剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
我想她希望把孩子给跑出来
I think she's hoping to aerobicize the thing right out of there.
要阻止她么?
Should we stop her?
我试过了 她拼命反抗
I tried. She almost took an eye out.
这样对宝宝不好吧
That can't be good for the baby.
早产一星期可能比...
It's probably no worse
当街羞辱示众好不到哪里去
than the guilt trip it's gonna get for showing up a week early.
你知道是个女孩吧
You do know it's a girl.
知道 我不该再用"它"来称呼 她的"它"
Yes, I should probably stop calling it "it". Her "it".
我给你买♥♥了杯咖啡
I was just bringing you some coffee.
谢谢 给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了么?
Thanks. Did you try calling your dad again?
他的电♥话♥要么不在服务区 要么就无法接通
His cell's not in service or out of range or something.
你知道如果他赶不来 我就必须陪她一起进去
You do know if he doesn't get here, I have to go in with her.
我知道
Yes, I do.
我实在不想和她一起进去
I don't want to go in with her.
至少你还有点经验啊
At least you know what's gonna happen.
我是经历过 就是视角不太一样
I had the cheap seat before. My view was quite a bit different.
嘿 我们要不要买♥♥个相机或什么的?
Hey, should we buy a camera or something?
干什么用?
For what?
如果爸赶不到 我们是不是应该...
If Dad doesn't get here, shouldn't we maybe...
不要
No.
- 但... - 不要
- But... - No.
- 妈 - 不
- Mom. - No.
我觉得这样会好一点
I just thought it would be nice.
Lor Rory!
Lor, Rory!
谢天谢地 你来了 Chris
Oh, thank God you're here, Chris.
生了么?我错过了么?
Has it happened? Did I miss it?
- 没有 - 你来得正是时候
- No. - You have perfect timing.
我一路横冲直撞赶过来
I must've broken fifteen different laws getting here.
都不记得把车停哪了
I don't even remember where I left my car.
我以为我赶不上了呢
I thought I wasn't gonna make it.
深呼吸 你赶到了 Sherry会很高兴的
Take a breath, you did make it, and Sherry's gonna be thrilled.
- 她在哪儿? - 跟我来
- Where is she? - Come on.
- 是这个... - 是
- Is this... - Yeah.
- Sherry! - Christopher 你到了!
- Sherry! - Christopher, you're here!
你到了! 我还以为你赶不来了呢
I can't believe you're here. I didn't think you'd make it.
开什么玩笑? 你认为我会错过生孩子么
Are you kidding? You think I'd miss this.
不 抱歉 我只是 肚子疼的不能思考了
No, I'm sorry. It's just, I'm just in a lot of pain and I can't think straight.
这位是你的未婚夫吧
I take it this is your fiancé.
是的
Yeah, this is him.
他是我的Christopher
This is my Christopher.
好的 Christopher 你要一起进产房♥吗?
Well, Christopher, are you coming in with us?
我肯定要进去
Try and stop me.
好的 我们走吧
Okay, let's go then.
我们就在这里等着
We'll be right here, waiting.
去享受吧
Have fun.
享受?
Have fun?
恩...
Well...
实在是太疼了 我真的不想生了
Okay, this is a big pain and I'd really like it to go away, please.
亲爱的 深呼吸
Just breathe deep, honey.
深呼吸没有用 我能打你吗?
Breathing doesn't help, can I hit you instead?
什么?
What?
或者使劲掐你 那样我会好受点
Or pinch you really hard, ‘cause that might make me feel better.
不 你不能打我
No, you cannot hit me.
我能咬你 扯你的头发 或给你用电动修毛刀
Can I bite you or pull your hair or use the Epilady on you
因为我实在要分散一下注意力
‘cause I really need to do something.
Lorelai Gilmore!
Lorelai Gilmore!
请快点推
Wheel this a little faster, please.
Lorelai 你怎么能这么做 你不能就只留张条子
Lorelai, you do not do this. You do not just leave a person a note.
这都什么时候啦?
Okay, see the timing here?
"亲爱的爸妈 我去生孩子了 一会儿见 Lorelai "
"Dear Mom and Dad, I'm in labor. See you later, Lorelai."
Emiliy 别这样 太荒唐了
Emily, please, I feel ridiculous.
你要生孩子了 明白么 Lorelai?
You're having a baby – do you know that, Lorelai?
是啊 所以我才会"胃疼"
That explains the stomachache.
