剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
而且我要扁他一顿 大半夜的把我吵醒
and I'm gonna kick his ass around the lobby for waking me up.
他好像惊慌失措的样子
He sounds freaked.
Tobin 什么事啦?
Tobin, what?
我的天哪!
Oh my God...
穿衣服
Okay. Get dressed.
- 怎么了? - 穿衣服 快穿衣服
- What is it? - Get dressed, get dressed.
我们已经把第一个灭火机架到屋顶了
We've got the first engine laddering the roof,
第一个灭火机 现在我们需要联♥系♥警♥察♥来控制附近交通
first engine. Yeah, and we need PD for traffic control.
- Lorelai 谢天谢地 - 发生了什么事?
- Ah, Lorelai, thank God. - Hey, what's going on?
- 这位是Lorelai Gilmore - 现在怎么样了?
- This is Lorelai Gilmore. - What's going on?
- 等一下 女士 - 妈 让他先忙
- In a minute, ma'am. - Yeah, Mom, let him do his thing.
有道理 Sookie Michel 人都出来了吗?
You're right. Sookie, Michel, is everyone out?
- 都出来了 - 确定吗?
- Yes. - Are you sure?
- 确定 - 我们肯定
- Yes. - Yes. We're sure,
救火队也确定 我们数过人头了
the fire department's sure, we did a head count.
我们应该数两遍 三遍
We need to double check, triple check.
Julio! 他6点之后才来 但有时会早到
Julio! He doesn't start ‘til six but sometimes he comes here early
因为他的嫂嫂Rita 会在去Salisbury上班的路上载他过来
because his sister-in-law Rita gives him a ride on her way to work in Salisbury.
Julio 看到你太好了 帅哥
Ah, Julio. Ah, I'm so glad to see you, you beautiful man.
- 女士 我是Baker队长 - 不好意思 前面太着急了
- Ma'am, I'm Chief Baker. - Oh, I'm sorry I jumped on ya.
没关系 好消息 火基本灭了
That's okay. The good news is that this is almost out.
房♥屋基本构造稳定
The structure's stable, and you're probably gonna be able
你差不多可以在24小时内回去
to get back in in about 24 hours.
太好了 24小时 房♥屋构造稳定 谢谢
Excellent. Twenty-four hours, the structure's stable, thank you.
没事
That's okay.
我们一回到客栈就给你造个塑像
The statue of you is going up just as soon as we get back in.
- 8英尺高 - 很期待
- Eighty feet tall. - I'm looking forward to it.
- 各位 第二阶段工作开始 - 爱死了这个节奏
- Here we go guys, phase two. - Loving the pace here.
需要准备食物和能上网的电脑
We need food, we need computers with Internet,
需要电♥话♥ Michel 我需要你马上开工
we need phones. Michel, I need this on you stat.
快啊
Hurry, hurry.
- Rory? - 在
- Rory? - Yeah?
去安抚那些有孩子的客人 确保他们不要慌乱
Help the guests with the kids, make sure they're not freaked out.
把孩子们叫到一起 哄他们玩 这样大人就可以喘口气了
Gather them up and entertain them for awhile so the adults can catch their breath.
好的 我没哄过孩子 怎么哄法?
Right. I have never entertained kids – how do I do that?
把袜子脱下来 做个木偶秀
Take your socks off and do a puppet show.
看来你也没哄过孩子
You've clearly never entertained kids either.
这是我唯一能想到的了 开工吧
It's all I can think of. Get cracking.
明白
Yes, ma'am.
各位 早上好
Hi everybody. Good morning, and whoa,
各位可能要改一下今天的行程了
talk about your change of plans here.
很不幸的是 一天之内你们都没法拿到自己的东西
Unfortunately, you can't get your stuff out for at least a day.
不过 如果你们想马上回家的话
However, if you wanna get home immediately,
你们会为您找相应航♥班♥或者火车
we will check planes, trains, whatever you need.
我们会在第一时间把您的物品送回去
We will send your stuff to you later as soon as we get it.
如果您还不能回家 我们会提供一切必备物资
But if you can't get home yet, we will provide everything short of anything illegal,
首先 就是一顿最棒的早餐
and that's gonna start with the best breakfast of your lives.
Sookie 去菜场买♥♥所有早餐需要的材料
Sookie, go to the market and get whatever food and supplies we need for breakfast.
遵命
Going.
- 嘿 跟谁打电♥话♥呢? - Cheshire Cat客栈
- Hey, who are you on with? - The Cheshire Cat Inn.
很好 给客人找地方住 棒极了
Ah, great, find people places to sleep. Excellent.
你好 我叫Michel Gerard 在Independence客栈工作
Yes, my name is Michel Gerard, I used to work at the Independence Inn
请问你们最近招人吗?
and I was wondering if there were any positions available.
电♥话♥ 电脑 在找了
Phones, computer, I'm on it.
- 早 - 怎么回事?
- Morning. - What, what is this?
- 第二阶段工作 - 第二阶段工作?
- Phase two. - Phase two?
去后面厨房♥ 走!
Into the back, guys. March!
等一下 他们不能去后面
Hold on, those guys can't go back there.
运气真好 那么多的空桌子 去找位子坐吧
Oh, we're in luck, lots of empty tables. Go on and take your seats, guys.
- Lorelai 这怎么回事啊? - 我们遇到一场大火
- Lorelai, what is this? - We had a fire.
- 哪里大火? - Weston面包店
- Fire, where? - Weston's Bakery.
- 开玩笑 - 他们有最新鲜的蓝莓
- You're kidding. - They'll have fresh blueberries.
