剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
3分钟 进来之前给个特别的敲门暗号♥ 就像...
Three, and do a special knock before you come in, maybe a -
我刚才在步行街看到有家书店
I'll tell you what, I passed a bookstore back on the boardwalk,
我去那边看一会儿书
why don't I just go check it out for awhile?
好的 记得敲门
Okay. But I thought the knock idea was kind of cool.
上周你说去萨克拉门托
So, last week when you said you were going to Sacramento
看一个潜在供应商 实际上你去了...
to check out a potential supplier, you actually went...
康涅狄格 去看Jess
To Connecticut to see Jess.
你编的故事真精彩
That was quite an elaborate story you made up.
- 我有天赋 - 我当然没有信你
- I do have a gift. - Of course I didn't believe you.
- 我的天赋不怎么强 不过... - 你干嘛不跟我说?
- Okay, it's not a big gift, but... - Why didn't you tell me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你在点头 干嘛点头?
You're nodding your head. Why are you nodding your head?
你在耸肩
You're shrugging your shoulders.
你在点头 你在耸肩
You're nodding your head and shrugging your shoulders.
你干嘛点头耸肩的?
Why are you nodding your head and shrugging your shoulders?
你能不能别点头耸肩了?
Will you stop nodding your head and shrugging your shoulders?
- Sasha 别这样 - 我去取匹萨了
- Sasha, come on. - I'm gonna pick up the pizza.
等外卖♥♥吧
Just have it delivered.
6点之后外卖♥♥男孩肯定大♥麻♥吸得晕乎乎 方向都找不到了 我们等不到的
The delivery guys are too stoned after six to find the house, it'll take forever.
我不知道这会怎么样
I didn't know how it was gonna go, okay?
我都不知道他是不是会在那边
I didn't know if he was even gonna be there
还是他想跟我聊聊或者揍我一顿...
or if he was gonna wanna talk to me or slug me or -
- 我懂了 - Sash
- I get it. - Sash.
- 回见 室友 - 别这样
- I'll see you later, roomie. - Do not do that.
我们不是室友 我们是伴侣 灵魂伴侣
We are not roomies. We are partners, we're soul mates.
你一声不响地跨越了大半个美国
You just traveled cross-country to see your son for the first time
就为了看一眼从没见过的儿子 我们就是室友
since he was born and you didn't tell me. We are roomies.
对不起
I'm sorry.
把柜子里面的备用床垫拿出来
Get the extra mattress out of the closet.
- 干嘛? - 给Jess啊
- What for? - For Jess.
- 给Jess干嘛? - 给Jess睡啊
- For Jess to do what? - For Jess to sleep on.
- Jess睡这儿? - 他不是吗?
- Jess is sleeping here? - Isn't he?
我不知道
I don't know.
Jimmy 你没问过他是不是在这里过夜?
Jimmy, you didn't ask him if he's staying the night?
你有没有问他要在这里待多久?
Did you ask him how long he's here for?
- 你有没有问过他什么? - 我该问吗?
- Did you ask him anything? - Should I have?
Jimmy 说不定他有麻烦
Jimmy, he could be in trouble.
什么 他有麻烦? 什么麻烦?
What, he's in trouble? What kind of trouble?
我怎么知道什么麻烦?
How would I know what kind of trouble?
是你说他有麻烦的
You're the one that just said he was in trouble.
我说他可能有麻烦
I said he could be in trouble.
他也许从警局逃了出来 或者尝试单脚跳着穿越美国
He could be running from the cops, or attempting to hop across America on one foot,
或者他千里迢迢从康涅狄格跑来
or he really did come all the way from Connecticut
就为了跟自己17年音讯全无的老爸 吃一顿匹萨
just to have pizza with his father who he's not seen or heard from in seventeen years.
最后一条的可能性有多大?
What are the odds it's the last one?
爱干嘛干嘛 跟他聊 不跟他聊 我又不是你妈
Do what you want. Talk to him, don't talk to him, I am not your mother.
我才不在乎呢 我会回来的 Lily 咱们走
I don't care. I'll be back. Lily, come on.
Sabrina 大学是年轻女孩的重要时期啊
Now, Sabrina, college is a very important time in a young girl's life.
- 你要慎重着装 - 我知道 但是...
- You need to be properly attired. - I'm sure, but...
相信我 评判女孩子主要且仅靠外表看
Trust me, a young girl is completely and solely judged by her appearance.
好了 咱们开始 我总是从头开始选起
All right, let's begin. I always start every wardrobe from the top.
帽子
The hat.
Sabrina 记住 每天早上你走出去的时候
Remember Sabrina, it's the first thing that God sees
上帝首先看到的 就是你的帽子
when you walk outside in the morning.
我累死了 感觉像是把镇上所有的衣服都试了一遍
Well, I'm exhausted. I feel as if I've tried on every dress in town.
选了蓝色吗?
So is it the blue?
是的 蓝色
Yes, I think it's the blue.
我觉得它很适合我外孙女的毕业典礼
I think it's quite suitable for my granddaughter's graduation.
- 嘿 亲爱的 嘿 妈 - 嘿
- Hey. Hi hon, hi Mom. - Hey.
- 你来这里干嘛? - 我来接Rory
- What are you doing here? - I just came to pick Rory up.
- Celine小姐 - 我的天 原来是Natalie Wood!
- Miss Celine. - Oh my God, it's Natalie Wood!
Sabrina 这是Natalie Wood
Look Sabrina, it's Natalie Wood.
Celine小姐 不敢相信 你还在...工作
Oh, Miss Celine, I can't believe it, you're still... working.
我试过退休一次的
Oh, I tried to retire once.
结果Olivia de Havilland 不肯
Olivia deHavilland wouldn't hear of it.