要生孩子的时候 你不该擅自离家
You do not leave your house when you are having a baby
而不告诉你妈 你应该说 "打扰了 妈妈...
without telling your mother. You say, "Excuse me, Mom.
我要生了 请载我去医院!"
I'm having a baby, give me a ride to the damn hospital!"
Emily 别说了 我担心的都穿错鞋子了
Emily, please, I wore the wrong shoes for this.
在所有我有权做的事情里
Of all the things in the world I had a right to do,
开车载我女儿到医院来生产
driving my daughter to the hospital to give birth,
特别是在她只有16岁 连驾照都没有的情况下
especially since she's sixteen years old and doesn't have her driver's license yet,
这是我绝对应该做的事
is definitely one of them.
女士 请在外面等
Ma'am, I need to wait out here, please.
为什么?
Why?
我们要进产房♥了
Because we're going into the delivery room.
我要一起进去
I want to go in.
- 不 妈妈 别 - 是啊 Emily 算了
- No, Mom, please. - Yes, Emily, please.
好吧 我们就在外面等
Fine, we'll be right here when you're done.
很好
Super.
丫头 别以为我们已经谈完了
And do not think we're finished discussing this, young lady,
- 还早着呢 - Emily 坐吧
- because we are not! - Emily, let's just sit here.
- 他来了真是太好了 - 恩 我也这么觉得
- I'm glad he got here. - Yeah. Me, too.
那么我们就等着了?
So I guess now we wait?
是啊 等着吧
Yup, now we wait.
Kirk 你还要呆多久?
Kirk, how long are you gonna sit here?
你想说什么?
What do you mean?
已经4个小时了 回家吧
It's been four hours. Go home.
家里无聊 我电视坏了
It's boring at home. My TV's broken.
- 那就做点别的 - 比如呢?
- So do something else. - Like what?
- 看书啊 - 看什么书?
- Read a book. - What book?
- 随便 - 推荐一本嘛
- Any book. - I'm gonna need a suggestion.
Moby Dick
Moby Dick.
- 关于鲸鱼的? - 对
- That's about the whale? - Yes.
不想看 还有其他的么?
No. What else?
算了 你还是坐在这儿吧
Forget it, just sit there.
他一路开车去纽约 买♥♥了芝士
So he just drove all the way to New York, picked up the cheese,
然后再开回来 从此就没人谈起这个了
drove back. Nobody talked about it ever again.
噢 上帝 我爱芝士
Oh, God, I love cheese.
你会和我父亲处得很好的
You would've gotten along very well with my father.
恩 要喝咖啡吗?
So, you want some coffee?
要一杯吧
I would love some coffee.
请坐 Jess 来杯咖啡
Have a seat. Jess, coffee over here.
说实话
So, I have to say,
我实在讨厌那个餐馆
I really hated that restaurant.
好极了 跟我一样
Good, I like that we're on the same page here.
不过今晚我过的很愉快
I did, however, have a really good time.
再一次 我和你一样
Once again, I like that we're on the same page here.
- 咖啡来了 - 谢谢
- Okay, coffee. - Thank you.
今晚玩的开心吗?
Did you have a good time?
是的 我们都很开心
Yes, we had a really good time.
好的 我想出去一个小时
Okay, well, I'm going to go out for about an hour.
你说什么? 现在已经11点半了
What are you talking about? It's 11:30.
我知道 一个小时就行
I know. I'm just gonna go out for about an hour.
- 去哪里? - 外面
- Where? - Out.
- 外面哪里? - 就出去一小时
- Out where? - Out for about an hour.
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我就是想出去待一小时
I'm talking about going out for about an hour.
怎么 你要我呆久一点?
What – you need more time?
Nicole 请允许我失陪一下?
Nicole, will you excuse me for a minute?
- 行啊 - 好的
- Sure. - Okay.
他们沟通的很好
They have amazing communication.
我想我出不去了
I guess I'm not going out for about an hour.
Jess 说晚安
Say goodnight, Jess.
我不懂你 伙计
I don't understand you, man.
神秘感是我魅力的一部分
My mystique is part of my charm.
你至少希望我出去走一圈吧?
You at least want me to take a walk around the block?
- Jess - 洗一个长长的澡呢?
- Jess. - Take an extra long shower?
- 上楼去 - 抱歉 我尽力了
- Go upstairs. - Sorry, I tried.
Lor?
Lor?
你当爸爸了?
Are you a daddy?
来 过来瞧瞧
Come on, come look.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表