剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
We work in the Independence Inn now.
那个失火的吗?
The one that burned down?
是的 但那是个意外 电线坏掉了
Yes, but that was just an accident. It was a bad wire.
一根烂的 糟糕的电线
A bad, bad wire.
这可能发生在任何人身上 并不能反映我们经营旅馆的能力
It could've happened to anyone and should in no way reflect our inn-running abilities.
恩 我们可以晚点在讨论吗?
Yes, do you think we could discuss this a little later?
这个有点重 我需要集中精神
This is a little heavy and I sort of need to focus.
哦 我来帮你
Oh, let me help you here.
哇 小女人抬还真...Sookie 过来...
Ooh, wow, for a little woman... Sookie, will you just...
哦 好
Oh, right.
总之 我们只想知道 她把 Dragonfly留给谁了?
Anyway, we were just wondering, did she leave the Dragonfly to anyone?
没留给谁
No, she didn't.
哦 好 那你知道 她家人想怎么处理?
Oh, okay. And do you know what the family wants to do with it?
我们还没有深入谈此事 但他们肯定要把它卖♥♥掉
We haven't talked in depth about it, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna sell it.
嗯 我们很想买♥♥下来
Well, we would really like to buy it.
- 仍然作为旅馆来经营 - 恩 很棒的旅馆
- And keep it as an inn. - Yes, a wonderful inn.
- 纪念Fran - 恩 仍然叫它Dragonfly
- Dedicated to Fran. - Yes, but keep it the Dragonfly.
我们保证不把它烧掉
And we promise not to burn it down.
嗯 我们可以写进协议 哇...
Oh, yes, that's right. Hey, we could put that in the agreement. Ow...
- 为什么你们不... - 谢谢
- Here, why don't you... - Thank you.
- 你觉得呢? - 嗯...
- Anyway, what do you say? - Well...
对不起 你挡住她的视线了
Excuse me, but you're blocking her view.
哦 Kirk 对不起 你刚才说什么?
Oh, sorry Kirk, sorry. So you were saying?
你们星期一联♥系♥我
I'll tell you what, you contact me on Monday
我们可以讨论一下
and we can discuss this.
我觉得 交了钱 它就是你们的了
As far as I'm concerned, if the check clears, it's all yours.
- 就是我们的 - 就是我们的
- It's all ours. - It's all ours.
我们关门了 看到了吧
We're closed. Learn to read.
你是那个咖啡上瘾的衰人
You're the loser coffee guy.
嗯 这称呼虽然没不像Bono那么酷 但我接受了
Well, not as cool as Bono, but I'll take it.
- 我们... - 关门了 嗯 我听到了
- We're... - Closed. Yeah, I heard.
- 我们就是... - 我是你♥爸♥爸
- Okay, so we're still... - I'm your father.
- 关门了 什么? - 我是你...
- closed. What? - I'm your...
- 你确定? - 我...当然 我确定
- Are you sure? - Am I... yes, I'm sure.
我本不想让你如此吃惊 我以为Luke会告诉你的 我...
I didn't mean to spring this on you. I thought Luke would've told you that I...
Luke会告诉我?
Luke would've told me?
恩 昨晚他来看过我 他没有告诉你
Well, yeah, he came to see me last night. He didn't tell you.
很显然 因为你仍然皱着眉头 瞪着眼睛...
That's obvious because you're still doing the staring with the frown and...
你看起来不一样了
you look different.
- 你要咖啡吗? - 好
- You want some coffee? - Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
剩咖啡了
It's old.
我得走了
I gotta go.
- 我在葬礼上跟人家协商 - 我看见了
这本该是今天发生的 最不适宜的事了
- I was negotiating at a funeral. - I saw.
直到一个小虫飞到Kirk嘴里 他吓了一跳 扔了棺材
Which might've been the most inappropriate thing to happen today
才使你没那么难堪
until that gnat flew into Kirk's mouth and he freaked and dropped the casket.
对于Fran我很难过 但旅馆... 就要成为现实了
I'm completely sad about Fran, but the inn... it's really gonna happen.
嗯 看起来是
Yeah, seems like it.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
这个你穿上肯定很漂亮
That one would look great on you.
哦 不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我们应该明天再来试一下
We should come back tomorrow and try it on.
- 可能吧 - 舞会很快就到了 孩子
- Maybe. - Hey, prom's coming up, kid.
我们需要给你买♥♥套礼服 除非你想让我做一套
We need to get you a dress. Unless you want me to make you one.
不用 没关系
No, that's okay.
明天你下课后 我们去商场看看
Maybe we could hit the mall tomorrow after school.
还可以去哈特福德的精品店
I could meet you in Hartford and we could go to a fancy store
那会有人跟着我们 好像我们是贼一样
where they'll follow us around like we're thieves.
我不想再谈论礼服了
I don't wanna talk about dresses anymore.
才说了两分钟而已
We've only been talking about dresses for two minutes.
- 感觉说了很久了 - Rory
- Well, it feels like longer. - Rory.
我不知道我是否还需要礼服
And I don't know if I even need a dress, okay,
我甚至不知道要不要参加舞会
'cause I don't even know if I'm going to the prom.
- 我以为Jess同意去了 - 那是之前
- I thought Jess agreed. - Well, that was before.
- 什么之前? - 派对之前
- Before what? - Before the party,
打架以前 Kyle的卧室发生的事之前
before the fight, before the thing in Kyle's bedroom.
好 跟我来
Okay, come with me.
我们来谈谈Kyle卧室的事
Okay, we left off with the thing in Kyle's bedroom.
我不明白 一分钟前他还是高兴的 一分钟后就不高兴了
I don't understand. One minute he's happy, then he's not.
