. - Oh, now he closes the paper.
嘿 妈 在来的路上我去了趟书店
Hey, Mom, I stopped by the bookstore on the way here.
- 你买♥♥到了? - 是的
- You got them? - I got ‘em!
买♥♥了什么?
Got what?
Rory和我在计划我们的欧洲之行
Rory and I are starting to plan our Europe trip.
毕业典礼后的第二天就出发
The day after graduation, we are gone.
噢 不错啊
Well, that sounds very exciting.
Lorelai 这是什么?
Lorelai, what are these?
都是旅游指南
Those are guidebooks.
"欧洲旅行的便捷之路"
"Europe Through the Backdoor."
"欧洲旅游简要" 这些是哪方面的导游书?
"The Rough Guide to Europe." What kind of guidebooks are these?
比较便宜的那类
The cheap kind.
里面有很多关于背包客 和青年旅社的介绍
They have all the good information about backpacking and staying in hostels.
背包客和青年旅社?
Backpacking and staying in hostels?
谁要当背包客? 谁要住青年旅社?
Who's backpacking and staying in hostels?
我们啊
We are.
- 不 不可能 - 这主意够可笑的
- No, you're not. - What a ridiculous thought.
我们想那样 背包走遍欧洲
We are. We're going to backpack around Europe.
我懂了 你是在逗外婆玩 亲爱的
Yes, I know, it's fun to tease your grandmother, dear.
她们要背包走欧洲耶 Richard
They're going to backpack across Europe, Richard.
我听到了 好像感觉很惬意
I heard, sounds delightful.
也许我们也应该加入
Perhaps we should join them.
这主意不错 明天我就去买♥♥几条短裤
That sounds wonderful. Tomorrow I'll go out and buy some cutoffs.
两位 我们不是在开玩笑
Guys, we're not kidding.
难道说你们真的想背着行李
You're telling me you're seriously going to traipse across Europe
漫无目的地在欧洲闲逛
with your possessions strapped to your back
并和30个不认识的人 睡在同一个房♥间里?
and sleep in a room with thirty other people?
- 是的 - 不行
- Yes. - No.
- 外公 - 这太危险了
- Grandpa. - It's not safe.
我不同意 打电♥话♥给我们的旅行代理
I forbid it. Call our travel agent.
我们想随心所欲的玩
But we want to be spontaneous.
跳上开往巴黎的火车 却中途在西班牙下车
Jump a train to Paris, head off to Spain.
噢 不 西班牙正在下雨
Oh no, it's raining in Spain.
但如果西班牙的雨主要集中在平原地区...
But since the rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain...
- 我们就像在意大利一样 - 我的天啊!
- Looks like Italy for us! - Mamma mia!
你们可以照样随心所欲的旅游 但同时住在像样的饭店里
You can still travel around aimlessly and stay in a decent hotel.
我们希望能经济些
We wanna do it cheap.
- 我们来付钱 - 不要
- We'll pay. - No.
外婆 这会非常有意思的
Grandma, it's going to be fun, really.
孩子们总是这么做
Kids do this all the time.
是 但你不是小孩 你是个成年人
Yes, but you're not a kid, you're a grown woman.
当看见一个成年女人和一群20岁孩子
What are people going to think when they see a grown woman bunking down
睡在同一个房♥间里 人们会怎么想?
with a bunch of twenty-year-olds?
恩 如果20岁的孩子都很可爱 人们大概会想"她还真走运!"
Well, if the twenty-year-olds are cute, they'll probably think, "Lucky!"
外婆 别不高兴嘛 这样其实很有意思
Grandma, don't be upset. It really is going to be great.
无论如何 没床过夜就是个灾难
What's so traumatic about a night without a bed anyway?
"调查显示 那些有机会 像难民一样过夜的旅行者
My survey shows those who have had the opportunity to be a refugee for a night
能开阔眼界 得到更多体验"
have their perspectives broaden and actually enjoy the experience."
Richard 这书在鼓励她们 像松鼠一样睡在公园里
Richard, this book is encouraging them to sleep in a park like a squirrel.
妈 没那么糟啦
It's okay, Mom.
我第一次到欧洲旅行时 去了巴黎 住在丽兹酒店
My first trip to Europe, I went to Paris and stayed at the Ritz.
那我来说个会让你高兴的
I tell you what, if it'll make you happy,
我们也打算去巴黎 并且吃 从丽兹酒店里丢出来的食物
we'll go to Paris and eat out of their dumpster.
这些都搬到那边去 快点 已经堆起来啦
All of this goes in there. Let's move, we're getting backlogged.
Tom 我找到你要的钉子了
Tom, I brought over the nails you asked for.
很好 问好大家中午吃什么了?
Good. Get the guy's lunch orders, will ya?
是的
Already done.
真是个好孩子 Dean 一点都不用我♥操♥心
You're a good kid, Dean. You hardly bug me at all.
过奖了
High praise.
好 恩 去买♥♥午餐吧
Yeah, yeah, go, get the food.
- 别忘了泡菜 - 我可不敢
- And don't forget the pickles. - I wouldn't dare.
噢 要我再重复一遍 已经讲过的"废话"吗?
Oh, what do I gotta say to get this crap inside where it belongs?
