剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
最后兔子说 不如来客炸肉排吧!?
And the rabbit says, 'How about that schnitzel!'
好笑吧?
Well?
有什么好笑? 根本没有笑点嘛
Well what? There's no punchline.
那句就是啊
That is the punchline.
不如来客炸肉排!?? 那是笑点?
'How about that schnitzel!' ... that's the punchline?
不 不 不是像你那种口气
Well, no, not when you say it like that.
-那我该怎么说? -就像讲笑话一样啊
- How am I supposed to say it? - Like a punchline.
-不如来客炸肉排吧! -噢 别说了
- How about that schnitzel! - Oh, forget it.
-又怎么啦? -你毁了我的笑话
- What? - You ruined my joke.
才没呢 是那个笑点毁的
No, the punchline ruined your joke.
-怎么啦? -你刚承认那句是笑点了
- What? - You admit it's a punchline.
-噢 天啊 -哈 我被认同了
- Oh my God. - Ha, I am vindicated.
"不如来客炸肉排吧"正式成为一个笑点
'How about that schnitzel!' has officially been declared a punchline.
是个很烂的笑点
A really bad punchline.
又没人让你去评论它好不好笑
*****注*****:Norton Critical Edition,书中加入评论的版本
No one asked for the Norton Critical Edition.
炸肉排和我只想得到一些认同 而现在 我们得到啦
All the schnitzel and I wanted was some recognition and now we have it.
-噢 天 人真多 -看来我们要挤进去了
- Oh, man, it's packed in here. - I guess we counter it.
噢 是的
Oh, I guess we do.
干吗?
What?
你怎么啦 你的脸色真差
What do you know, your face really can freeze that way.
-你还好吧? -是的 还好 好极了
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine, I'm great.
-真是一个阳光充足 心情愉快的日子啊 -生意挺不错嘛
- It's a big fat happy sunshine day for me. - Business looks good.
是啊 人都挤满了
Yeah, the place is packed.
当然啦 都被J.Crew的商品目录给吸引过来了
*****注*****:J. Crew,一个服装品牌
Sure, it's been taken over by the J. Crew catalog.
噢 看啊 小婴儿!
Oh, look, babies!
我可不想听到你再这么喊了
I never wanna hear that come out of your mouth again.
-把黄球找出来 -黄球 黄球 黄球...
- Find the yellow ball. - Yellow ball, yellow ball, yellow ball...
-噢 有只黄色小鸭子 -我要的是球
- Ah, yellow duck. - Ball.
黄球 黄球 黄球
Yellow ball, yellow ball, yellow ball.
每个周末 这群蠢蛋都来餐厅 占住了我所有的餐桌
Every weekend, the same stupid group comes in here and take up all my tables
用粘乎乎的手拿光每一张椅子 然后就开始哄小孩
and every chair they can get their sticky hands on, and they do that.
他们忽坐忽站 轮流抱着小孩
They sit, they stand, one person holds the kid, another person holds the kid.
我有Choo-Choo Joe哦
*****注*****:Choo-Choo Joe,《芝麻街》中的动画角色
I've got Choo-Choo Joe.
这个人来来回♥回♥ 跑进跑出的
This guy runs in and out and back and forth,
另一个就一直埋头在包里找东西
the other guy never takes his head out of that stupid bag,
那些蠢女人认不出哪个婴儿是谁的 他们就这么折腾一个早上
the women can't figure out which kid is which, and they do it all morning long,
最后叫两杯冰茶带走 只有这样
and then order two iced teas to go, and that is it.
-你肯定夸大其辞 -我一点都没夸张
- I'm sure you're exaggerating. - I am not exaggerating.
-噢 天啊 -噢 听 不错吧 快看...
- Oh god. - Oh, now, this is good, you see...
用Choo-Choo Joe哄是没用的
Choo-Choo Joe will not be working.
把Bongo Bear拿来 快把Bongo Bear拿来
Get the Bongo Bear. Get the Bongo Bear.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
因为这六个月来 从没拿Joe哄成功过
Because Joe has not been working for the last six months.
个人认为 它肯定没坏 它是为了逃离那个家而自杀了
Personally, I don't think he's broken, I think he killed himself to get away from that family.