他什么都不告诉我
And he doesn't tell me anything ever.
我是说 作为女朋友 应该知道的
I mean, you're supposed to tell your girlfriend things.
交女朋友不就为倾听吗 不是吗?
That's the whole point of having a girlfriend, isn't it?
没错 你们到底 在Kyle的卧室里怎么了?
Yes, it is. Now, Kyle's bedroom, what happened there?
我厌倦了吵架 不过甚至都没吵架 因为他不会跟我吵
And I'm so tired of fighting. Or not even fighting because he won't fight.
他只是生气 消失 然后再回来
He just gets mad and disappears and then comes back
我不喜欢这种感觉 也不知道这样做
and I don't like how I feel and I don't like what I do.
就好像在哪发生的事?Kyle卧室里?
Like what you do where, in Kyle's bedroom?
我不想去琢磨 我不想坐在那胡思乱想
I don't wanna feel like this, I don't wanna sit around wondering
我们聊天的时候 他生气了 为什么生气
when we're going to talk, if he's mad, why he's mad.
我讨厌这样 真的 真的...
I hate this. I really, really...
亲爱的 你告诉妈妈 Kyle的卧室里发生了什么!
Honey, you gotta tell Mommy what happened in Kyle's bedroom!
Jess不高兴 然后我去找他 我们接吻
Jess was upset and I went to look for him and we were kissing
之后好像他想...
and then it seemed like he wanted to...
- 你们有没有? - 没有
- Did you? - No, I didn't.
然后他很奇怪 好像生我的气了
And then he got all weird like he was mad at me.
嘿 如果他因为你不跟他做♥爱♥ 而生气
Hey, if he was mad at you because you wouldn't have sex with him,
- 那他是个混♥蛋♥ - 我知道
- then he's a jerk. - I know that,
但我不知道他是否因此生气 也不知道他是否生我的气
but I don't even know if that's why he's mad at me. I don't know if he's mad at me.
我什么都不知道 因为他不说
I don't know anything because he won't talk.
他生气了 不见了 就当你以为这事过去了
He just sulks then disappears, and just when you're through with him,
他又拿着Distiller的门票 出现在曲棍球场
he shows up at hockey games with Distiller tickets.
Distiller的门票?
Distiller tickets?
什么Distiller门票?
What Distiller tickets?
哦 对 你不知道 因为我没有告诉你
Oh, that's right, you don't know about that because I didn't tell you
因为我觉得尴尬 我不想成为那样的女孩
because I was embarrassed because I didn't wanna be that girl
你不希望我成为那样的女孩 但曲棍球赛后 我就成了那样的女孩
and you don't want me to be that girl, but after the hockey game, I was that girl.
哪样的女孩? 拜托 让我明白一点 亲爱的
What girl? Help me, drag me along, honey.
男朋友对她豪不在乎的女孩
The girl who lets her boyfriend treat her like dirt
对妈妈说谎的女孩
and then lies to her mom about it.
好 现在你需要喘口气
Okay, you need a breath here.
他发生了什么事 并且已经有一段时间了
Something's going on with him and it's been going on for awhile.
你不能让他说出来 Rory 得他自己想说出来
You can't make him talk, Rory. He has to want to.
但是他为什么不想呢?
But why doesn't he want to?
因为他可能很难说出口
Because it's probably hard for him.
嘿 我们不走 我们就在车上住
Hey, we're not leaving. We're gonna live in this car
我们就在车上死去 所以走其它路过去
and we're gonna die in this car, so find another frickin' spot.
- 亲爱的... - 我不想在说这件事了
- Honey... - I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
我厌倦说这件事了 我...累了
I'm tired of talking about it. I'm just... tired.
那么...
So...
- 什么都没有发生 - 好
- Nothing happened. - Okay.
你饿了吗 我可以给你煎个蛋
You hungry? I can make us some eggs.
听说你昨晚去看了我爸爸
So I hear you went to see my father last night.
是的
Yeah, I did.
- 你打算告诉我吗? - 他来过了?
- Were you gonna tell me? - He came by?
- 他来过了 - 我以为他没勇气过来
- He came by. - I didn't think he'd have the guts.
- 那你又是怎么想的? - Jess 我很不喜欢你♥爸♥爸
- So what were you thinking? - Jess, I don't like your father very much.
因为你不喜欢他 就意味着我不该知道他来了?
So because you don't like him, that means I can't know he's here?
- 现在你知道了 - 但你没告诉我
- You know he's here. - No thanks to you.
本来也不该先通过我知道
Shouldn't have come from me in the first place.
那么 你不认为你该告诉我 让我有所准备?
So what, you don't think you owed it to me to tell me, prepare me?
不 Jess 我不认为 就你现在的情形
No, Jess, I didn't. With everything that's going on here with you,
我希望他就这样走开 但...
I kinda hoped he'd just walk away, but...
再说一次 Jimmy错了 他不该来
once again, Jimmy makes the wrong move. What a shock.
你是谁啊 来决定该不该来?
Who the hell are you to decide what the right move is?
我是那个总是帮你的人
I'm the one who's saving your ass constantly.
我是那个在Kyle爸爸的账单上 签字的人
I'm the one who just wrote a check to Kyle's father
所以他没权利对你做什么
so he wouldn't press charges against you.
我是那个努力 让你对未来有概念的人
I'm the one trying to knock some sense into that thick head of yours about the future.
- 哦 得了吧 - 你对什么都满不在乎
- Oh, here we go. - You don't take anything seriously.
正因如此 你在学校成绩很烂
That's why you're doing so crappy in school.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表