剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你威胁我把床让给你
You browbeat me into giving you the bed
然后又假装不想睡床了 别跟我来这套
and pretending you don't want it now isn't working.
我跟你假客套一下嘛
I'm pretending to try to be polite.
我睡沙发没事 你才是那个累坏了的
I'm fine with the couch. You're the one that's exhausted.
其实我不是
You know, I'm actually not.
- 真的? - 我有点 异常兴奋
- Really? - I'm, like, strangely exhilarated.
我是说 尽管今天的事糟糕透顶
I mean, as awful as what happened today was,
可我却对自己的处理方式感到高兴
I'm happy with how I handled it.
你不会知道自己对这种情况的反应
You know, you never know how you're gonna react in situations
只有发生了才会应变 而我觉得 我做得很好
like this until something happens and I think I did pretty well.
没错 我也这么觉得
Yeah, I do, too.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 Nichole 你好...
Hey, Nicole, hi...
我很好...
Yeah, I'm good...
没什么 当地旅馆着火了...
Oh, not much. There was a fire at the local inn out here and...
对 就是她经营的那个 对...
Yeah, the one she works at, yeah...
大家都很好
Everybody's fine.
对 只是暂时的混乱
Yeah, just a lot of chaos for awhile.
你今天过得怎么样?
So how was your thing today?
好吧 明天细说吧...
All right, fill me in tomorrow...
行 7点吧...
Seven's good...
好...
Okay...
好 行... 晚安
Okay, yeah... Goodnight.
是Nicole
That was Nicole.
我听见了 为什么不告诉她我在这儿?
So I heard. Why didn't you tell her I was here?
她又没问
Didn't come up.
你是说 她没突然
You mean, she didn't out of the clear blue
毫无原因地问你我是否在这过夜?
and for no reason ask you if I was sleeping over?
只是觉得没必要
Just didn't seem necessary.
你没什么可隐瞒的 不过是收留了个难民
You have nothing to hide here. You just took in a refugee.
我知道没什么可隐瞒的 只是...
I know there's nothing to hide. It's just that...
- 你有点成为... - 成为什么?
- you've kinda become a... - Become what?
我和Nicole的一个敏感话题了
A sore point with me and Nicole.
什么 我怎么成敏感话题了?
What, how?
我俩初次约会时 我有点紧张
On our first date, I was a little nervous
没选好话题内容
and I wasn't having any luck coming up with topics,
所以有点胡说八道
so I was just kinda blabbing a lot.
然后 晚餐时 她点了特大包薯条
And then she ordered extra fries at dinner,
所以我就想起了你 我简单讲了你和炸薯条的故事
so it reminded me of you and I told her a quick story about you and French fries,
貌似没事 然后过了会儿 她又点了第三杯咖啡
and that seemed fine. And then later, she ordered a third cup of coffee...
哦 Luke
Oh, Luke.
然后我又提了下你的咖啡情结
And I mentioned you and your coffee thing,
然后我发现Nicole稍微有点反应
and I noticed that Nicole kind of reacted a little,
从那以后 她对这事就有点敏感了
and ever since then, she's been a little sensitive to the issue.
她当然会的 Luke
Of course she is, Luke.
初次约会时不能谈及另一个女人
You don't talk about another woman on a first date.
即使只是朋友?
Even if it's just a friend?
- 不能提他们 - 得了吧
- They don't exist. - Come on.
初次约会时就是不能
Not on a first date.
初次约会时没提过别的女人了 甚至我妈?
No other women exist on a first date, not even my mother?
你真的认为初次约会时谈及你妈 是明智之举?
Do you really think talking about your mother on a first date is wise?
也不是
Not really.
你也许可以提下姐妹 也许
You can maybe mention a sister, maybe.
然后一带而过 赶紧说别的
And then you move on really, really quickly.
所以我讨厌约会
This is why I hate dating.
除非你想一辈子玩独身
Unless you wanna be Mountain Man all your life,
否则你就得遵守规则 适应习俗
you've got to abide by the rules and customs.
抱歉 我明天要很早起
Sorry, I have to get up super early tomorrow.
- 没问题 几点起? - 6点
- No problem. What time? - Six.
我每天四点三刻起
I get up at quarter to five every morning.
你起那么早干吗?
Why in the world would you get up that early?
不知道 经营生意?
I don't know, to run my business?
赶紧转行吧
Well, change businesses.
- 噢 喔 这感觉似曾相识 - 真的?
- Ooh, wow, total déjà vu. - Really?