听不懂我讲什么吗? 要我再用你们懂的话说一遍嘛
You got a language I'm not privy to? ‘Cause I'm a fast learner.
小Dean 小Dean 小Dean
Dean-o, Dean-o, Dean-o.
如果你再继续长高 我就要去买♥♥登山装备了
If you grow any taller, I'm gonna have to get myself some mountain climbing equipment.
Patty 你知道么 稍微靠近你一点就会有危险
You're getting dangerous to even walk near, you know that, Patty.
已经有人说过了
I've been told.
你来找Doose先生?
You looking for Mr. Doose?
不 宝贝 我就是到处看看
Oh, precious, no. I'm just looking.
好 你继续吧
Okay. Well, enjoy.
恩 我肯定会的
Oh, I always do.
- 让让 - 什么? 哦 对不起
- Move. - What? Oh, sorry.
- 那是什么? - 没什么
- What's that? - It's nothing.
- 你在读书? - 没有
- You reading? - It's nothing.
- 我还从没见过你看书 - 你能不能... 我是在看
- I never see you reading. - Will you just... I read.
- 什么书? - 随便看看
- What are you reading? - I read, I read.
- 你看的是什么书? - 发♥票♥ 产品有效期
- What do you read? - Invoices, expiration dates.
我认输
I stand corrected.
"藏在餐厅中的浪漫" 哦 哦 哦
"Hidden Romantic Gems of the Restaurant World." Well, well, well.
请归还我的私人财产
I would like my property back, please.
- 有什么特别计划? - 没什么
- Planning something special? - No, nothing special.
星期五要请Nicole吃饭 我想找个合适的地方
I'm just taking Nicole to dinner on Friday and I wanna find a place.
- 一个你不常去的地方? - 是的
- A place you don't normally go to? - Yes.
去很特别的地方
So a special place.
别再这么说 行么? 其实是的
Will you stop saying that word, please? And yes.
找到什么好地方了?
Find anything good?
这里面每家餐厅都在讲桌布
Every single description in here talks about tablecloths
和餐具的设计 就是没有介绍食物
and dish design, nothing about the food.
和这个律师在一起 肯定不会让你快乐的
You are really going through an awful lot for this lawyer.
她不是律师 我是说 对 她的职业是律师
She's not a lawyer. I mean, yes, she's a lawyer,
但她同时也是一位女士 一位不错的女士 可能期待着美食
but she's also a lady, and a very nice lady who probably expects good food
高级的餐具 及少见而优雅的装潢
with her fancy plates and sparse yet elegant décor.
陷入感情的你真令人同情
You're pathetic when you're in love.
我还没恋爱呢 这是约会 刚约会的时候都这么做
I'm not in love, I'm dating. This is what you do when you're dating.
我刚约会的时候可没做这些
It's not what I do when I'm dating.
Rory真是个幸运的女孩 你快干活吧 我上楼了
Rory's a lucky girl. Work. I'm going upstairs.
好 但如果你要在这儿弄出辆马车
Fine, but if a horse-drawn carriage shows up here,
我会吐死的噢
my throwing up will be eternal.
我要点餐
I gotta place an order.
- 跟小丑说去 - 我正这么做呢
- Talk into the clown. - I am.
你要点什么?
What do you want?
六个汉堡 其中三个夹奶酪的 两个要干酪 一个要瑞士奶酪
Six burgers, three with cheese -- two cheddar, one Swiss.
两个原味汉堡 一个辣堡 外加奶酪和洋葱
Two plain, one with chili, cheese and onions on the side.
- 你不写单吗? - 你在整我
- Your memory's that good? - You're screwing with me.
- 我在点菜 - 给整个州吗?
- I'm placing an order. - For all of Connecticut?
给隔壁的建筑队
For the construction crew next door.
噢 你现在是Taylor的伙计了
Oh, you're Taylor's errand boy now.
你是Taylor的女招待
And you're Taylor's waitress.
- 再靠近点说一遍 - 你不是有女朋友嘛
- Say that a little closer. - I thought you had a girlfriend.
- 快点单 然后离开 - 早该微笑服务了嘛
- Give me your order and get out. - Service with a smile.
六个汉堡 其中三个带奶酪的 两个要干酪 一个要瑞士奶酪
Six burgers, three cheese -- two cheddar, one Swiss.
两个原味汉堡 一个辣堡 外加奶酪和洋葱
Two plain burgers, one chili burger with cheese and onions on the side.
三个火腿黑麦 一个加蛋黄酱 一个加芥末 一个加混合的
Three ham on ryes - one mayo, one mustard, one combo.
- 混合的是加芥末和... - 我知道混合的要加什么
- A combo means mustard and... - I know what a combo means.
对不起 看你的表情 还以为你不知道呢
Sorry, guess that confused look is just how your face is.
你要不要出去聊聊?
Do you wanna talk about this outside?
等我点完再说
Just as soon as I'm finished.
四份热狗 其中两个白面包夹鸡蛋沙拉 一个全麦面包夹鸡肉沙拉...
Four hot dogs. Two egg salads on white. One chicken salad on wheat.
一个油面包夹厨师沙拉 五份炸薯条 五份洋葱圈
A chef's salad with ranch. Five fries. Five onion rings.
两份薯片 单份泡菜
Two chips. Extra pickles.
- 配什么? - 什么?
- On what? - Excuse me?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表