剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 早安 - 早安
- Morning. - Morning.
哇 某人今天很勤快嘛
Someone woke up in project mode today.
我就像是在军队一样 宝贝 早上9点前做完的事情
I'm like the army, baby. I get more done before nine o'clock in the morning
会比别人做一天完成的还要多
than others get done all day.
只要你不半途而废就行
As long as you don't abandon it mid-project.
哼 我才不会那样做呢
I do not do that.
- 那就快去把贝壳蜡烛做完吧 - 这不公平
- Make your own seashell candles. - Not fair.
在这三个星期里 家里一直有股化了的蜡的味道
The place smelled like melted crayons for three weeks.
- 这次会不一样啦 - 行 这次有什么计划?
- This is different. - Fine, what's the project?
这一叠是在过去三个月以来 我们收到的所有的产品目录
This is a pile of every catalog we have received for the last three months.
我把它们全都收集起来
I have gathered them all together,
然后打算去打电♥话♥ 给所有重复发送目录的公♥司♥
and I will now proceed to call all the companies that are sending us duplicates
- 告诉他们别再寄了 - 你的这个想法非常环保哦
- and tell them to stop. - That's very environmental of you.
这越来越荒谬了 我们收到 一些相同的目录高达八份之多
It's getting ridiculous. We get, like, eight of some of these.
- 你开玩笑吧 - 你看这个嘛
- You're kidding. - Check this out.
这就是一堆相同的目录 寄给Lorelai Gilmore
This is a stack of identical catalogs mailed to Lorelai Gilmore,
Rory Gilmore, Lorelai Rory Gilmore, Lorelai V. Gilmore,
Rory Gilmore, Lorelai Rory Gilmore, Lorelai V. Gilmore,
Lorelai Victoria Gilmore, Lorelai Gilmo,
Lorelai Victoria Gilmore, Lorelai Gilmo,
Lorelai Gil以及Squeegy Beckinheim
Lorelai Gil, and Squeegy Beckinheim.
最后那份是怎么寄到我们家的?
How'd that get in there?
有一次我告诉一家商店 我叫Squeegy Beckinheim
I once told a store my name was Squeegy Beckinheim
只是为了检验他们会把 我的名字卖♥♥给多少家目录公♥司♥
just to see how many catalogs they would sell my name to,
很显然他们把我的名字给了目录公♥司♥ 然后把Brooke Shields的照片 *注:Brooke Shields,美国著名女演员
and apparently my name is to catalog companies what Brooke Shields' picture
- 给了中餐厅 - 一共多少家?
- is to Chinese restaurants. - How many?
- 十家 - 哇
- Ten. - Wow.
还包括一家 已经寄给我们七份目录的餐厅
Including one we were already getting seven catalogs from.
那很显然 是你把问题弄得更复杂了
So apparently you made the problem worse.
我是无心的
Unintentionally.
这份是寄给Tookie Clothespin的
This one is addressed to Tookie Clothespin.
噢 到第二家商店时 我忘记在上一家编的名字了
Oh, I forgot my code name at the second store I tested,
所以我告诉他们 我叫Tookie Clothespin
so I told ‘em it was Tookie Clothespin.
这就意味着 我们还会收到更多的目录
Which means we get even more catalogs.
再次声明 我不是故意的
Again, it was unintentional.
若你不小心引发了森林大火 终归还是你的错
When you start a forest fire unintentionally, it's still your fault.
你把我编个Squeegy Beckinheim
You're putting calling myself Squeegy Beckinheim
和Tookie Clothespin的名字 等同于引发了森林大火?
and Tookie Clothespin on a level with starting a forest fire?
因为它们都会使树木减少啊
It's killing trees.
你这么说 我真伤心
You're depressing me now.
好吧 拿起电♥话♥ 结束这个愚蠢的实验吧 这样你的心情就会变好啦
Well, get on the phone and stop the madness. That'll cheer you up.
- 我去倒点咖啡 - 杯里还有很多呢
- I need coffee. - There's more coffee.
- 我还要准备一下啊 - 你正在半途而废哦
- I should get ready, too. - You're stopping mid-project.
- 我很无聊嘛 - 那就压根别开始做啊
- I'm bored. - Then don't start these projects.
我发誓我会做完的 我只想去看看那些贝壳蜡烛
I promise I'll finish. I just wanna check on the seashells.
