剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- Hey guys. - Hey to you, too.
瞧 我想问你一下 你觉得我的发型如何?
Listen, I wanted to ask you, what do you think of my hair?
- 什么? - 我的发型
- What? - My hair.
你觉得怎么样?
How's it look to you?
- 有什么建议吗? - 它看起来很不错
- Any opinion? - It looks fine.
Jackson 你反应过头了啦
Jackson, you're overacting.
你觉得? Lorelai 那你呢? 你也觉得我反应过度了?
You think? How ‘bout you, Lorelai? You think I'm overreacting?
Jackson 什么啊?
Jackson, what?
- 哦 我的天啊 - 什么 什么啊?
- Oh my God. - What, what?
- 绕圈跑 - 绕圈跑?
- The runaround. - The runaround?
这听起来不妙啊
That does not sound good.
对不起 宝贝 真的真的对不起
I'm sorry, baby. I'm so, so sorry.
女士们先生们 各就各位...预备...跑!
Ladies and Gentlemen, on your marks... get set... and go!
绕圈跑啊 绕圈跑 音乐何时停? 没人知...
Round and round they go, but when the song stops, nobody knows!
最后五对停在红线外的选手将自动被淘汰
But the last five couples that finish behind the red line are automatically out,
抓紧你的搭档 冲 冲 冲啊!
so hold onto your partner and move, move, move!
折腾他们 你可真乐啊 Taylor
You're getting too much pleasure out of this, Taylor.
嗨 Lorelai 我跑的如何? 给点意见啊?
Hey Lorelai, just wondering, how's my running? Got an opinion on that?
Jackson 这到底是怎么了?
Jackson, what's going on?
没事 他在生我的气 然后迁怒于你了
Nothing. He's mad at me and he's taking it out on you.
哦 我可没生气
Oh, I'm not mad.
我才意识到 当我娶了Sookie时 也同时娶了你
I just didn't realize that when I married Sookie, I also married you.
我没发现自己是摩♥门♥教♥徒 是我的错 *注:摩♥门♥教♥徒, 一夫多妻主义者
I didn't realize I was a Mormon, my mistake.
我要插句话 我恨你
I need to interject for one second to tell you that I hate you!
谢谢哈 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
别把Lorelai扯进来
Quit trying to drag Lorelai into this.
行 我会的
Fine, I will.
Jackson 等等!黄卡 这里!
Jackson, wait! Yellow cards, right here!
我俩都用 马上就回来!
I've got ‘em for the both of us. We'll be right back!
嗨 你们中的一个应该留在这里
One of you is supposed to stay here. Hey!
- 我觉得我要挂了 - 我先挂
- I think I'm going to die. - Me first.
- 还要跑多久啊 - 我不知道
- How much longer? - I don't know.
我只知道每年我都忘记有这部分了
I just know that every year I block this part out.
从现在开始我会让你记得的
From now on I'm going to remind you of it.
- Kirk 你要干嘛? - 我要拖垮你们
- Kirk, what are you doing? - I'm drafting you.
- 呃 住手! - 你不能规定我往哪里跑
- Well, stop it! - You can't tell me where to run!
Kirk 我向上帝发誓 不要让我再回到这里
Kirk, I swear to God, don't make me come back there!
各位 休息10分钟 休息10分钟
Ten minute break everyone, ten minute break.
跑的不错
Well run.
各位 休息10分钟 休息10分钟
Ten minute break, everyone. Ten minute break.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
我想踢你 但够不着
I'm trying to kick you but I can't reach.
我也想帮你 但我动不了了
I would help you but I can't move.
- 那你欠我一下啊? - 好 没问题
- Can I owe you one? - Yeah, no problem.
好了 好了 心跳恢复正常了
Okay, okay, heart returning to normal.
我得去看看Jackson和Sookie
I have to go find Jackson and Sookie.
我去给咱们找些三明治
I'll get us a couple of sandwiches.
好主意
Good idea.
- 好玩吧 呃? - 太好玩了
- This is fun, huh? - Big fun.
- 呃 不跳舞吗? - 不跳
- So, not dancing? - Nope.
- 为什么? 装酷吗? - 走开 Jess
- Why not? Too cool? - Go away, Jess.
没人要Tony Manero的粉丝过来 *注:Tony Manero, 电影"Saturday Night Fever"的男主角
No one asked for a Tony Manero wannabe to drop by.
嗨 我是来找吃的
Hey, I'm just here for the food.
给 好好享受哈 再见
Here, enjoy, buh-bye.
我发现Rory没和Dean一起跳舞嘛
I noticed Rory's not dancing with Dean.
什么也逃不过你的法眼哈
Nothing gets past you, does it.
出什么事了?闹矛盾啦?
How come? Trouble in paradise?
Rory和她老妈跳舞 她和Dean没啥事
Rory's dancing with her mother. Nothing's wrong with her and Dean,
而且你妨碍我给别人发三明治了
and you're blocking my sandwiches from the rest of the room.
我知道 他们下星期 会在公园给我立雕像的
I know. They're erecting a statue to me in the park next week.
- 你是谁? - Jess...
- Who are you? - Jess...
夫人
ma'am.
快干活
Scoop more.
三明治是给参赛者吃的
The sandwiches are for the dancers.
我在心里跳呢
I'm dancing on the inside.
- 你来干嘛? - 我住在这
- What are you doing here? - I live here.
除了坐在体育馆里
You have nothing better to do than to sit around inside a gymnasium all day
- 盯着看比赛 你就没别的事做啦? - 我不知道啊
- staring at a dance marathon? - I don't know.