-噢 那个孩子真能流口水 -是啊 就像喷水池一样
- Oh, now that kid's a major drooler. - Yeah, it's like a fountain.
好吧 够了 他们一定要离开
Okay, that's it, they have to go.
Luke 大胆去说吧 就假装你正在看棒球赛
Luke, come on, it's just spit. Pretend you're at a baseball game.
不 不 不 我受够了
No no no, I've had enough.
我要把他们赶走 店里以后都不做他们的生意
Let them go not spend money at Al's, I'm through.
那个女人是在做我想的那件事吗?
Is that woman doing what I think she's doing?
我也不确定 但... 噢 是的 午餐来咯
Well, I can't be a hundred percent sure, but... oh yeah, that's lunch.
为什么 为什么要这样做? 这是公共场所 人们都在吃饭呢
Why, why do they do this? This is a public place, people are eating here.
-是的呀 -这一点都不卫生
- They sure are. - This cannot be sanitary.
我同意你的看法 但这是预测不了的
I agree. You don't know where that thing's been.
从什么时候开始 人们接受这种行为啦?
When did that become acceptable?
在过去 女人绝不允许在公共场所这样做
In the old days, a woman would never consider doing that in public.
她们会在谷棚 山洞 或别的地方哺乳
They'd go find a barn or a cave or something.
我的意思是 这太不妥了 这是餐厅 又不是偷♥窥♥节目
I mean, it's indecent. This is a diner not a peep show!
嘿 结合一下也不错哦 你可以提高餐点的售价嘛
Hey, consider making it a combo. You could charge more for your cheeseburgers.
当然啦 没人会点牛奶了 但...
Of course, no one would ever feel the same ordering a glass of milk again, but...
我一定要做点什么 不能光站着 让乳汁一直流出来
I have to do something. I just can't stand here and let the lactating continue.
-Luke -好恶心!
- Luke. - Gross!
我恶心? 又不是我在...
I'm gross? I'm not the one exposing myself
露给全世界看 我受够了
for the entire world to see. That's it.
-你去制止她吧 -我才不要
- You go make her stop. - I'm not going over there.
-为什么不?你是女人啊 -所以呢?
- Why not? You're a woman. - So what?
-你们长了同样的部分嘛 -你说什么?
- So you have the same parts. - What?
-你不会怕那个的 -怕那个?
- You shouldn't be scared of it. - Scared of it?
你知道吗 你真的单身太久了
You know, you're gonna be a bachelor for a really long time.
我已经被别人占便宜了
I am being taken advantage of here,
我不喜欢被占便宜 简直是痛恨!
and I do not like being taken advantage of. I hate this!
噢 天啊
Oh geez!
好吧 恩 这是挺好笑的
Okay, well, that was kind of fun.
噢 到你的休息时间了?
Aw, is it your nap time?
12号♥房♥的Tylers夫妇要我把有毒的枕头拿走
The Tylers in twelve asked to have their toxic pillows removed.
我们的枕头才没毒呢
Our pillows aren't toxic.
依照放在他们房♥间里 赠阅的旅游杂♥志♥上说
According to the complimentary travel magazine that we put in their room,
空气传播的病毒能在绒毛枕中携带生长
down pillows can carry airborne diseases and mold.
真不可思议 我从来不知道有人会读那些杂♥志♥
Unbelievable ... I didn't think anyone ever read those magazines.
我想她会的 杂♥志♥封面上有一张烤鸡的图片
I think she had to, there was a picture of a roast chicken on the cover.
-Michel -她长得很壮
- Michel. - She is large.
-Michel -而且她丈夫长得很丑
- Michel. - And her husband in ugly.
是他们先用枕头丢我的
They threw pillows at me!
独♥立♥旅馆
Independence inn.
在工作接电♥话♥时 你应该报上自己的名字
You really should identify yourself when you answer the phone at work.
对不起 独♥立♥旅馆 这里是"失望部" 好点没?
Sorry. Independence Inn, major disappointment speaking. Better?
好点了 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
-我有点事找你 -说吧
- Now I wanna talk to you about something. - Shoot.