这些目录会一直堆在这里的
These catalogs will be sitting here forever.
不 不会的 它们用的是可降解的材料
No, they won't. They're biodegradable.
拜托啦 我打一半 你打一半 这样行了吧?
Come on, I'll call half, you call half, okay?
你先打你的那一半 然后我再打我的
You do yours first, then I'll do mine.
我们只有一个电♥话♥嘛 你年轻 所以你拨号♥比较快
We only have one phone. You're young. You'll dial faster.
Squeegy!
Squeegy!
现在的问题是 有太多的鸟落在路灯顶上了
The bottom line is that too many birds are landing atop the street lights
然后把体内的废物 排到无辜的路人身上
and relieving themselves on helpless passersby.
而且我觉得有些鸟儿是故意的
And I dare say that some of these birds seem to be doing it on purpose.
- 那你中招啦 Taylor? - 不仅仅只有我嘛...
- You get dumped on, Taylor? - It's not just me...
听着 如果谁拍到 Taylor被鸟屎砸到的照片
Hey, if anybody has a picture of Taylor getting dumped on,
- 我愿意出10块钱买♥♥ - 让我回家上网查查
- I'll pay top dollar. - I'll check the internet.
Taylor 所有的动物都需要... 你知道的啦
Taylor, all animals have to... you know.
你要怎么阻止鸟儿排泄呢?
How are you gonna stop birds from doing that?
简单嘛 只要在路灯顶上 装上些尖尖的金属长钉
Easy. Put sharp metal spikes on the top of the fixtures,
当它们降落时 啪 就被串到钉子上了
then when they land, pow – they're shish-kabobs.
- 这样太残忍♥了 - 你不能这么做
- That's cruel. - You can't do that.
我宁愿被鸟屎砸到
I'd rather have bird crap fall on my head.
就这句啦 - 我们镇的新口号♥
There it is – our new town slogan.
- 我喜欢这句话 - 可以印在咖啡杯 T恤衫上
- I like it. - I see coffee mugs, T-shirts.
当然别忘记要出那些填充的 被长钉穿过造型的鸟儿娃娃
Don't forget stuffed shish-kabobbed birds.
每次捏的时候 就会发出声音
That moan when you squeeze ‘em.
- 抱歉打扰一下 - 我有什么能帮你吗 先生?
- Excuse me. - May I help you, sir?
是的 我在找... 啊 她在这儿...
Yes, I was looking for... ah, there she is...
- Patricia - Patricia...哇 哇 哇
- Patricia. - Patricia... well, well, well.
- 别起哄了嘛 - 你准备好了吗?
- Now stop it. - Are you ready?
我正在开会呢 Jesus
I'm right in the middle of something, Jesus,
- 一会就结束啦 耐心等等吧 - 好的
- but I'll be right out. Patience. - Okay.
- 听着 就像我们刚说的... - 那个帅哥是谁啊 Patty?
- Now, as we were saying... - Who's the fox, Patty?
拜托
Excuse me.
我在一个葬礼上遇到他的 人不错 舞跳的很好 拉丁裔...
I met him at a funeral. Great guy, good dancer, Latin...
大伙 请安静
People, order please.
这个男人 最好也能对你很好
He better treat you right, this guy.
是啊 你有多了解他?
Yeah, how well do you know him?
噢 我也是刚认识他嘛
Well, I just met him.
- 我可以帮你去网上查查 - 乡亲们 请安静
- I could look him up on the internet. - People, please!
这样吧 由于缺少大家的响应 安装驱鸟钉的事以后再说吧
Now, due to the lack of response, we'll hold off on the bird spikes.
- 好极了 - 让Patty小姐去约会吧
- Good. - Let Miss Patty's date begin.
这是个数码相机 你要把所有细节都拍下来哦
It's a digital. I want a full visual account.
等等 在散会之前 我们还有一项议题要讨论
Hold it. There's one more issue that must be addressed before we can adjourn.
好的 这次 那个行为怪异 沉默寡言 总是背着背包...
All right. Now, that weird, taciturn fellow who's always walking around
四处乱逛的家伙 提出了个荒谬的请求
with his backpack has put in an absurd request
他要在小镇广场上 举♥行♥一个抗♥议♥活动
to stage a protest in the town square.
- 是那个小镇独居者吗? - 那个人还在这里生活?
- The town loner? - That guy still lives around here?