是闹钟的故事
It's the alarm clock.
有一次 我梦见你设了18个闹钟 叫我起床
I had a dream once that you set eighteen alarm clocks to get me up,
这方法不错
which is not a bad way to get me up.
在哪?
Where were we?
在我家
We were at my house.
我起来 下楼喝咖啡
I got up, I went downstairs for coffee,
你对着我的肚子说话
and you talked to my stomach.
我♥干♥吗跟你肚子说话?
Why on earth I do that?
因为我怀孕了
Because I was pregnant.
- 双胞胎 - 我的?
- Twins. - Mine?
你以为我梦见自己是妓♥女♥? 当然是你的
What am I, dream tramp? Of course yours.
我们结婚了?
We were married?
对
Yeah.
- 我没说么? - 没
- Did I not mention that? - No.
你知道么 怀孕时不该喝咖啡
You know, you shouldn't drink coffee when you're pregnant.
没错
True.
可能因此Rory才对咖♥啡♥因♥上瘾
It's probably why Rory's a caffeine addict.
没错
Right, you're right.
然后就醒了?
Dream go beyond that?
没 你对着我的肚子说话 然后吻...
No. Yyou talked to my stomach and then you ki...
- 算了 - 噢 好吧 那...
- Well, no. - Oh, okay. Well...
- 晚安 - 嗯 晚安
- Night. - Yeah, night.
Luke和Sookie把问题解决了
Luke and Sookie have worked things out.
看起来像是被迫在一起
There does seem to be a grudging respect thing going on.
准备好清干酪 伙计们 我想先上那些
Get the ricotta fritters started, guys. I wanna serve those first.
我们还做法式鸡蛋套餐么?
We making the Cajun Eggs Benedict again?
- 我也不知道 可以做 - 做吧 挺好吃的
- I don't know, we could. - Let's do it, it was good.
那就都交给你啦
The Cajun was all your doing.
就因为我把辣椒粉倒进你的 荷兰式蛋黄奶油酸辣酱里了
Only because I knocked the cayenne pepper into your hollandaise.
你以为他们发明蛋糕杯是干吗用
How do you think they invented the Reese's cup
还有青霉素 我的朋友 我们可以获诺贝尔奖了
and penicillin, my friend? We can win the Nobel here.
- 早上好 - 你起得真早
- Morning. - You're up early.
我走得慢 再见
Gotta catch me that worm. See ya.
- 你去哪? - 学校
- Where you off to? - School.
- 这么早? - 我有个实验项目要做
- This early? - I got a lab project going on.
我要和组员早点碰下面
Me and my team are meeting early.
祝你今天过得快乐
Have a good day.
希望如此
If I have a choice.
早上好
Good morning.
- 再见 - 再见
- Talk to you later. - Later.
顺便说下 你男友打鼾
By the way, your boyfriend snores.
我不用知道
Didn't need to know that.
喂...
Hello...
真的么?...
It is?...
我爱你 我爱你...
I love you, I love you...
谢谢
Thanks.
我们开张啦
We're open.
先生们女士们 可否打扰您们一下
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please.
刚才Baker警长来电 用他深沉性感的声音
That was just Chief Baker on the phone who told me
告诉我 旅馆正式重新开张了
in that deep sexy voice of his that the inn is officially reopened.
现在 只有我和工作人员能进 但马上 很快
Right now it's just me and the staffers, but soon, very soon,
你们就可以拿上东西回家了
you will have your stuff back and you can go home.
谢谢你 Lorelai 听着 我们社团
Thank you, Lorelai. Listen, from our group,
想送给你这个
we want to give you this.
噢 那个 这是我收到的最漂亮的死鸟 谢谢 Fred
Oh, well, that's the nicest dead bird I've ever gotten. Thanks, Fred.
是我们一起送的
It's from all of us.
没错 谢谢你们 Poe朋友们
Right. Thank you Poe Society.
你来么 Sookie?
Coming Sookie?
我来
I'm coming.
你得做好榛子酱 浇在法式奶油面包上
Okay, you need to caramelize the hazelnuts for the brioche French toast,
在梨浆里加点白葡萄酒
add some Madeira to the pear-poaching liquid
削好鸡蛋的形状 浇上奶油 最后加点葱沫
and add some chives to the cream for the sheared eggs.
别烧糊了 明白了
Don't burn anything, got it.
我得换衣服去学校了
I've gotta change for school.
去吧去吧 再见
Go, go, we'll see you later.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表