剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表
- 那个怎么样? - 呜 不行
- What about that one? - Hm, no.
- 为什么? - 太苍白了
- Why not? - Too pale.
- 那又怎样? - 苍白意味着病态
- So what? - Pale means sickly.
- 或是涂了防晒霜呢 - 也可能是疯牛病吧
- Or sunscreen. - Or Mad Cow Disease.
苍白不意味着得了疯牛病
Pale does not mean Mad Cow Disease.
你得过疯牛病吗?
Have you ever had Mad Cow Disease?
上星期就得两次了 我的脸色不要太好噢
Twice last week and my coloring was wonderful.
今年我需要一个超棒的舞伴
I need a great dance partner this year.
身强力壮 任劳任怨
Someone strong, non-clutzy, with lots of stamina.
- 那人有多高? - Coulter夫人♥大♥概6尺2(1.88米)
- How tall is that guy? - Mrs. Coulter's about 6'2".
连续4年啊 我差一点就问鼎冠军了
Four years in a row, I have come this close to winning.
去年 我向上帝发誓 我几乎成功了
Last year, I swear to God, I had it!
- 我已有耳闻 - 已经坚持23个小时了
- I know the story. - It was hour twenty-three.
我已有耳闻了
I know the story.
我正和Henry Ho-Ho McAphie三世翩翩起舞
I'm dancing with Henry Ho-Ho McAphie the third.
有多少人听到我说 我已经听过这个故事?
How many people heard me say I know the story?
然后Ho-Ho快不行了 我试图让他振作起来
And Ho-Ho's fading, so I'm trying to buck him up,
就说"加油 Ho-Ho 坚持住啊 Ho-Ho"
saying "Come on, Ho-Ho. Stay with me Ho-Ho,"
就在这时 他突然朝我嚷嚷 "别再喊我Ho-Ho了 听了更饿"
and then all of a sudden he starts yelling, "Stop calling me Ho-Ho, it's making me hungry!"
快看 Tommy Tune来了
Look, there goes Tommy Tune.
这时Kirk不知打哪儿冒出来
And out of nowhere, Kirk comes dancing by,
一边跳舞 一手还在空中 挥舞着一个麦当劳苹果派
waving a McDonald's hot apple pie in the air and of course
当然啦 Ho-Ho一看到派 就甩掉我的手狂奔向它了
Ho-Ho lunges for the pie and drops my hand and that was it.
就这样Kirk赢了 我出局了 总一天我会赢回来的
Kirk wins, I'm out. I'm gonna get that Ho-Ho someday.
- 我会帮你的 - 我一定要赢
- I'll help ya. - I wanna win.
- 我知道的 - 我需要一个搭档
- I know you do. - I need a partner.
会有的 继续找哈
You'll get one. Keep looking.
- 从那边找 - 但是 等等...
- Out there. - But, wait...
您要薄饼 是吧? 马上来
Pancakes, right? Coming right up.
深呼吸 同志们 秋天来了
Breathe in deep, folks. Smells like fall.
- 出去 Taylor - 为什么?
- Get out, Taylor. - Why?
这是我的生存之道
Just a code I live by.
噢...切...你啊
Oh... pffft... you.
听着 我想和你谈点合作的事情
Listen, I'd like to run a little something by you.
我很忙 Taylor
I'm busy, Taylor.
我在想 要是你在马拉松比赛时摆个咖啡摊
I was just thinking how nice it would be if you could set up
那该多棒啊
a little coffee stand at the marathon.
- 咖啡摊啊 - 是滴
- Coffee stand. - Yes.
我是想 大家不得不站上24个小时
I mean, these people have to try and stay up for twenty-four hours.
有什么能比 拿着杯浓咖啡 陪着自己一起坚持更好的呢?
What better to help you stay up than a cup of nice strong cup of coffee?
- 你说呢? - 行
- What do you say? - Sure.
- 真的? - 一美元一杯
- Really? - For a buck a cup.
Luke 马拉松比赛可是慈善事业
Luke, this marathon is a charitable event.
Taylor 八年来我们都在筹钱 去修缮那座愚蠢的桥呢
Taylor, we have been raising money to restore that stupid bridge for eight years.
这次我们不用筹钱修桥啦
We're not raising money to restore the bridge.