- 住在山里的某个地方 对吧? - 我还以为他早就不在了呢
- Somewhere in the hills, right? - I thought he was long gone.
没啦 上个月他还来过几次书店呢 但是没说过一句话
No, he came into the bookstore a couple times last month, never said a word.
- 他有点奇怪 - 是非常奇怪吧
- He's a bit creepy. - Very creepy.
但他是我们的Boo Radley啊 我们又没有Boo Radley *注:Boo Radley,小说"杀死一只知更鸟"中的角色
But he's our Boo Radley, and we don't have a Boo Radley,
除非你能指望镇上那个民谣歌♥手 或者送比萨的Pete
unless you count the troubadour or Pete the pizza guy
或者那个跟邮箱说话的人来做
or the guy who talks to mailboxes.
恩 我认为最重要的是 每个小镇 都需要
Well, I think the point is that every town needs
他们能拥有的 越多越好的Boo Radley
as many Boo Radleys as they can get.
- 对的 这正是我想说的 - 他要抗♥议♥什么呢 Taylor?
- Yes, that's my point. - What's he protesting, Taylor?
这个嘛 他没说清楚 不过也没什么关系
Well, that's not indicated here, but it doesn't matter,
因为小镇广场是不允许举♥行♥抗♥议♥的 就这么决定了 他那是反♥动♥的行为
because protesting is not allowed in the town square, period. It's un-American.
- 你的意思是 就像革命战争? - 或是Rosa Park那样? *注:Rosa Park, 美国"民权之母", 因在公车上拒绝给白人让座而出名
- You mean like the Revolutionary War? - And Rosa Parks?
那是不同的 你们说的那些 是为了抵抗英国人和公车
That's different. They were against the British and buses.
没人喜欢英国人或公车啊
No one likes the British or buses.
是的 亲爱的 怎么啦?
Yes, dear, what is it?
噢 对不起 我还以为有人在喊我呢
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought I heard my name.
没啦 他是在说"汽车"(buses) 亲爱的 不是"Jesus"
No, he said buses, dear, not Jesus.
听上去挺像Jesus的
Sounded like Jesus.
你们到底想闹多久啊?
Could this meeting be more disrupted?
我能跳个踢踏舞
I could do a soft shoe.
那我能敲着小鼓给你伴奏
Yeah, while I pound out a beat on the bongos.
- 噢 这听上去真好玩! - 那后面就有小鼓哦
- Ooh, that sounds like fun! - I got bongos in the back.
鉴于今晚你们的注意力实在无法集中
Seeing as how our attention spans are gnat-like tonight,
作为本镇的行政委员 我拒绝小镇独居者的抗♥议♥申请
as town Selectman I am refusing the town loner's request to protest
同时我宣布 散会
and I am adjourning this meeting.
今夜她属于你啦 Jesus!
She's all yours, Jesus!
这次会议又没讨论出 什么实质性的东西
We got nothing of substance done in this meeting.
一切照旧嘛
And the tradition stands.
你对那个独居者了解多少?
What do you know about this town loner guy?
和大家一样啊 像是他到处躲躲藏藏
Same as everyone. Just kind of skulks around
背着背包 从来都不笑
with that backpack, never smiles.
他也会做芝士汉堡 还会偷偷有种冲动
Does he also make cheeseburgers and secretly harbor a desire to wear
- 把棒球帽后戴吗? - 你说什么?
- a backwards baseball cap? - What?
- 你们是兄弟 一样的兄弟... - 别闹了
- They're cousins, identical cousins... - Stop it.
哇...
Well...
看啊 是谁坐在 方向盘后呢 真可爱
look who's back behind the wheel. Lovely.
妈 我先走啦 还有些作业要做呢
Mom, I'm gonna get going. I've got some studying to do.
好的 宝贝 一会见
Okay, babe. I'll catch up with you.
- 什么时候Jess有车啦? - 噢...最近吧
- When did Jess get a car? - Oh... recently.
- 他从哪儿买♥♥来的? - 他从附近某人那儿买♥♥的 在某个地方吧
- Where'd he get it? - He got it from a guy around here, at a place.
- 某处的某人? - 是啊
- A guy at a place? - Yeah.
- 你不知道他有车了 对吧? - 根本不知道
- You had no idea he had a car, did you? - Not in the least.
你离掌控全局还远着呢 Luke
Way to have a handle on things, Luke.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表