你不也是除了坐在体育馆里
Do you have nothing better to do than sit inside a gymnasium all day
盯着看比赛 就没别的事做了嘛?
staring at a dance marathon?
如果我是你 就不会这么说了
I wouldn't direct any sort of comment toward me if I were you.
我只是为了支持我的城镇
I'm just trying to support my town.
好啊 那回纽约去
Good, then go back to New York.
哦 我招惹到某人了
Zing. I've been snapped.
你觉得在我的面前坐着盯着我看 就会打扰到我吗?
You think you're bugging me sitting in front of me staring like that?
你觉得你在我的面前跳舞盯着我看 也会打扰到我吗?
You think you're bugging me dancing in front of me staring like that?
我没盯着你看
I'm not staring at you.
那你怎么知道我盯着你看呢?
Then how do you know I'm staring at you?
我在跳舞 我不能控制自己往哪看
I am dancing. I cannot control where my glance goes.
只要有一刻我能控制我的视线 我就会看Dean 而不是你
And the few moments that I can control it, my glance goes to Dean, not to you.
也就是说 你不能控制自己看我
So you can't control when you look at me,
却要逼着自己去看他?
but you have to force yourself to look at him?
抱歉 伙计 这太残忍♥了
Sorry, man. That's cold.
- 我没什么好说的 - 回家去吧
- My former comment still stands. - Go home.
- 不 谢了 - 那别挡路
- No, thanks. - Then get out of my way.
我没觉得挡了你的路 你请便吧 你的地盘你做主 上帝眷顾你啊
Didn't realize I was in your way. There you go. It's all yours. God help you.
你上哪了?我坐那等了20分钟
Where did you go? I've been sitting out there for twenty minutes.
- 只有10分钟的休息时间 - 这只是个比喻
- The break's only for ten. - It's just a saying.
- 我是来觅食的 - 太好了 我饿死了
- I came to get food. - Good, I'm starved.
食物是为参赛者准备的
The food is for the dancers.
你是谁 Bobby Brady?伸张正义呢? *注:Bobby Brady, 美剧"The Brady Bunch"的角色
Who are you, Bobby Brady? Get a life.
Rory今天有些地域歧视啊
Rory's feeling a little territorial today.
无所谓 天啊 这是什么?
Whatever. God, what is this thing?
Rory 拿上食物 我们走
Rory, get your stuff and let's go.
那太好了 现在说"快进去 给我做晚饭?"
That was good. Now say ‘then get in there and make me my supper.'
拿好了
I got ‘em.
走吧
Come on.
里面见
See you in there.
我去找杯汽水喝
I'm gonna get a soda.
- 你见到Sookie和Jackson么? - 没
- Have you seen Sookie and Jackson? - Nope.
我到处找他们呢
I've looked everywhere for them.
你有去那个这屋里的所有人 都该去的精神病院找过吗?
Have you tried the insane asylum where everybody in this room is supposed to be?
听着 我要跟你谈谈
Okay, I need to say something here.
我正到处找你呢
I've been looking all over for you.
我希望你不要讨论此事了
I wish you would just drop this.
就算和你的信条相反 生活中有些事情
Contrary to your belief, there are some things in life
你也没权利发表意见
that you do not have the right to have an opinion on.
什么?
What?
关于我想要小孩的速度和数量
And the rate at which I have kids and the amount of kids I wish to have
- 就不属于你该评论的范围 - Sookie 你跟他说了些什么?
- falls directly under that category. - Sookie, what did you tell him?
好吧 你看 又一次 我的沟通能力不是很好
Okay, you see, once again, my communication skills – not so good.
Jackson 我可不想扯到这事里头
Jackson, I didn't mean to get involved in any of this.
不想?你告诉Sookie 她需要立刻告诉我
No? Telling Sookie that she needs to immediately inform me
- 4/4是疯狂的? - Sookie
- that four in four is crazy? - Sookie.
- 耶 事情差不多就是这样 - 噢 天啊
- Yeah, it did come out something like that. - Aw man.
- 什么4/4? - 4年生4个孩子
- What's four in four? - Four kids in four years.
那真是疯了
That is crazy.
噢 来吧 让我们展开更热烈的讨论吧
Oh good, yes, let's open this up to even more discussion.
4年生1个小孩已经很疯狂了
One kid in four years is crazy.
抱歉 请便 你就生个蠢孩子来添乱吧
Sorry, go ahead, drop another sucker in this mess.
得了 你不想帮忙就举手
Okay, raise your hand if you're not helping.
难道这里没有人明白 一个人有
Does anyone here understand that a man has a right
不在公共场所讨论隐私的权利吗?
not to have his personal life debated in a public forum?
- 我又不是名人 - 我知道啊 *注:Winona Ryder, 美国女演员
- I am not Winona Ryder. - I know that.
我很抱歉 Jackson 我不是有意...
I'm sorry, Jackson, I didn't mean...
我生小孩的安排 是我和Sookie的事
My child-bearing arrangements are between me and Sookie.
还有上帝 这不算是帮忙吗?
And the Lord. Still not helping?
Jackson 冷静一下吧
Jackson, just please calm down.
我会冷静的 我回家冷静去
I will calm down. I'll calm down at home.
- 比赛怎么办? - 让比赛见鬼去吧!
- But what about the contest? - To hell with the contest!
我要弃赛 就这样 如果Lorelai或Luke不反对的话
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表