- 不用啦? - 是滴 我们已有修桥的钱了
- We're not? - No, we have that money.
上月那场Tennessee Williams模仿大赛 刚好让我们筹足了钱 *注: Tennessee Williams, 美国剧作家
The Tennessee Williams lookalike contest last month put us right over the top.
那这次又是为了什么该死的事?
Then what the hell is this dumb thing for?
- 柏油帆布 - 什么?
- A tarp. - A what?
盖在桥上的油布啊
To cover the bridge.
真是前所未闻啊 Taylor 我要华丽丽地晕倒了
This is a first, Taylor. I actually need to sit down.
Luke 如果我们现在开始整修的话
Luke, you know as well as I do that if we start renovations now,
不久就进入雪雨季节了
heading right into the snow and rainy part of the season,
所做的一切就白费了 一切又要回到原点了
then everything we do is gonna get ruined, and there we are – back at square one.
如果要把一切做好 就一定要先有油布啊
If we are gonna do this right, then we are going to need a tarp.
Taylor 你在要求我给上百人提供免费咖啡
Taylor, you are asking me to donate free coffee to hundreds of people
这样你就能筹到钱买♥♥油布了
so you can raise money to buy a tarp.
- 50美分一杯怎么样? - 不如我加收奶油的钱?
- How ‘bout fifty cents a cup? - How ‘bout I charge for cream?
你会踢掉小Tim的拐杖 是不?
You would kick Tiny Tim's crutch out from under him, wouldn't you?
如果他来要免费咖啡的话 他会继续跛下去的
If he asks for a free cup of coffee, gimpy's going down.
哇啊 看 Taylor走了
Whoa – look at Taylor go.
我想知道他会和谁跳
I wonder who he's dancing with.
这鸡肉太好吃了 妈 真的很棒
This is amazing chicken, Mom. I mean it, really great.
谢谢 Lorelai
Thank you, Lorelai.
简直就是超级鸡肉嘛
It's like super chicken.
我打赌它能飞起来 你试过把它扔出窗外吗?
I bet it could fly. Have you tried tossing it out the window?
- 好了 说吧 怎么啦? - 什么? 我喜欢这鸡肉
- All right, what's going on? - What? I like the chicken.
没人那么喜欢鸡肉的 Lorelai
Nobody likes the chicken that much, Lorelai.
- 我心情超好 - 为什么?
- I'm in a good mood. - Why?
天啊 就像又一次回到 九年级的返校舞会咯
My God, it's my ninth grade homecoming dance all over again.
- 返校舞会? - 九年级的时候
- Homecoming dance? - In ninth grade,
我被邀请去参加舞会 当时我还以为自己不会被邀请呢
I got asked to the homecoming dance and I didn't think I would,
所以我的心情很好 但老妈就不爽
and I was in a really good mood, and Mom got so annoyed
然后让我去面壁思过
that she made me go to my room.
是吗 外婆?
Grandma?
她坐在桌子上唧唧咕咕的
She was sitting at the table giving all the peas voices.
如果你能多表扬表扬我
With a little encouragement,
我本可以成为玩蔬菜版的Senor Wences *注:Senor Wences,20世纪著名腹语木偶大♥师♥
I could've been the Senor Wences of the vegetable set.
- Lorelai - 好吧 好吧 好吧
- Lorelai. - Okay, okay, okay.
我马上就说
It'll come out soon enough.
今天 女士们先生们 我找到舞伴了
Today, ladies and gentlemen, I found a dance partner.
- 你找到了? - 而且是非常棒的噢
- You did? - A good one.
你在说什么 舞伴? 什么舞伴?
What are you talking about, a dance partner? A dance partner for what?
本周末我们镇将举♥行♥舞蹈马拉松赛
Our town is having a dance marathon this weekend.
比赛持续24小时 坚持到最后的一对将得到奖杯
It lasts twenty-four hours and the last couple left standing gets a trophy.
非常大的奖杯啊
A big trophy.
听起来挺不错
That sounds very nice.
所有收益都捐给慈善团体
All the proceeds go to charity.
这样的行为是很不错的 但我有提到那个大奖杯吧?
Which is great – but did I mention the trophy?
