剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
你是说这屋子?
You mean our house?
不 我们带着屋子一起飞 其他的都不要了
No, we'll take the house, we'll leave everything else.
加到你的单子上
Put it on your list.
那你明天啥安排?
So what's your day like tomorrow?
大半天和Jess一起过 晚上温习功课
Hanging out with Jess for most of the day, studying at night.
好棒哦 我和Alex约了明天的晚饭
Cool. Alex and I are having dinner tomorrow night.
很好 那我能安安静静地学习了
Good. That'll make it nice and quiet for when I study.
我有这么吵嘛?
I'm that loud?
你边跳边唱"Rory学习之歌♥"时吵死了啦
You are when you dance around singing ‘Rory's Studying' songs.
噢 我写了周日要干啥的? Slatha 乐附绯演?
Oh, what's this I have down for Sunday – slatha bang trafficking?
Lane的乐队排演
Lane's band practicing.
那下面呢? 卖♥♥泱餐?
And underneath it – net fracks?
- 买♥♥快餐 - 对对 给乐队的
- Get snacks. - Right, for the band.
看看 不是很好嘛
See, see, it works.
你真打算带Jess去赴周五的晚餐之约啊?
So, you're actually bringing Jess to dinner on Friday?
这还算个好时机啦 只有一个外婆需要搞定
It's as good a time as any. There'll only be one grandparent to contend with.
她还真不知不觉使了些小花招了哈?
Man, that was some stealthy little maneuver she pulled there, huh?
先是从未得知你和Dean的分手之事入手 引起你的愧疚
Applying the guilt over not knowing about the Dean breakup
削弱你的心理防线
and making you all weak,
然后利用这点 迫使Jess参加周五的晚餐
and then using that to get Jess to come to dinner on Friday.
她就像林顿-约翰逊 赞成参议院决议似的 不费吹灰之力
She's like Lyndon Johnson with the Senate, effortless.
那周日是咱俩的时光了 对不?
So, Sunday's for us, right?
噢 是的 是的 我把你名字就写在这儿来着?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I have you down right here –
看 "泡贝"
Cokie.
太棒了 嘿 现在还早着呢
Good. Hey, it's still early.
想不想看看指环王DVD上的
Do you wanna watch more of the extra supplementary stuff
补充加长部分?
on the Lord of the Rings DVD?
算了吧 反正都是些图画 还有那胖家伙的喋喋不休
It's just the drawings and that fat guy talking.
- 那咱们看<浑身是劲>吧 - 好的
- Let's watch Footloose again. - Yeah.
嘿 你拉下几张便条纸
Hey, you dropped some of your notes.
噢 管它呢 反正你也看不懂
Oh, who cares? You can't read ‘em anyway.
- 你喜欢吗? - 太赞了
- Do you love it? - It's great.
<神圣的野蛮人> 瞧 多棒的书名啊
The Holy Barbarians. I mean, what a title.
是由Venice海滩"跨掉的一代"所著 述说的他们自己的故事
And it's by a Venice Beach beatnik about Venice Beach beatniks,
更重要的是 写书的作者是那家伙的父亲
and to top it off, the beatnik who wrote it is the father of the guy
就是那个电视上做演员采访节目的家伙
that does those Actor's Studio interviews on TV.
- 那个有胡子的? - 对 有尖尖胡子的
- The guy with the beard? - Yeah, the pointy beard.
这就是他父亲在书桌前写作
That's his dad writing at his desk.
噢 古怪的"跨掉的一代" 竟然有这么个保守派的儿子 太奇怪了
Oh, it's weird that a weird beatnik-y guy would have a conservative son like that.
也许他没那么保守哦
Maybe he's not that conservative.
也许一到晚上 他就脱下衣服 开起派对来了
Maybe at night, he, like, takes off his clothes and parties.
噢 天哪 快把这画面从我脑袋里弄出去
Aw, man, now get that picture out of my head.
你不得不承认 这是本很赞的书
It's a cool book, you've gotta admit.
是的 谢啦
It is. Thanks.
噢 我没准备借你 我还没读完呢
Oh, I'm not lending it. I'm not done.
那你干嘛给我看?
Why'd you show it to me?
人家喜欢给你看偶在读的东西嘛
I like showing you the stuff I'm reading.
但你知道我也会想看的
But you knew I'd wanna read it.
- 你用书来挑逗我嘛 - 我一看完就给你啦
- You're a book tease. - You'll get it when I'm done.
残忍♥的女人
Cruel woman.
那 你现在去上班吗?
So, are you going to work now?
又要开始辛苦咯
Back to the salt mines.
你的上班时间规定得没这么死 是吗?
So, you're not tied to the hours you have, right?
要是想换 可以换换的是吧?
You can trade if you want to.
有些灵活性的啦
There's some flexibility.
那下周五晚上能不能灵活灵活?
You got any flexibility next Friday night?
行啊 啥事?
Yeah, why?
我在想也许你能来和我们共进晚餐
I thought maybe you could come to dinner with us.
- 我们? - 去我外婆家
- Us? - To my Grandma's.
