剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
而不是被你们威胁的 对吗?
not because of some threat you're holding over our heads?
哦 那你会主动来了?
Oh, and you would come here voluntarily?
我总说我会还你钱的 这没什么好惊讶的
I always said I would pay you back. This is not a surprise.
不 当然不是
No, it certainly isn't.
此刻 我在努力做一件好事
I was trying to do a good thing here.
爸爸给了我那些钱时
When Dad gave me the money,
我首先想到的就是...
one of the first things that jumped into my head was to...
爸爸给了你那些钱时? 你给了她那些钱?
When Dad gave you the money? When Dad gave her the money?
- 这个 Emily... - 你给她的?
- Now, Emily... - You gave her this?
- 那是她的钱 - 这钱是从那投资来的 妈妈
- It was her money. - It was from that investment, Mom.
我希望你别再说了
I'd appreciate it if you'd stay out of this.
你对我凶什么?
Why are you mad at me?
我告诉过你别跟你妈提起那钱
I told you not to tell your mother about that money.
- 你什么时候说的? - 午餐时
- When did you tell me that? - At lunch.
- 你没说 - 我说了
- You did not. - I did, too.
爸爸 我保证你没跟我说 别告诉妈妈
Dad, I swear you didn't tell me not to tell Mom.
你以为我为什么会 把你约在餐厅 Lorelai? 动动脑子
Why do you think I met you in the day at a restaurant, Lorelai? Think.
我...
I...
这事你瞒着我 Richard?
You kept this from me, Richard?
- 我知道你会生气 - 你骗了我
- I knew you would be upset. - You lied to me.
我必须给她 我有法律义务
I had to give it to her. I was legally obligated.
你对你妻子也有法律义务
You're also legally obligated to your wife.
- 妈妈... - 别跟我讲话
- Mom... - Don't you talk to me!
- 你有点反应过度了 - 你也别跟我讲话!
- Now, you're overreacting. - Don't you talk to me either!
- 别对爸爸发火 - 别参与这事!
- Don't be mad at Dad. - Stay out of this!
- 我只是... - 别参与!
- I just... - Well, don't!
妈妈 别这样 我还了钱
Mom, please. Just because I gave you this money
并不意味着我们再也不来了
doesn't mean we're never gonna come over here again.
我们会过来的 可能不是每周
We will come over. Maybe not every week,
但也会偶尔来个家庭聚餐
but there will be the occasional Friday night dinners.
- 不 不需要 - 祖母...
- No, there won't. - Grandma...
我不需要任何人来讨好我
I don't need anybody doing me any favors.
你不用尽义务了 你解脱了 Lorelai
You are released from your obligation, Lorelai.
祝你有个快乐的生日 快乐的人生 我睡觉去了
Have a nice birthday, have a nice life, I'm going to bed.
- 爸爸... - 别说了!
- Dad... - Not now!
你怎么不说话
You're quiet.
我知道他们很不开心 宝贝 但相信我 他们会冷静下来
I know they were upset, hon, but trust me, they'll calm down.
你为什么要那么做?
Why did you do that?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
就那样把支票给他们?
Just giving them that check like that.
Rory 那钱是我借的
Rory, I borrowed that money.
我知道 但你该料到他们会生气
I know you did, but you had to have known that they'd get upset.
该料到祖母会认为你针对她
You had to know that Grandma would take it personally.
你想让我做什么 不还了吗?
What would you have me do, not pay them back?
- 或许是的 - 或许?
- Maybe. - Maybe?
他们并不想拿回那钱
Well, they didn't want the money back.
- 关键不在这 - 但这很重要
- It's not the point. - Well, it's kind of the point.
不 Rory 这并不是关键
No, Rory, it's not the point at all.
他们在为你举办生日宴 妈妈
They were throwing you a party, Mom.
那么 我错过什么了吗?
Sorry, did I miss something?
我是边跳边唱边给了她支票吗?
Did I dance around saying “nyah, nyah, nyah” when I gave her the check?
不是
No.
我没感谢她吗? 没为了这一切真诚地感谢她吗?
Did, did I not thank her – genuinely thank her for everything?
谢了
Yes.
我没说过你能去耶鲁读书 全靠他们的钱吗?
Did I not credit your getting into Yale with them giving us that money?
- 说了 但是... - 没有但是
- Yes, but... - No buts.
听着 Rory 我不清楚你是否知道...
Listen Rory, I'm not sure if you're aware of how hard it has been
过去三年 欠着父母的债 让我过得有多艰难
for me these past three years to be indebted to my parents.
很久以前 我就决定 不要他们再对我伸出援助之手
I decided a long time ago that I was gonna live my life without their help,
但我却再次走向他们 拿了他们的钱
but I went to them and I took their money
那样做我并不后悔 为了你 应该那样做
and I'm not sorry I did, it was the right thing for you,
可是现在我不需要他们的帮助了
but I don't need their help anymore.
好吧 但你没必要 就那样当面把钱丢给他们
Fine, but you don't have to just throw it in their faces like that.
我把债还了 还债是应该的啊
I paid back a loan. You're supposed to pay back a loan.
整套金融制度 就连老顽固们 都是站在我这边的
I have Polonius and then entire banking system on my side.
我只是觉得 你能处理得更好
I just think you could've done it differently.
怎么做?
How?
- 我不知道 - 说说看
- I don't know. - Take a shot.
我不知道
I don't know.
Rory 我和我父母的关系
Rory, my relationship with my parents is very different
与你和他们的关系不同
from your relationship with them.
你只知道他们是和蔼温暖的 Richard和Emily
You only know the warm and fuzzy Richard and Emily,
而我也只想让你觉得 了解他们的这一面
and I only want you to know the warm and fuzzy Richard and Emily
因为他们是你的祖父母 他们爱你
because they're your grandparents and they love you,
但我和他们过去的事截然不同
but I have a different history with them
那并不全是温暖的 当然也不全是美好的
and it was not all warm and it was definitely not all fuzzy.
所以不要就还款这事来评价我
So do not judge me for repaying a loan
我一直打算还
that I always intended to repay,
一开始我就告诉过他们我要还
that I told them from the beginning I would repay,
我也必须还
that I had to repay.
我不会因为他们而让自己觉得有罪
I will not let them make me feel guilty for doing that
也不会因为你而让自己觉得有罪
and I will not let you make me feel guilty for doing that either.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没什么
It's okay.
上帝 那是什么?
Oh my God. What is that?
世界上最大的比萨
The world's largest pizza.
算是吧
Almost.
太不可思议了
That is amazing.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我爱它
I love it.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you honey.
嘿 Kirk怎么了?
Hey, what happened to Kirk?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表