剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
-我告诉过她了 -那就好 我们去吃点东西
- I told her that. - All right, let's go eat...
看能不能把我打造成摇滚少女
see if we can figure out a way to salvage my future as a groupie.
-不错 -我们换个口味 去Al的煎饼屋吧
- Sounds good. - Let's go to Al's Pancake World for a change.
他又推出了"向牙买♥♥加致敬"的活动
He's doing a salute to Jamaica again.
好的 只要Al不要整晚都打鼓就行
Okay, as long as Al doesn't play the kettle drums all night.
趁他不注意 我们可以把鼓棒藏起来
We'll hide his mallets when he's not looking.
-来吧 告诉我演讲怎么样 -噢 还不错
- So, come on, tell me how the talk went. - Oh, it was great.
我只讲了1分钟工作的事 当时还挺不错
It was one minute on my success in the business world, and that went very well.
接下来的10分钟 就在讲如果我在别的时间...
And it was ten minutes on the possibility that if I had had sex with a different man
和别的男人怀孕了 也就不会生出你了
at a different time in my life, you wouldn't have been born.
-你说什么? -我有点讲离题了
- What? - I kind of got off on a tangent.
-偏的很严重呢 发生什么事了? -到了Al餐厅我再告诉你
- A big one. How did that happen? - I'll tell you about it at Al's.
你就别指望能再被邀请 到Kathy Fincher家游泳了
Just don't expect to be invited to any more swim parties at Kathy Fincher's house.
哇 别等到去Al嘛 现在就告诉我
Well, don't wait 'til Al's. Tell me now.
噢 我真爱当年的那个小小的意外
Oh, I just love my little fluke.
说嘛 到底怎么了?
Come on, what happened?
好吧 一开始讲的挺好的 但是一群孩子...
All right. Well, it started off really good and then all these kids
开始问我这些问题 你知道 就是那些...
started asking me all these questions, you know, about like...
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表