我组织了"社区妇女联盟"年度古董拍卖♥♥会
I'm in charge of the Society Matron's League's annual antique auction
下星期二举♥行♥ 我觉得你会愿意出席
next Tuesday and I thought maybe you'd like to come.
社区妇女联盟? 真是个有趣的名字
Society Matron's League? That's quite a name.
这个名字怎么啦 Lorelai?
And what is wrong with that name, Lorelai?
没什么 只是听上去太正经了
Nothing, it just sounds so serious.
让我想起 一屋子都坐满 穿着黑裙,戴着宝石的老女人
Brings to mind a room full of old ladies wearing black dresses and cameos
给小孩子喂鱼肝油的画面
and pushing spoonfuls of cod liver oil on the kids.
你还真会形容我的朋友啊
That's a very flattering portrait of my friends you're painting.
我不是在说你的朋友 我是在说联盟里其他的老女人
I didn't mean your friends. I meant the other old ladies in the league,
那些因为你们长得年轻貌美 而不喜欢你们的人
the ones who don't like you and your friends 'cause you guys are so young.
-Lorelai 讲到这里就够咯 -你就当我已经讲完了吧
- Kindly wrap this up soon, Lorelai. - Consider it wrapped.
谢谢 就像我刚说的 所有的拍卖♥♥所得款项
Thank you. As I was saying, all the proceeds from the auction go
都会捐给儿童医院 而且有些很可爱的拍卖♥♥品
to the children's hospital, and we're going to be offering some lovely pieces
很适合摆在你的旅馆
which I think would like very nice in that inn of yours.
什么样的物品?
What sort of pieces?
有很多藤编制品, 披肩, 还有几双轻便鞋
Basically a lot canes and shawls, a couple of walkers.
同时我们说服了老Rollins女士放弃她的牙齿
I believe we finally talked Old Lady Rollins into giving up her teeth.
妈妈 到底有什么东西?
What sort of pieces, Mom?
有几张很不错的写字桌和法式茶几
We have a couple of wonderful writing desks, and some French end tables,
摇椅 名人画像 台灯 还有长沙发
rocking chairs, picture frames, lamps, davenports.
最坏的情况 也就是你找不到喜欢的东西
浪费了几个小时嘛 而且说不定真能买♥♥到喜欢的呢
and you've wasted a couple of hours. And who knows, you might find something you love.
再说 如果你担心的话 那天我会很忙 没空和你坐一起
Plus, I will be way too busy to sit with you if that is of concern.
我才没担心这个呢 说说你到底有多忙?
That is not a concern. Define 'way too busy.'
-你到底想不想来? -拍卖♥♥会在几点?
- Are you interested or not? - When is this auction?
-星期二下午1点 -我考虑一下
- Tuesday at one o'clock. - I'll think about it.
-星期二见 -再见
- I'll see you Tuesday. - Bye.
抱歉 你刚是不是提到什么拍卖♥♥会?
I'm sorry, did I hear you mention something about an auction?
我妈妈的妇女组织 在下星期有个拍卖♥♥会
My mother's women's group is having one next week.
噢 你知道吗? 我很喜欢拍卖♥♥会 那里充满了戏剧性 充满了策略
Oh, well, you know ... I love a good auction. The drama, the strategy.
-策略? -噢 是的.
- The strategy? - Oh, yes.
首先不能太表露真实想法 因为那会把价钱抬得很高
First, you mustn't be too eager because that drives the price way up.
不要太急切 明白了
Don't be too eager, got it.
第二 要非常谨慎地举牌竞标
And you must always be extremely careful of your paddle movements.
-噢 只会为"情♥色♥"而拍 -你的胳膊能抬起来吗?
- Well, that certainly calls for a "Dirty!" - How's your arm raise?
啊 我的胳膊特别灵活
在浴室的墙上就这样写的
That's what it says on the bathroom wall.
-是的 如果你需要帮助... -我会给你打电♥话♥的
- Yes, well, if you need some tips... - I'll give you a call.
好极了
Good.
-带我去拍卖♥♥会吧! -Michel
- Take me to the auction! - Michel.
带着我吧 求求你!
Take me, I insist you take me!
只是一些上流社会的女人聚在一起
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表