剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
So Nicole thought I should meet them.
很正常
Makes sense.
是的 我们已经约会好一段时间了 因此...
Yeah, well, you know, we've been seeing each other fairly regular now, so...
很正常
makes sense.
是的 我觉得很不错
Yeah, I think it's great.
是的 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I do, too.
我先从楼上开始
I should get started upstairs.
- 对了... - 什么?
- By the way... - What?
- Jess被你说中了 - 说中了Jess什么?
- You were right about Jess. - What about Jess?
他没有去上学
He's not going to school.
你确定?
Are you sure?
是的 我看着他往学校走去
Yup. I watched him head right toward the school
当他认为没人盯着他的时候
and when he thought no one was watching him,
他钻进车里开走了
he got in his car and drove off.
所以我就开卡车跟踪他
So I got in my truck and followed him.
- 去了哪里? - 沃尔玛
- Where? - To Wal-Mart.
他一直都在骗我
He's been lying to me this whole time.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
我打算告诉他 我知道他做了什么
I'm gonna tell him that I know what he's been doing,
提醒他我们的约定 那就是他应该去上学
remind him that we had an agreement, that he's supposed to go to school,
他该从学校毕业 然后...
that he's supposed to graduate from school, and then...
我要告诉他 我知道他的所作所为
I'm gonna tell him I know what he's been doing.
- 我很抱歉 Luke - 是的
- I'm sorry, Luke. - Yeah, well.
- 我要上楼去了 - 好的 有什么需要尽管叫我
- I'm gonna be upstairs. - Okay. Call if you need anything.
Rory!
Rory!
嗨 Jackson 听着 你能...
Hey, Jackson. Listen, could you...
你这是在做什么?
What do you think you're doing?
我想一次性把聚会 要用的饮料都搬过去
I'm trying to transport all the sodas for the party in one trip,
刚有这想法我就觉得有点蠢
which seemed a little silly when I first come up with the idea
现在实践起来是越发的蠢啊
and it's rapidly growing in its stupidity.
我从不认为你做事欠考虑
You know, I never took you for being thoughtless,
但我可能想错了
but I guess I was wrong.
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
我准备了你喜欢的无糖红牛
I got the sugarless Red Bull just like you like.
你伤害了Sookie 你知道吗?
You really hurt Sookie, you know that?
为什么 我做了什么?
Why, what did I do?
你做了什么 你做了什么呢?
What did you do, what did you do?
让我想想 你做了什么?
Let me see, what did you do?
Jackson 如果你不到处晃 我可能会轻松点
Jackson, if you could stop moving around, it'd be a lot easier.
我听说你在为Lorelai的生日派对
You know, I just heard you're making
做世界上最大的比萨 是这样吗?
the world's largest pizza for Lorelai's birthday party, is that true?
没错
Yes.
但你没想过请教过Sookie吗?
And it doesn't occur to you to consult Sookie?
哦 不
Oh. Oh no.
她可是美食专家兼 Lorelai最要好的朋友
The woman is a gourmet chef and Lorelai's best friend in the world,
你没让她参与这事 对吗?
and you don't include her in this?
但Sookie是个艺术家 做比萨对她来说不太合适
But Sookie's an artist – pizzas didn't really seem to be her thing.
没有事不适合她 小姐
Everything's her thing, young lady.
Jackson 我保证 我不是故意要伤害Sookie
Jackson, I swear, I would never purposely hurt Sookie.
还有 那也不是世界上最大的比萨
Besides, it's not the world's largest pizza.
甚至不算是这附近最大的
It's not even the tri-county area's largest pizza.
我家里有一个孕妇在抽噎
I have a sobbing pregnant woman at home,
也算平常的 但这次不是我惹哭她的!
which is not unusual, except this time I didn't cause it!
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
顺便再问下哈 比萨上不会碰巧有蔬菜吧?
And by the way, there wouldn't happen
to be vegetables on that pizza, would there?
呃...
Well...
我不知道你是否有个备忘录
Because I don't know if you got the memo or not,
但我是个蔬菜商
but I happen to be a produce man.
而且是个很棒的蔬菜商
And a darn good one at that.
然而 我没接到过 让我来供应蔬菜的电♥话♥
Yet, I don't remember a call asking me to handle the vegetables.
有人来电♥话♥吗? 我错过了? 当时我在外面?
Was there a call? Did I just miss it? Was I out?
呃...蔬菜已经含在比萨价格里了 所以...
Well, you see, the veggies were included in the price, so it just...
Jackson 我很抱歉!
Jackson, I'm sorry!
我希望你和你那世界上 最大的比萨能玩得开心!
