剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
Yeah, I guess it's wonderful, Gran has a guy.
不 美妙的是经过这么多年的...
No, what's wonderful is after all these years of her abuse,
屈尊俯就 忍♥辱负重
her condescension, her insults and her degrading comments,
有如人间地狱般的日子之后
after all these years of pure unadulterated hell,
我终于抓住她的把柄了
I finally have something to hold over her.
噢 妈妈
Oh, Mom.
终于轮到我占上风了
Finally, I have the upper hand.
终于揪住狐狸尾巴了 那女人终于要低头了
Finally, I have something to nail her with. Finally, that woman is going down.
你不能拿这个对付外婆
You cannot use this against Gran.
我当然可以 我辛苦"挣"来的
Yes, I can, I've earned it.
妈 我知道奶奶常为难你
Mom, I know Gran gives you a hard time,
但她没公开这事必然有她的理由
but she did not tell anyone about this guy for a reason.
没错 因为她感到羞耻 她也应该感到羞耻
Yes, because she's embarrassed. She should be.
他那身行头跟赌马庄家似的
He was dressed like a bookie.
算了吧
You have to be above this.
不 不能算了
No, I don't have to be above this.
你是在告诉我你要...
You're seriously telling me that you're gonna be the one
走出去当着她的朋友
to go out there and humiliate Gran in front of her friends,
当着她的家人羞辱她吗? 仔细想想 妈
in front of her family. Just think about it, Mom.
一个有教养懂礼节的人会这样做吗?
What would Miss Manners do?
这不公平
It's not fair.
外婆很快就会回自家去
Gran will be back in her own house soon.
知道了 你说得对
I know, you're right.
等到那时再说
Just hang on 憈il then.
好了 出去把这个晚上捱完吧
All right, let's go back in there and get this evening over with.
你是个大量的人 Emily Gilmore 你知道吗?
You're a stand up lady, Emily Gilmore, you know that?
噢是吗? 我感觉好多了
Oh really? Well, that makes me feel so much better.
经常那么晚下班回家吗? Richard
And is this normal, Richard, to be getting home from work so late?
自己为自己打工有时得付出代价
Oh, that's one of the pitfalls of starting your own business, I'm afraid.
但至少生意还是挺红火的 Richard
You should say, of starting a successful business, Richard.
暂时而已 Trix 别把好运赶走
Successful so far, Trix. Let's not jinx it.
不过 要是Emily能按时 把晚餐准备好
Though, perhaps if Emily could have the meal served on time,
Richard也许 便多个早回家的理由了
Richard would have more inducement to get home at a reasonable hour.
我看见她亲一个穿运动服的男人!
I saw her kissing a man in a track suit!
- 什么? - Emily!
- What? - Emily!
女士们先生们 正如往昔的犹太人一样
Ladies and gentlemen, much like the Israelites of Yore,
四十年来Stars Hollow秒兵队的 光芒在无垠沙漠中日渐消退
the Stars Hollow Minutemen languished in the desert for forty years.
但不同的是 今晚没有乐土 没有新卡纳
But tonight, there was no Promised Land, no New Canaan,
只有在毫不留情的 West Hartford野猫队手下...
only a humiliating five to one defeat
耻辱性的零比五惨败
at the merciless hands of the West Hartford Wildcats.
秒兵队要想重震雄风 也许要再等个四十年
So it's back to the desert for the Minutemen, perhaps for another forty years.
当然到时我就70岁了
Of course, by then, I'll be seventy years old.
你们当中不少人也许已经挂了
A lot of the rest of you will probably be dead.
Taylor 你肯定已经死了
Taylor, you'll be dead.
Babette Patty小姐...
Babette, Miss Patty...
那个戴帽的男人
that man there in the hat.
如果我们用跑的 也许能赶上乐队的最后几分钟表演
Hey, if we run, we might be able to catch the last few minutes of the band.
没错 可是鉴于我胃里 满是半消化的奶酪
Yeah, I don't think the pint of liquid cheese
我可能跑不起来
in my stomach is going to allow for much running.
- 我明天打给你 - 好的 玩开心点
- I'll call you tomorrow. - Definitely. Have fun.
- 拜拜 - 拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
Dean 嘿 你好吗?
Dean. Hey, how are you?
天啊 对于一个刚输了地区半决赛 的人来说
Oh, God, that's a stupid question to ask someone
这问题够傻的
who just lost the regional semi-finals, isn't it?
而且听起来好象 我在讲风凉话似的
And now it sounds like I'm rubbing your face in it.
没关系 他们实力更胜一筹 实至名归
Don't worry about it. They were better than us, they deserved to win.
至少你进了一球 这很好啊
And hey, at least you got a point. That's good, right?
聊胜于无
I mean, better than not getting any.
天 我真的不擅长这种赛后谈话
Geez, I really suck at this post-sports talk.
因为你没怎么练过嘛
Well, you haven't had much practice.
也对 谁晓得呢 说不准我会是个体育迷
True. But who knows, I might be a sports convert.
