剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
一会儿再叫醒Rory
We'll wake Rory later.
感觉如何?
So how was it?
哦 天 Lor 在我最疯狂的梦里 也想象不出这个场面
Oh, man, Lor, in my wildest dreams, I never could've imagined.
我这辈子从没这么紧张 这么担心这么恶心过
I've never been that nervous or terrified or nauseous in my entire life.
就像是世界上最不可思议的事情
It was like the most amazing thing ever in the world.
就像是...
It was like...
- 你懂吧 - 我懂
- You know. - Yes, I do know.
我从来没经历过这些
I've never seen anything like it.
Sherry太伟大了
And Sherry was great.
我好像在飞 说真的 我在飞
I'm flying, I mean it, I'm flying.
那儿
There.
- 那是我女儿 - 我能认出来
- That's my daughter. - I can tell.
怎么认?
How?
那儿写着呢
I think she conned that one out of his blanket.
她太完美了
She's perfect.
Rory也很完美
Rory was perfect.
她跟Rory差不多完美
She, however, is a good solid second.
真不可思议
I just can't believe it.
她真美
She's beautiful,
真的
really.
恭喜你 Christopher
Congratulations Christopher.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我应该做的
Of course.
- 她真美 - 她很完美
- She's pretty. - She's perfect.
我们结婚吧
So, I guess we should get married.
我去叫醒Rory 行吗?
I should wake Rory, don't you think?
恩 她肯定想看看
Yeah, she'd like to see this.
我来开门 Leloni 你去看看什么东西烧着了
I'll get it, Leloni. You find out where that smell is coming from.
- Lorelai - 嗨 妈
- Lorelai. - Hi, Mom.
你来干吗?这是什么?
What on Earth are you doing here? What is this?
这是你的新DVD机
This is your new DVD player.
我的什么?
My what?
同时 我还买♥♥了雨中曲 滑稽女郎
Plus, I picked up Singin' in the Rain, Funny Girl,
复活节大游♥行♥ 一个美国人在巴黎 还有额外的惊喜礼物...
Easter Parade, An American in Paris, and as an added bonus,
新古典舞蹈系列 有 都市牛郎 周末夜狂热
the new classic dance series – Urban Cowboy, Saturday Night Fever,
油脂 浑身是劲和闪舞
Grease, Footloose, and Flashdance.
相信我 整个周末你会high翻天的
Trust me, you're gonna be cutting up your sweatshirts all weekend.
你为什么要买♥♥这些?
Why did you do this?
因为我觉得你会喜欢的
‘Cause I thought you'd enjoy it.
但我不会用DVD机
But I don't know anything about a DVD player.
妈 相信我 组装好后
Mom, trust me, once it's hooked up,
你就只用按按播放键就行
all you'll have to know is how to press play.
- 谁来装呢? - 我啊
- But who's gonna hook it up? - I am.
你会弄吗?
You know how to hook this up?
我会看说明书哇
I know how to read an instruction manual.
- 从什么时候开始的? - 拜托
- Since when? - Please.
或许我们该找个专业人员来弄
Maybe we should get a professional.
我能弄的 给我五分钟
I can do this. Just give me five seconds here.
怎么样?
Well?
恩 你真的会弄吗?
Well, can you do it?
哦 算了吧
Oh, just forget it.
妈 拜托 让我集中精力研究一下
Mom, please, just let me focus on this for one more second,
如果我真的弄不好 再请专业人员来安装 好么?
and if I cannot do it, I'll get a professional DVD guy in here to install it, okay?
我还是想不通你干吗要这么做
I still don't understand why you got me this.
我喜欢这部电影!
I love this movie.
Lorelai 我们要走了!
Lorelai, we're leaving!
知道吗?她终于把Rory的婴儿车放回去了
What do you know? She finally put Rory's stroller away.
这是今年的头一次 我没有被那个绊倒
It's the first time in a year I haven't tripped over that thing.
我的围巾放哪了?
Where's my scarf?
我让Tina把你的东西都放外面了
I told Tina to put everything out for you, Richard.
- 外面哪里? - 就在桌子上啊
- Out where? - Look on the table.
你应该说的更详细 Emily
You have to be more specific with her, Emily.
好的 Richard
Fine, Richard.
该有个专门的地方来放这些东西
There should be a designated place to put things.
听你的 Richard
Whatever you say, Richard.
Lorelai 我们要走了 答应一声!
Lorelai, we are leaving! Please acknowledge that!
这孩子去哪了?
Where is that girl?
这不是我要戴的围巾
This is not the scarf I asked for.
看上去不错啊 就戴这条吧?
It looks fine. Can you just wear it?
不 我要上楼去
No, I'm gonna go back upstairs
拿那条我一开始就要戴的围巾
and get the scarf I intended to wear in the first place.
你的态度很让我惊讶 Emily
I'm surprised at you Emily.
今晚出席的都是你的朋友
These are your friends we're seeing tonight.
你应该把我的装扮 看得比你自己的更重要
You would have thought that my appearance would be a priority for you.
我本来都不想去的
I didn't want to go to this thing in the first place.
明早我要开早会
I have an early meeting in the morning,
我现在宁愿上♥床♥睡觉
and I would much rather go to bed
也不想去感受交响乐团 今年新翻修的包厢座椅
and ignore the fact that the symphony has to reupholster its mezzanine this year.
Emily?
Emily?
Emily?
Emily?
- 你会弄了? - 完全不会
- Well, can you do it? - I have no idea.
你要去哪? 要把它送回去吗?
Where are you going? Are you going to take it back?
- 我要到楼上去 - 为什么?
- I'm going upstairs. - Why?
我想该把它放在你的卧室里 因为那有家里最好的电视机
I think I should put this in your bedroom. That's your best TV.
你才说你不会装的
You just said you didn't know how to hook that up.
我会想出来的
I'll figure it out.
但那又有电线 又有接头 都带电呢
But there are wires involved and connections and electricity.
你会伤着自己或把房♥子给烧了的
You could hurt yourself or set the house on fire.
"In your Easter bonnet..."
In your Easter bonnet...
- 你会把电视弄坏的 - "...with all the frills upon it"
- You could ruin our television set. - ... with all the frills upon it,
"you’ll be the grandest fella in the Easter parade"
you'll be the grandest fella in the Easter parade.
- "I'll be all in clover..." - 听话 Lorelai
- I'll be all in clover... - I don't like being ignored, Lorelai.
"... and when they look us over, we’ll be the proudest people in the Easter parade"
... and when they look us over, we'll be the proudest people in the Easter parade.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表