去见你的外婆
To meet your grandmother.
是啊 她会在那儿的 所以
Yeah, she'll be there, so yeah,
要是不介绍你俩认识很不礼貌嘛
it might be rude not to introduce the two of you.
不行啦 我得工作
I can't, I gotta work.
你前面还说能请假的呢
You just said you could get out.
我不知道是为了什么啊
I didn't know what for.
- Jess - 不去
- Jess. - No.
- 但我已经算是答应啦 - 噢 天哪
- But I already kind of agreed. - Aw, man.
所以我现在算是三夹板了啦
So I'm kinda jammed here.
- 她知道我长什么样吗? - 不知道吧
- Does she know what I look like? - I don't think so.
太棒了 找个和我差不多的去
Perfect. Find someone who vaguely resembles me.
带他去 只要别和他吻别就行了
Take him. Just don't kiss him goodnight.
这行不通的啦
That's not going to work.
安迪·沃霍尔就一直这样啊
Andy Warhol did it all the time.
离达成协议还差5块钱哦
We're just five bucks away from a deal.
那可不只值5块钱吧
That's worth five at least.
你们Gilmore家的女人总自视甚高
You Gilmores think a lot of yourselves.
谢啦 谢啦 谢啦
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
控制狂
Manipulator.
- Rory 进来 - 干嘛?
- Rory, get in here. - What?
快进来 别多问
Get in here now. No questions.
好了 现在 照顾下刚来的
Okay, now, for those who just arrived,
我正为我的个人秀提炼素材呢
I'm trying out some material for my one-woman show
要些反馈意见
and I need some feedback.
你们是我随机选中的观众
You are my randomly picked audience.
是随机的被拐者才对
Randomly shang-hai'ed.
这是部分叙事 部分吟唱的
It's part stories, part songs.
有点像Elaine Stritch在百老汇上的演出 但没那么悲情
Kind of like what Elaine Stritch did on Broadway, but without the bitterness.
秀的名字?
My working title –
"扣紧安全带 我是Patty"
"Buckle Up, I'm Patty."
你来了多久了?
How long have you been here?
- 一个小时了 - 好可怜哦
- An hour. - Poor thing.
大多时候是她和Kirk讨论这讨论那的
It's been mostly her and Kirk arguing about stuff.
显而易见 他是导演
Apparently, he's the director.
Patty 来一段你的回忆录
Patty, let's try one of your reminisces.
我正在找呢 Kirk
That's what I'm looking for, Kirk.
抱歉我没能救你 看到你的时候已经为时已晚了
Sorry I didn't save you. I didn't see you until it was too late.
我觉得没人能救的了我啦
I don't think anybody could've saved me.
好啦 开始咯
Okay, here we go.
嘿
Hey,
我曾遇见过伟大的Bette Davis 你们知道吗?
did you know that I once met the great Bette Davis?
我那时是歌♥舞团的女演员 参与"红男绿女"的巡回演出
I was a chorus girl in a bus-and-truck tour of "Guys and Dolls."
波士顿 我真爱那个城市
Beantown, I love that town.
那时 我和其他姑娘们 演出结束后留在后台
And there I was, me and the girls backstage after the show,
她就走进来了
and in she comes.
知道她径直走向谁了?
And who does she walk right up to,
正是偶
but little old me.
然后就对我评头论足起来
And she sized me up,
从她女王般的嘴唇中吐出几屡烟 说
exhaled some smoke from that regal mouth of hers, and said,
"亲爱的 你没有高亢的音调 但却有双迷人的腿"
"Doll, you don't got the high notes but you sure got the gams."
我一直珍藏着与Bette相处的回忆 并把这首歌♥献给她
I'll always treasure that moment with Bette and I wanna dedicate this song to her.
Ethel D大调
Ethel, key a D.
我们得重写这部分
We're gonna have to rewrite that.
什么?
What?
这得不到什么反响 得重写
It got no response. It needs a rewrite.
Kirk 这是我的回想 不能重写的
Kirk, it's my reminiscence. I can't rewrite it.
她这么说怎么样 "亲爱的 你有迷人的双腿"
How about if she says, "Doll, you've got the gams,
"但我有具尸体藏在汽车的后车厢里"
but I've got a body in the trunk of my car."
她为什么要这么说?
Why would she say that?
因为她是个杀人凶手 我觉得这不错
Because she's a murderer. I think it works.
我不能重写我的记忆啊 Kirk
I'm not rewriting my memories, Kirk.
回忆是死的 建个棺材埋起来 再烧点钱祭拜祭拜
It died. Build a coffin for it, put some pennies on its eyes
因为那东西再也不会呼吸了
‘cause that stiff ain't breathing.
我们晚点再讨论这个
I think that we should discuss this later,
现在回你的灯箱那儿坐去
now go back to your light booth.
好咯 音乐开始吧
Fine, start the song.
* 现在是三点十五 *
It's a quarter of three,
* 四处无人 *
there is no one in the place,
* 只有你和我 *
except you and me.
Kirk 你能处理下这个吗?
Kirk, would you fix this?
处理什么?
Fix what?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表