- 我相信你说了 - 因为它真的很大
- I believe you did. - ‘Cause it's big.
慈善事业是很值得参加的
Charitable events are wonderful things to take part in.
没有任何奖励能比得上 为他人创造更美好的生活了
There's nothing more rewarding than devoting yourself to making someone else's life better.
有一个实实在在的大奖杯 谁的生活能不好啊?
And whose life isn't better with a truly gigantic trophy around?
那你的舞伴是谁啊?
So who'd you get to dance with you?
- Stanley Appleman - 谁是Stanley Appleman?
- Stanley Appleman. - Who's Stanley Appleman?
他刚搬来 在五金店工作
He's brand new in town. He works over at the hardware store,
最棒的是 他曾是"大河之舞"舞团...
and the best part is, he used to be part of the touring company...
- ...的一名成员 - 太棒了!
- of Riverdance. - Score!
我知道! 我开心死了
I know! I'm completely jazzed.
土豆先生 你觉得呢? 我也开心极了
How ‘bout you, Mr. Potato? I'm completely jazzed, too.
- 那是什么? - 我想是我的
- What's that? - I think that's me.
Lorelai 我告诉你N遍了 来这儿吃晚饭的时候
Lorelai, I've told you a hundred times to turn that thing off
- 要把那玩意儿给关了 - 我知道 妈 我很抱歉
- when you come to dinner here. - I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
你就不能让它转到语♥音♥信箱?
Can't you let it go to voice mail?
瞧 我把Michel单独留下 对付那些装♥修♥工人了
See, I left Michel alone at the inn, and he's dealing with the roofers.
我让他有问题时就打给我
I told him to call me if there was any trouble.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
- 我们让土豆先生来跳一曲吧 - 我也这么认为
- I'm gonna let Mr. Potato field this one. - I thought so.
你好?...什么?
Hello? ... What?
噢 不 不 别告诉我...
Oh, no no, don't tell me that...
你有告诉她那个奖杯有多大吗 因为我真的一点都不夸张哇...
Did you tell her how big the trophy is, because I am really not exaggerating here...
你妻子怎么会有我的照片? Stanley 这太疯狂了!
How did your wife get a picture of me? Stanley, that is crazy!
我没打算和你睡觉...
I don't wanna sleep with you...
你有没有告诉她 我不想和你睡觉?
Did you tell her I don't wanna sleep with you?
让她接电♥话♥ 我告诉她我没打算和你睡...
Put her on the phone. I'll tell her I don't wanna sleep with you...
得有人告诉她 我没想和你睡啊
Somebody has to tell her I don't wanna sleep with you...
你干吗突然觉得被侮辱了?Stanley?
Why are you insulted all of a sudden? ... Stanley?
- 好极了 - 发生什么事了?
- Great. - What happened?
- Stanley退出了 - 不!为什么呀?
- Stanley bailed. - No! Why?
Patty小姐给他妻子看了我的照片
Apparently, Miss Patty showed his wife a picture of me,
她觉得我长得像Elizabeth Taylor *注:Elizabeth Taylor, 美国演员,结过6次婚
and she thinks I look like Elizabeth Taylor,
好像我会去勾引她老公一样 *注:Debbie Reynold曾和Taylor夫妇是好友. 在Taylor丧夫后, 她老公Eddie Fisher帮忙打理后事. 不料却和Taylor暗生情愫, 成了50年代末的大丑闻.
which makes her Debbie Reynolds, and Stanley Eddie Fisher.
- 太不可思议了 - 特别是如果你见过Stanley
- That's crazy. - Especially if you've seen Stanley.
他才不是"帅哥" 相信我 "蟀哥"还差不多咧
He's no Eddie Fisher, trust me. Fisher Stevens, maybe.
你没和她谈谈?
Can't you talk to her?
显然 这是我自己的问题了
Apparently, only at my own risk.
至少她觉得你像Elizabeth Taylor 这还不错啦
At least she thought you looked like Elizabeth Taylor. That was nice.
- 我没有舞伴了 - 你会找到另一个的
- I have no partner. - You'll find another one.
Elizabeth Taylor总是这样的
Elizabeth Taylor always did.
会找到某人的 相信我
There's someone else out there, trust me.
剧集 | 吉尔莫女孩(2000) | 导航列表