海吃一顿垃圾食品
I mean, the eating of massive amounts of junk food,
听着Kirk当众出丑
and listening to Kirk make a fool of himself in front of a bunch of people ?
我挺享受的
all things I enjoy.
基本上比赛已经不是主题了
In fact, you could almost get rid of the sports part of it.
我就是这意思
That's what I was going to say.
我刚碰见Lindsay
So, I ran into Lindsay.
是啊 我还没想好怎么和你说
Yeah, I hadn't quite figured out how to tell you that.
- 我觉得挺好的 - 真的?
- Well, I think it's great. - You do?
当然 她聪明可爱又友善
Absolutely. I mean, she's cute and smart and really nice.
我知道
I know.
记得四年级有次...
Like once, in fourth grade,
我们去马克吐温的家乡实地考察旅行
we went on a field trip to Mark Twain's house,
我很喜欢那块有马克吐温头像的 冰箱磁铁
and I really wanted this refrigerator magnet in the shape of Mark Twain's head,
但我没钱 她为我买♥♥了下来
but I didn't have any money, so she bought it for me,
而且说什么也不要我的钱
and she wouldn't even let me pay her back.
对于一个四年级学生 来说太不简单了
Pretty classy for a fourth grader.
Lindsay的确是这样的人
That sounds like Lindsay.
可不是吗
Exactly.
所以 干得好 小伙子
So, good job, mister.
谢谢 你和Jess怎么样?
Thanks. So, how are things with Jess?
好 很好
Oh, good, good.
他没和你来?
He's not with you?
没有 他不喜欢这些
No. This really isn't his kind of thing.
恩...好了 我也该走了
Yeah. Well, I'd better go.
我要换件衣服 Lindsay 和我还要约会呢
I gotta change and then Lindsay and I are going out.
好的 去吧
Right. Sure.
玩得开心
Have fun.
这里是Luke Danes和 Jess Mariano的家 请留言
You've reached Luke Danes and Jess Mariano, leave a message.
是我 我只是想告诉你
It's me. I just wanted to let you know
这会是我最后一次在周末 无所事事等你电♥话♥了
that this is the last weekend I spend sitting around like an idiot hoping you'll call, okay?
我不要做那样的女孩 从现在开始 我要有个计划
I'm not going to be that girl. From now on, I want a plan.
一个实实在在 有时间地点的计划
I mean, a real plan with a time and a place,
我不要再听你说"迟些找你"了
and I'm tired of hearing 慙et's hook up later.'
那算什么意思? 什么叫迟些?
What does that mean anyway? What's later?
迟些是几点?
How do I set my watch to later?
这借口用到滥了 懂吗?
Later doesn't cut it anymore, got it?
对了还有 也许我是被宠坏了
And, yeah, you know, maybe I am spoiled.
但你猜怎么着 我喜欢被宠 我打算继续被宠
But guess what? I like being spoiled. I plan to go on being spoiled.
要是这样你做不到或不想做 没关系
And if that doesn't sound like something that you can or want to do, then fine.
我相信你一定能找到一个不介意 在周末晚上...
I'm sure you'll find another girl who doesn't mind sitting around
抱着电♥话♥清理键盘等你电♥话♥的女孩
cleaning her keyboard on a Friday night hoping you'll call,
但那人绝对不会是我!
but it's not going to be me.
对了 这是给Jess的留言
Oh, yeah, this is a message for Jess.
我就知道你在这
Hey. Figured I'd find you here.
"哪有冰球 哪有Rory" 对吧?
I mean, you say the word hockey, you say the word Rory, right?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
- 来给你这个 - 耳塞
- Came to give you these. - Earplugs.
- 用来干嘛的? - 我买♥♥到Distillers的票
- What are these for? - I got tickets to the Distillers.
真的? 几时的?
You did? For when?
今晚
For tonight.
今晚? 但是...
Tonight? But...
我本可以早来的 但我要排队
I would've been here sooner, but I had to wait in line.
所以我们要赶紧了
So we should probably get going.
我们可不想错过什么对不?
I mean, we don't wanna miss anything, right?
嘿 Jess?
Hey, Jess?
你回家时
When you get home,
可以别听留言 直接把它清了吗?
could you erase your answering machine without listening to any of the messages?
那样最好 谢谢
That'd be great, thanks.
进来
Come in.
我给你拿了些阿司匹灵
I brought you some aspirin.
是你喜欢的有糖衣那种
It's the buffered kind that you like.
还有什么需要吗?
Is there anything else that you need?
没了 谢谢
No, thank you.
妈 我想为我在楼下所说的抱歉
Mom, I want to apologize for what I said downstairs.
我无权在你的朋友面前 在Richard面前
I had no right to humiliate you like that,
让你难堪
in front of your friends, in front of Richard.
既然你选择了对这段关系保密
This relationship was something you had chosen to keep private
我就应该尊重你
and I should have respected that.
很对不起
I am truly sorry.
他看上去是个不错的人
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表