剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- No, no, not another band phone call! - We never gave Lane a cutoff time.
让答录机去应付 我不能再和一个17岁的 说每个词都要带个"呃"的人讲话了
Let the machine get it. I cannot talk to another seventeen-year-old whose every other word is ‘uh'.
-一句都不要 -非常对
- Not even a word. - Exactly.
好啊 Gilmores! 我是Darren Springsteen 你们好吗?
Hello, Gilmores! This is Darren Springsteen, how are ya?
我只是要告诉你们 我已经把Rory的成绩单看完了
I just wanted to let you know that I just finished going over Rory's records here,
不出意料 简直太棒了
and no shock, they're perfect.
Rory 哈佛很适合你 他们有你真是太幸运了
Rory, you are tailor-made for Harvard. They're lucky to have you.
据我所知 你该收拾行李了
As far as I'm concerned, you should pack your bags.
我会告诉负责录取的人员 并且和你的校长通个电♥话♥的
I'm gonna tell all this to the people in admissions and I'll give your headmaster a call as well,
那么 好好照顾自己 晚点我们再聊 拜
so take care and we'll talk again. Bye-bye.
-这太好了 亲爱的 -是的
- That's fantastic, honey. - Yeah.
-你进去了 -还没有正式通知
- You're in. - Well, not officially.
-他说收拾你的行李了 -是的 太好了
- He said pack your bags. - Yeah, cool.
那今天打算做什么呢? 你有校报采访要做 是吗?
So what are you up to today? You have newspaper stuff to do, right?
是的 有很多呢 那你继续去旅馆忙?
Yeah, a ton, and you were going to catch up with some stuff at the inn?
工资表 很多支票要签
Payroll... a lot of check signing to do.
-人们都在等着支票吗? -有些人吧
- Are people waiting for their checks? - Kind of.
好吧 我说 报纸的事 可以等到星期一再做
Right. You know, the newspaper stuff can wait ‘til Monday.
-真的?我明天再签支票也行 -你确定?
- Really? ‘Cause I can sign the checks tomorrow. - You sure?
-确定 -那你打算做什么?
- Absolutely. - So what do you wanna do?
我不知道 你想做什么?
I don't know, what do you wanna do?
-我也不知道 出去逛逛吧 -听起来还不错
- I don't know, let's just hang. - That sounds great.
你一星期前就把这个标志给做好了 你就那么相信我会让步?
You had to have ordered that sign weeks ago! You were that sure that I would cave in?
你屈服了 不是吗?右边太高了
Well, you did, didn't you? The right's too high.
什么时候变成Taylor的了? 在那个愚蠢的模型里不是Stars Hollow的吗?
And when did it become Taylor's? It said Stars Hollow on the stupid model,
还有 我不喜欢店名后面多余的P和E 把那些给去掉
and I don't like the extra P and E at the end of shop. Get rid of it!
-不 -我是你的房♥东 Taylor
- No. - I'm your landlord, Taylor.
作为房♥客 我有权利 如果你不同意 找我的律师来谈
And as a tenant, I have rights. Talk to my lawyer if you disagree.
来谈你的拼写权利 Taylor? 和两个E三个S一起?
And how are you spelling rights, Taylor? With two E's and three S's?
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表