好 Weston店 快去
Perfect. Weston's, hurry.
哪里 Weston店着火了?
Where... Weston's caught fire?
- 不是 是客栈 - 你的客栈?
- No, the inn. - Your inn?
把所有Luke的东西挪到一边去 我们用不到
Just move all of Luke's stuff aside, we don't need it.
等一下
Hey, wait a minute.
大家都没事 客栈还在那边 我们进入第二阶段工作
Everyone's fine, the inn's still standing, we're into phase two.
- 什么是第二阶段工作? - 推到一边去
- What is phase two? - Just shove it aside.
- 你们干嘛呢? - 做早餐
- What are you doing? - Making breakfast.
你不能在这里做早餐
You can't make breakfast here.
这里哪个盘子没有裂缝啊?
Got any plates that aren't cracked?
你才发疯了呢
You're the one that's cracked.
对孕妇可真客气啊
Nice thing to say to a pregnant woman.
你怀孕了?
You're pregnant?
你消息咋那么落后?
Could you be any farther behind?
嘿 Caesar 帮我的伙计一下 给你20块钱
Yo, Caesar, help my guys and there's a twenty in it for you.
我们不可能做两批不同的食物
We both can't be making different stuff at the same time.
说得对
You know, you're right.
各位在我们入侵本店之前的客人
Listen, all you people who were here before we invaded,
请问您是否愿意取消原有订单
are you willing to cancel your current orders
改成Sookie著名的蓝莓柠檬煎饼
for Sookie's famous blueberry-lemon pancakes,
比利时华夫或者香蕉船呢
Belgian waffles or bananas foster?
- 当然愿意 - 听起来很棒
- Sure. - Sounds good.
好 把Luke的东西拿出烤箱 咱们开工!
Okay, pull all of Luke's stuff off the grill and let's get cooking!
我被孤立了
I'm an island.
Luke 对不起
Luke, I'm sorry about all this,
不过既然我的客栈不可能再着一次火
but I'm not anticipating the inn catching fire ever again,
所以下不为例 好吧?
so it's a one time only thing, okay?
- 我有得选吗? - 当然有
- Like I have a choice? - You do.
你一句话 我们立马走人
Say the word and we go.
随便用吧 我在楼上
Stay, cook, eat. I'll be upstairs.
你真好
You're a doll.
扔掉扔掉! 倒掉! 我看都不想看一眼!
No, get rid of it! Dump it, dump it! I don't wanna see it!
"你要去哪里? 我让你把垃圾倒掉的!"
"Where are you going? I told you to take out the garbage!"
"唠唠叨叨 叽叽歪歪 我要坐在小躺椅上看橄榄球"
"Nag, nag, nag. I wanna watch football and sit in my reclining chair."
"快回来 不然我就..."
"Get back here or I'm gonna get you..."
小朋友们 等我一会儿噢
Oh, hey, guys, hold on a second.
不要嘛 继续讲
No, keep going.
别着急啊小朋友 我这就回来的
Oh, calm down there, little scooter. I'll be right back.
嘿Shari Lewis 演出进行得如何?
Hey Shari Lewis, how's the show going?
- 他们都被我牢牢吸引住啦 - 做得好
- Oh, they're riveted. - Good.
但我太烂了 我不停重复同一个故事
Yeah, but I stink. I keep repeating the same stuff over and over again.
看来是个好故事
Must be working.
我给它们起码袜子玩偶夫妇
But I named them Mr. and Mrs. Sock Puppet.
- 我可没怎么费劲 - Rory 回来继续讲嘛
- I put no energy into this. - Come back, Rory.
还以为这种小儿科的袜子玩偶故事 会让他们觉得无趣死呢
You would think that a lame-o sock puppet show would bore them to tears.
这就是你讲故事的天赋 到底他会不会把垃圾拿出去呢
It's your narrative skills. I mean, is he gonna take the garbage out,
我也准备洗耳恭听
is he not gonna take the garbage out? I'm on the edge of my seat.
但他们不肯放我走 我总要去上学啊
Yeah, but they won't let me stop and I have to get to school eventually.
看我的 小朋友们 大家去那边的餐馆
Okay. Hey, guys, go on over to the diner
和你们的家里人一起吃早饭吧
and have breakfast with your families,
吃好早饭再去找一个戴棒球帽 穿格子衬衫的叔叔
and then ask the nice man in the baseball hat
让他跟你们玩袜子玩偶
and the flannel shirt to do sock puppets for you.
如果他不肯 就更大声地跟他要求 这也是游戏的一部分噢!
And if he says no, just ask him louder – it's part of the game!
- 噢也! - 去吧!
- Oh boy! - Go!
你好残忍♥ 不过孩子们爱你
You're cruel and they love you.
跟我去Patty那边吧
Come check in at Patty's with me.
我喜欢电脑 就是不懂怎么用
I love computers, I just know nothing about ‘em.
按那个F3键能干嘛?
What does pushing that F3 button do?
你就烦我到死吧
Annoy me to no end.
F4键呢?
What about the F4?
您好 这里是Independence客栈临时接待处
Hello, this is the Independence Inn emergency headquarters.
我是Patty小姐 今天由我来为您服务
I'm Miss patty, I'll be assisting you today.
有什么可以帮您的吗
How may I help you?
打印机半小时后运到 我会跟他说的
The printer will be here in half an hour, I'll let him know.
谢谢 再见 打印机会...
Thank you. Goodbye. The printer will...
我听到了 你该把问候词改短些
I heard, and you've got to shorten your greeting.
什么?
What?
没必要在每次接电♥话♥的时候
You do not need to recite the Gettysburg Address
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表