I hope you and your world's largest pizza will be very happy together!
那不是世界上最大的比萨!
It's not the largest pizza in the world!
只是有可能打败Woodbridge 只是这样 我保证!
We may beat Woodbridge, but that's it, I swear!
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
- 你没事吧? - 没有
- Everything okay? - Oh, yes.
刚拨了几个电♥话♥ 没想到 耽误那么多时间 等很久了吗?
I just had a few calls to make that took up a bit more time
than I had anticipated. Have you been here long?
20分钟而已 刚好吃了两个派
Twenty minutes and two pieces of pie.
了不起
Amazing.
那么 我们说正事吧 好吗?
Well, then, let's get right down to it, shall we?
喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something to drink?
冰茶 谢谢
Iced tea, please.
再来杯咖啡吗 Lorelai?
Another cup of coffee, Lorelai?
好的 谢谢 Sarie
Thanks, Sarie.
那么 Lorelai
So, Lorelai.
那么 爸爸
So, Dad.
我很高兴 你肯花时间出来见我
I appreciate you taking the time out to meet me like this.
我也很高兴 你没让你的秘书代你来
And I appreciate you actually showing up and not sending your secretary.
我猜你在琢磨为什么让你来这
I assume you're wondering why I asked you here.
没这回事
Not at all.
我有东西给你看
Well, I have something for you.
- 一顶帽子? - 不
- Is it a hat? - No.
- 一个钱包? - 不
- Is it a purse? - No.
- 一匹马? - Lorelai
- Horse? - Lorelai.
拳王滋味炙烤炉架?
George Foreman Grill?
你出生时 我决定庆祝一下
When you were born, I decided to celebrate,
你妈妈睡着后 我马上离开了医院
so as soon as your mother went to sleep, I left the hospital,
我给我的业务经理打电♥话♥ 投资了一份房♥产
I called my business manager and I made a real estate investment.
你可真会庆祝 不是吗?
You do know how to party, don't you?
我用你的名义投资的
I made this investment in your name.
呃...多数人都只会买♥♥个娃娃熊 你做的更好些
Wow, most people just buy a stuffed bear. This is better.
我也这么想
I thought so.
总之 不久前 我收到了一封
Anyhow, a little while ago, I got a letter from a lawyer
房♥产投资小组代表律师寄来的信
who is representing the investment group
他告诉了我 政♥府♥正在修路
informing me that the government is building a road
并要经过你的那块地
right through the middle of your investment.
悲哀
Sad.
所以整块地已经卖♥♥给了政♥府♥
Which means that the complex has been sold
所有投资人会收到一张支票
and all the investors will be receiving a check.
开心
Happy.
由于你也是投资人之一...
Since you are one of the investors...
- 我得到了张支票? - 是的
- I get a check? - You get a check.
喔! 这...
Wow! That's...
7万5千美元?
Seventy-five thousand dollars?
是的
Yes, it is.
因为我出生 而得到了7万5千美元?
I get seventy-five thousand dollars for being born?
这该是个令人愉快的惊喜
thought it would be a pleasant surprise.
这可是7万5千美元
This is seventy-five thousand dollars.
7万5千... 你有钢笔吗?
Seventy-five... do you have a pen?
怎么了 我有
Why, yes, I do.
7万5千美元 7万5千美元
Seventy-five thousand dollars. Seventy-five thousand dollars.
哦上帝! 可以买♥♥150双Jimmy Choos
Oh my God, that's like 150 pairs of Jimmy Choos.
- Jimmy Choos是什么? - 鞋
- What are Jimmy Choos? - Shoes.
只能买♥♥150双?
150 pairs, that's it?
爸爸 那可是Jimmy Choos
Dad, they're Jimmy Choos.
用7万5千美元...
For seventy-five thousand dollars,
你至少可以买♥♥三四百双鞋了
you should be able to buy at least three or four hundred pairs of shoes.
但不是Jimmy Choos的
Not Jimmy Choos.
但这太可笑了
But that's ridiculous.
你不能把7万5千美元 都花在Jimmy Choos上
You are not going to spend seventy-five thousand dollars on Jimmy Choos
够你买♥♥400多双没什么牌子
when you could buy four hundred pairs of less prestigious
但保证是类似的款式的鞋了
but I'm sure equally stylish shoes.
你得先逛逛
You will shop around first.
- 听清了吗? - 是的 长官
- Is that clear? - Yes, sir.
好吧 就这么定了
All right, then. It's settled.
听着 爸爸 这钱不是...
Listen, Dad, this money isn't...
不是什么?
Isn't what?
不是个礼物吧?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表