你好吗? Walter Cronkite太太好吗?
How are you? How's Mrs. Walter Cronkite.
谢谢你问起 Natalie
Lovely. Thank you for asking, Natalie.
我把衣服留在楼上了 这就上去拿给你
I left the suits upstairs. I'll just go up and get them.
没事 我去拿
No, I'll get them.
我♥干♥的就是这个 保管衣服的人
It's who I am, the keeper of the clothes.
- 非常高兴再次见到你 - 我也是 Celine
- Delight to see you again. - Same here, Celine.
老天 我十岁时她就跟一千岁差不多了 真不敢相信她还在这里
Oh my God, she was like a thousand when I was ten, I can't believe it.
你该看看今天外婆试穿的那些衣服
You should've seen all the clothes that Grandma tried on today.
她帮外婆挑了件漂亮的蓝裙子 用来在毕业典礼上穿
She picked out a beautiful blue dress for graduation.
妈 让我看看
I'd like to see that, Mom.
还要小改一下
It needs to be altered.
噢 那就在毕业典礼上欣赏了
Oh, sure. I'll see it at graduation, I guess.
不好意思 没有打招呼就跑来了
So I'm sorry I didn't give you advanced notice that I was coming over.
我不需要你提前打招呼 Lorelai
I don't need advanced notice, Lorelai.
可你看起来有点不高兴
Okay, you just seem tense.
我只是有点累
No, I'm just tired.
还很忙 今晚我的活动可忙啦
And busy. I have a very busy evening ahead of me.
噢 当然
Oh, I'm sure you do.
- Gilmore太太 晚饭准备好了 - 还没好
- Dinner's ready, Mrs. Gilmore. - No, it's not.
- 我刚看了 已经... - 我10分钟之前去看过
- I just checked it and it's... - I was in there ten minutes ago
- 还要40分钟才行 - 都快焦掉了...
- and it still had another forty minutes to go. - But it's really brown and...
Lupe 请不要跟我争 饭没好
Lupe, please do not argue with me. It's not ready.
现在回去再把沙拉准备一下
Now go in there and make the salad.
- 什么? - 沙拉弄好了
- What? - The salad's ready.
Lupe!
Lupe!
妈 现在7点了
Mom, it's seven o'clock.
- 所以呢? - 你的晚饭时间到了
- So? - That's your dinnertime.
- 我从来没有设过晚饭时间 Lorelai - 你没有设过晚饭时间?
- I don't have a dinnertime, Lorelai. - You don't have a dinnertime?
没有
No, I don't.
那我在这个房♥子里面待的那些年来
So all the years I grew up in this house,
咱们不是每天晚上7点整坐下吃饭的?
we did not sit down to dinner at exactly seven o'clock every single night?
- 不是 - 都是我想象的咯?
- No. - I just imagined that?
Lorelai 我不明白为什么 你这么纠缠于晚饭时间
Lorelai, I don't know what your obsession with dinnertime is.
我不理解的是 过去每晚都是7点开饭
My obsession with dinnertime is that it was always at seven o'clock,
现在突然之间不是了 是不是因为我在这里?
now all of a sudden, it's not. Is it because I'm here?
- 太荒谬了 - 就是这个原因
- That's ridiculous. - It is.
我人在这里 如果你这个时候开饭
I'm here, and if you served dinner,
你出于礼貌 不得不请我留下吃饭 而你又不情愿
Miss Manners would insist that you invite me to stay and you don't want to,
所以你假装晚饭要在 你觉得适合的时候才开始
so you're going to pretend that dinner is suddenly whenever you feel like it.
Lorelai 别这么神经兮兮的
Lorelai, do not get dramatic.
晚饭还没好 就算好了 我也不能请你留下来吃
Dinner is not ready, and even if it was, I would still not be able to invite you to stay
因为我跟你♥爸♥今晚有安排
because your father and I have plans tonight.
我们会吃得很快 然后出门
We are eating quickly and then leaving.
去哪里?
To go where?
- Thompson家 - 干嘛?
- The Thompsons. - For what?
- 书友会 - 什么书?
- Book club. - What book?
- 可爱的骨头 - 你喜欢看吗?
- Lovely Bones. - Did you like it?
不是我喜欢的类型 但我尊重作者想法
It's not my taste but I respect the attempt.
现在我明白我这个毛病哪里来的了
Now I know where I get it from.
我们另外安排时间吃晚饭吧
We'll have dinner another time, all right?
你踢我们走咯?
So, are you kicking us out?
跟你说了 我们今晚有活动
I told you, we have plans.
还是说你想去吃10分钟之前
Or do you just wanna get that dinner of yours that's been ready
就准备好的晚饭?
for ten minutes now on the table?
Lorelai 拜托
Lorelai, please.
告诉我 如果我走了 Rory留下 你会跟她一起吃饭吗?
Tell me this - if I couldn't stay but Rory could, would you want her to?
当然会了 但是跟你说了 你♥爸♥爸和我今晚有活动
Of course I would, but as I told you, your father and I have plans.
所以哪怕我走了 她也不能留下吃饭?
So she can't stay even if I'm gone?
她不能
No, she can't.
Emily 都7点10分了 怎么还不开饭?
Emily, for heaven's sake, it's 7:10. Why aren't we eating?
嘿 爸爸 如果你们今晚没有安排的话 Rory想留下吃饭
Oh, hi, Dad. Listen, Rory was gonna stay for dinner if you guys don't have plans.
我们当然没啥安排咯
Of course we don't have any plans.
好开心啊 Rory能留下吃饭
Oh, I'm thrilled, Rory is staying.
你给Gilmore家无趣的夜晚带来活力
You just livened up a very boring night in the Gilmore house.
你们好好享受晚餐
Enjoy your dinner.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表